All Comments on 'When Marriage Cools: Andrea'

by IraBumblefield

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 8 years ago
When I saw all the stories I thought, like most nights...

they were all cuckold stories. To each their own but I don't enjoy those stories so I was about to go to bed when I saw this one. I thought I'd read a couple paragraphs and wound up reading the entire story. And I'm glad I did. I enjoyed it very much although I had guessed the wife's little ploy.

I felt it was worthy of 5 stars so that's what I gave it.

Now I'm going to bed.

rick_ohrick_ohover 8 years ago
Good story

I didn't enjoy the rape, and changing from shrew to loving wife would have taken more time; perhaps if he HAD moved out for a while at the same time establishing some dominance over her...

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I liked this story, a lot...

I liked this story, a lot...Except for the raping...But that is part of it too...And I agree with @laptopwriter...I was to give it 3*, but after remembering the other today's stories, I had to rate it 4*...This story is an oasis in the middle of a desert full of bad ones...

Dirty_SteveDirty_Steveover 8 years ago
I liked it

You developed the male character well but we never really got to like the wife. The story had a fun twist at the end but if your goal was some sort of realism then we needed to see the wife change. All we got was a husband who should have walked out on his own feeling guilty for rape and a wife who never cared for intimacy who belittled the husband and lied and maipulated. They never dealt with trust. Throwing a good fuck into your spouse does not heal wounds. The man did a horrible thing. The woman was a horrible person for years. Together they haven't got a chance unless there were real changes which you only alluded to at the end.

I applaud your creativity. It was a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Should have listened to Ronny Raygun...

...trust but verify. What proof does she offer? Why should he suddenly believe a woman who is intent on humiliating and disrespecting him? Her actions speak louder than her words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Again dear annony hates a story in LW> I ask again WHY THE FUCK DOES HE SHE IT....

IT KEEP READING THEM!? I'll tell you why, he fucking loves them. He's a closet cuck and a fag and he loves reading about wives fucking lovers while husband w3atches or is held in a cage. I gave this LW story a 5 because it's a good story and ity pissed off the asshole of Lit, dear annoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice story , different from the usual stories

I can't fiqure why you are getting a lower score for this story. She finally found out what good sex was. She had mental problem on sex. He raped her in frustration , she humiliated him to death, but in the end she saw the light. Why he stayed so long in you story and took her scarasim because he was In love with her or a wimp . Till he finally found himself. So this was a good read and a happy ending. Dame those naysayers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3

There is no adults in this story. The fact he stayed after the cum in pussy makes him a winny wimp.The minute she started playing grabass on the couch Don and her would have gone to the er.And the pussy at the door this man demands a bj in front of his wife and her husband .Im 58 and been to hundrends of partys and I never met any man that stupid .No man going to do that if he wants to wake up with a dick!!! I dont see any love at all in his wife shes a self serving bitch . And the rape Drs. HAVE to report it they have no say in the matter he could and would lose his job.If she died after that when they checked her medical charts he would be charage with a crime.Your storys are easy to read and follow I can tell your getting better thus a 3 cant wait for the next one! Dagoatmandavid said it and Ill cya later

amyyumamyyumover 8 years ago
Cute and entertaining

In my opinion should be rated much higher; 5* for me!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5

for effort and content

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bonnietaylor, vastiesmith or whatever you call yourself

will you shut the fuck up and give it a rest. your comments are idiotic at best. attacking others will get you nowhere. if anything it will hurt the authors who write these stories. i post anon for a reason and it's none of your business why. are any of these comments directed directly at you, except this one. NO they're not, so why are you so fucking upset about them? Remember, authors do have the means to remove any comments they choose, so let them monitor their own stories. They don't need your help. GROW UP No comment on story, didn't read it.Don't have time to read every story, choose only the ones with high ratings. My choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Good.

As stories go, this one was very, very good. A little minus for believability, as the very best of stories are at least plausibly believable. Otherwise, it didn't really even need editing. Please continue with your stories, and thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perverse

This story has the idea of a 16 year old pervert who has little imagination and the writing skills of a 14 year old. Read a few stories from some of the authors who get scores above 4.2 to get ideas of how to write a story, let alone a LW story. This includes JPB where you have many, many choices.

