When Friends become Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they made their way onto the bed, Lindsay unlocked her legs from Kevin's waist and began tracing her toes along Kevin's calf muscles while biting and sucking on his bottom lip. Kevin's cock hardened immediately from the sensation of Lindsay biting his lip and kneading her toes into his calves.

"He's putty in my hands now." Lindsay said to herself, while releasing Kevin's bottom lip and latching on the right side of his neck, as his hardened cock teased the outer folds of her pussy.

"Damn Lindsay you sure know how to hit all of my spots at once." Kevin said as he inched his cock deeper inside Lindsay's wet hole.

"Slow down baby. I'm not ready to let you have this pussy just yet." Lindsay whispered huskily, before resuming her work on Kevin's neck.

"Oh ok, what did you have in mind then?" Kevin asked disappointedly, as he unburied his shaft from Lindsay's pussy.

"You'll see." Lindsay said as she wriggled from under Kevin straddled his lower back.

While straddling his back, Lindsay nibbled on Kevin's earlobe and raked her nails along his sides, causing Kevin to writhe with pleasure underneath her. After she was done nibbling on Kevin's earlobe, Lindsay started trailing her tongue down his spine. As she made her way down his spine, Lindsay took her thumb pushed it between Kevin's lips, urging him to suck on it.

"That's it, suck it baby, pretend like it's my toe you're sucking on." Lindsay softly growled, as she hopped off of Kevin's back and kept licking until she reached the top of his asscrack.

While he was still relaxed, Lindsay removed her thumb from Kevin's mouth and lightly pressed it against the outer surface of his asshole. Soon as he felt her thumb, Kevin instinctively tightened his sphincter, making it impossible for Lindsay's thumb to go any further without her forcing it in. "Hey, what are you doing?" Kevin asked as he continued to clench his sphincter muscle.

"Kevin honey relax, I'm not going to hurt you." Lindsay said as she massaged her thumb against Kevin's back door.

"I'm sorry I was just not expecting that." Kevin said as he relaxed his anal muscles a bit.

"It's ok. Do you remember last night when I hinted at being turned on by anal play?" Lindsay said while inching the tip of her thumb passed Kevin's anal ring.

"Yeah I remember, but I thought you were talking about you being on the receiving end and not the other way around."

"Well let's just say I have more fun being the giver." Lindsay said as she wiggled her thumb into Kevin's pucker.

"Ok Lindsay I'll let you do your thing, just try and be gentle, ok." Kevin said while bracing himself by tightly grabbing onto the bedsheets.

"I'll try dear, but you know I can get carried away sometimes."

"Oh yeah I know, because my neck is still tingling from last night and I just got feeling back in my jaw from where your feet stretched my mouth open."

"Oh whatever you were practically begging me to tickle your tonsils with my toes and I don't remember you trying to stop me from sinking my teeth into your neck."

"True, but this takes things to a whole new level"

"I know babe, I'm just glad you're open-minded enough to let me play with your ass."

"How could I not be? You let me play with your feet, so it's only right for me to let you have your way with my ass."

"Well I'm holding you to that statement." Lindsay said as her lips took the shape of a wicked grin.

"Uh oh I'm not sure I like the sound of that."

"Oh chill out, there's nothing to be afraid of." Lindsay said as she hopped off the bed and grabbed Kevin's ankles to spread his legs.

After splaying his legs to her satisfaction, Lindsay knelt between them and started probing his asshole with her tongue. As she pushed her tongue into Kevin's ass, Lindsay used her hand to work his cock back to life, since the shock of her playing with his ass caused it to lose some of its hardness.

Even though he was apprehensive at first, it didn't take long for Lindsay to win Kevin over once she started to using her tongue. He felt his apprehension melt away almost instantaneously as Lindsay's tongue stimulated the nerve endings on his asshole.

"Fuck, that feels good Lindsay. I had no idea what I was missing out on." Kevin said while pushing back on Lindsay's tongue and gyrating his hips against her hand.

"Yep, I thought the same exact thing yesterday. But now you get to play with my feet, and I get to play with this gorgeous ass of yours." Lindsay said as she replaced her tongue with her index finger. "Ready for a mind-blowing orgasm Kev." Lindsay said as she pushed her finger knuckle deep into Kevin's ass.

"Uh huh," was all Kevin could manage to say as Lindsay's finger found its target.

After pumping her finger inside his ass a few times, Lindsay gestured for Kevin to turn over on his back. Realizing he was at a point of no return, Kevin wordlessly complied with Lindsay's non-verbal gesture to lay on his back. When she was satisfied with Kevin's position, Lindsay effortlessly slid her finger back into Kevin's deflowered hole and wantonly devoured his lips with hers, as she prodded Kevin's prostate.

