When in Rome Anything Is Possible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, you look so beautiful."

Stacy looked down at her new breasts and began to cup them feeling the weight. She then looked up at me pushing one of her breasts up to get a better look. I was so turned on watching this that the rest of our surroundings melted away in my mind. It was just her and I and we were going to have the time of our lives.

Stacy looked down at my bulge and suddenly is started to grow. At first it got a little fatter then came the length. I was pushing 9 inches when it stopped expanding. The head of my dick crested well above my waist band. Just as I realized what was going on my shorts fell to the ground.

Stacy walked over to me and dropped to her knees taking my cock into her mouth. Her fingers couldn't fully reach around my new cock that she imagined for me. This realization only seemed to turn her on more as she grabbed me with both hands stroking and sucking with purpose.

"Babe, your dick is so big. I can't wait for you to fill me up with it."

I couldn't believe how good Stacy's lips felt wrapped around my shaft. She stroked and sucked me getting my cock all wet and slippery with saliva. Stacy stopped sucking and got on her hands and knees.

"Fuck me good baby."

I positioned behind her and placed my hands on her huge breasts. They were so soft and heavy. I imagined her naked and her shorts and panties dissolved like water rolling off her back. I positioned my dick on her engorged clit and slid it up finding her eager opening. I pushed my way in slowly realizing that this cock was going to be an adjustment for her. My hands caressed her breasts then ran along her sides and back.

"Ahhh, push it all the way in. I can't wait any longer."

I buried myself in her beautiful pussy as far as I could.

"You are so deep baby. I love how you fill me up. Ohhh, ohh, don't stop."

I worked my cock in and out of her as my mind began to picture what I wanted next. I began to picture Stacy's clit growing and growing. I had always wanted to trade parts with her for a day. I didn't want her to be a man but the thought of sucking Stacy's dick wouldn't leave my mind. Stacy looked down noticing her clit now sticking out by an inch or so.

"What are you doing babe? My clit is starting to look like a little dick." Stacy was a bit shocked by what she saw.

"I can't help it, I have always fantasized about sucking you off so I guess that is why your clit is growing."

"Owh, I sort of like that. You know how I have always wanted to fuck you." Stacy was coming to terms with her new member.

I continued to pound her beautiful pussy as Stacy moaned transfixed on her growing clitoris. It grew and grew to about 5 inches long. It was no beast like mine but it would do the job. I pulled out and looked at my love's beautiful ass and pussy. She was nice and stretched out. Stacy stood up, turned and faced me revealing the full extent of her new appendage. I was in awe and took a minute to take it in. Stacy reach down and gave her new cock a little stroke. She stopped quickly.

"Ohh my god it is so sensitive," she said with a gasp. "Now I am going to fuck you," her tone shifting to mean business.

Still on my knees Stacy approached me offering up her engorged member. I took it in my mouth to get it nice and lubed for my ass tasting her sweet pussy. The juxtaposition of tasting her pussy and having her cock in my mouth put me in a state of arousal I had never experienced before. I slowly let my tongue and lips slide over her delicate little head.

Stacy gasped, "Ohh my god, this feels so good. Don't stop, I am on the edge of cumming in your mouth. Oh, ohh, ohh, I am not ready to cum yet," she said as she attempted to pull her hips back from me.

Stacy looked so powerful as she changed her momentum and began to rock her hips. I looked up into her eyes and she was transfixed on her cock sliding in and out of my mouth. Her face was flush and she seemed to be racked in ecstasy.

"Ohhhhhh, I am cumming baby, don't stop, please...Suck all of the cum out of my little dick!"

I could taste a new salty sensation in my mouth and my eyes widened. The flavor intensified and her cock began to pulsate in my mouth.

"I am cumming baby. Ohhh eat my cum, ohhh, drink me, taste how much I love you."

Spurt after spurt shot into my mouth as she thrusted my face to fully engulf her orgasm. I greedily took all of her seed letting it flow down my throat and swirl around my mouth.

"Ohh Stacy I love you so much. Your cum was so good." I told her with lust in my eyes.

She then dropped to her knees and kissed me hard. Our tongues met in a rapture of passion as she got a taste of her own essence.

We laid down in the sand at our feet and held each other in a trance of ecstasy.

After a few minutes we came back to our senses and I said, "Ohh my god, that was so much fun. This may all be just a dream but I don't want it to end."

"It's not over yet. Get on your knees, that ass is mine," she said crawling towards me.

I rose to my hands and knees. Stacy opened her mouth and allowed a string of saliva to drip off her tongue landing in my ass crack. She took her finger and used it to run up and down the length of my ass. Her finger began to find it's way into my asshole as she lubed me carefully. Her finger felt heavenly gently caressing me.

"Do you like that," she said with an assertive air. "I am going to penetrate your ass with my dick and you are going to like it."

I looked over my shoulder and noticed Stacy's cock fully erect with a little drip of pre cum gathering at the tip. She smeared the pre cum around the head of her new shaft as she prepared to give me the ride of my life.

