When Love Is Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that I wrapped my lips tight over his cock my finger lightly rubbing his balls. Taking a deep breath he held my head in his hands as he started to rock his hips slide his cock over my tongue. I knew he was so close. Pushing onto his cock I slid all the way down to his shaft deep throating him, showing him I could take him all the way in. Pulling out and with the tip of his cock still in my mouth, I said "Do it, baby, how many times have you wanted to fuck your big sister's mouth, now's the time to make her your cum slut." Hearing my dirty talk he lost control. Thrusting his hips he fucked my mouth hard, his cock ramming deep into my mouth with every stroke.

Hearing me gagging softly over the thickness of his cock he grunted, "Fuck, yes, take my cock, sis, I love fucking your mouth. Take my big cock all the way into your throat."

Almost on the edge of cumming, he eyes rolled back, as he began short fast the rim of his cock head catching on my lips every time. I felt his balls tighten, and then holding my face still with his hands, he pulled his cock out. Looking him in the eye, I whispered, my voice begging, "That's it baby, shoot your cum into my mouth. I wonder what I'll look like with your cum dripping from my lips." Holding my mouth wide open, I grabbed his cock, jacking it tight and fast. His hips jerking, he yelled "Fucking hell, I'm cummmminnngggg, oh God arghhhhhhhhhhhh! Swallow my cum, sis!!" His massive cum shot out onto my mouth, dripping onto my tongue. As I swallowed another shot hit me on the lips. Opening my mouth I wrapped my lips around the tip catching the last few shots, his cum warm and sweet, filling up my mouth and dripping out onto my lips. Licking his cock clean rubbing him up and down gently he fell back onto the bed pulling me with him. Pulling my face down I thought he was going to kiss me, but he licked the side of my mouth softly. "Mmm, my cum never tasted so good as when it's licked off your skin." Covering my cum tasting lips onto his, he held me close as our tongue softly played together. The last thing I remember before falling asleep is his hand on my breasts, softly caressing my nipple, and him whispering, "Thank you, sis. For the best blow job of my life. I love fucking your sexy, naughty mouth."

Waking up, sometime during the night, I was still lying in his arms, his head lolled off to the side snoring softly. Smiling quietly to myself, I remembered the pleasure we had just shared. I didn't take long though before the thoughts took on a darker note. The same old doubts coming back. Surely what we were doing was wrong. Had I broken unwritten rules for the sake of momentary lust attack? Remembering the moments of tenderness between us, how I had felt that it was more than sex, and more than platonic love. I loved him as a man. A lover. Had I been deluding myself? Looking over at him, his face relaxed in sleep, my heart pulled. What if I was hurting him, getting him caught up in my own confusions? Was he too young to know the difference between right and wrong? His moral code based on the short term satisfaction of sexual desires?

Rolling softly out of his arms and off the bed, I pulled on my robe and tip-toed to the bathroom. The harsh light of the bathroom was throwing images of me I didn't want to see onto the mirror, so I turned the light off as I slipped into the bath, filling the tub with hot water. Lying back, letting the tension seep into the water, I resolved to talk to Nick in the morning, before anything else happened. But the thought that he'd want to stop what was happening between us was frightening, and I realised, that even if he wouldn't be hurt, I would. Self-preservation reared its head. And the head won its fight over the heart. The reality of the long term seemed impossible. And I wasn't prepared for the aftermath of our actions for something short term. It had to end. Now.

Lying back with my eyes closed, I tested my resolve. Trying to rewrite history, convince myself that it had all been about sex. Flashes of the night filled my mind and as I pictured his mouth on my clit I felt my nipples begin to harden, my pussy grow warm beneath the water. Keeping myself in check, I reminded myself that it was just because I'd been sex starved for so long that he was having this effect on me. Bringing my fingers up to my nipples I flicked and pulled them, tracking the moisture in my pussy making its way out onto my soft pink folds. Remembering the way he moaned as my mouth has wrapped around his cock, swallowing him whole, I arched my needing to feel something inside me. Just then I felt a hand reach under the water and slide between my pussy lips slowly circling my clit. Opening my eyes I saw Nick kneeling by the side of the tub his arm in the water watching his finger disappear between my legs.

