When Katie met Hannah Ch. 02

Story Info
Trapped naked on a beach, two girls have to get home.
4k words
4.43
22.3k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two girls sat down on the beach, arms folded across their naked breasts, legs crossed in an attempt to shield their pussies. In silence they both contemplated the chain of events that had led them to be here, right now, on a Norfolk beach, completely naked. Now that the sexual tension between them had been relieved, the excitement abated, the reality had sunk in. They had been oblivious to the prying eyes that had witnessed their early activity in the water together. The same eyes that evidently spotted the pile of clothes on the beach, the clothes they thought safely stashed for putting on again after the skinny dipping. The pile of clothes that the unseen voyeur had collected up and walk off with, leaving them without a stitch to wear. There was also nothing to hand on the beach that would offer even the most basic of cover to protect their modesty. So it was that they had to remain there until they could take advantage of the cover of darkness to walk to Hannah's home. It was Katy who first broke the silence.

"Do you think will be able to make it back to yours without being seen? I mean, I don't know the route. Is it well lit? Will there be cover? What are the chances of bumping into anyone?"

"Well, it is not exactly secluded," Hannah replied, "But then again it's not Piccadilly Circus, either." Hannah sounded reasonably reassuring, but Katy still felt a little concerned.

"It's not that I mind being seen, not really, it's just that I feel suddenly very vulnerable right now." The thought of a long walk home, naked, was not something Katy had planned today, but now that she was in this predicament she couldn't help feeling more than a little excited. With her legs pressed together she felt a warmth building between them and a little moisture started to form between her lips. Her clit twitched at the vision of the journey ahead. She was suddenly acutely aware of the texture of the sand against her bare bottom. At that precise moment a slight breeze blew up and her nipples stiffened.

"Yes, it is getting cooler," Hannah, noticed the change in the temperature and her companion's manner. Her body also reacted in a similar fashion with the cooling effect of the moving air. "We should move closer to keep warm," she suggested.

Without a further word both girls moved towards each other and placed their arms about each other. In doing so the exposed their breasts and each one noticed their respective erect nipples. They also caught each other looking at one another's chests.

"You, too?" They both spoke at the same time. Katy blushed, but Hannah added "I can help you out there," and moved her lips down to Katy's left breast. "If there is one thing I cannot resist, it is a hard nipple." Before Katy could respond she felt Hannah's mouth take in the whole nipple. As she sucked Hannah flicked her tongue over and around the pink bud. Katy's pussy reacted instantly and her juices started flowing. Katy parted her thighs just as Hannah's hand slid up her inner left leg. Katy placed her own hand on Hannah's right breast and stared to massage gently, pinching Hannah's nipple between her middle and forefinger. This touch prompted Hannah to suck even harder on Katy's nipple, her hand moved further up Katy's thigh until her fingers brushed the outer lips of her now wet pussy. Katy was aching for Hannah to go even further, but Hannah deliberately hesitated, choosing to torment Katy a little first. Katy squirmed and tried to push her pussy on to Hannah's fingers harder.

Hannah continued to suck on Katy's nipple and looked up at her. As they stared into each other's eyes Hannah slipped the tip of her index finger just inside Katy's lips. Katy gasped, and almost came right there and then. They both lay down together and, breaking off her attention to Katy's breast, Hannah manoeuvred herself so that her head was between Katy's legs and so that her own pussy was presented to Katy's mouth. Hannah could feel the warmth emanating from Katy's dripping wet pussy. She drooled in anticipation of tasting the sweet juices already glistening between the swollen lips and over the clitoris visibly protruding from its hood. Her mouth closed in on the pink opening just as Katy's mouth met Hannah's equally as aroused pussy.

Hannah broke off from her oral pleasuring briefly, "You have the most amazing cunt, Katy," she declared before plunging back for a further taste. Katy merely moaned, the physical excitement enhanced by Hannah's use of the word "Cunt". Katy was not one for such language generally, but when Hannah spoke that way it tipped her excitement over the edge. At this, Katy came all over Hannah's face. This was, in turn, enough to bring Hannah to climax. They both grasped each other tighter and covered there respective faces with pussy juice. Collapsing together they drifted off into a sleep that only follows an orgasm of such passion.

When Katy eventually awoke a while later the sun had dipped lower and the evening approached. Both the temperature and light level had fallen noticeable. Katy looked down at Hannah, curled up on her side, sleeping peacefully. She reached over and touched her shoulder. "Hannah, darling. Time to go," she whispered into her ear. Hannah stirred, opened her eyes slowly, looked up and smiled. Hannah stretched and yawned. Katy looked down her friends naked body. Hannah remembered her current predicament and, blushing, moved to cover her nakedness, one arm across her breasts and her other hand cupping her pussy. Katy giggled, "Shy? With me?" She teased.

"Not you, never you. It's just that I forgot what lies ahead of us," she explained.

Getting up the girls looked around themselves. While not yet dark, it was getting later and the fact that it would soon be dark coupled with how cold it was getting, made the decision to move off now the correct one. They looked at each other and braced up, as if to say "Well, here goes!" Tentatively they moved away, towards the steep path up from the beach. Hannah continued to cover her nakedness with her arm and hand. Instinctively, Katy followed suit. In this manner, slightly stooped over as if this made them less visible, the girls set off.

The path offered cover, of sorts, from the sides. But if they encountered anyone along the way there was little option but to dive into the bushes for cover. As if the thought of this tempted fate, they heard a whilste in the distance. Around the next bend came a dog, on the end of a long lead. Any second now the human, at the other end, would be in view. Without a word both girls leaped behind a row of bushes. If the dog walker had not chosen that moment to look at his mobile 'phone he would have seen two pert naked bottoms slip into the foliage frowning beside the path. As it was he totally missed the two young girls crouching, naked, less than a meter from where he passed them. Both girls held their breath and clutched their hands over their nakedness, each convinced that the stranger would notice them huddled up in complete embarrassment. The thought of being discovered stark naked by him had the same effect on both of them. Katy and Hannah both felt the excitement welling up inside them. Neither could wait until they were back home safely where they could assist each other in quelling the rising passion inside.

Once the walker and dog had passed, the girls emerged sheepishly from their cover. They smiled at each other and, once again covering their embarrassment, moved off. However, this time neither of them held their hand too close to their pussies, for fear of triggering too much excitement. A few more metres and they would be clear of the cliff path. That just left the car park at the top to get across, then the streets home to negotiate.

As luck would have it the car park was far from deserted. A number of people seemed to have chosen this particular evening to park up and either sit and watch the sun set, or go for a walk along the cliff top. The girls realised that the walk across the car park was not going to be straightforward when they arrived at the gate at the top of the pathway. Fortunately there was a small concrete construction, a Second World War 'pill box', the entrance of which they slipped into in order to hide while working out how to negotiate the car park without being seen. The box itself was bricked up and the entrance was very cramped. So much so that they had to stand very close to each in order not to be seen. So close that their bodies touched, Katy behind Hannah. Katy felt Hannah's thigh against her pussy, causing tingles to shoot through her whole body.

"Mmm, I can feel your cunt against my thigh, you horny little bitch," Hannah whispered.

"Shut up, Hannah. You know what your dirty talk does to me," Katy complained.

"Yes. I do. It's why I do it." Hannah turned and winked at Katy.

Katy felt a flutter in her heart, and an electric shock in her pussy, or cunt, as Hannah preferred. Hannah moved her leg in a way which rubbed against Katy's lips. In response, Katy reached around Hannah and cupped her breasts in each hand, pinching her nipples.

"Naughty!" Scolded, Hannah.

"Sorry, do you not like it?" Asked Katy.

"Yes, but we can't, not here," Hannah complained.

As tempting as it was, Hannah and Katy both knew they couldn't. And when Katy dropped a hand down to run a finger over Hannah's clit, Hannah took all her concentration not to cry out. Reluctantly she push Katy's hand away.

"Can you see the hedge around the side of the car park?" Asked Hannah.

"Yes," Katy could see the plan hatching in Hannah's mind.

"If we keep very low and on the opposite side to the cars, we should be able to get to that copse on the far side. We can then hide there and plan the next stage."

Katy listened carefully, but two words stuck in her mind: 'If' and 'should'. "If? Should?," she whispered. However, any doubts as to the plan evaporated when she noticed a group of young guys unpacking a camper van. The conversation was not clear, but she could make out a few of the words. The gist of the chatting was that the guys were heading down to the beach for a party. That would, of course, necessitate them walking up to the cliff path gate, far too close and in view of the naked girls' current hiding place. If they did not move now the would be discovered in their embarrassing state of undress by the guys. Katy was about to say as much, but Hannah pipped her to the post. Grabbing Katy by the hand, with a hushed "Come on, let's go," Katy found herself running the few metres to the hedge line. The girls crouched as low as they could trying not to make a sound. As luck would have it, at that very moment, one of the young men dropped a crate of beers. With various insults of clumsiness uttered the boys were too preoccupied to notice two very beautiful and very nude young girls zipping along a few metres away from them. By the time the party headed off to where the girls had been hiding, Katy and Hannah were safely curled up behind the hedgerow. Through the branches they more sensed than saw their near-discoverers disappear down the path they had only recently walked up, naked as Jay birds.

"Just think, if we had delayed leaving the beach by even a few minutes.." Katy started to say.

"Then we would now be standing in front of those guys in the nude!" Hannah finished.

"Totally Naked," Katy shivered at the thought.

By now the light had fallen to a comforting, and partially embarrassment hiding, level. The car park was not artificially lit, and there was not yet a moon to highlight their nudity. Without a word said between them they set off together, keeping low and close to the hedge line. The crept along trying to keep as silent as possible. One eye on the occupants fo the car park, the other on where the were treading. The ground was grassy and thus easy to step on. The hedge thinned out in places, so they would stop and check it was clear before zipping over to the next, more dense section. It seemed to take an age, but they eventually made it to the far side, slipping carefully into the copse they noticed earlier.

"This copse seems to offer much less cover than I thought it would back over there," mused Katy.

"Indeed. Still we are here now, and at least we made it across the car park without being seen." Said Hannah.

Of course, what neither noticed (being too preoccupied with the persons in the car park) was the CCTV camera on a pole covering the area. The camera that could see quite clearly over the hedge. The one that panned across following their progress. Even if they had have seen it, there was no way that they would also have seen the operator eject the disc from the recorder in the CCTV control centre.

Hannah's house was actually only a few hundred metres away as the crow flies. All they needed to negotiate now was the copse, an alley way behind some houses, the road from the alleyway and the green between the road and the house.

The journey through the copse went, as you may imagine, relatively well. Although the cover was less than two naked girls would have wished for, the failing light meant that they were able to move swiftly without fear of being discovered. The floor was uneven and difficult to walk on. Both had tripped a couple of times and ended up rather messy with dirt and mud sticking to various parts of their bodies. Some of the branches had also caused more than a little discomfort to Katy when she lost her footing and ended up with one pressed against a very sensitive part of her lower anatomy. Or, as Hannah said, "Getting a branch wedged in your cunt," as is her way of describing such events. The effect of the bark, coupled with the use of the word 'cunt' again left Katy with nipples that were as hard as she had ever felt them, plus a pussy that was dripping with her juices. In short, Katy was as horny as anything. She could not wait until she was able, with Hannah's help, to release the pent up sexual frustration she had built up since leaving the beach. On her part, Hannah was having similar ideas. Katy was. Not going to be left frustrated for long!

The girls arrived at the opposite edge of the copse, where the alleyway leading to the main road began. They stopped, just inside the tree line, lowering themselves behind some shrubs for cover.

"Buggeration," whispered Hannah.

Katy saw what had caused Hannah's hushed outburst. Two young men looking at a motorbike. One was fiddling with the engine, the other standing watching. There was no way they would be able to move off while the two were still there. Intent on the motorcycle though they were, there was one thing guaranteed to divert their attention away and that was the site of two naked girls strolling past them.

"We could brazen it out, I suppose," suggested Hannah.

"No fucking way!" Was Katy's swift response. "We still have to get along the street and over the green -- do you really think that they would simply let us go by?"

"Well," mused Hannah, "They might help us -- you know, lend us some clothes, or a towel or..." Hannah doubted her own words.

"As if!" Was all Katy added.

So, the two girls simply hid behind there cover, waiting for the boys to move away.

Absentmindedly, Katy's right hand moved down towards her pussy. Her thoughts straying to what she would like to do with Hannah right now. It was only when the first shivers of an orgasm started to flow that she realised what she was doing. As difficult as it was she halted her fingering. There was no way she could cum right now, not without making enough noise to not only alert the two strangers to her presence, but also to what was happening to her. It was then that she noticed Hannah staring at her.

"You horny little bitch," Hannah softly teased her. "I thought your were going to finish yourself off!"

"I wish I could, but I think it would be too much of a give away of our presence," Katy whispered back. "Besides, I'd rather you did that for me," She continued.

Hannah smiled and winked at Katy. "That is a dead cert, Katy," she said. They both stifled giggles.

"What was that?" One of the boys looked across at them. The girls froze. Instinctively they moved to cover their nakedness -- once again with an arm across their chests and a hand cupped on their, wet and hot, pussies. It was all they could do not to gasp at the touch. Nipples erect and aching, pussies throbbing.

"Dunno. I didn't hear anything," said the boy adjusting the bike. The first boy started to walk towards where the girls were crouched in all their naked glory. Both thought the game was up. He got closer and closer. They could hear his breathing. Any second now and he would be looking straight into the place they were cowered in. They closed their eyes, preparing for the inevitable.

"When I say 'run', run," Hannah whispered. She was just about to give the word that would have seen two naked beauties streak past the first boy, towards and past the second and off into the night. When suddenly a loud noise cut through the night air, stopping the nude run.

It was the bike, suddenly spring in into life.

"Got her going," said the bike boy, "Let's go." Both boys moved to the bike, donning a helmet each and heading off away from the two girls.

"You get 'her' going!" Exclaimed Katy, "Got me fucking going, too!"

The coast being clear, the girls emerged from their hiding place and crept along the alley way. When they go to the end the peeked out from over a low fence that offered a little cover. The street was deserted, thankfully, and there were enough cars to run from one to the next, using them for cover should anyone come along.

The road being currently empty they moved off without a word to duck between two cars. Just as they arrived there a car swung around the bend and drove past. The driver and his girlfriend oblivious to the two naked girls crouched down so close to them.

"Fuck, that was close," Katy gasped.

The next bit of cover was one of those telephone cabinets, which was sited just in front of a wall, enough of a gap for them to squeeze into. Again, just as another vehicle drove up. This time it was a bus and, instead of driving past, started to slow. Katy looked up over the cabinet and let out a gasp. Just the other side of their cover was a bus stop. She ducked back down and quietly told Hannah the news. They huddled up, praying that no one would get off. The brakes squealed, the bus halted. A hissing noise announced the fact that the door was opening. A couple of 'Goodnights', a 'Cheers' and a 'thank you, driver' were heard. A young couple walked straight off, arm in arm. Another two people went their separate ways. Then two female voices started up. Inane chatter about who did what that evening, who was being rude about someone, what a gossip they were. The two friends were leaning up against the cabinet. Once again both Katy and Hannah were convinced they were about to be discovered cowering naked, behind the cabinet. Another dash away? How could they explain their presence and state of attire? If they stayed still and quiet the two women would surely go. Surely?

After an age there were the usual goodnights and both the women went in opposite directions. Hannah and Katy peeked out from the cabinet. Both sighed heavily with relief and they sprinted off towards the green, over which lay home, clothes and relief -- relief in more ways than one. Unfortunately, the green was well lit and offered no cover at all. No cars parked around or near it. No shrubs, trees or cabinets. There was a solitary pond in the middle.

They ran as fast as they could. No longer worried about cover they ran flat out. Limbs waving, breasts bouncing. Almost there, just to go around the pond and then...

The noise of music suddenly filled the air. Hannah turned to Katy, "The Rose and Crown!" As she did so Katy noticed the door of a pub opening and a group of people emerging. They had not noticed anything yet. Katy was trying to think what to do when she heard the splash. Turning to where Hannah had been she saw nothing. Hannah's voice called softly out, "Down here, quick." Without thinking Katy followed Hannah into the pond. Thankfully the revellers neither saw no heard them.

12