Knowing that it would not be much longer before Kevin climaxed, since his sphincter was rapidly spasming against her finger, Lindsay pried her lips from Kevin's and engulfed almost all of his cock in one breath. Remembering how wild it drove her last time, Kevin managed to uncurl his fingers from the bed, and grab a hold of Lindsay's blonde mane. As his fingers were entwined in Lindsay's hair, she fervently slurped his cock and hammered her finger into his ass.

"Oh shit..oh shit...oh fuck." Kevin sputtered as he felt his entire body lock up before releasing a geyser of cum in Lindsay's mouth.

Lindsay did not stop nursing his cock, until she was sure that Kevin's balls were completely empty. "Mmm, that was better than the first time you came in my mouth." Lindsay said after swallowing the rest of Kevin's seed, and removing her finger from his ass.

"Damn you weren't kidding when you said mind-blowing. For a minute there it felt like I was having a seizure." Kevin laughed as he sat up and leaned against the headboard.

"Told ya so." Lindsay said with a triumphant grin. "But I hope we're not done just yet." She said while positioning herself between Kevin's legs.

When she got in the position she wanted, Lindsay lifted her leg up and started tracing Kevin's nipple with her toes. After playing with his nipple for a bit, Lindsay trailed her foot along Kevin's neckline and did not stop until she reached his mouth. That is when she started pushing her toes past his lips.

"Not a chance." Kevin said taking the hint that Lindsay wanted him to suck her toes.

Kevin grabbed onto Lindsay's foot and pushed it a little further into his mouth, while using his tongue to lick along her instep.

"Shit Kevin, I almost forgot how good that felt." Lindsay said while scrunching her toes against Kevin's tongue.

As Kevin sucked on Lindsay's toes, he moved one hand from her foot and slid his fingers inside her soaking wet pussy. While his fingers assailed her opening, Kevin's thumb quickly danced across her clit, bringing Lindsay to an unexpected orgasm.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum." Lindsay repeated before spraying her juices on Kevin's hand.

The unexpected orgasm left Lindsay's body in a state of euphoric numbness. It took a minute for Lindsay to notice that Kevin was no longer fingering her. She also hadn't noticed that her foot was resting on his crotch. As the numbness started to subside, she gently rubbed her foot against Kevin's cock, while regaining control of the rest of her body.

"Wow, I never would have guessed you were a squirter." Kevin said while licking Lindsay's juices from his fingers, as she used her foot to play with cock.

"Well I'm sure you never would have guessed that I loved ass either." Lindsay said as she started to come to her senses, while working her foot under Kevin's balls and brushing her toe against his ass.

"No I wouldn't have." Kevin said, as he lifted his hips to give Lindsay more room to work her toe against his ass.

"That doesn't bother you does it?" Lindsay smirked mischievously, while pushing her toe passed his anal ring.

"Nuh uh not at all." Kevin stammered as Lindsay's toe continued to invade his hole.

"I was talking about the fact that I love ass, but I'll settle for this too." Lindsay snickered, and wiggled her toe inside Kevin's ass.

"Well I'm ok with both." Kevin said as he closed his eyes and moved his hand to stroke his shaft.

"What did I tell you about that?" Lindsay screeched, as she quickly moved her foot from under Kevin and slapped his hand away from his cock. "I told you that is my job and I meant it too." She said before wrapping her lips around his cock.

"I thought you only meant when I was alone." Kevin grunted as he thrusted his shaft into Lindsay's mouth, almost hitting the back of her throat each time.

"No I meant not ever, only one that pleases this cock is me." Lindsay said as she took Kevin's cock out of her mouth and pushed him on his back. As soon as his back hit the mattress, Lindsay took a hold of Kevin's shaft and guided his cock into her pussy.

"Ok, gotcha." Kevin groaned, as his cock made it's way inside Lindsay's velvety-soft opening.

When Kevin's shaft was all the way inside of her, the head of his cock bumped against Lindsay's g-spot, causing her to quickly thrust her hips on his cock and dig her nails into his chest. As Lindsay impaled herself into his manhood, Kevin grabbed onto Lindsay's hips and started meeting her thrust for thrust. While he pistoned his cock inside of her, Lindsay could feel the head of Kevin's cock expand with each thrust, which meant that he was close to cumming again. So before he blew his load, Lindsay wanted to try her luck one more time.

"Kevin baby how close are you?"

"Very." Kevin said in a pained grunt.

