When Marriage Cools: Andrea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In less than a minute, Little Dick was over six inches long, the snickering had almost stopped. But Mary could feel my sausage was barely semihard. She pulled herself closer to me, rubbing my cock in her ample cleavage, wanking it up to its full eight inch length.

"Little Dick, my ass" she choked, "it's the biggest one I've ever seen," she looked up at me, "May I have a little lick, Little Dick?"

I nodded.

She smiled at her husband, then pulled Little Dick into her mouth, watching her husband the whole time. Her slurping got me harder and thicker and my cockhead became even more swollen. God, this woman was hot and I needed a good fuck so badly.

Andrea tried to get up, but I firmly pushed her down. "This show is for you, baby, be patient." Women were now crowding around us, staring, saucer eyed. Several had their hands down their skirts, their faces flushed.

I pulled my rock hard cock out of Mary's mouth and turned towards Andrea, again continuing loudly,

"The reason she calls me Little Dick is she has such a cavernous hole, Little Dick gets lost in there... But she has another way of making me come, she loves sucking cock, don't you, honey?"

I took a step toward her and slapped my cock on her cheek. "Show time, baby, you've had lots of practice sucking off your lover."

Her face was crimson and I was enjoying her discomfort. I whispered to her, "Serves you right, bitch, you've made a fool out of me long enough. Let's see you wiggle out of this one."

She had one hand on my cock, just inches away from her face. I laid it on a little thicker, "Suck it, or I'm going to fuck Mary right here in front of you. She's going to show you how a real woman can fuck."

With a brave smile and tears in her eyes, she looked up at me and silently mouthed the words "I love you, Rand."

Well, it had gone far enough, I'd accomplished what I wanted. She was embarrassed and humiliated, that was my intention. I started pulling away but she had one hand firmly holding onto my balls, her fingernails digging painfully into my scrotum. She jerked my cock into her mouth and started sucking.

I was stunned, I hadn't wanted this to happen and never expected it. She had never let her face come near my cock. Pushing against her shoulders, I tried to disengage but she squeezed my balls tighter and pulled me closer.

Mary was standing beside me, arms wrapped around me, rubbing her pubes into my leg. "Yeah, Andrea, suck that beautiful cock. Soon, I'll be sucking it every day and I'll have it plug my pussy too."

Those comments only spurred Andrea on, she slipped off the couch onto her knees and sucked and stroked harder. It had been too long since Little Dick had that much attention. Looking down, I groaned, "I'm going to come, slut."

She put both hands on my cock and rammed me back and forth in her mouth. She really wasn't very good at sucking cock but she was getting me off. I felt my load rushing on its way. I spurted but she wasn't ready for that much volume. She valiantly tried to gulp it down but it leaked out of the corners of her mouth. She shuddered violently, then jumped up and gave me a sloppy cum filled kiss.

"Let's go," she demanded, jacking up my pants and grabbing my arm.

I looked back. Mary was sitting on Don's lap, kissing him hard. His hand was up her dress, fingering her wet pussy. I guess he found his wife was very sexy after all... I stopped to tuck in my shirt and do up my pants. One of the men who previously had his hands on Andrea was blocking the exit. He put his arms around her and planted a sloppy kiss on her face.

"Please George, you're drunk," she said, trying to push him away.

"C'mon Andi, I need to get my cock sucked too," he said as he pulled his zipper down.

Now I'm not a violent man, I detest fighting, though I did work out at the gym, sometimes on the body bag and the speed bag. I even sparred a few rounds but all in the name of exercise. The last time I had lashed out in anger was in high school, when a big kid bullied my younger sister... But I saw red now.

George was a bruiser, at least 100 pounds heavier than me. But 100 pounds of lard is no advantage in a fight unless you need a cushion when you hit the floor... I closed the few steps between us.

"I'm only going to ask you once, please take your hands off my wife."

His laughter roared for all to hear, "Lookit, the wimp is gonna to stand up for his cocksucking slut..." he straight armed me, knocking me against the wall.

That was it, he never finished his laugh before I split his nose open with a rabbit punch. He had a surprised look on his face as he reeled backwards. To make sure he didn't come back at me, I kicked him in the crotch. His hard cock popped out as he went down on all fours, puking and bleeding all over the rug.

"For crissakes, doesn't anyone wear undergarments to these parties?" I asked, turning to the crowd, "Does anyone else want to take on the 'wimp' before we leave? Maybe a few of his friends who were pawing her earlier? I'll make it easy, you can all come at the same time... No?... Well, let me say this, if I ever catch any of you with your hands on my wife again, George is going to look like a pretty boy compared to you assholes."

Everyone's mouth was hanging open, including Andrea's. She was pale and shaking, never having seen the violent side of me... As was the case whenever my adrenaline was up, I made a joke of it.

"I guess I won't be invited back anytime soon."

I grabbed Andrea's arm and half dragged her to the car. While driving home, she was turned to the window, her body heaving and shaking. I felt like shit. What the hell had I done? I didn't just humiliate her, I destroyed her... Why did I defend her instead of just walking away? I was leaving anyway... But I knew the answer, I still loved her and couldn't stand to see someone abuse her.

When we arrived home, she ran from the car and let herself in. I stood in the doorway, preparing to leave but also wanting to confront her and put an end our marriage. She was facing away from me, still shaking and heaving. She turned around with tears streaming down her face, but not from crying, it was laughter.

"Goddamit, did you see their faces when I sucked your cock? It was so funny, I thought I would piss my panties." She pulled me in from the doorway and threw her arms around my neck.

"You ARE precious, Rand, I love you so very much. Please come to our bedroom and make love to me. I need to feel your body."

I could feel her trembling as she towed me into the bedroom. She stripped and sat up in the middle the bed, her knees drawn up and spread wide apart, her bare wet pussy twitching at me.

I stared at her, wondering if this was the way she greeted her lover, wondering what other humiliation she had planned for me. My heart sank, I loved this beautiful woman so much, I wanted to cry... But she had broken me, coming home with her well fucked slippery pussy, his cum in her cunt and in her mouth. I slowly turned on my heel and walked out of the bedroom.

She jumped off the bed and ran after me, grabbing my arm.

"No Rand," she screamed. "No, no, please, my husband, my lover, my darling, I love only you, please come back."

My respect and trust were gone. I jerked my arm away and kept walking towards the door. But Little Dick had seen that beautiful body and had other ideas, "Well, OK, Little Dick, one last goodbye fuck," I muttered quietly, "Then I'm out of here for good." I returned to the bedroom and disrobed.

She was laying on her back at the edge of the bed, legs dangling, arms stretched out to me.

"Fuck your bitch," she pleaded.

I wanted to fuck the shit out of her, like I did when I raped her, but that would have been too easy. Tonight I would give her something to remember. I would fuck her until she dried out, then just keep going until she was raw... Of course, I didn't know if I had that kind of stamina but Little Dick seemed horny enough to try it.

"In a minute," I growled, "something else needs attention first."

Kneeling on the floor, I stared down at her swollen clit, then moved my mouth down onto her compact pink gash, pushing her knees up and apart to give myself better access. I licked up and down her juicy slot, moving closer towards her clit with each stroke of my tongue, licking and nibbling the inside of her swollen labia along the way. It was the first time she ever allowed my mouth on her pussy. I loved it, I loved the taste of her.

I found her nub and circled it, then slowly massaged and flicked it with my tongue. Her body shivered as I gently began to suck it. She moaned and mewled and purred as I increased the intensity of my ministrations. Suddenly, she howled and bucked into my face, gushing her sweet juices into my mouth. Whimpering, she froze with her ass in the air, grinding into my face...

I could have stayed there all night. In fact, I liked it so much, I kept at it. It was the first time in our relationship I felt I was truly pleasuring her body. My arms were wrapped around her ass and she spread her legs even further apart to give me maximum access, holding onto her knees up with her arms. I slurped up and down her trough, trying to get every drop of her juices, periodically stabbing her honey pot with my tongue.

Finally, I attacked her swollen clit again, this time more vigorously, pushing my teeth down around her nub, gently nibbling around the base of it, tugging it into my mouth. I sucked harder and she again began to grind into my face.