Tiny Tim

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
don't lower

yourself to the level of arguing with taylor or smith write your stories and enjoy yourself.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Um

I get what you were trying to do. Whimsical and original.

Herein lies the problem: In her so called 'honeymoon' phase of marriage, this woman is, no way to get around it, a controlling bitch. When she should be happiest, freest and most hopeful with her spouse, doing silly, over the top things, she is short rationing him sex and calling him derogatory names. That happens around year 4.

So honestly, what hope does this man have that she is capable of change. And how is it that Ms. 'Not a Virgin', is SO incredibly inexperienced sexually?

I can only give out one Suspension of Disbelief card per story. You are using them all up on just the first two years of marriage, much less the party.

And this guy's dialogue, with his endless apologies and begging, scans very poorly. I do not want to be like him.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
an exercize in unpleasantness

cools?

it has to be warm first in order to cool.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 8 years ago
This Ending Only Works if He Believes Her...

Which this character would not.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
I AM ALMOST CERTAIN

a DNA test is forthcoming. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really, I appreciate the effort. But it did not work for me.

So I think no score is better than a low score. I would give this a 3. It was just too confusing, and chaotic, and mean spirited. She's a bitch, he rapes his wife, she becomes mega bitch, at least he doesn't rape her again. Then the whole party scene, was just weird. Why do these guys think they can fondle this woman with impunity, unless they've been doing it all along? Why are these people anyone she would want to socialize with?

Sorry if I'm being lazy, but it simply wasn't worth reading more carefully in order to figure out how any of this makes sense.

But thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disgusting. Rand needs to have his thtoat slit.

He's an incompetent lover to the point of hurting her when they have sex, rapes her when he doesn't get enough of it, blames her for everything, humiliates her by forcing her to go to so m eone else for help, and thenwithout any proof that shes cheating publically cucks and humiliates her.

Fucking trash. I was hoping you'd improve, but since you have a pattern of having faithful wives brutally gang raped by their psychotic husbands, its pretty clear that you are a misogynist who hasnt realized the brand of rape fetish he writes doesn't belong in this genre. Fuck off to non con, asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OK, But

You need to tie up plot holes, such as why the men at the party felt they could so easily grab her and call her a cocksucker unless she had done that with them. You for example could have said that she told the men that she was a good cocksucker and liked it, but did not want to do it with them.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Frustrating

Hubby zigs when he should zag, and zags when he should zig!

Stays when he should go; and can't go when he REALLY should go!

Two years of being a pussy, he isn't going to be bold and masterful at a party he doesn't want to attend! AND why the FUCK would he care if any of Sweetie's friends know about his true dimensionality? He doesn't like (nor respect) them.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
what about LITTLE DICK comments?

Even if you are stupid enough to believe the wifes absurd bullshit what about LITTLE DICK comments?

At the end of this story the wife does not the say 1 word about THAT! Go back and re- read it --NOTHING

Think about this -- the wife engages in public Humiliation effort to crush him and get all her married friends to call him that.

She knows that all of this is her fault The Husband has the legal right to get an annulment but she does not stop

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
beyond stupid ....beyond Moronic ....beyond vile

.."Are you saying there was no other man?"

Think about that for a few seconds. WHY would the husband believe her simply at face value?? ....would you?

After the scene where he finds out or thinks he has found that his wife is having sex with other men ...he gets drunk and passes out. The next morning the wife sees that he is REALLY at the end of his rope...

Yet when they go to the party does she tell her friends to lay off ? to NOT call him Little dick ? (never mind why go to party when your marriage is this bad?)

Even worse according to the wife's confession at the end of the story.... after she saw the video of her of sister and her husband having wonderful marital sex ...the wife now KNOWS that all of this ... ALL of it ... is her fault.

She has sexual issues .

She has the mental issues.