"Sis, you insatiable little sex slut. You're so wet already!" His finger working its magic on my swollen clit I forgot all about my resolution. Seeing me sit back and close my eyes he worked his middle finger into my tight hole, biting my lip I gasped as he rubbed his thumb and index finger on either side of my clit. His other hand reaching for my nipple, he sent shivers up and down my spine as he alternated pinching my nipple and my clit while pumping his finger into my cunt. Lifting my legs up over the side of the tub to give him better access he continued his assault on my pussy, driving his finger as deep as he could, while making me moan constantly as he played my clit to orgasm. I came in no time, my body thrashing under the water while he worked his hands over me.

Regaining consciousness and seeing him smile at me while I tried to get my breath back broke my heart and I blurted out. "We can't do this anymore."

His face fell into a confused look, "What are you talking about? I thought we decided last night already…"

"Decided what? That we were going to fuck? Maybe we're lucky it didn't get that far?"

Slamming his hand down onto the water, splashing us both, he looked straight into my eyes, his voice law, serious, "Don't fuck with me, Amy. You can't keep doing this. Playing with me then deciding that you don't want me. I deserve better I'm your brother for fuck's sake."

"Exactly you're my brother! What the fuck are we doing? What would Mum and Dad say. All for a convenient fuck!"

Standing up, he looked down to me, "If that's all I am to you then fuck it, it's over. But you're gonna have to realise that there's something going on between us before it's too late. Who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks? I love you. I always have. And it's taken you this long to realise you feel the same about me. Deal with it. So what if it's wrong?" Kneeling right down beside the tub he whispered into my ear, "And by the way? The fact that its so wrong is a bonus, when have you ever come as hard as you did last night. Whatever. It's your decision, just don't fuck me around."

Watching him walk out of the bathroom I knew. There was no going back. He was right about it all. Who would think he would be so much more mature about it than me?! Pulling my body out of the bath, I wrapped the towel around my shivering body and walked back to my room. He was sitting naked by the side of the bed looking out the window. Not looking at me when I entered the room I walked right up to him. Standing by the bed, I pulled his head against my chest, rested my head against his.

"I'm sorry. You're right. It's just hard thinking that it's ok for us to be like this after thinking of us in a whole different way our whole lives."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and looked up at me. His voice cracking as he said, "I love you so much. My whole life I hid it from you but last night when we were together it felt so right. I can't lose you now."

"I'm never going anywhere again." Turning to face me, he reached for the knot in my towel he pulled it from my body, his eyes moving up and down my naked body.

"God you're so beautiful sis."

His hands ran over my neck, my arms, my breasts my stomach, my legs, lingering slightly between my legs before moving behind to my back and down my ass. Pulling me into him he buried his face between my breasts. Holding his head in my hands I moved his mouth to my right nipple. As he wrapped his lips around the nub I wrapped my arms around his neck arching back, pushing my breast deeper into his mouth. Moving his flicking tongue to my other nipple he untangled my arms from his neck moving my hand down to his semi-hard cock. Stroking him softly, I pushing him back onto the bed. I knelt in front of him, sliding my mouth onto his hardening dick. Feeling his cockhead grow thick and hard in my mouth, he moaned as I began moving my lips up and down the shaft. Sliding my wet mouth down his cock, I licked his balls once I'd hit the bottom.

"Oh fuck, my God, I can't believe you can do that, Sis. Most girls can't even take me all the way in."

Showing him how far I really could take him, I rested my mouth on his balls, his cock head down my throat. I swallowed letting him feel my throat constrict around him.

"Oh Amy, oh sis. You make me so fuckin horny, I'm ready to blow right now all over your face."

His own words about shooting his cum on me made his balls tighten. Not wanting him to cum anywhere but in my pussy, I let go of him, climbing on to the bed and pulled him on top of me. Pushing my lips against his, I slid my tongue into my mouth, laying it on top of his while he ran hands up and down my body.

"I love your hands on me, Nicky. I love the way you touch me."

Loving the intimacy of his body on mine and my tongue on his I spread my legs, feeling his crotch pushing against my pussy. Pulling away from his mouth, panting, I whispered, "I'm gonna die if I don't feel your cock in my pussy right now brother".

Crushing his lips down onto mine he moved up onto his knees. Pushing my legs wide apart he positioned his cock at the opening of my pussy. His eyes glazed over as he whispered coarsely "Beg me for it sis. I've been waiting so long I can wait a little longer, but can you? I want you to beg." His sudden control play thrilled me and I pushed my body down wanting to impale myself on his cock. He moved away, his cock brushing up against my clit instead making me moan. "Say it, sis. Say you want your little brother to fuck your brains out." His words had the blood rushing to my head. Rubbing the head of his cock lightly on my clit I knew I needed to have him fill me up. Moving his hand down to my pussy he slipped his index finger in to the first knuckle. I sighed as he wriggled it inside me. "That's just my finger, sis, imagine it, imagine my long, thick, hard, throbbing cock sliding into your tight pussy."

Moving to the side, his hand wrapped around his thick shaft he continued "Oh I know how tight you are. Even two fingers is a tight fit, imagine my cock, not stretching your mouth but your pussy wide, stroking every inch of your wet tight cunt walls."

Not caring who was in control anymore, I moaned, "Just fuck me, give me your cock, I want it inside me!" In one swift movement he pushed my legs down onto the bed and slammed his cock all the way into my pussy, his balls slamming against my ass. "ohhhhhhhhhhhh Nicky, oh fuck, fuck, fuck." My pussy was stretched so tight. He grunted as he pulled out and slammed his cock back in again.

"My God, this is even better than I thought. God, sis, you're so fuckin tight, you've got my cock in a vice."

Pulling his hips back he pounded his cock deeper and deeper into me with every thrust. My pussy was on fire as he slammed into me. His cock, so thick, stroking every inch of my pussy as he drove himself deeper and deeper into me. The sounds of his cock sliding in and out of my dripping wet pussy filling the room as well as my moans and his grunts of pleasure. Lying back down onto me he sucked my nipple into his mouth as he pushed his cock deep into me, stroking his cock in and out in short fast thrusts. I wrapped my legs round his waist pulling him in deeper.

"Come on, Nicky, deeper, I want you to fuck right through me. Come on, make your sister's pussy yours, baby." Groaning he sat back up and lifted my legs up over his shoulders. "ohhhhh fuck fuck fuck" I moaned in time with his thrusts, his cock slamming even deeper into my pussy, the head of his cock banging against my cervix.

"Oh Amy, oh my God, my sister's pussy is the tightest ever. Oh, swallowing my cock, oh God, I can't wait to lick my cum from your pussy." Hearing his words my orgasm built. Seeing me move my hand onto my nipple, he wrapped my legs round his neck and grabbing my hands he held them over my head. "I'm going to make you beg to cum, sis. I'm going to let you go know what it feels like to cum from nothing but your little brother's cock in your pussy. The only thing you need is my cock fucking you to make you cum like you've never cum before."

Locking his eyes on mine he began his rhythm of long full thrust into my pussy, with my legs up on his shoulders his cock slammed all the way in his balls slapping against my ass, his cock grazing my clit. He kept me on the edge as he slowed his pace but thrusting deeper and deeper, my breath heavy and fast. I struggled against his hands needing to flick and rub my nipples to push me over the edge. He held my wrists tighter, his eyes burning into me. Watching me as my orgasm built, he quickened his pace, short, fast, thrusts each one deeper than the one before. As my moans came out as breathy panting; he bent over crushing his lips on mine. My entire body was possessed by him. His body rocking on top of me, his hands imprisoning me, his mouth devouring mine. And yet I knew. I knew I was possessing him too. He was inside me, buried deep. Making his place, making his home, surrounded by me. I cried out as my orgasm began to spread, from the pit of my stomach. Instantly stopping his thrusts, he held me close. I moved my legs down from his neck down around his waist trapping him, his mouth still locked with mine. As I felt myself slightly retreat from the edge, he began his rocking again. Pulling away he locked his eyes with mine. The intensity burned into me and as the warmth exploded again and began its way throughout my body he whispered,

"I love you sis. Now cum for me. Cum. Scream my name. Cum. Cum. Cum. Just. For. Me."

Emphasising each word with a thrust of his cock into me. As he watched my eyes roll back, he pulled out almost all the way and slammed his cock back deep into me. Fast long deep thrusts pushing me over the edge.

"oh fuck oh my God I'm cumming baby ohhhhh my God, I'm cumming on your cock baby. Oh my little brother is such a good fuck ohhhhhhhhhh"

Every single cell of my body was on fire as wave after wave of pleasure erupted over me. His hand on my wrists held me down as I thrashed around, pushing further down onto him. His thrusts never stopped slamming into me over and over, making me cum again and again. His face tense with the effort of holding off his own orgasm he never stopped his rhythm. My pussy clamping down on him he finally slowed his pace, stroking my skin softly, whispering words I'll never remember. I collapsed back onto the bed as he rested his head on my breast. Lying completely still we cherished the feeling of my pussy pulsing on his hard cock.

Slowly getting my breath back, I squeezed my pussy on him hard. Moaning softly he lifted himself up looking at me.

"My beautiful, beautiful sister. God, you're so sexy. My cock feels like its going to explode into a thousand pieces just by being inside you"

"oh my baby brother, why didn't you come baby?"

"I wanted to enjoy every second of your orgasm, sis."

Pushing him over onto his back. I straddled over him. Sitting up, my weight, pushed my pussy all the way down his shaft. "This time we'll do it together." Looking up at me, he hissed through his teeth as I rocked my hips in circles over his cock. "You want to cum, baby"

"oh God, yes, sis, God, I'm so close."

"You want your big sis to ride you, baby? Once you cum for me you'll be mine forever. Isn't that what you've been wanting all these years baby? For your dirty big sister to ride you like a slut making you shoot your cum into her pussy." He arched as I mentioned his cum, pushing down onto the bed with his hips and pushing up into me again. Knowing he was close, I didn't want to wait any longer, all I wanted was to ride my little brother's hard cock and make him cum for me. Wanted to possess him. Wanted him to coat my cunt with his seed.

His hands reaching for my bouncing breasts he flicked my nipples as I lifted my body off his cock and then slid my pussy all the way down his shaft. His hips thrusting into me at an indescribable speed, I bounced on his cock, riding him hard.

"Yeah baby, do you like that. You like your sister fucking you while you pull on her nipples? You like your hard cock fucking her cunt. Can you believe we're fucking baby? Brother and sister. We're so fuckin' bad!"

"Oh God, Amy, I'm so close. I don't fucking care. I've wanted to fuck my sister for so long. Make your little brother cum. Show me how you love it dirty. Cum with me, please, cum with me. I want your pussy squeezing my cock when I shoot my jizz into you" Watching me as I licked my finger and slid it down to rub my clit he moaned. "Yeah baby, rub your clit, rub it hard while you're fucking me with your cunt. I'm so close. Cum with me."

The incredible taboo of riding my brother's cock and him telling me to rub my clit pushed me over the edge and as our thrusts became fast and erratic, out of control, I yelled, "I'm cumming, baby, oh cum with me, shoot your cum into me. Into your big sister's pussy. Fill my cunt with your cum, baby."

"Oh Amy, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh God. Oh my God. I'm cumming, sis. I'm cumming so hard, ohhhhhh."

Nick jerked under me, grunted over and over, jerking and thrusting as my pussy clamped down on him, my juices sliding down over his cock onto his swollen balls while his cock exploded shooting cumshot over cumshot into my pussy. Grunted loudly as my pussy milked the cum from his cock, his back arched driving his cock deep into me. As his jerks slowed and I collapsed onto his chest, he pushed me back onto the bed, sliding down my body and spreading my legs. "Fuck, I can't believe I came so much. I wish you could see my white cum dripping our of your little pink pussy, sis." Pushing my sore pussy lips apart my little brother slipped his tongue deep into my pussy. Sucking his hot cum from my pussy he gently licked around the sensitive opening of my pussy, making my legs tremble.

Sliding up my body he lightly pressed his lips against mine, slipping his tongue into my mouth his cum dripping into my mouth. Lying back onto the bed we lay there, our bodies intertwined, our tongue caressing each other as we passed our cum back and forth. Exhausted, I laid my head against my brother's chest. His heart pounding in my ears I whispered,

" I love you bro."

Sighing with contentment he whispered back, " I love you too, sis."

I've only known my brother's love since then. Whether it is right, or wrong, I'll never know. But like he said …if it wasn't wrong, it wouldn't feel this good.

The End.