"When did you start to shave?"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

They both opened their thighs and drew them up close to the other's pussy. Pat murmured:

"I was hoping it would be like this, when I couldn't concentrate."

"You were already imagining we would be lying like this?"

"A little; weren't you?"

"Hm-hmm! Hadn't gotten that far, too worried - wondering - if you wanted to."

"After our shower? Of course. I wanted it then already, after our talking and hearing that you had with your friend. Kind of fair: I had it good with him and you with her."

"And you wanted to with another girl?"

"Didn't ever think about that before. Maybe I wouldn't have, if you hadn't told a little. I do now."

Pat's hand slid back up and she rolled closer over Chris with her face over hers. They kissed, their tongues immediately finding each other, almost competing to be in the one's or the other's mouth. After a few moments, Pat was almost lying on top of Chris, who drew her thigh up against Pat's pussy. When Pat rocked her hips down and her thighs clutched Chris's between them, Chris remembered that her girlfriend had done the same and then that she had, when she was on top.

It was so good, so familiar! Would Pat want to do everything they had? Could she feel that Pat's pussy on her thigh was wet, or did she just imagine that it must be, like her was now and had been, when her girlfriend's thigh had been between her legs like this? What were they going to do next? Fingers in a pussy, whose? She wanted to have hers in Pat's and then be able to taste her. But if Pat wanted to have hers in her pussy, arousing her, that would also be good. Which one first?

Pat slid her hand back down to Chris's hip and retrieved her tongue and murmured:

"I have to feel yours, feel another one. You have with your friend, can feel mine later."

Pat had been having the same thought - and had a good explanation! Chris nodded with a long moan, letting her thighs flop open, one still between Pat's, as she slid off her, and her hand glided over Chris's hip bone and down between her thighs. God, it was going to be good! And she knew from their talk that Pat wouldn't object to her rubbing herself and that Pat would remember to suck her nipple. Since Pat's friend had done that, she would know how to do it as good as her girlfriend had.

"Uhmmm!" Chris moaned, feeling Pat's fingers finding their way between her pussy lips, and then that one found her aroused opening. Of course, Pat knew what to do with her fingers, the same things they did in her own pussy. Chris moaned again, when one found its way into her, and Pat also moaned. Yes, it was almost as arousing to do that as it was to feel it being done.

Chris moaned deeply again, almost a growl, and her hand slid down her stomach to rub. She heard Pat's soft "um-hmm" in agreement, but when was she going to suck one of her nipples? They wanted to be aroused more than they already were. Pat's head dropped down and her lips closed around her tight nipple. Chris moaned with a nod; it was being liked she remembered with her girlfriend. But she had had two fingers in her pussy, even better. Pat's one finger was doing the right things, but Chris wanted two in her. Could she tell Pat? She had to.

"Two," she murmured. Of course, Pat understood! Another finger slipped in her now so wet pussy. She moaned again with a vigorous nod, and rubbed more vigorously. So much for enjoying a delightfully long buildup to her orgasm; she wanted it now, her pussy wanted it, squeezing those fingers, her hips beginning to twitch. Before she dared suggest "more, harder," Pat's finger did what she wanted them to. Oh, it was going to be so good! Her thighs were quivering.

She came, her hips rising off the bed, as she whimpered and moaned, so much better than what she could do by herself. She held Pat's hand still, but her pussy was still clutching her fingers in her, as a couple of aftershocks of her orgasm moved her body. Pat raised her head, looking down at her with an aroused expression.

Chris's hand left her pussy, and she rolled towards Pat, embracing her with her other hand, then rolling her back, lying half on her. She kissed her aggressively and then murmured:

"Oh, that was so good! Thank you!"

"It sure was!"

"Thank you, because you did it, did everything I wanted."

"And that I wanted to do."

"Like I want to do for you."

"Mmmm! You will; no one has to teach us how to please each other."

"Kiss on that," Chris replied, and they did again.

When she rolled back, they both sighed. Pat's hand reach over and held Chris's breast. Chris chuckled and took Pat's hand and licked her fingers. Pat giggled and said:

"Oh, I forgot that; got to taste you too."

Her hand went down and found some more of Chris's pussy juice. She smirked and licked her fingers, then smiled and said:

"At least as good as me."

"I'd better find out too."

"Mmmm, you will; I think I go wetter than you did," Pat replied and rolled back, raising her thigh.

Chris hummed as she rolled back towards Pat. Finally she could hold her breasts and fondle her so nice nipples and suck one, and the suggestion that Pat's pussy would be so wet made her want to forgo just finding out with her fingers. That would have to wait, however, she assuaged herself, wondering if Pat knew about that, wanted to herself. She certainly couldn't object to her licking her pussy; it was so good.

She fondled one and then the other of Pat's breasts, delighting at arousing her stiff nipples and hearing her appreciative, chuckling moans. When she turned her head down and found her nipple with her mouth, sucking and licking, Pat moaned and held her head to it. Then she felt Pat's leg twitch under hers, and heard her murmur: "Wet already."

Chris's hand left Pat's other breast and slid down to her pussy, nice pussy with its soft hair. She wasn't going to mind having her nose in it. Oooh, and her little nubbin was so firm already. She rubbed her fingers back and forth over it, and Pat moaned. She continued until Pat murmured: "I can do that."

Chris recognized the suggestion that her fingers find Pat's opening. Yes, it was already wet, tight but so nice and slippery. Pat's thighs twitched, and she moaned again. Chris didn't wait for her to tell her she wanted two fingers in her. She loved the feeling of a pussy around her fingers: her own pussy, her girlfriend's, and now Pat's, and she knew how it felt for their pussies when fingers were moving in them. Pat's hand was down next to hers, rubbing. Her other hand moved Chris's head, reminding her not to neglect Pat's nipple.

Her fingers and lips and tongue moved, as she thought to herself that there couldn't be anything nicer to do for a friend, especially one who had done the same for her. Had her pussy squeezed Pat's fingers as firmly as Pat's was hers? She was making it so arousing for her - and for herself. Her own thighs also twitched; her pussy wanting to feel what Pat's was enjoying. Next time, they both had to do it together, even if just with their fingers, but much better if Pat wanted to lick her pussy while she licked hers.

But first this way, Chris consoled herself, sucking and nibbling on Pat's aroused nipple, while both their fingers did everything they could in and on her pussy. Pat lost control of her hips and moans, and then suddenly Chris's palm was all wet. That hadn't happened with her girlfriend or when she made herself orgasm!

Pat was gasping and moaning. Her hand held Chris's still, and her raised thigh dropped down over them, clasping their hands between her thighs. They both moaned with sighs, Pat's more pronounced. Her pussy was still contracting on Chris's fingers. She was almost as aroused, delighted that she had helped make it so good for Pat.

After a few moments, Pat murmured:

"He didn't make me do that."

"You said you would be wet. You certainly were."

"But not like that! Hope you didn't mind."

Chris shook her head with soft chuckle and extracted her wet hand and licked her palm and fingers, then said: "I think you taste better," after a moment remarking: "I love the taste of pussy."

It had occurred to her to add that as an implication that she didn't mean just licking fingers. Pat relaxed with a sigh, extending her leg, then chuckled and replied:

"I guess you do, your girlfriend's and mine, and yours too, of course, but I liked yours as much, ... and the taste of your lips."

Pat rolled towards her and they kissed again. Then Chris replied:

"I like yours too, but pussy tastes more."

Would Pat understand her implication, she wondered, hoping. Pat rolled back, and they just lay there for a few moments. Then Pat murmured - looking up at the ceiling:

"You did that too, ... tasting pussy?"

Pat could only mean what Chris hoped she would. She was delighted, but she didn't want to show it, seem too exuberant. She nodded and replied:

"If you mean what I think, we did."

"Hmm? I guess so, that that was what I meant, doing it, tasting it that way."

"The only other way."

There was moment's pause before Pat responded:

"And you liked it? ... Oh, of course you did, if you did."

"We did," Chris confirmed.

"Hmm? Well, I've heard about that. If you do, I guess it must be good."

"We liked it, both ways, if you know what I mean."

"'Both ways'. Of course, it must be good one way."

"It is, the other other way too."

"Hm-hmm! Of course, if you taste it."

"Um-hmm, that way too," Chris murmured.

She was delighted by Pat's uncritical responses, who suddenly chuckled and remarked:

"And you want to do it? That's what you've been trying to tell me all along?"

"You don't have to, but - I guess - that's right."

Pat began to laugh. Chris had to too - release of all her nervous tension. Suddenly, Pat caught her breath and said:

"Now I do have to go. Hm-hmm! You don't want to taste that."