"Oh yes, oh God... I'm gonna... oh fuck, Rand... lick me... suck me... fuck me... make me CUUUUMMMMM..."

Her legs flailed as she pulled on my hair and unloaded an even larger orgasm. Her thighs clamped my head like a vise and I had trouble breathing. Finally she opened them and I lapped up every drop while her body shook and convulsed.

"God, I've never felt anything like that in my life" she moaned as she reached down for my cock, "Please, Rand, I'm begging."

"No condom," I insisted.

"No, Rand, never again."

There was pain in her face when I entered her vaginal opening. I stroked slowly into her tight velvety love tunnel, it never felt so good. I waited for a minute until she felt more comfortable, then began with long slow strokes. She came early and held me tightly with her pussy muscles, then relaxed.

There was no faking this time, I swore it was the first time she had a vaginal orgasm for me. Her spasms and creamy cum made her love hole feel slippier. I started stroking again, deeper, as she seemed to accommodate more of my length. I stroked faster and she started bucking up against me, pounding her clit against my pubis. She squealed as she came again. I held her tightly and again waited for her orgasm to subside.

Now she was really hot. Her next orgasm was huge as she shed all of her fear and inhibitions. Screaming, she bit into my shoulder. My cock was all the way in now, my balls slapping her ass as her orgasms became more and more frequent.

"Oh Rand," she sobbed, "I never dreamed it could be this good, please don't let this end, please fuck me hard... I'm so out of control... more... please... more..."

I had to come. She could feel my body tensing and my cockhead swelling. Her whole body tightened around me.

"Yes, yes, squirt your love juice deep inside me. Hold me tight, make my body part of yours... I can feel you coming... Oh Rand, I'm coming too, fuck me, darling... fuck me... FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE..."

We both exploded and kept stroking and bucking for another half a minute, then slowly sank back on the bed. It was the best fuck I'd ever had in my life.

"I never imagined we would have sex like this," I gasped, "Is this what you learned from your lover?"

She rolled onto her side and pummeled my chest with her fists.

"You mean its OK for me to fuck another man, so long as I please you?"

I sat up on the edge of the bed and started pulling on my slacks.

"No, I wanted it to be me who awoke your sexuality but you never gave me that chance. Instead, you decided to fuck someone else. You shaved your pussy for him and sucked his cock and then you fucked him. Last night you still had his cum in your unfaithful cunt..."

She cut me off, "Do you remember the night you raped me? You hurt me so badly, the next day I had to see my doctor. He said I was terribly bruised internally and he wanted you charged with spousal rape. I told him, no, I would take care of it myself.

"Despite my injuries and pain, you were right, I did start to enjoy it. I then realized there was something terribly wrong with my approach to sex. I needed help, so I talked to my sister about her lovemaking.

"After a few drinks, she volunteered to make a video of her and her husband making love. The next night she played it for me. They did everything in their repertoire, including oral and anal. Their orgasms were so beautiful. They seemed so much in tune, so considerate of each other, so much in love. I cried... I wanted us to be like that...

"Afterwards, I stopped at a bar to try to sort out my head. I learned a lot from watching them. I realized most of our poor lovemaking was my fault, the prude in me never let you stimulate me properly before we had sex.

"But I wondered if it was possible to have sex without pain, you have such a monster cock. I didn't know if you were capable of being gentle. You certainly weren't when you raped me. If you'd simply backed off after I became aroused, maybe I could have enjoyed it. But you kept on pounding me, punishing me, hurting me. You were such a macho asshole, fucking me like an animal. I wasn't going to let you get away with your cruelty, your brutality, I wanted to hurt you too."

She continued, "The morning after I cried myself to sleep, I made a decision. I was going to get my revenge by convincing you I was having an affair. I wanked you off in a condom but instead of flushing it down the toilet, I saved your semen in a cosmetic jar in the fridge. That night, I took it in my mouth and swished it around and swallowed some of it, followed by a whiskey chaser. Sometimes I did the same with other condoms full of your cum. It was always your own semen you were tasting.

