All Comments on 'When in Rome... Pt. 02'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Jedd11Jedd11about 9 years ago
Nice story

I like this story. Here's my sugestion though. You asked for them, so I will give it, but if it doesn't fit your idea of the story, that's OK. I just thought I'd throw it out. You need to introduce another girl into the sexual equation. Whether it's Mom visiting and caught up in the whirlwind, someone they meet that rocks both their worlds, or Isabella willing to give it another go after discovering the truth and finding it excites her. But another girl. Just my opinion. Love the story regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Love the story. Under no circumstances should you bring others into their relationship.

Have them love each other, get married and potentially have a baby. Just your basic happily ever after exclusively together. Thanks for this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Like it

You've got me hooked. Good storyline with potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Nice story, I really like it. Need a way for them to figure out marriage in the next chapter though, keeping Isabelle (and anyone else) out of it, better as a love story then a fuck-fest.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyabout 9 years ago
Great Story!

You asked for comments. I hope there will be a part 3. If the company would let them then lets see them marry. You set it up with the different names and dual citizenship, etc. I love this story though so keep up the good work! IMHO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Can't wait for next Chapter

Keep going with the story, love it and where it is going. But I agree, Please don't bring others into the story keep it between them.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I think it has gone far enough

they are happy, they are together, it could be forever if they don't mess it up, and their little secret makes it more exciting for them. the only part left is the ever aftering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You got promoted!

You are my new favorite autor.. You do have some unique writing skills, well played!

I think this chapter might be a good ending too but if you want to continue it I am quite curious about the turns you're bringing.

Would be nice to read it as a love-story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Well done so far.

However if the story continues I don't think we have heard the last of Isabelle. Could be a problem if the parents come to visit!

I really like the way you have used more expressive words to describe their feeling and the way they do things.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Slight Caveat

Unless she applied for, and was recognized as a British Citizen with dual nationality, and resided here for more than 4 years, she's not a British citizen, ergo not an EU citizen, and therefore not entitled to work in anywhere in the EU; under existing EU regulations, and UK Immigration and Nationality Law, dual nationality must be applied for and recognized, especially if the parents are only based in the country on a temporary overseas posting from their normal country of residence, otherwise the nationality of both parents, or the father if a single-parent family, is taken to be the nationality of the child when considering permissions to work and reside in the EU. Unless a child is born to non-EU immigrants legally permitted to reside in Britain, being born here doesn't automatically confer citizenship, as is the case with America, and never did,

ilikeithot6308ilikeithot6308about 9 years agoAuthor
Author here.

Thanks for clarifying that. The story is, of course, just a fantasy, and not meant as a tutorial for bypassing Italian laws, or EU laws. My admittedly brief search of the Internet was merely to get a general idea of how a non Italian gets to work there.

Anyway :-)

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 9 years ago
My apologies

I meant to click on 5 stars, but I was hovering over the stars while I was yakking with someone and I twitched and accidentally popped 1 star instead; I'm such a klutz sometimes, my wife says I should only be allowed out with a keeper and someone to apologise for all the damage. This is a great story, you're obviously having fun with it, and you have a talent for the succinct, witty turn of phrase, and this is definitely a 5-star story so far. I wanted to give you 5 stars, I wish I still could, if only this site would let us backtrack I'd do it in a flash. Sorry, mea culpa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great

keep it coming ! !

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
A quirky comment

It's funny how you read a story and one little insignificant detail can niggle at your brain.

They go out to an opera house that you said was built in 1880. They have a 4-seat private box all to themselves, and the thing that I couldn't get past was Ro flipping up the armrest between them. I just can't imagine that a hall built 1880 would have modern day stadium-style seating in private boxes. I would think that such an old building would have individual (and probably antique) chairs in the private boxes. I guess my frame of reference is President Lincoln's box at Ford's Theater, which is also from that era.

In the grand scheme of this wonderful story, it's a trivial detail, and yet -- in this chapter -- my mind chose to fixate upon that as being out of place.

It's odd how one's mind works at times.

Still, I felt the story was a 5-star effort.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 7 years ago
OK, I like it.

You go dude. You get to have your cunt, and eat it too. I'm not sure how the sexatary pool will like an outsider cumming in to help the guy that they are trying to undo, but she has such an outgoing personality, she may be able to fix things. As long as you can keep your dick out of her at work, at least for awhile, you may get to make her your Italian wife, and stay there. Just a thought, but what do I know.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Love it. How did this end up being only three chapters???

Scores 5/5

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Okay, so the time line seems slightly askew to me. If I read everything correctly, Carolyn called David up and they meet at her hotel in the lounge. He offers her the spare bedroom. But the phone call interrupted David and Isabella having sex.

But now the story changes to something else. According to the breakup, when Carolyn calls he hasn't porked Isabella yet. A week later, he and his secretary get drunk and in a fit of passion, he brings her back to his place and bangs her with Carolyn in the other bedroom. Then Carolyn walked in and caught them in bed.

Did not read it correctly? Is there really a continuity error or am I just stupid? 🤔 dropped rating to three stars.

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

Extremely enjoyable, but in chapter one Ro had red hair and brown eyes, by chapter two as I understand she now has red hair and green eyes, are we talking contact lenses or has their been a continuity error.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Five stars great so far!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I call bullshit on him not being able to say anything to Isabella for that whole encounter. Who are you trying to kid? He fucking wanted one last blowjob or whatever he could get. You know maybe it's for the best Kate dicked around on him; clearly he's no better. A good match I suppose. Shame they didn't last.

I feel bad for Isabella, but honestly she can do better; he's doing her a favour. Her pettiness afterwards though with all that work shit (the anti-David union thing) is just childish and uncalled for, though it's a great reason why you shouldn't mix business and pleasure. Hell hath no fury, et cetera, et cetera.

I wonder what the future holds for Ro and David. As there's only one more part available at this time, let's hope it wraps up nicely. Marriage was somewhat hinted at. Kids in there somewhere too? Should be interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous