When in Rome... Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go," she hissed, finally reaching capacity and grinding her pussy firmly against me. "Fuck, your cock feels good inside me! So big, and hard..... I Love it!"

Ro placed her soft hands on my chest, and leaned forward a little, starting a rapid, staccato rhythm of strokes with her hips. She tilted her head forward, hanging her lustrous locks like a curtain around us, and smiling at me. I let her have her fun, fucking herself on my cock with obvious enjoyment, while I watched the show from what was undoubtedly the best seat in the house. Audience participation is encouraged, so I gently held her jiggling breasts in my hands, rubbing my thumbs over the stiff nipples at the tips.

"Mmmm, your hands feel nice, but your lips would be better," she moaned, still skewering herself frantically. She leaned over a bit further, and pressed her firm globes into my face, letting me latch onto a nipple without contorting my body. "Mmmm hmmm, that's good... Suck my tits, baby! Suck them hard!"

As you wish, my darling. I switched back and forth, suckling one puckered areola and pinching the other, then reversing the pattern, all the while listening to Carolyn's moaning appreciation of my attention.

Ro's breathing spoke volumes, getting more ragged and laboured as she pushed herself closer to the top of her orgasmic rollercoaster. She leaned back, putting her arms behind herself to support her body, and lolling her head to the side. Her hair flew wildly as she fucked herself harder, but I had a hard time pulling my eyes off her big tits, which really became active in this position.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnn! YESSSSS! FU-UUUCK YESSSSS!" she screamed, tossing her head back. "God, I'm fucking cumming! Oh David! I'm cumming! Oh, yes!"

I watched her body convulse with pleasure, shaking her breasts with each quaking jolt. Her already buttery smooth pussy became hotter, and wetter on my shaft. She flushed bright pink from her chest to her forehead, and tipped her head back up to look at me with wide, wild eyes. I think she enjoyed it.

Her body wilted slightly, and I caught her, pulling her back up, then holding her close to my chest. I laid back, pulling her down with me, stroking her hair while she caught her breath.

"Ooooooo, man, that was a big one," she grunted. She turned her head and looked at me, her eyes glazed over. "Quickie, huh? Good lord!"

"Ro, baby.... I'm still fresh, and I'm gonna fuck the daylights out of you!" I laughed, rolling us over.

"No..." she groaned, "no more...... I'll tell Mom!" she giggled, "Then you'll be in trouble!"

"Go ahead," I growled, getting into the game. "Call her... Tell her that her perfect son is fucking her naughty daughter's pussy with his big hard cock," I gave her a few quick jabs to remind her who was currently in control. She moaned loudly. I don't know if it was the dialogue or the probe in her pussy. It really doesn't matter.

"Oh fuck, David..." she breathed, "... you're so bad! We're so bad! I Love it! And I Love You!" Her lips searched ravenously for mine, finding them as I found my rhythm, gliding effortlessly in and out of her completely drenched snatch.

She hooked her ankles behind my back and held on tight while I fucked her eagerly. For several minutes, the only sounds were slapping flesh, heavy breathing and moans of lust. Desperate kisses were exchanged, along with a flurry of caresses. Ro finally broke the silence, uttering actually words.

"Nggggahhhhhhhhn! Yes!.... Oh, fuck, yes!" she screamed, clawing at my back, "You're so fucking good! Fuck me, David! I'm cumming again!"

I slowed a bit, relishing the sensations her clutching, squeezing pussy was dishing out. Rippling muscular contractions caressed my shaft, like a magic-fingers massage, but better, because I didn't need to feed the machine with quarters. All I needed to feed her with was my cock.

Ro looked up at me, her eyes seemingly independently mobile. I laughed at the overwhelmed expression she had, and she smacked my ass in response.

"You think it's funny, fucking me into a coma?" she giggled, blowing bedraggled, sweaty hair out of her face. "This is how you treat someone you love? How do you treat enemies?"

"Oh, I fuck them too, just not so literally," I smiled, resuming my previous pace of insertion. Ro grunted, and grabbed my head with both hands.

"Then I'm glad you love me," she whispered, and pulled me down for another kiss, "because I like it when you fuck me, literally!"