"You trust me right?" Lindsay said as she moved her hands from Kevin's chest and placed them on either side of his neck.

"Yeah, I do." Kevin said with an uncertain nod.

"Ok good, because I've got one more thing I want to try." Lindsay said as she used her thumbs to massage Kevin's larynx while closing her fingers around his neck. "I don't want to freak you out, so if it starts to hurt tap my arm, ok babe." She said before applying pressure with her thumbs.

Before giving him a chance to respond verbally, Lindsay trapped Kevin's tongue with hers and began sucking on it while tightening her grip around his neck. Kevin in turn started to violently crush his pelvis against Lindsay's. It wasn't much longer before his cock was gushing fluid inside of Lindsay's already soaking wet tunnel.

"No no no, you can't be done yet." Lindsay said in a panicked voice, while keeping a firm grip on Kevin's neck as his cock softened inside her. "I was so fucking close." She whined quietly, before releasing her grip and flopping onto the bed.

"You ok Lindsay?" Kevin said in a strained voice, while trying to gather enough strength to effectively communicate with Lindsay.

"I'll be fine Kev. Sorry for that little tantrum just then. I was just really close to cumming, and I was hoping we could cum at the same time."

"It's all good Linds, I know you were just in the heat of the moment. If anything I'm the one sorry for not holding out just a little longer." Kevin said, catching his breath. "But man what a trip. I thought playing my ass was mind-blowing. It ain't got shit on being choked. I didn't know if I was coming or going."

"Well I'm glad you didn't freak out." Lindsay said trying to mask her frustration.

"Well I was a little scared at first, but I knew I could trust you."

"That's good to hear. But listen Kevin. I hate to sound like a selfish bitch right now, but my pussy is still on fire, so if you would excuse me, I have a little unfinished business to take care of." Lindsay said before burying her fingers inside her pussy.

"Oh no you don't." Kevin said as he found the strength to move Lindsay's hand. "If I can't use my hand then neither can you."

"Kevin it's fine. Just relax, there is no way in hell I expect you to have any energy left after that." Lindsay said as she pulled her wrist away from Kevin's grip.

"Yeah ok well at least let me assist you then." Kevin said as he managed to flip Lindsay on her stomach and shove his tongue halfway into her rosebud, before she had a chance to put up a fight.

"Kevin, what the fuck!" Lindsay gasped and clawed the sheets as Kevin snaked his tongue inside her ass.

Since Kevin's tongue was occupied he did not bother responding to Lindsay. Her constant moaning and thrashing about let Kevin know that she had no objections to him licking her asshole.

As Lindsay continued to squirm underneath him, Kevin felt his twice-spent cock come alive again. After amply lubing her hole with his tongue, Kevin sat up and buried his shaft balls deep inside Lindsay's snatch. While working all eight inches inside Lindsay's womb, Kevin inserted his thumb into her ass and began to savagely thrust his cock into her pussy. Lindsay went from protesting Kevin's assistance to encouraging it.

"Oh please don't stop, please don't stop, I'm close, so fucking...ahhheee." Lindsay squealed mid-sentence before strangling Kevin's cock with her pussy and covering his shaft with her nectar.

After Lindsay was finished with her orgasm, Kevin slid his cock out of her pussy and laid down on the bed next to her. While he was laying there, Lindsay marshalled up enough strength to lay her head on Kevin's chest and gently stroke his shaft, while he ran his fingers through her hair.

"How in the hell is this thing still standing." Lindsay said as her eyes were fixated on Kevin's rock hard cock.

"I don't know, but I do know I could use a damn ice pack right now." Kevin grumbled.

"And why is that?" Lindsay said as she continued to delicately stroke Kevin's shaft.

"Because being hard like this with nothing left to shoot hurts like hell."

"Aww I bet you got a little something left in there." Lindsay said, moving her hand to gently fondle Kevin's scrotum.

"No I'm telling you all I have in there is dust and ashes."

"I beg to differ." Lindsay said before getting up and making her way to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Kevin asked, as he was transfixed on the way Lindsay's ass swayed back and forth as she made her way to the bathroom.

"To the bathroom."

"And why is that?"

"You are about to find out, so be a good boy and close your eyes." Lindsay said as she returned from the bathroom and hid the bottle of baby oil behind her back.

"Ok they're closed." Kevin said as he was relieved that his cock had started to soften a little bit.

"Oh you are not getting off that easy Kevin." Lindsay said as got on the bed and a started pouring oil on Kevin's shrinking shaft.

When his cock was covered with enough oil, Lindsay then poured some on her hands and coated the bottoms of her feet. After her feet were completely covered in oil, she used them to stroke Kevin's shaft.

