When Love Is Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asian_princess
asian_princess
1,239 Followers

Letting go of Matt's cock, I changed my seating position telling Matt to spread his legs so I could sit between them and leaning back against his chest and lifting my legs up resting on Nick's lap. By now I knew, no matter whether it was right or wrong, no matter who found out. No matter whether it would change things forever, I was going to make Nick want me so much, he would beg me to fuck him. He would beg to fuck his own sister.

Trying to pretend to be engrossed in the movie, I knew every two seconds his eyes flicked our way. Easing my butt against his cock, Matt began to slowly thrust his hips into me, his cock finding the smooth skin of my back stroking the underside of his cock with every thrust. Moving his hand up onto my breasts, he grabbed one in each hand and began to knead them, his finger instantly rubbing my nipples. The drinks, my orgasm and the dirtiness of the situation made me light-headed and I sighed loudly. Nick turned to me frowning slightly and I smiled sweetly back at him. As I pushing back softly against him, Matt moaned softly into my ear and said "Nasty girl, first you cum sitting right there next to your own brother now you're giving him his own private show, that is so fucking sexy, I'm going to cum so hard knowing he's watching us"

I thought to myself, not as hard as he's going to cum later.

As Matt began to quicken his thrusts, I felt Nick's hand began to lightly run up and down my calves. Slow butterfly soft caresses so gentle. The contact , almost feather light, sent shivers through me and I pushed back faster against Matt. Pinching my nipples hard now as he grunted "fuck, fuck, fuck" continually into my ear, he thrust his cock faster and faster against my back. Wanting this to be the one last show to push Nick over the edge, I rubbed my foot against his crotch. His breath catching at the back of his throat, he sat back and turned to watch us, his eyes never leaving mine. Placing the instep of my foot against the underside of his cock, I stroked him up and down to the rhythm of Matt's strokes. His rock hard dick pushed down on me. Swallowing hard, his breathing quickened as he involuntarily rocked his hips forward against my foot. Fucking the hell out of my back, fast hard thrusts, Matt squeezed my breasts hard once, grunting into my ear "I'm cumming, you fucking hot nasty girl," and then stilled, his cum splashing out in white ribbons over my bare back. Then jerking softly, he let go of my breasts and jacked the remaining cum from his cock.

Lying back against the couch he pulled me back onto him. My eyes still on Nick's, my foot still stroking his twitching cock, I lifted Matt's cum covered hand to my lips and sucked his index finger all the way into my mouth. Closing his eyes, Nick moaned and pushed my foot away from his cock, wrapping his own hand around his shaft jacking himself off as the cum built up in his balls and splashed out the top of his throbbing cock. Seeing him lie back against the couch, his eyes closed, I smiled ironically, knowing the confusion running through his head.

Pulling myself off Matt, I readjusted my bikini top and pulled the wrap up to my breasts covering my cum covered back. Standing up, I walked upstairs to my room laughing at the other guys who were so engrossed in whatever action movie they'd already seen a hundred times that they didn't even notice the incestuous threesome going on on the couch. Taking off my wrap, I turned on the shower and stepped in. leaning my chest against the wall, I let the water pelt against my back, washing the cum from my skin. The cold of the tile wall made my nipples tingle. I shivered as I remembered Nick's hand on my breasts flicking my nipples, squeezing it, making it so hard. Straining against the thin bikini material I closed my eyes wishing I was holding his head in my hands while his lips were locked around my hard nubs. My face grew hot as I reminded myself that all these thoughts, all this energy I was putting into seducing this guy, it was my little brother. Why wasn't I feeling repulsed? Why did it only make me hornier? I was high on the sexual energy exuding from my fantasies.

Closing my eyes I let my body relax, the water massaging my back. Suddenly, I felt a figure step into the shower behind me. He pulled me away from the wall and into his arms, wrapping his long body around mine. Laying his head on my shoulder, he whispered "I love you sis."

Turning around in his arms, I looked at my little brother, fully clothed, water … and tears running down his face and I knew then, it wasn't just sex. I loved him too.

His eyes pleading with mine he said, "Don't sleep with Matt tonight, ok?" Knowing that now was the time to deal with the day's incredible events I asked,

"Why not, honey?"

"Just promise me you won't, send him home," the urgency in his voice growing.

"I need to know why baby. Just say it" Watching the conflict run across his face, I couldn't put him through it anymore. Pushing away the wet hair plastered across his face, I whispered, "Are you jealous, Nick"

"You know I am."

"What if I promise not to sleep with him tonight?"

Looking at me with such hope, he smiled, "really?"

"Of course, you know I'd do anything for you, haven't I been your big sis all your life?"

Hearing me refer to our relationship he let go of me and turned to the other wall, punching it before swearing and muttering, "What the fuck am I doing?"

His pain and frustration tore through me. The stakes had changed. Over a day I had gone from loving him as my little brother, to wanting to fuck him, to loving him as a man. I pulled his arm, turning him to face me.

"What's going on in your head, Nick?"

" I don't know, I'm so confused"

"Just blurt it out," I probed.

" I want to make love to you ,ok? God, I want to just rip that bikini off you, and touch you, lick you, suck you! I want to feel you cum while I'm holding you, want to make you cum with my cock inside you. Oh my God, don't hate me, I'm so sick"

I couldn't help but laugh at his sweetness

"Baby?! What the hell did you think that whole show going on downstairs was about?" Wrapping my arms around his neck I pulled his face towards mine " I want you to do all those things to me. And more."

Looking down at me, his eyes so vulnerable, he blinked once and then dropped his mouth onto mine. Pulling me deep into his body he ravaged my mouth with his. Forcing my lips apart, he sucked my tongue into his wet warm mouth. His tongue entangling with mine, his lips crushed against my own, I moaned at the emotions overtaking me. Pulling away from my mouth he gasped for breath, spluttering at the shower water before dragging his mouth down my neck. My arms still around his neck I arched back, his mouth drawing a pathway from my jawbone over my collarbone and onto the tops of my breasts. Pulling me back to him, he covered my lips with his again.

Reaching down his body I fumbled for his cock. His hardness jutting out of his short, he groaned into my mouth as I wrapped my hand around him. My fist stroking the head of his cock, he pushed my back against the wall as he pulled away from my mouth and moved his mouth over my bikini covered breasts. Arched over he sucked the hard nipple into his mouth, flicking his tongue over the tip. His hot breath over my cold skin sent trembles down my back and he let go of my nipples and pulled me back into his arms. Sighing loudly he pulled my hand from his dick and up to his mouth. Kissing it softly he smiled at me and said "Are you sure you want his"

Looking at him, simultaneously loving him for his tenderness and his strength I said, " yes baby, I do. But being the older one, I need to make sure that it's what YOU want. I know I've been teasing you and playing with you but I don't want you to do anything to hurt you." Dropping his lips down on mine for a sweet short kiss he said,

"You're all I've ever wanted." Turning the shower water off, he said, "Let me get rid of the guys. Then I'm all yours."

Letting go of me he stepped out of the shower and out of the bathroom. I followed the water trail he left behind, standing at the top of stairs waiting for him. The commotion from the lounge room drifted up the stairs.

"She's not feeling well and you guys are making too much noise."

"What the fuck, man? We've been watching the film, not saying a word!"

"Whatever, come on, out you go. See ya later!" I could her Matt asking after me.

"Yeah, she's fine mate, she'll call you tomorrow, she just suddenly felt sick that's all."

Then the door slammed shut. His running footsteps stopping at the bottom of the stairs. He looked up at me. His eyes burning into me. I didn't know what was going to happen, but I knew I'd love him forever. Taking one step at a time, I held my breath, as he come to a stop as his face came level with mine. In one motion he lifted me up into his arms, my swooping his arm under my legs. In a delighted gasp I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned my head against his chest. His heart pounded in my ears as he carried me into my bedroom. Laying me carefully onto the bed he dropped his mouth down onto mine. My mouth went into his wet hair, caressing his cheeks, feeling the skin of his neck as his lips caressed mine. He kissed with his heart, the way he knew to suck on my bottom lip while I tentatively licked his top one. How he dipped his tongue into my mouth and then drew it back knowing mine would chase it into his mouth. His experience surprised me. I had no idea of his sexual knowledge, he'd never brought any girl home, but I knew he always carried condoms.

Pulling away, he kept his eyes on mine as he peeled his wet clothes off. Pulling his T-shirt over his head, his bare chest gleamed at me. His chest, strong, hard, built and his nipples brown and hard. Undoing the button and pulling his zipper down, he dropped his short and stepped out of them. His cock straining against his jocks he rubbed it briefly before sliding them down his legs. His body, lanky, I thought, in clothes, was perfect naked. His hips slim, his stomach peppered with little hairs, his shoulders broad. And his cock. About 8 inches but thick at the base with a wet, round head.

I reached out for him, "Come back to me, baby. I want to feel your body on mine."

Sliding towards me from the bottom of the bed he slid his hands up my long legs. Following his fingers with a trail of soft kisses he left goose bumps in his wake. Pushing my knees apart, he ran his lips up the inner thigh of my left leg. Feeling me shiver he licked one long line from my knee all the way to the edge of my bikini bottoms and then down the other side. Laughing at the way I'd whimper every time he skipped over my crotch, his tongue left long wet lines over my skin. Then in one swift movement he pulled my bikini bottoms down my legs, baring my naked shaven pussy. Lowering his head he buried his face into my crotch, rubbing his cheeks over my pussy lips, his mouth, his tongue. Watching my brother, his hard cock resting against his legs as he knelt between my thighs lying between my legs, made my pussy squeeze, juices dripping out onto his lips.

Smiling he looked up at me, "You're so beautiful. I want to lick up every drop of your sweet pussy juices. I want to make up for all these years of having to settle for sneaking around smelling your sheets after knowing that you'd masturbated." I looked at him shocked.

"I never knew you did that!"

"So who's been playing who, sis?'

Before I could answer he pushed my pussy lips apart and slid his tongue into my hole. Letting out a scream, I arched my body pushing myself deeper onto his tongue. Pushing his face further into me, he wriggled his tongue licking the inside of my pussy. Pulling out he sucked on his index finger, rubbing in circles the outside of my pussy before plunging it all the way in.

"Fuck, sis, you're so tight. So sexy, I love the way you're pussy's swallowing my finger."

Lying flat onto the bed he lifted my legs over his shoulders, his finger sliding deeper and deeper into me with every thrust. His finger felt so good thrusting into me I pushed down meeting every thrust. Holding my lips apart he brought his mouth down right over my clit blowing cool air over the tip. Feeling the sudden pressure on my clit made me squirm turning grinding my pussy hard over his finger. He took the chance to bend his finger stretching me tight, grazing my g-spot. I gasped at the stimulation, my legs clamping over his head. Pulling his finger out he stroked my inner thighs calming me down. As I lay back down he pushed my pussy lips apart, and lifting my ass up slightly he dragged his tongue from my little pink puckered hole all the way over my pussy stopping at the bottom edge of my clit. It felt so incredible. He began again, pushing his wet tongue flat against my ass and licking o long wet line all the way to my pussy. I moaned over and over, "Oh God, I can't believe my little brother's licking my pussy, oh God yes."

As he continued to torture me, stopping every time just before my clit, my orgasm built. I brought my hands to my breasts sliding them under the bikini and started to flick my nipples. Seeing me lying back, my nipples in my hands he whispered, Oh baby, yes, flick those nipples, make them hard, make them hard for me so I can suck on them later." I'd given up all control and put myself in his hands. His licks became faster, harder, my breath came out in quick heaves. Needing so hard to come I slipped a hand down to my clit. Seeing my intention he grabbed my hand and put it on the back of his head saying, "I want you to push my face down, I want you to want to swallow my head with your pussy, baby," and with that he stuck his lips over my clit sucking hard and forcing two fingers into my cunt.

Screaming uncontrollably, "I'm cummiinggggggggggggg oh fuck oh yes, fuck I'm cumming, fuck my pussy with your finger, Nicky," I came so hard, my pussy clamped over his fingers as he pistoned them in and out of my hole. His lips sucking on my entire clit sending wave after wave of pleasure over my body. My body arching from so much pleasure, I push his finger deeper into me.

Feeling me slowly begin to get my breath back he pulled his mouth away from my clit. Bending both fingers he pushed hard against my g-spot, feeling my whole body tense as another orgasm built, he rubbed his thumb hard over my clit stroking it hard and fast, as I tipped on the edge I looked at him as he winked and said, "Sis, I'm going to make you come like never before," and moved his mouth down to my ass and forcing his tongue past the tight ring. Knowing nothing but the incredible intense pleasure I came screaming his name as he fucked my ass with his tongue and my tight cunt with his fingers.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yes, yes, yes, lick my ass, baby. I love how you fuck my holes, little brother!"

As I clamped down on his fingers, he said, "Give me those juices, sis, I want to taste you, I can't get enough of your taste in my mouth," before lapping hard at my quivering cunt. As he watched me slowly come down he pulled his fingers out from my pussy and slid them into his mouth. Moving up my body covering my stomach with kisses, licking my nipples over the fabric making me jump and kissing my lips softly before resting his head on my chest, he whispered, " I told you I wanted you to come, sis."

Giggling softly at his playfulness, I pulled his face up to mine. I whispered, "Did u like the way I taste honey?" Crushing his lips down onto mine he slipped his tongue into my mouth sliding it all over the inside of my mouth, sharing me the salty sweetness collected in his mouth.

"I want to drink you every morning for the rest of my life," he sighed softly. The huskiness in his voice caught at me as I looked into his face. Needing to satisfy my own need to taste him I pushed him back onto the bed. Straddling over him, I ran my lips over his skin, making him shiver as my lips left soft kisses over his stomach while my wet hair left a trail over his nipples. Licking my way back up his chest, I dragged my tongue in a circle around his nipple. Moaning as I brought my tongue closer and closer to his hard nub, he arched his back when I dropped my lips completely over his hard nipple sucking it into my warm wet mouth. My tongue flicking it fast he held my face in his hands his hands entangled in my hair. Dragging my tongue over to his other nipple I began my slow torturous circling pattern around the nipple. Loving the perverse joy of sucking on my brother's nipple making him squirm I couldn't wait to get his cock in my mouth.

Sliding my way down his body I knelt between his thighs. Looking him in the eyes I unclasped my bikini top, my breasts falling out onto my hands as I playfully flicked my nipples. Bending over, I rubbed my breasts over his hard cock. Pushing it back against his stomach I rubbed my full tits over the underside of his cock. Settling back I grabbed his cock in my right hand. It was the first time I had ever really looked at my little brother's cock close up. I'd caught him running from the bathroom naked to his room a few times over the years but had never really seen him like this; massively hard and throbbing in my hand. I looked him straight in the eye as I dropped my mouth around the head of his mouth and slide my lips all the way down the shaft. He groaned and fell back onto the bed his eyes closed. I gripped him tight around the shaft my palms resting on his balls as I dragged my lips, pulled tight, all the way up his cock, stopping as my lips caught on the rim of his throbbing cockhead. Letting my tongue slide into his cockhole, I swallowed the precum oozing out my cheeks squeezing around his cock before sliding my mouth all the way down again. I continued my long slow strokes, my tongue grazing the underside of his cock, pressing against his throbbing vein. I loved the way he filled up my mouth, his cock so thick stretching my lips tight over his skin.

"Oh fuck, sis, I can't believe my fuckin cock is in your mouth. Oh my God, my sister is sucking me off. " His words spurred me on as I began a different rhythm of five long strokes and five short sucks on the head of his cock, stroking his shaft with my hands, pumping the cum from his balls. His orgasm built quickly, feeling his balls tighten, I pulled my mouth off him, letting him calm down. He whimpered softly, wanting to release his load, making me smile. The power I felt over him was incredible. The interplay between sex and love and the absolute taboo of the situation making me want nothing but sexual satisfaction. Jacking his cock with my hand I dropped my mouth down to his balls. Sucking one into my mouth I rolled it around with my tongue making him gasp before sliding my mouth around his second ball, rolling them over each other in my mouth. Dropping them from my mouth I slipped my mouth back over his cock. Dripping my saliva all over him making his cock wet mixed with his precum.

The sounds filling the air were delicious. His moans and my lips sucking his wet hard dick. Needing more than the occasional drop of precum, I knew that feeling him shoot his cum onto my mouth and lips would be the ultimate fantasy.

Turning towards him I asked, " Tell me baby, do you want to cum?"

Between moans he managed to say, "God, yes, make me cum. I want my big sister to make me cum."

"Ok baby, but only if you do exactly as I tell you, ok?"

"Anything you want, sis, anything. Just let me cum. Please."

Grabbing his arms I pulled him up onto his knees. I laid down resting on my elbows and then slid my mouth up and down his cock once, testing for height.

Looking up at him I said, "I want you to fuck my mouth, baby, just like I'm going to let you fuck my pussy later like I know you want to." He moan as I said that and as I jacked my fist fast up and down his cock. "I want you to pound my mouth, slide it all the way down my throat and I want you to cum. I want you to shoot every single drop onto my lips and tongue, I want you to empty your balls into your big sisters mouth. Remember you promised."

asian_princess
asian_princess
1,239 Followers