"Don't think so," Chris agreed with a chuckle.

Pat was already clambering over her; she really had to go. Chris followed her to the bathroom. When Pat had sat down on the toilet, they looked at each, smirking, snorting with chuckles. Then Pat grinned and said:

"Always wanted to see a pussy up close. Looked at my own with a mirror once."

"Me too. They all aren't identical, at least hers and mine aren't."

"Nor from the outside, from what little I could see under the showers, but they weren't shaved. Does that matter?"

"That yours isn't? No. Hm-hmm! I was thinking before that I wouldn't mind having my nose in your soft hair."

"You were?! I guess you really want to."

"Um-hmm! All the time, at least since last night."

"Hmmm, and when I first saw your bare pussy, I thought it looked sweet, just a slit like a young girl's. Then I was wondering if, when you would shave it again."

Chris felt the soft stubble on her pussy and replied:

"Glad I did, when I did."

"Me too; let me ask about that."

"I was just waiting for you too, a little apprehensively."

"It all worked out."

"Better than I imagined."

"A whole lot better, and I wasn't imagining anything."

Pat has wiped and flushed and was washing her pussy. Chris gave a questioning hum and asked:

"Back to the books?"

"You want to, want to try to concentrate after all this?"

"No! Just wanted to ask."

"Hm-hmm! Once did it twice with him one afternoon. Mmmm! Better the second time."

"I couldn't concentrate anyway. We did too."

"So much for the books then," Pat replied, hanging up her towel and giving Chris a grin.

Snickering, they returned to the room. Before they lay down, Pat shrugged and asked:

"Take turns again, or both at once?"

"Hmm? Oh, if you are more curious, you can go first; or if you want me to, to know how it is, I can."

"Can't we both, my curiosity and then, well - we have all afternoon."

Chris nodded with a grin and dove down on Pat's bed with her feet on the pillow and raised her leg, exposing her pussy. Pat's nipples popped out, and she joined her, resting her head on Chris's other thigh. To her surprise, then Pat murmured:

"May I," and touched the side of Chris's pussy lip.

"Please, you wanted to look."

Pat spread her pussy lips. Chris felt her breath between them as she exhaled with soft moan.

"Yours too," Chris murmured.

Pat raised her thigh, and Chris urged her to draw her other one up under her head. She had been right, Pat's pussy was a little different from that of her girlfriend, but it looked just as delectable. She hoped her also did for Pat, whose warm breath on it was feeling arousing. Chris moaned; she wanted to lick, but Pat was still just looking. Was she waiting for her to start, Chris asked herself: curious to look first, but wanting her to be first to lick? She held Pat's ass and drew her face to her pussy. Finally! It wasn't just the taste of a pussy that she loved, it was also having her tongue between soft, smooth pussy lips, playing with soft inner lips, and discovering Pat's little - not so little - nubbin with her tongue.

Pat moaned, a long, pulsing moan, and then she was grasping Chris's hip, and her mouth was on her pussy. Chris nodded with moan; Pat was going to do it right, her tongue doing what her own was. Of course! She knew where another pussy wanted to be arouse, needed to be arouse, and her tongue didn't need anyone to tell it how to!

Many minutes later, after having taken turns to pause and let the other one do more, they couldn't resist the arousal of their pending orgasms, wanting their own and to give each other hers. They had to clutch each other's twitching hips to keep their mouths on her pussy. Their thighs were quivering, and then they came, not quite simultaneously, first one's and then the other's thighs clasping together on the other's head.

With long moans, they lay there recovering, then rolled apart. When Chris's hand found one of Pat's breasts, like it had with her girlfriend, Pat's hand found one of hers. They sighed, fondling a little, not each other's nipple, exchanging satisfied moans. Finally Chris murmured:

"Thank you for letting me that."

"Thank you! It was wonderful, and like you said, both ways."

"Aren't we lucky."

"Very. A nap?"

"Good idea."

Chris scrambled around on the bed and lay down with her back to Pat, reaching back to take her hand, drawing it up to her breast. Pat held with an "um-hmm" rolled closer behind her. After a moment, she squeezed Chris's breast and murmured:

"I don't think this is the only time we're going sleep like this."

"I hope not; it won't be," Chris agreed.

It wasn't.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers