When in Rome... Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clever girl!"

***

The cab screeched to a halt in front of our apartment, and Carolyn tossed the driver a wad of bills on the way out the door. I followed, fumbling with my keys at the door while she paced uncomfortably behind me. She gave the impression of someone who needed to pee, but I knew her needs were altogether different. So were mine.

Once I got the outer door open, I watched my sister's ass go up the stairs in front of me, to the first landing, where she waited for me again. I walked deliberately up the flight.

"David... are you teasing me?" she giggled as I reached the next to last step, where she moved to block my progress. The one riser difference made up our height differential nicely, and put her at perfect kissing height, and she did so, pressing her soft lips to mine with slow passion. One arm went around my neck, while the other hand cupped my bulge to return the caress I was giving her ass.

We held this embrace for an eternal minute, until Ro couldn't wait any longer.

"Please, darling.... open the door. I'm dripping wet, and I need your big, hard cock inside me! Please!?"

I already had the key ready in my hand, so we were inside the apartment pretty quickly. While I closed the door and tossed my keys on the hall table, my sexy red-haired bedmate sashayed over to the edge of the kitchen peninsula, swinging her hips with each sensual step.

She placed her small purse on the counter, followed by her hands, as she bent deeply from the waist, resting her upper body on the smooth granite. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, wagging her rump at me. One hand reached back and flipped the back of her skirt up, revealing the smooth curves of her glutes, and the glistening wetness between her legs. I heard her quiet voice wafting through the room.

"Please fuck me. Oh god, please.... I need you so badly. I'm so horny. Please."

I looked at her long legs, rising out of her high heels, spread in a deep V to the apex where her pussy awaited my cock with growing impatience. Dad always said 'don't keep a lady waiting'. He probably didn't know I would be applying his advice to his daughter's pussy, but what he didn't know wouldn't kill us.

I kicked off my shoes and dropped my pants on the way over to her, lowering my shorts as I gripped her hips. Her four-inch heels made a stand-up fuck possible, raising her puffy pink slit into easy target range. She was still whimpering, begging for my cock, with her head resting on her folded arms.

The head of my dick nestled between the soft, wet lips of her cunt, and I pushed, sliding smoothly into her warm embrace. She certainly wasn't exaggerating when she said she was dripping wet, and her pussy made little soggy squelching sounds as I rocked back and forth inside her.

"Mmmm, that's better!" she groaned, "My poor little pussy was so lonely, and empty. Now fuck me, baby... Fuck me hard!"

Tightening my grip on her hips, I slammed into her, a resounding 'slap' echoing through the quiet apartment as I did, followed by an appreciative grunt from Ro. Within seconds, I had found a rhythm of furious, piston-like strokes deep into her wet folds. She was perched on her elbows, now, moaning in time to my thrusts, harmonizing nicely with my own groans and the percussion of our colliding flesh. I reached forward and dragged the thin straps of her dress over her shoulders, rolling the top of the sheath down around her waist.

Her big tits bobbed free, hanging down and brushing her hard nipples across the cold polished granite of the countertop. She giggled at the new stimulation, then sighed as I cupped the resilient flesh of her breasts in both hands, squeezing them while I continued to pound her pussy relentlessly. Her moans of joy began to form words.

"Mnah!... Yes!... Yes!... Oh baby, you... Fuck me... So good!... Your... Cock.. So hard!.. Gonna... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhn!... CUMMMMMMMING!" she shrieked, pushing back against each stroke as her orgasm made her body shudder. "Fuu... uuu... uuu... cck... YES!"

Ro's legs wobbled, then buckled, but I caught her before she fell. She rested her forehead on the cool stone slab while she gasped and tried to regain her senses. I held her close, wrapping my arms around her from behind as I helped her stay vertical. She leaned back against me and groaned.

"Fuck, David! What you do to me! Your dick should have a warning label on it... 'May cause extreme orgasms and addiction'." She turned carefully in my arms, nearly toppling off her heels again, and attacking my mouth with a voraciously hungry kiss that caught me a bit by surprise. One hand found its way down to stroke my gooey cock, while the other held my head in place, until she finally pulled away, hopping up onto the counter. "Ooooooo, that's cold!" she laughed, tugging me closer with her own personal handle, which she directed back into its hiding place. "Okay, baby, I've had my fun. It's your turn. Fuck my pussy real good, and when you're ready, blow your wad all over my face, please."

My face must have shown some of the surprise I felt at her request.

"Like I told you... I'm your personal slut, and I haven't had a good facial for quite a while. I looooove the feel of hot, sticky cum all over my face! You wouldn't deny me that, would you?" she pouted.

My dick was already seated deep inside her oozing cunt. The thought of blasting what would probably be a pretty big load on my darling sister's pretty, sexy face made it twitch. She felt it and smiled.

"Oh! You like it! You like bad girls, huh?" she giggled, leaning back on her arms. "Well, I'm all yours, so use me up, baby!"

I started to fuck her again, drilling into her pussy with long, strong thrusts, our bodies crashing against each other loudly. Her breasts bounced and shimmied in response to my strokes, drawing my eyes irresistibly, and Ro saw my eyeline lock in on them. She wasn't going to miss the chance to excite me further.

"That's it, David. Fuck my hot cunt, and make my tits bounce! You like that, don't you, big brother? You like the way my boobs bounce when you're fucking me, huh?" I grunted and nodded. "Yeah, I like it, too," she hissed, "it feels great! Are my tits big enough for you, baby? I got nice, big ones just for you.... Did you know that? I knew you had a thing for big jugs, so I had them done bigger than that bitch Kate's. If she hadn't cheated, I would have tried to steal you anyway, David, because I Love You, and I've always wanted to fuck you, just like this, every day for the rest of my life!"

Oh god. I was going to blow, big time, from the hours of teasing, and then the fucking, and now she's winding me up even more with her big, jiggling melons and her lascivious commentary. That she wanted me bad enough to redesign her body for my own pleasure is the icing on the proverbial cake.

Speaking of icing.... I pulled out of her and stepped back, making room for her as she scrambled off the counter and dropped to her knees. I jerked furiously.

"Oh yeah, stroke that big dick for me, baby! Stroke it and spray me! Cum for me! Cum all over my face!"

Fireworks! Rockets launching! Earthquakes! All paled next to the feeling I had as the first unstoppable surge of scalding semen arced out of my cock, landing with a wet 'plop' across her face, a diagonal stripe of goo that reached from her neck to her hair. Now that the dam was breached, the flow was prodigious, and several more jets of cum joined the first, like parallel and crossing runways at an airport. Ro blew nasty little bubbles through the slick that crossed her lips, and smiled up at me from under her fresh coating of moisturizer. Only when I was firing empty chambers did I stop stroking, only to have her grab my flagging dick and inhale it, sucking the last few drops from me.

Now it was my turn to get wobbly, so I leaned back against the wall, and watched my little sister as she ran her fingers through the puddles of spunk, directing the flow towards her hungry mouth. She licked and scooped, gobbling down everything she could gather, until there was little left but the streaks in her hair, and a few tiny drops on her eyebrows and lashes. She combed her fingers through the gloppy mess in her hair and giggled.

"I guess I should have a shower, shouldn't I?" she said, standing up again. "Why don't you go lay down. I'll join you in bed in a few minutes."

All I could do is nod, and stagger off in the general direction of the bedroom, using the walls to hold me up. I was asleep before she slipped in beside me, but I woke a few hours later in her arms.

What a woman.

***

When I had moved to Italy, my company had done all the paperwork, so I hadn't really investigated the requirements very thoroughly. I knew my transition had gone quite smoothly, but until now, didn't know why. As it turns out, Italy doesn't really care for foreign nationals taking employment in their country.... unless the nation in question is part of the European Union.

Hallelujah! Now it made sense. Who knew that history would play such a part in allowing my sister and I to continue our love affair.

Dear old Dad, bless his heart, had been in a similar situation many years ago, just before my birth, getting shipped off to London when Mom was six months pregnant with me. I was born there, as was Ro, although she was only four months old when his posting ended, and we moved back to the States. Officially, we had dual citizenship, even though we both considered ourselves Americans. But for purposes of my plan, Carolyn Willson was a Brit.

I hadn't wanted to broach the subject until I was sure it was possible from my end, but now that I had been given the green light by the company, this seemed as good a time as any.

After our Friday of opera, and extreme sex, we slept in on Saturday morning. Ro padded back into the room, two coffees in hand and not a stitch on, taking her spot next to me. I took the cup she offered, and sipped it slowly.

"Ro, I have a proposal for you," I said. She laughed, almost choking on her coffee.

"Um, okay," she replied. "Freud might have a field day with that choice of words, but I'm listening." I decided to let that comment slide for now, although the thought was intriguing.

"How would you like to be my assistant at work?" I asked.

Crickets. That's what I heard. I looked at her, and she was in stunned silence.

"Really?" she gasped. "You want me to work with you?"

"Ro, I need someone I can trust, and who will work with me, not for me. You speak Italian already, so you're ahead of me there. Since the Isabella incident, I have been frozen out by the secretarial pool, so I asked if I could hire someone new from outside the company. They said yes, and because of our unique citizenship situation, you qualify. It goes without saying that you are not my sister, as far as they are concerned," I explained.

"Right.... what sister? You ain't got no sister," she laughed.

"I assume that our relationship has changed your vacation plans, somewhat. Want to make that a more permanent arrangement?" Jeez, I almost was proposing, wasn't I?

She smiled brightly, then batted her eyelashes.

"Gee, I don't know... I hear you made sexual advances with your last secretary. Are you sure you're not hitting on me?" she giggled.

"I'm not sure we could top last night!" I groaned, "but you make a good point. I promise to keep my hands off my hot assistant while we're working together."

"Where's the fun in that?" she pouted, then extended her hand. "Deal. You now have a new sexatary! How about ASS-istant?" she laughed, shaking my hand as I took hers.

She put her coffee down, then moved down the bed like a hungry lioness. She took my cock in her hand and looked up at me.

"What are you up to?" I asked cautiously.

"Just working on a promotion," she whispered, and swallowed my dick, sucking deeply.

Oh. My. God.

********************

I hope you liked this chapter. Please feel free to pass along your suggestions via Comments or Feedback, and please cast your votes as well. I hope to continue this storyline, should you wish to read it.

Thanks again.