I pulled out of her snug orifice, and she whimpered her dislike of the empty feeling my departure left... until she realized what I wanted. Yelping like a happy puppy, she took a position on her hands and knees in seconds, then dropped her torso flat, wiggling her sexy ass in the air. Her gaping, drooling cunt begged to be stuffed full again, so I did, sliding into her warm sheath in one motion.

"Ooooooooooh fuck! I do so looooove doggie! So thick, and deep!" she hissed, flexing her firm glutes under my grasp.

I started slow, but she wasn't the only one who loved to fuck this way, and for most of the same reasons, or at least their male equivalent. Tight, smooth, and deep, her pussy gripped my thrusting cock in an embrace that was guaranteed to make me cum soon. Additionally, I was able to watch her cunt, stretching open when I pushed in, and with her lips being tugged out around my withdrawing stroke. Quite the secondary stimulus, it had me pounding her furiously, slamming into her cushioning ass. Ro was squealing with each collision, cumming repeatedly, and I was about to join her.

"Gonna cum baby!" I grunted, and detonated. I held her hips tight while I ground my cock into her hard, spraying the contents of my balls into my sister's cunt with a gasp at each spasm. Funny how cumming totally screws up a man's coordination, as I twitched, convulsed, and jerked behind her, using my grip on her to keep from falling over, at least for as long as I could.

I lost my hold on her ass, and crashed down beside her on the bed, on my side, facing her. Her hair was over her face, with a few strands fluttering in Ro's gasping breaths. We laid there, recovering, for a few minutes, before she suddenly giggled.

"What?" I asked, laughing back at her.

"Cum dripping, tickling my pussy... " she whispered. "Oh my god."

We never did have dinner that night. Our 'quickie', nearly an hour long, had wrecked us both for the evening, and we resigned ourselves to a few bites of leftovers before finally just collapsing in each other's arms, and sleeping with the deep satisfaction of committed lovers.

***

The next day, I was determined to solve the issue of Isabella.

"Isabella, I need to talk to you, please," I said as I walked into my office. She was sitting there, pecking at her keyboard, and looking every bit as yummy as any other day. She picked up her pad, and followed me in. "Sit, please."

"Bene, David. How is your sister enjoying Roma? " she asked, smiling sarcastically.

"She's having a great time," I replied, "and I think I should confess something to you. We weren't exactly honest when you met her...." I continued, hoping this next bit would work, and that she was sufficiently surprised when Ro burst in on us that she didn't hear her call me 'bro'. "Carolyn isn't my sister ; she's my girlfriend. We had a fight, and I was kind of, um, using you to make her, um... jealous. But now we're back together. I apologize for misleading you." She was glaring at me.

"If she is your girlfriend, why did you not sleep with her? And why did she say she was your sister? " she asked, suspiciously.

"Well, like I said, we had a fight. Besides, sometimes I snore too loud for her. And she was trying to get rid of you without a scene," I answered, hoping it would deflect her curiosity. "Look, Isabella, I know it was a shitty thing to do, using you like that. I'll understand if you want to stop being my secretary. I'm very sorry.... You're such a beautiful woman, it's only fair you should know the truth, and share your time with someone who can treat you the way you deserve to be treated." I was laying it on thick, but I wasn't about to fail again. I hoped that taking full responsibility and blame would convince her I was being truthful. After all, who willingly takes the heat if they don't have to?

Isabella stepped closer. I could see the rage in her eyes, and the way she was clenching her jaw led me to believe I was about to bear the brunt of her wrath. Breaking up with an Italian woman could be very dramatic.

I was looking at her eyes, trying to convey a sense of contrition with my own. I didn't see it coming.

She hit me! A slap so hard it rattled the fillings of my third cousin, twice removed. She cocked her hand for a second one, but apparently it hurt her pretty paw as much as it had my face, so she held back.

"Maiale!... You pig!" she spat, translating so I wouldn't miss her point. "Find yourself another secretary!" She spun on her heels, and stormed out.

I rubbed my chin, soothing the sting of her parting shot. I smiled.

"She hates me. That went better than I'd hoped," I whispered to myself. "Perfect!"

***

Indeed, it did work perfectly. A little too perfectly.

Despite the fact that I was immediately on the phone, letting Human Resources know that I needed a new assistant, citing personality conflicts, I found myself and my new assistant at odds as soon as she arrived from the secretarial pool. Maria, the new recruit, had obviously heard the gossip from Isabella, and was only willing to do exactly what was spelled out in her job description.

I wasn't expecting blowjobs, just cooperation, but if I didn't specifically tell her to do it, she wouldn't. It turned out to be the same with everyone they sent me, over the next week or so. All the girls had formed an anti-David union, of sorts, and it started to have an effect on my work, slowing me down because I had to do tasks that Isabella had done myself. I was being taught a lesson.

While I wanted her to back off the illicit after hours activities, including those that happened during stolen moments at work, I didn't really expect dumping Isabella to be the downward turning point in my career. She was sabotaging me, and I needed to find a way around the minefield of revenge she had laid in my path.

Those were challenges for another day. Despite the difficulties, I felt I was successful, as I had freed us of the one major complication standing in our way. When I told Ro about the events of the day, she had a good giggle, but gave me a nice kiss on the cheek that had taken the full force of Isabella's anger.

Work problems aside, the departure of Isabella took my relationship with Ro to the next level. We were now free to do anything we wanted with each other, and my sister immersed herself in the role of my live-in girlfriend, even visiting me at work a few times, and taking me out to lunch.

***

Ro was very excited. She'd been that way since I told her we had been given tickets to the Rigoletto at Teatro dell'Opera di Roma. Opera was far from my usual fare, but she was ecstatic, and I enjoyed seeing her all wound up about it. It would also be my first opportunity to see the new dress she had bought a week or so ago. She had graciously declined my several attempts to get her to model it for me, including one which finished with me on my knees, begging for it. She wanted me to be surprised. I was.

She breezed out of her room, which had been repurposed as a dressing room, looking absolutely stunning. My jaw hit the floor, and she giggled happily, doing the announcements herself as she strutted toward me on an imaginary catwalk.

"Here we have the lovely Carolyn Willson," she laughed, twirling on her high heels to display herself for me, "in the latest from 'La casa di Luigi', a gorgeous, shirred sheath in metallic heather grey, with asymmetric colourblocking to enhance the curves and bustline." She smiled, and spun again, flinging her hair in an arc, and doing her best sultry fashion model pout, hands on cocked hips.

Okay, let's be honest... if you've been paying attention at all so far, you know that Ro has plenty of curves that don't really need enhancing, and her bustline was packed full of deliciously round, firm breasts that didn't need a false shadow to make them more prominent. The thin, spaghetti straps held those breasts up, somehow, in the absence of a bra. The lower half of the dress hugged her hips snugly, reaching just short of her knees, and slit on both sides high enough to see the lower half of her ass when she walked.

"Are you sure you want to wear that out, baby?" I asked, staring with unbridled lust at her. "You could get us arrested, and I might not be able to control myself."

"That's the general idea. I rather like being the object of your desire, " she whispered, stepping over into my arms and kissing me gently. "Except for the 'getting arrested' part, although perhaps we could make good use of some handcuffs!" She arched her eyebrows and grinned.

I suddenly had an image of Ro tied, spread-eagled, on my bed. She tugged and struggled against her bindings, her naked body covered with a sheen of sweat that shone in the dim light. Her big tits quivered as she contorted her body. I was just about to take a position before her between her thighs and begin feasting on her delicious pussy, when she jolted me from my daydream by pressing her plump lips on mine.

"Uh oh," she laughed, "I think I gave you an idea..... one you like, based on the state of your not so little friend here." Her hand gently caressed the fresh bulge in my pants. "You can tie me down and fuck me to your hearts content later. Right now, we need to get moving, or we'll be late."

A short taxi ride later, we arrived at the opera house. I noticed that the taxi driver was having a hard time keeping his eyes on the road, and off Ro's big, jiggling tits. I couldn't blame him, really, as the rough Roman roads were causing her chest to be very mobile.

My darling hugged my arm against her as we walked into the hall. I had a surprise for her too. I hadn't told her that the tickets we had been given were for a private box, and the look on her face as we reached the top of the mezzanine stairs and turned right, was priceless. The usher showed us to the small balcony-like box, which had only four seats in it, all empty, as the other two would remain, leaving us on our own.

I mentioned before that Carolyn had a thing for old architecture. This building was opened in 1880, so it was old.... in any other city. In a city with a history that encompasses thousands of years, and where the buildings built 500 years ago are considered 'early modern', it was just a pup. Still, my sister did appreciate the overall decor. After we sat in our box, soaking up the ambiance for a few minutes, she excused herself to appreciate the decor of the ladies room.

I had a feeling that Ro was doing something besides attending to the call of nature. When she returned, I decided to check, gently caressing her ass before she sat down. I didn't feel anything except the fabric of her dress, and the firm, muscular curves of her bottom.

"Ro, darling, did you remove your panties, you naughty girl?" I asked as I kissed the side of her neck. She just smiled, and crossed her sexy legs.

"Actually," she breathed, returning the kiss directly, "no, my love. I didn't need to. I left them in my drawer at home. Feel free to check!"

I decided to defer that confirmation until later.... at least until the lights went down. Apparently, the lighting guy was reading my mind, as the ambient illumination began to drop, and the spotlights glowed brighter on stage. Everyone applauded, the curtain raised, and the show commenced.

Ro lifted the armrest out of the way between us, and leaned back into my side, wrapping my arm around her. She placed my hand on her breast, and hers on top of mine. We cuddled like that for some time, watching the performance. I won't pretend to understand anything that was going on down on the stage, but the voices were heavenly.

I felt my sister's lips nibbling at the side of my neck, and turned my gaze in her direction. She had a mischievous smile on her face, and pressed my hand more firmly over her firm globe. She leaned up and whispered in my ear.

"Are you going to make me do all the work?" she breathed, dropping her free hand in my lap. "How often does a girl get a chance to be felt up, in a private box, during the Rigoletto, in Rome?"

Well, when you put it that way, it does seem like an opportunity that won't arise every week.

We spent the rest of the performance surreptitiously caressing each other. I found that Ro's panties were indeed absent, and spent the entire second act gently circling her clit with two fingers. She was pretty juicy, and had her hand stroking my hard bulge through my pants, when her head lolled towards me.

"Oh fuck, David..... Don't stop!" she hissed, her body shaking against mine. "I'm.... Oh god... Uhn... Ahhhhhhhhh!" She buried her face in my chest and quaked through her orgasm, trying desperately not to scream. When she lifted her face and looked up at me, her eyes were sparkling. She smiled. "Ooooooo, boy!"

If this was opera, consider me a fan. We missed various small bits of the performance below us, as Ro's insistant lips found mine several times, holding my attention despite the best attempts of the singers to draw it back to them. We did catch the ending, though.

Ro stood, applauding, and I couldn't help myself. Knowing there was nothing covering that incredible pussy of hers, I ran my hand up her leg. She slid her foot aside, giving me a bit more room, and clutched the railing in front of her as my fingers parted the hot lips of her cunt, insinuating themselves full depth. I wriggled them inside her, and she tried not to react too visibly. Many of the other patrons were shouting 'bravo' and other expressions of appreciation, so my sister's mouth hanging open and gasping with lust didn't look out of place. I gave her a couple of quick plunges, and thumbed her ass.

"Oh fuck," she gasped, gripping the rail tighter, and letting her head fall back. "David, you bastard! Fuck me!"

She'd been teasing my with her hand for hours, and nothing would have pleased me more than to just whip it out and plough her right there, but I had been trying to avoid Italian prisons lately. I pulled my fingers out, and put them in my mouth, savouring the taste of her salty juices.

"Hey! Didn't Mom teach you to share?" she laughed, plunking down on my lap and pulling my fingers into her own mouth. "Mmmm, I am yummy, if I do say so myself!"

"And modest, too," I countered. "I suppose we should get out of here before we both go crazy and get naked."

She didn't answer, instead standing again and bending over to retrieve her purse. She wiggled her barely covered ass in my face, but I limited my reaction to a firm slap on the smooth curves under the single layer of fabric.

It was a beautiful night out, and we were only about a half hour walk from home. I suggested a romantic stroll, hand in hand, but Ro's eyes answered the question before she said a word.

"David, honey, if you don't get me home immediately, and fuck me hard," she whispered, grinning lewdly, "I'll be forced to take matters into my own hands." She gave me the distinct impression that by 'matters', she meant me.

"TAXI!" I yelled.

***

We were fortunate to get a taxi quickly, and I gave the driver our address. Ro said something in Italian to him, and he suddenly seemed motivated to get us there fast.

"What did you tell him," I asked as we blew around a corner in a slide.

"I said we had a certain amount of money for this trip," she giggled, holding on for dear life, "and that how much of that was his tip was up to him!"