"After a few weeks of humiliating you, all I wanted was for you to beg forgiveness, but you wouldn't. I thought you weren't suffering enough, so last night, I put some of your cum in my pussy too... That was so stupid, I wish I'd never done that. When you screamed at me, I knew I'd gone too far...

I was incredulous, "Are you saying there was no other man?"

"Never, Rand, only in your mind."

"What about Don at the party tonight?"

"He's just another drunk asshole, trying to hit on me. In case you haven't noticed, a lot of men do that. But I love only you, no other man is ever going to get into my pants."

I had gotten as far as putting my slacks partly on. I sat there for a long time thinking about what she said, "I'm so sorry I raped you, that was the cruelest thing I've ever done in my life. Please believe me when I say I love you."

I wasn't going to tell her the rest, but blurted it out. "Last night I got drunk and was so depressed with the thought of you with another man, I had my gun in my hand..."

She stared at me, horrified, "NOOOO, God, no, you wouldn't, please tell me you couldn't have done that," she sobbed, "I love you Rand, I can't live without you. Oh God, what a stupid bitch I've been, I thought I could control you, manipulate you...

"Our entire marriage has been a farce," she wailed, "I've been such a goddamn shrew, always taking and taking, never giving. I swear, I'll be a different woman now... From now on I will be the giver of everything... my love, my body, my soul... Please forgive me. I was so stupid, I... I almost destroyed us."

Kicking off my slacks, I laid back down beside her, kissing her sweet face, waiting for her to calm down.

"This morning I made a decision to leave you, my bags are in the car. Before I left, I wanted to punish you, humiliate you, to get some payback for your infidelity. At the party tonight, I only planned to wave my cock at your face in front of your friends... Mary was an accident, things got out of hand..."

She kissed me hard on the lips to shut me up, "Rand, this morning I could see the pain in your face. I wanted to end my petty revenge tonight and throw myself at you. When the women at the party saw your big cock, I knew some of them would have fucked you on the spot. I never realized how lucky I was to have you. I was always trying to find some excuse to avoid your cock, rather than trying to make love to it.

"When you shook your cock in my face, I decided to humble myself in front of everybody and give you a blow job for the humiliation I caused you. There had never been a cock in my mouth but I hoped I had learned enough by watching my sister's video and Mary.

"I never lusted more for you than I did at that moment, I wanted to consume you. You tasted so good, your jerking cock and hot cum made my pussy soaking wet. I had to get you home, I've been aching to try the things I've seen my sister do.

"Now I know how perfect we are together. I feel so euphoric, your cock completely fills me, it stretches me, it reaches places I never knew existed, it makes me want to come and come and never stop...

"We've missed two years of wonderful lovemaking and I'm going to make it up to you. I'm now your fuck toy, anytime, anywhere. I'm not even going to get dressed this weekend, I'm just going to chase you around the house and fuck you wherever I find you. I love you so much, my darling husband..."

I pulled her in close to me and kissed her teary face and lips. How could I ever have thought I could live without her.

"What about your friends, what will they think?"

"Piss on them, I don't need them. Don't worry, after you decked George, they'll never hit on me again and after seeing your cock, they'll never call you Little Dick either. As a matter of fact, since those women have seen your monster, YOU'RE going to find out what it's like to be hit on... Speaking of fucking, I would like some more. Can I take Little Dick in my mouth and get him ready for my pussy again?"

"Yes, he would like that, he's the one who stopped me from leaving tonight."

"Thank you, Little Dick" she said, looking lovingly at my cock, "I'm going to learn to please you much more with my mouth, and my pussy, and my virgin ass too if you ever want it... He knows I named him and wants to know the name of my pussy."

I laughed, "Little Twitchka."

...Twitchka and Dick got together again that night. They loved every minute of their reunion, slowly massaging and stroking each other, holding each other tightly, bathing each other... That wasn't fucking, that was making love.

EPILOGUE

Twitchka and Dick could be serious too. Over the next three years, they produced two beautiful children... but most of the time they got together just for fun... very often too...

...Still do...

THE END

*****

Please remember to vote and/or comment. It's the only reward for us wannabee writers.

12