Yet she decided to still torture him and manipulate him and bring public humiliation on him Even allowing for the husband to have to "pay for the rape" she never backed off

Somehow in the end... all of this is caused by a warped evil twisted wife... is wiped clean because the husband got his dick suck and finally had decent marital sex ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s

Thank you for the effort. Very different from the last story " The Date Auction " .

It was a pleasure to read. I just didn't take it very seriously .

So after 2 years of being submissive , he forced fucked her . Then he publicly humiliated her . She is a shrew for the whole marriage . Then has an epiphany, with the help of her sister . She didn't cheat on him but , the men at the party are overly familiar, and taking liberties for the first time .

You had some fun with the plot . Realistic characters and good dialogue, believable . One item you shouldn't worry about is the realism . These stories are for entertaining don't stick to reality ,too much. A bit of whimsy can be good . Some high drama and doom can be good ,too . Just keep your characters consistent within the story.

AMerryman

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Stupid story about stupid people.....

A stupid story about stupid people who are all just too damn stupid to live. The husband should have ended the sham of a marriage before it turned into the shit storm it ended up being. The fucking cheating slut of a bitch wife should have either voluntarily had herself committed for being the psychotic bitch she was or just done the world a huge favor and offed her worthless ass. There is nothing redeeming about any of the characters. Personally I think that the story would have only been made even minimally improved if the party house had caught on fire and every character in the story had died a horrible agonizingly painful death.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
He is Still A Little Dick

He had every right to either kick her out or he, himself, leave. After showing her what she could have been enjoying for the past two years, he should have zipped up and walked out the door. Women, if you try to sexually dominate your man in bed...listen to me...YOU DESERVE TO LOSE HIM! The story should have ended with her naked on the ground outside their home, blubbering for a love she herself destroyed through stupidity and deceit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
crap

you are a fucking moron. like all your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
only a wannabe wimpy cuck

could write this shit,

perhaps it is his auto-bio

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks for a credible reconciliation

Well done. I was prepared to hate them both, her for being a bitch and him for putting up with it. But the ending was a very pleasant surprise

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Original, but still too contrived and frenetic.

Up, down. Up, down. So they finish up? OK, its your story, but it was just too contrived and forced. So she ends up really really enjoying sex, but stayed married for over two years with almost no sex? But refused counseling? Then in frustration he rapes his wife, and she stays in the marriage? Why? Just so she can humiliate and get some sort of revenge? Which she does in a manner to absolutely convince him she, who would not fuck him, is now fucking other men. That's what she wanted to convince him of. And that conviction on his part she thought would restore their marriage, or at least give her some satisfaction revenge?

Naw, way way too absurd. Your characters are even less than cartoonish, they are imbeciles. Really hard to enjoy a story this ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
two years, how about two nights?

he wasn't little dick, he was little brained. She manipulated him again into staying and he only has the story of a woman who admits she lied to him that it was his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Jesus that was an awful ending

Not that the story wasn't well written from a technical standpoint - it was. But you turned her into such a vindictive, awful bitch there was no way to believe a word coming out of her mouth. All the baloney she was spouting was meant to draw him back in so she could continue to browbeat, demean and degrade him. He should have just dumped her at home, walked out and filed for divorce. She was a totally unlikeable character and to have them reconcile was just an awful ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Inspect what you expect

How could he simply take her word, after everything she had put him through? He needed to make her prove what she was saying. Even if he believed her, making her prove it would send the message that he was through taking her shit. By simply letting her off the hook, he was a wimp.

rick_ohrick_ohalmost 8 years ago
Well

Her long term actions will show if she's credible or not.

I would like to have seen him leave her for a month or two. After all, she led him to believe she was having an affair, he can lead her to believe the marriage is over. For a while. I do think he needs to have taken charge more . Even after the party, he gives in too easily and she calls the shots.

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
Undergarments!!!! What the heck?

You have a violent scene and have Rand talk undergarments?

Got be consistent with your language and action.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Horseshit!

A couple of fuck knuckles,if you ask me!

As soon as the twat wife humiliated him and called him Little Dick,he should have rammed a dynamite stick up her ass,lit it,stood back,and then used a putty knife to scrape her off the walls!