"Get on your back!" she ordered. "I want to look in your eyes as my dick first slides in your ass. I can't wait to see your face."

I rolled over to my back on the sandy trail and she pushed my knees to my chest. Stacy carefully positioned her eager cock at the opening of my ass and began to ease her head in. She pulled back for a moment and pushed in again.

"Do you like my dick playing with your ass? I bet you do. Now I am going to fuck you so good baby."

The anticipation was more than I could take. I began to stroke my rock hard dick as Stacy pushed herself deep into my ass. Her face had a look of surprise and wonder as she bottomed out on my ass cheeks.

"Ohh my god! I am fucking you baby. I love this," Her eyes gazing into mine as her pace started to quicken.

"Stacy you are fucking me so good baby. Don't stop. Please don't stop!"

I was on the edge of cumming as I stroked my cock looking down at Stacy's dick sliding in and out of my virgin ass.

"I am going to cum in your ass so you know how good it feels. Don't cum yet baby, I want you to cum when I do."

Stacy started to fuck me while stopping for a moment to drip more spit on to her dick. I was on the edge and so was she.

"Ahhhhh, ohh no, yes, yes, yes!" Stacy was moments from filling my ass with her salty butter.

I started cumming so hard that it shot over my shoulder and onto my chest. Spurt after spurt of hot ropes of cum landed on my chest and stomach. Stacy fell silent as I felt her womanhood pulsing in my ass filling me. I suddenly felt the warmth and wetness as she pulled out slowly letting the last spurt splash against the base of my dick. Stacy collapsed on me totally exhausted kissing me softly. Her penis rested against mine mixing our cum together.

Our bodies slowly returned to normal as we laid together in the afterglow of our ecstasy.

"I want to fuck you again," Stacy said in a no nonsense tone. "That was so hot!"

"You do?" I said with an air of intrigue mixed with caution.

"We can save that for tomorrow. We should get back to our flat." Stacy was clearly wiped out by the look on her face, "I am hungry and totally spent. I hope this place is here tomorrow because it will give me some time to think about what else I want to do with you."

We laughed and made our way back to the flat, arm in arm. The trail home was again totally empty. It was just she and I. The moon hung low in the sky as the tension of day and night was slowly subdued. The greenery was sparse on the trail. Really there wasn't much room for things to grow in the weathered rock and sand that made up this magical landscape. The views were unobstructed on the steep slope that found it's end plunging into the aqua Mediterranean.

Nightfall was upon us and we made our way to the beach for an evening swim. We were surrounded by happy couples, children, grandparents and tourists. The water was warm and refreshing. We swam out about fifty feet and floated in the water gazing at the night sky. The city glowed a dull orange color from the sodium lights but was not so bright to drown out the stars.

"We have only been here a few days but it has been the time of my life," Stacy's eyes were glassy as she spoke trying to conceal her tears.

"I know, everything about what we have experienced has really made me appreciate you Stacy. I think we have a really good thing going and I never want this to end."

Stacy slid her bikini top up exposing her soft pale white breasts. She then wrapped her long elegant arms around me pressing her pink puffy nipples onto my chest. She squeezed me tightly burying her face into my neck. She really loved me and I really loved her. This was a perfect moment in time that I will never forget.

"Let's swim back in and see if we can find some gelato," Stacy said with a smile and began swimming back to shore.

"Don't forget to put your top on."

Stacy looked back at me lifting her top out of the water. She crumpled it up and threw it back at me. What a treat to be able to get another eye full of her breasts as she walked up the beach. I grabbed her top from the surface of the water and threw it at her as she reached the sandy bottom and could put her feet down.

We wandered up the meandering cobble stone streets peeking our head in various shops along the way. Clothes were strung from lines that crossed from building to building. We strolled our way through the moon lit village until we found the tiniest gelato stand that occupied less than a small bedroom. We ordered our desires from the older lady that looked like she might have died her hair it was so black. I got tiramisu and Stacy banana. We licked away laughing and talking about all that we have encountered on our trip.

The next day arrived slowly. The sun refracted off of the hillside giving it a golden brown hue as it found us on our futon like mattress. I was in no hurry to get up and was so relaxed that I had no idea what time it was. Hunger pangs made their way to the front of my awareness so it must have been later than 10. My appetite never seemed to kick in until after that.

After throwing on some loose comfortable clothing we grabbed a bite to eat and a stiff shot of espresso with lots of sugar. I love Italian food but only eating a pastry and espresso for breakfast was going to take some getting used to.

"Why don't we head back to our little place on the trail," Stacy said with a glimmer in her eye.

"OK," I said trying to mask my eager excitement. "I have been thinking about a few fun ideas for us to play with when we arrive."

"Why don't you tell me what they are?" Stacy's tone was playful and seductive.

"Do you really want to know?"

"Hell yes I do!"

"Is there anything off limits?" I said with an air of insecurity.

"Hmm, I will have to think about that. I don't think so. Other than the obvious, I don't want to have sex with animals and; to be honest, I have zero lesbian impulses. Besides that I am open."

"Uhh, yah, we should be fine then," I quickly answered shutting the door on any hope that I would let her know what I had been thinking about. "You realize that I have had some very kinky thoughts in my life and when we get there who knows what will go on in this melon of mine."

"Well, you don't sound like a man that has taken into account all of the things that I might think of."

"Oh please, you know me, if it turns you on it will most likely turn me on. I can't imagine you being any more kinky than I am."

We scampered up the trail to that magical barrier and hurried to the other side.

"I can't believe this weird environment still exists. Where are all the other people?" I said out loud not expecting Stacy to respond.

I was sort of worried what fucked up fantasy might insert its self in my mind now that I was getting more comfortable with this place. I was starting to feel a little vulnerable at that moment. It is not like you can control what pops in your head. Mostly I have control of what I do with the thoughts but not in this place it seems.

As usual, Stacy didn't seem to be shaken in the least by how this could all go sideways. She wasted no time expanding her breast to double ds again but this time something was a bit different.

"Give one a little suck, Auto."

We dropped to our knees as I took her beautiful puffy nipple into my mouth and ran my tongue across the tip. Her soft breast felt perfect against my lips. I drew a little suction and to my surprise a warm spurt shot into my mouth.

"Oh my god, you are lactating!" I was a bit shocked.

"Suck it harder baby. I want you to really get a good taste of me."

It was so kinky but I loved it. I sucked gently tasting her warm sweet fluid as it made its way across my tongue and down my throat.

"You like that don't you?" Her tone was playful and naughty. "Suck on mommy's big soft titty you bad boy."

"You little slut. You are turning me on with this dirty stuff," I was now transfixed by Stacy's inhibition.

"Tell your mommy that she is a slut. Say it as you are sucking on mommy's milky nipples."

I sucked harder as she squeezed her breast positioning it for better access in my mouth. It felt so good to be able to taste Stacy like this. Stacy's eyes were shut as she held her hefty breast to my mouth. Her nipples were quite engorged and occupied much of my eager void. Suck after suck and it just seemed to get her more and more aroused.

"Ohh baby, I can feel your suckling in my clit. DON'T STOP, ohhhhh, don't stop, keep sucking baby," she was breathless and totally turned on.

This was definitely not something that I would have envisioned for today but I must say that I loved it. I reached my hand down to her pussy and my fingers met her completely soaked lips. I thrusted my first two fingers deep inside.

"Ahhh, uh uh, ohhh, I am going to cum baby." Her breathing was rapid and shallow now as I felt her vagina clamp onto my fingers.

Thrust after thrust my fingers pounded her soupy wet pussy. Her juices were thick and slimy just the way l like them.

Stacy cried out, "I am cumming baby, keep sucking mommy's milk!"

My fingers were now deep inside as she rhythmically pulsated constricting my index and middle finger. A little shot squirted in my palm as she started to cum. Her orgasm kept going and going for at least 30 seconds. She must have squirted 5 times in my palm as it overflowed dripping off the back of my hand. I looked down at my fingers admiring how wet they were and put them in my mouth. She tasted perfect.

I was now extremely horny. I pushed her down on her hands and knees instructing her to spread her knees apart. I took a moment to admire her beauty from behind. Her round ass looked perfect before me. I kissed her lower back and took my tongue down her crack to her sweet little asshole. My tongue gently caressed her asshole as she pushed back into my face letting me know she wanted more.

"You little slut, you like me cleaning your dirty little asshole don't you?" I said accosting her.

Stacy let out a little whimper, "I am getting so turned on again. Please keep licking my dirty little asshole. Your bad girl loves it!"

I started to push the tip of my tongue into her forbidden opening.

"Ohh fuck, I want you to fuck my ass and my pussy."

Something caught my eye from the side and I froze for a moment. I slowly turned my head to the side to see me, I mean, my doppelganger, I mean my fucking exact twin!

"Stacy, look!" I said cautiously.

Stacy turned her head and let out a gasp, "ohh fuck baby, it is another you."

I took a moment to take in what was happening. I carefully studied my twin starting at his feet working my way up. He stood silently, completely nude with a raging hard on. I said hello but he did not reply. It was as if he was a drone just for fucking. I walked up to him and studied his face, hair and chest. My hands couldn't resist so I felt his, I guess my, muscular shoulders, chest and ass pushing to see how solid he was.

"I have always wondered what I looked like from the outside," I said in a state of shock and awe. "I always thought my legs were skinny but I guess they aren't that bad. My posture could use a little work but I am looking pretty damn good."

"He is going to fuck me baby and so are you," Stacy said as she came to terms with what she had manifested.

Stacy's face fluctuated from fear to wonder to anticipation. She walked over to him and took a deep breath, I guess me, and grabbed his rock hard phallus. She stroked him a little running her free hand around his waist to his round ass.

"This is going to be good," Stacy's eyes were wide and full of wonderment as she licked her chops.

Chapter 2 soon to follow...

12