When Katie met Hannah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If they had been cold so far this was nothing. If their nipples had been hard before, then they were infinitely harder now. The icy water covered every part of their bodies below their chins. Slowly they moved through the pond to the side nearest the house, luckily into some reeds. If anyone had been anywhere short of right above them they would not have been able to see the two of them.

"It's fucking freezing!" Katy stuttered.

"Tell me something I don't know!" Hannah responded in staccato.

Once the pub party had departed in various directions the two girls pulled themselves out of the pond and ran the last few yards to Hannah's house. Through the gate, around the side into the dark rear garden.

All Katy heard was a single exclamation from Hannah "Where the fuck is my key?"

It suddenly dawned on Hannah that, along with her clothes, her key had been swiped. The two tired, wet and naked girls collapsed on to the lawn.

"Never mind the keys. I want you right here and now." Katy grabbed Hannah and in no time both girls were locked in a 69 position licking and fingering each other's pussies. It was not long before their faces were drenched, not in pond water any more, but with the juices from each other's pussies. There orgasms came quickly, with al the built up tension released explosively.

When they had calmed down, they decided to try doors and windows. Nothing at the back was of any help. Reluctantly they moved to the front, carefully trying the windows while keeping low. It wasn't until they got to the front door that they noticed a pile of clothes neatly stacked there. Their clothes, including the key.

"What the..?" Katy stammered.

"Well, it seems our 'Peeping Tom' knows us!" Hannah gasped.

"At least we got home without being seen though," Katy sounded a relieved as Hannah felt.

From across the garden wall 'Tom' silently smiled. His walk back from the beach had been memorable, too. Just a little ahead of the girls. The view along the path. The Pill box. The low hedge around the car park. The copse. The alley way. The bus stop. The green, The pond. And, best of all, the back garden.

He quietly watched them gather up their clothes and go in to the house.

12