A SHIT story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Should of just divorced her. Way fewer problems.

amyyumamyyumabout 7 years ago
Original

I really liked it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Small point... but a rabbit punch is a punch to the back of the neck... not to the nose... and is an illegal punch in boxing...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Sendup Truly Disturbed

Please keep these two away from us. They're just disgusting, mentally deranged people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Coniving deceitful bitch.

Divorce her ass. Now.

Contrived ending still does not dismiss her bitchy personality

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The story started off being a pretty good story but ended up being so damn stupid once they were at the party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Throw her away

Coniving evil bitch of a women.

Now that everyone knows he is well endowed he can have his pick. Leave this cunt of a wife.

No way for her to make up for 2 years of manipulation. No amount of apologies. No amount of sex. Nope. Leave now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Similar Outcome

I had a neighbor whose mother pounded into her brain to withhold sex from her husband in order to control every aspect of the marriage. But she went even further. She hinted to her neighbors that she was getting the sex she denied her husband from other men. These revelations spread like wildfire until the entire neighborhood and his and her friends, families, and coworkers were aware of the rumors. It came to an end when he shot and killed himself in front of her. When the police and ambulance arrived, she was on her knees screaming, "I made it all up. There has never been anyone but you." She left town the night after the funeral. Her mother died without ever seeing her daughter again after the funeral of her daughter's husband. The daughter did not even come to her mother's funeral.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Between the two of them?

They don't have the IQ of a squirrel. They couldn't communicate if their lives depended on it. Just get a divorce. They're too stupid to be married. Ugly story

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
@Anonymous 2/2/18

First, I have to say this was an awful story. He should have done the gene pool a favor and that night shot his wife then himself so neither of these retards could ever reproduce.

But to Anonymous 2/2/18, you need to write that story. My god how fucking awful. You need to go find that woman and write the whole story, include what became of her. Jesus f'ing Christ.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
If it weren't for the rape, would've been good

Rape is never excusable, that was not a grey area, it was restraint, force, and pain

xtchrxtchralmost 6 years ago
Too Much To Overcome!

If these two love each other, I'd hate to see who they hate.

They both went so far over the top, why would they want to stay married? He raped her and she humiliated him....and he believes her???

Thanks for the story, but these two were better off going separate ways.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Much

Much better story, minus the rape, than the last two I read. Good effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Wow! Bitch changed her tune when she found out other women might want to get some of “little dick”. The writing was pretty good but the storyline started badly and went downhill from there. Rand raping her was just too much. It kinda ruined the whole story for me, happy ending or not.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

Too silly to be enjoyable ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Most of these comments come from people that don't write. I've taken the time to look for stories some of you naysayers have written. Not a fucking thing found. Which tells me... you're all impotent.

bigurnbigurnalmost 2 years ago

I really want to like this story... But... The forced sex was a bit too much. Likewise, I would never believe a woman that kissed me with semen in her mouth that I had not recently placed there myself. Much less opened her legs to me with sperm already leaking out. I doubt if I could believe her story.

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

Unusual tale could even be true. Sounds a bit like my first marriage. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ended up the wimp she thought he was all along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting - if not totally surprising - plot twist, but such awful characters I lost any desire for anything other than the story to end.

LA

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox9 months ago

Stories where both partners are despicable assholes aren't my cup of tea.

inka2222inka22223 months ago

@Jack - you missed and posted the comment on wrong story. In this one, only one partner was a despicable asshole, the so-called "wife". 1 star for him staying with the cruel shitface.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not my cup of tea. I wouldn't have raped her but I'd have definitely left her ass. Fuck that bitch. Selfish, manipulative, controlling, vindictive, all make for a shitty marriage. How the fuck was she planning on having kids? IVF? Dumb bitch. He's a piece of shit too for having raped her. He'd also a pansy for not leaving her before it came to that.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19553 months ago

There was no way she wasn't cheating on him. The husband is a cuck wimp. 2 years of that BS, humiliating his to how many people? That cum wasn't his. All the men at the party had already had her. 2 stars. I hate wimp stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous