When Life Gives You Lemons!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got no problem taking you to the Opera House," John said casually

I gave an angry glance at John, I was furious with Greg and I didn't have words to express to John. I wanted to go, but after that incident, I wasn't sure.

I gave the tickets back to John "I don't want them!"

"Why? You can watch it alone if you like, or take a friend along. I will drive you there, Molly and I will be waiting for you when you are done. You have always said you wanted to watch it."

That was it, I had enough. I softly sharply muttered at John "Go take your whore to the Opera, I am not going."

He was taken back, I was taken back too, I was in a pool of emotion before I knew it, I was in the washroom, sobbing to myself. Only John noticed, he spoke to me softly across the door but I refused to speak to him. He left the tickets at the door, I didn't see him after that.

I decided to go to the Opera on my own, but I found him there waiting for me. I was not going to let him spoil my mood, I left him his ticket and went on my own.

The Opera House was a posh place, so I wanted to look as good as I can, I choose a long black gown which was meant for such occasions along with a matching purse and short heeled black shoes. It took me a good 45 minutes to get ready before I came here by taxi.

The Opera House in one word was Glamorous; it was one of the prettiest places I have ever been to. The show was beautiful; I haven't felt this range of emotions in a long time. The actors were amazing, but I especially liked the woman playing the evil witch, she was outstanding as a witch. John sat beside me quietly through the show.

When the show ended I told him"Let's go home!"

Things were awkwardly quiet, I wanted to say something but I wasn't sure. When we reached home, I still wanted to say something but all I managed was a gentle bye before I left.

The next day I woke up early in the morning and went around doing my chores, I saw Molly teary eyed ringing the bell.

I hugged the crying girl "What is up dear, why are you crying?"

She short words that she was able to mutter. She said that John broke up with her and she doesn't know what she did wrong.

I let her in and she cried for a while longer. I brewed a hot cup of chocolate and gave it to her.

"Calm down and tell me what happened," I spoke to her gently.

She was sobbing as she told me, "I don't know what I did wrong, but a couple of days ago John called me up and told me that it was over ... I was angry at first and thought he would call back but he hasn't, he hasn't replied to my messages or returned my calls ... I don't know what I did." She started crying again. He broke up the same day I called her a whore, it made me think.

Past few days I was thinking of her as a whore but now I felt relieved, the poor girl was in love with him, but he didn't care for her, maybe deep down he did care for me. Now that I was looking at her, all I could think about was her giving him oral and it was made me furious. I calmly told her, that she should give him some space and he would eventually figure out that you were special and get back to her. Whoring bitch. I was surprised by how furious it made me, I was so terribly confused.

I decided to sort things out with John, I called him up and told him that I wanted to speak to him. I asked him to come by the house after Greg left for work.

"I am so sorry!" that was the last thing he said before we made love to me on the sofa. The lovemaking was surprisingly not very passionate, it was a more of a whim of the moment thing, we both wanted it but neither of us enjoyed it when it ended. Unlike the encounter at the car, this was the complete opposite.

I was very hot and bothered and pushed him away when I was done. I wanted to get off but he was holding me by my wrists.

"What the heck sis?"

Before he could say anything, "This was a mistake, you should stick to younger more gullible women."

He caught a drift where the conversation was going, "What are we talking about?", "Is this about Molly, are you fucking serious?" he took a bit of pause "I love you, Lucy, she does not mean a thing to me."

"Listen to me John, I am married to your brother, I am an old woman now, you are still so young, you have your whole life ahead, let's just get over this."

John looked into my eyes "I don't care, I love you, I have always wanted you and will always want you."

I couldn't say much, he kissed me back before I broke into a fit of tears, deep down I came to love him so much, it was almost unbearable.

He took me in his arms to my room, I was increasingly becoming aware of how strong he really was, Greg could take me but not for too long, but John did not even break a sweat.

John made long passionate love on the same bed Greg and I slept upon. I didn't think much, I couldn't, I held onto him as he thrust into me for the second time that day, as my moans got louder so did his thrusts or was it the other way around. I begged him not to stop, he was more than willing to comply. Even after I orgasmed, he thrust into me with the passion of a much younger man.

Soon after, we both fell asleep naked on the day we were born on the same bed Greg and I slept on. I woke up midday and I realised John was beside me, I sobbed silently hoping this was just a bad dream. Sometime later John woke up as well and soon was trying his best to coax me.

He spoke to me in a soft gentle tone as I sobbed in his shoulders "Listen to me Lucy, I never meant to hurt you, I have loved you for a very long time and all of this is not your fault, it is mine, I would never do anything to hurt you."

I was quietly listening to him, I was filled with guilt and wasn't sure of what I wanted any more.

"I would do anything to make you smile, even if it meant never seeing you again."

When I looked into his eyes, I saw kindness and love, a sort of love that was strange for me, here was a man who wanted to see me smile, see me happy, was it kindness or lust or was it love and more importantly how did I come to love this man, for the longest time he was my closest friend, when did it turn to love.

We spoke for a while, this was the most honest we have ever been to each other.

"What about Sheila and Molly?"

He thought about it "I have feelings for Sheila but I do not care for Molly ..." he paused for a bit "If it wasn't obvious already, I was in love with someone I could not be with, I was lonely and miserable."

"Both of them are more beautiful than I, " I said softly to which he replied, "They don't hold a candle to you!"

He looked deep into my eyes "When you laugh, you light up the room, and every time I see you in Saree my heart skips a beat, you have always been the most beautiful thing to me."

I gave a nervous laugh, I don't recall the last time I wore a saree but John clearly remembered: "but you always say I am chubby and am quick to anger."

He looked at me annoyed "I always said it in admiration, I loved that about you, have you seen me, Lucy, we are a perfect fit, more than Greg and you can ever be, you are the only woman who can handle me, you are the only person I want to be with."

I still wasn't sure what this meant, but deep down I felt that I loved him and he I.

John left before Greg got back, my feelings were a mess and I was incredibly tired. Greg thought I wasn't feeling well and he sent me to bed and promised to look after the kids.

To be continued ...

Do leave a feedback, it would encourage me to continue the story. Cheers.

12