All Comments on 'When It Snows Ch. 02'

by Spencerfiction

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
bloody damn ejoyable

Sf..good quality writing and interesting characters.

Okay, I did disagree with th other commentators about the first chapter. I still think it is very funny satire on modern life.

However this second chapter lacks the same cutting-edge of the first. Rather, in my opinion, this story has developed into an Erotic Couples or even Romantic genre story.

It will be interesting to see how you continue to develop this storyline.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
TO GET MORE WATER FROM A DRY PUMP

you have to prime it with fresh water,,TK U MLJ LV NV

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 9 years ago
another god damn fucking UK faggot loser story

so not only did the ex wife fuck another man and screw over the honest husband in the Divorce BUT it turns out the ex wife master minded this huge lie / conspiracy so he would never see his own kids then later on his grandson..

wow

and this UK faggot little turd of man says "well we have some things to work

out ?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I wasn't paying attention, so I agreed...

So tired of this amateur writing convention. Always the setup for the comedy of errors and it seems so forced. Writer needs to move story along. Maybe change scenes but has already written his character so that would never happen. The answer? Manufactured confusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I guess I fail to see the humor and/or satire in all this

So far I see a pathetic man who gave up on life. Now he appears to be heading towards being a boy-toy for his ex. Since we have an evident British author I guess I can reasonably expect "Baz" to leave his remaining manhood at the door and become the ineffectual submissive wimp in order to gain comfort and a place to stay... at least until "rich-bitch" finds another. History unfortunately does tend to repeat itself in these cases. Six years huh?

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Agree with Fanfare

The first chapter was much funnier than this one and it seems to be turning into a Romance. No complaint from me because I am enjoying it.. Especially Piddle the treasonous cat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG! A Disney fairy tale in the making.

She's so touchy feely about their divorce. Like she took him for everything and she deserved it! Why on earth is she here now? He obviously doesn't have any thing else she can take from him. And he's such a pathetic guy. I feel sorry for him. Once again, I'm happiest for the bloody cat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

pathetic cuck shit. wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story, really amusing.

Well written too. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmmmm!

Six years and no contact with cheating wife I can understand

But ignored by daughter for six years? And he wants to reconnect?

Nope. Not realistic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Illogical

Why do you never allow your male protagonists any self-worth?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpencerfiction@Spencerfiction
An old printer, typesetter, proofreader, local politician and activist. I write for pleasure only, an untrained writer too set in his ways to change or learn. I have courted and been wedded to the same impossible angel for over four decades, so I am an unremitted romantic. If ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES