All Comments on 'When it Came Through the Door Pt. 01'

by FoxEmerson

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
dodgeboy2dodgeboy2about 3 years ago

I liked this story, I hope there will be a continuation of it since I need to know if this has taken him down a road of no return. Good story keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Waiting for Pt. 02 with tongue wet and ready for more action. Bring it.

IwanttwoIwanttwoabout 3 years ago

Great story. The awakening has begun. Looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked this story, too! It reminds me that if more accepted their sexuality and discarded their false pretense of toxic masculinity, we may never have the need to fight each other. Man were made to enjoy sex wherever, whenever and whoever is administering it.

FoxEmersonFoxEmersonabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hey, thanks for the positive feedback. Really glad you guys are enjoying it!

Parts 2 and 3 are awaiting acceptance. Always feel free to comment and let me know any parts you like and dislike and I'll do my best to bring you updates frequently :)

RobJasperRobJasperabout 3 years ago

Very hot story! Loved the budding awareness of interest in man-on-man sex and the physical descriptions of wanking, sucking & cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When those deep down dark desires overload your mind, cottaging is the beginning of the journey - a journey that rarely involves a U-turn.

Eagle0000Eagle0000about 3 years ago

Nothing like remembering one's first time giving head. And the taste of cum. In public all the better. Loved your story.

catamitecatamitealmost 3 years ago

I think I was 24y/o in the mid 1970's when I came across my very first experience with a toilet stall glory hole. It was another half dozen years before I built up the courage or was is curiosity, to lick, taste, and suck another man's dick; and yes I fell in love with the taste and texture of fresh semen. Great story, brought back fabulous memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Those that have sucked cock in the stalls or been sucked in the stalls know the excitement of the seduction.love the spontaneity of two men sucking, moaning and swallowing each others cum.i really need some right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved It! Always wanted something like this to happen to me but don't have the courage to go further.

Vivek

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This guy is fulfilling my fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My first visit to a nudist beach on a busy Sunday was uneventful, but I did see a guy with a semi-hard, juicy, leaking cock walk past, and I knew I’d be going back. But nothing was going on.

Next time was an early summer evening, much quieter, and I ended up surrounded by naked, stiff guys. They licked and stroked me, and I got to suck all of them, my own spunk blasting everywhere when I finally came. It was fantastic. So fucking horny. The sheer dirtiness of it, and the feeling of doing something a bit queer was so hot. I went back the whole summer whenever I could, and did meet the juicy cock guy one time as well. It grew to 9”, and he spunked so much in my mouth. I was hooked after that.

For the next 20 years, all my free time was spent visiting sex locations in a 50-mile radius, with the odd sauna in London and Birmingham. I was sucking and fucking more than 10 cocks a day, then going somewhere else in the evening for more cocks. Many gangbangs and multiple cocks later, I had a bum that could take half an arm, and could swallow the biggest monsters. I would save my orgasm till when I got home, shitting the spunk into my hand and drinking it, as I wanked myself rotten to a screaming come. But sometimes the big boys would fuck me to orgasm with their cocks, which was fucking amazing. I loved to be used, and often drank piss, whilst being fucked hard on poppers. Wild times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFoxEmerson@FoxEmerson
49 Followers
Fox is a writer of fictional, eye-brow raising content. Check out The Hole in the Door published late 2020 or any of the Adam Norty books. Looking to star in your own fantasy? Fox writes custom stories for readers who like his style of writing. Please contact Fox if you'd like...