All Comments on 'When I said, Yes'

by Apple_of_Eden

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous..."Apple, Love your new story"

Thank you. I appreciate your message and your kind words.

All of the writers enjoy reading your posts or comments about our stories. The feedback is taken to heart. It's one of the few ways we get to know what you, the reader, thinks of our stories.

Open comments, at least the positive ones, are like little chocolates to us. We can't get enough. *; )

~Apple 🍎

amritaloveramritaloveralmost 7 years ago
Great Story

The sex is good and the thoughts about pushing self-imposed boundaries and defying expectations is even better. Great job. Thank you.

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 7 years ago
I love Happy Endings!

A few things.

1. NO reference whatsoever to birth control???

2. The Rationale alongside "WE love each other..."?

Paul is new to the scene in this story. It's a stretch that early.

3. Speaking of a proofreader....:+))

"...God they looked so good. My pulse started palpating just looking at them. They must have put extra effort into their appearance. Not only did they look sexy but they complimented each other's handsomeness..."

palpITAting ? complEmented ?

Very good on spelling, though! :+))

Good work! Felt authentic.

jimmyturtlemanjimmyturtlemanalmost 7 years ago
Amazing story

Once I started to read this story, I was not able to stop. Life does not always follow the script that we write in our own minds, nor does it follow a script that others may tend to write for us. We all have to follow our own drum beat. Sometimes this means saying 'yes', sometimes it means saying 'no'. Whichever path we follow, it does change our lives forever.

Thank you for such a deliciously erotic story.

RUWicked2RUWicked2almost 7 years ago
Wonderfully erotic ride..That you should read..

This story is written in a way that you immerse yourself into the story, like riding a roller coaster. Wonderfullly erotic and romantic with a underlying thread of dominance.

TAC_260TAC_260over 6 years ago
Great Story!!

Apple, You my friend are a wonderful story teller. I'm not going into detail or critiques...there are much better qualified around here than I am at doing that. I will just say the detail you describe and the way you built the characters are very professional and enjoyable. I loved the way you skipped into a "flashback" style to tell the background of your story.

The story itself is very hot and made me want to read more, the sex was terrific! I really enjoyed it!

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much!

My thanks to everyone who read, voted, and/or commented on my story. I truly appreciate it and love knowing that you are enjoying my stories...errors and all. *; )

amritalover: Always aim to defy expectations. It leaves them smiling.

Kingcuddle: I'll will try to do better next time. Keep on reading, it's bound to improve.

jimmy: So happy our paths crossed here. I love the "delicious" comment. I'm still working on your next story installment.

RUWicked2: Yes! I am! *; ) I love that you chose three of my favorite words to describe my story: Erotic, Romantic, and Dominance. Love them all.

TAC: Happy you enjoyed it. So, you like terrific and hot sex? Welcome to Lit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great sensual love story

Enjoyed your story. Great characters.

NotWiseNotWiseabout 4 years ago

Great characters, and so much sex! Detailed, sensual story telling!

PleiadPleiadabout 3 years ago

There is real quality authorship going on here. Immersive, engaging and very hot. A tantalizing mix of spices which tasted delicious. A delight to read. Thank you.

JuncoPartner07JuncoPartner07almost 3 years ago

I love the Philly-specific details you threw in. You clearly know the Fairmount/Art Museum area and it really makes the story come alive. I’ve actually hung out at Rembrandt’s a few times myself: it’s a great bar!

Oh, and the story’s really hot too. Keep up the great work.

PiercedBlossomPiercedBlossomover 2 years ago

Love this story! This is definitely a fantasy I'd like to have become reality

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, please. Um. I would so do that. Thanks for keeping the dream alive!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApple_of_Eden@Apple_of_Eden
I'm here to write and post stories, occasionally chat, and to have a little fun on the boards. Apple_of_Eden 🍎