"Oh fuck Lindsay, what are you doing to me?" Kevin groaned as his cock became fully erect again between Lindsay's feet.

"Why making you shoot dust and ashes dear." Lindsay said, picking up speed.

As she started to increase her speed, Lindsay curled her toes the best she could around the tip of Kevin's cockhead, causing it to leak a scant amount of fluid onto her toes. "Come on Kevin, I know you got more than that in there. I want to feel that warm sticky liquid all over my toes." Lindsay purred, as she continued to try to coax more cum out of Kevin's rod.

Even though his cock was experiencing some discomfort, Kevin was not about to blow another opportunity for footjob, so he fought the aching pain shooting through his cock and started thrusting his hips against Lindsay's feet. It wasn't much longer before he was unloading what was left in his balls between Lindsay's toes.

"Fuck..fuck...fuck," was all Kevin could say as the contents inside his shaft started oozing between Lindsay's eager toes.

"That sure doesn't look like dust to me Kevin." Lindsay said as she cocked an eyebrow and wiggled her outstretched toes.

"Oh fuck you Lindsay." Kevin grumbled, as his now wilted cock still pained him.

"Umm what was that Kevin?" Lindsay said as she took her foot and pressed it firmly between Kevin's legs.

"Shit, I didn't say nothing." Kevin stammered as Lindsay pressed her foot against his sensitive shaft.

"Aww poor baby, did that hurt?" Lindsay said in a mocking tone, while moving her foot from Kevin's crotch.

"No I'm just freaking peachy." Kevin said sarcastically as the pain subsided, when Lindsay moved her foot.

"Well I was going to kiss it and make it better, but I don't think I like that tone."

"Sorry Linds, that last nut did me in, so that was the pain talking."

"Ok I'll forgive you this time, since you were nice enough to let me prove that I was right."

"Why thank you." Kevin said while holding back what he really wanted to say.

"You're welcome, now if you would excuse me I need to go clean the dust off my toes, unless you wanted to lick it off." Lindsay said while wiggling her toes just inches from Kevin's face.

"Umm no thank you, I'll pass."

"You sure about that, it's so yummy?" Lindsay said teasingly.

"Quite sure." Kevin said, while turning his head.

"Ok I won't ask again, I was just testing my limits babe." Lindsay said, as she placed her finger on Kevin's lips to prevent him from saying anything before she made her way to the bathroom.

While Lindsay was in the bathroom cleaning herself off, Kevin reflected on everything that had transpired over the past two days. He still could not believe how everything unfolded just from him confessing his foot fetish to Lindsay. He also couldn't believe that she had a few kinks hidden up her sleeve as well. He never would have thought that Lindsay would be the type of girl that got turned on from choking a guy, let alone playing with his ass. His thoughts were cut short when Lindsay got back in the bed with him. The way she had her body pressed to his demanded that Kevin abandon his idle thoughts and focus his attention on her.

"Damn Kevin I don't think I'll be able to walk straight for the next few days, and it's all your fault." Lindsay said as she rubbed her leg against Kevin's.

"Yeah right, you brought half of that on yourself Lindsay." Kevin retorted.

"Maybe you're right, but damn it was worth it. I haven't been fucked like that in ages, and I owe it all to my best friend." Lindsay said as she kissed Kevin on the cheek.

"Same here." Kevin said while trying not to blush. "So is this what you were talking about when you said I needed to call in sick?"

"Not quite." Lindsay chuckled. "So don't worry about calling in sick."

"And why not?"

"You'll have to wait until this weekend to find out."

"Really?" Kevin whined.

"Yes really." Lindsay said while grabbing a hold to Kevin's cock. "Not unless you can promise me three good loads of cum by tomorrow night."

"Ain't no way in hell that's gonna happen by tomorrow, so I guess I will be waiting until the weekend."

"I'll make it worth your while, I promise." Lindsay said as she let go of Kevin's package and started playing with his navel.

"I'm sure you will, and I was thinking that even though we are waiting until this weekend to do anything, we should both call in tomorrow. I got plenty of sick time and could use the extra sleep in the morning."

"Okay but I'm just letting you know now, no pussy for you until the weekend. Got it."

"Yes dear, I waited almost fourteen years. So two more days won't hurt."

"Yes true, but you know they say good things come to those that wait." Lindsay said while fighting back the urge to wince. "You may have to wait until the weekend for this pussy, but you won't ever have to wait for my heart Kevin, because it's all yours from this point on." She said while taking Kevin's hand and placing it on her chest.