When No Woman Equals Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine, thinking they made an attractive couple, said, "It's good to see you again Ivanka. Zach, you were superb today, you took me down, in front of everyone, they all saw it."

"Thank you Jasmine, but why don't we put this behind us. I see you and I becoming special friends."

"I'd like that. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to pack a few things in my classroom, it'll take a few minutes. My husband is out of town." When she headed for the door, she put a little extra roll in her walk and glanced back at him.

Ivanka said, "She's in heat."

"Yes, she is. She'll be waiting for me in her classroom. I'll be home late."

"I'll wait up, I want to hear every detail."

* * * * *

The halls were deserted and lights turned off, but Zach saw a faint glow coming from Jasmine's classroom and, as he approached, heard a fan turning inside, then a low moan.

The door was cracked open and through it Zach saw Jasmine leaning back in her chair, eyes closed, mouth open, one foot on the ground, pink panties around the ankle. Her other leg was bent at the knee, her foot planted on the edge of her desk. Her skirt was bunched up and pulled underneath her, her hand pressed to her sex, her hips moving in small hard circles, the muscles of her arm tightening and twisting. Her blouse was unbuttoned and her lacy bra pushed aside as she kneaded the exposed flessh. She moaned, louder this time.

Zach, stroking himself through his pants, watched Jasmine pull the bra off the other breast and roll the nipple between thumb and forefinger. Her hips bucking in barely controlled frenzy she pulled her fingers from her sex, brought them to her mouth, sucked them clean, returned them to her vagina.

Zach draped his coat over the back of a chair, undid his tie, lay it with his jacket, unzipped his pants. At the sound Jasmine opened her eyes. Her hands, one on her breast, the other between her legs, froze and her eyes flicked to his dick; it was as big and beautiful and hard as she'd imagined.

Without taking her dark eyes off his, she put both feet on the ground, stood, said, "I was praying you'd come," and, dress around her waist, walked around her desk and kissed him. His lips were strong and masculine, hers molded themselves to them like wet satin. She wrapped her arms around his neck, curled a leg around the back of his calf, and her tongue went inside his mouth. He tasted like a man. She kissed his neck, small wet hurried kisses, trying to make up for weeks of longing in just a few moments.

As they kissed he walked her backwards. When she bumped into her desk she sat on its edge, leaned back on her arms. Her shirt and bra were open, revealing naked breasts; her skirt was crumpled around her waist and her legs spread, the swollen lips of her pussy glistened in the dim light.

When Zach stepped forward she lay atop her desk, her hips on its edge, and stretched out her legs, ready to wrap them around his waist.

"From now on, no more bitch-teacher."

No Zach, no more bitch-teacher. Even if I wanted to, after tonight, no one would take it seriously."

"You'll be the students' friend, always ready to help."

"Yes my darling."

"Good. I see no reason to upset your present life. You'll become a dear friend of the family, available to me whenever I want."

"Yes Zach."

Then, to Jasmine's surprise -- she'd expected him to fuck her -- Zach leaned over and licked her sex, from bottom to top, feasting on her sweet warm cream. He did it again, then again. Babbling her joy, Jasmine folded her ankles on Zach's back and pulled him to her.

Zach sucked her clit into his mouth, slapped it with his tongue. Jasmine squealed and like the relentless piston of a prized race car, his mouth drove her forward fast and hard, the pressure in her belly going from balloon to pressure cooker to geyser to volcano. She dug her nails into his scalp.

Jasmine brayed her joy. here was no question about what would happen, it was inevitable, no controlling it, no stopping it. She knew she needed the phenomenal moment growing within her, but still wanted it to last forever, but it kept building and soon she knew she couldn't take any more. Without this release she'd shatter. And then the release was here and it was the best release she'd ever known. She went supernova, free of gravity, free of all constraints. She came, came again, then again. Her mind spun, her heart ached, her legs shook. She was numb, she was on fire, she was alive, she was weightless. She smiled and laughed and screamed and cried. This was heaven.

And finally her spent frame sank onto the desk.

Zach looked at her, the portrait of post-orgasmic bliss: eyes closed, breaths deep and long, covered in sweat, mascara smeared, dark hair matted to flushed cheeks, pussy swollen and wet, fingers involuntarily contracting as the tiny aftershocks flowed through her.

"Turn over."

Opening her eyes Jasmine smiled in happy contentment and said, "Yes my darling," then, holding Zach's hand for support, rolled onto her stomach, knocking several things over in the process. She pushed the hair from her face and said, "Take me."

Zach flipped her dress up and ran a hand over her bare ass cheeks. She shivered, spread her legs; Zach slipped a finger into her sex, dragged the wet digit along the crack of her ass, stopped at her asshole, rubbed it; her pussy convulsing at the unexpected contact. She'd oft imagined the first time Zach took her, but she'd never imagined anything this depraved, this degrading, this perfect. Reaching back, she spread herself open, her asshole crinkled and expanded, and said, "Fuck my virgin ass."

In a sing-song voice Zach said, "Yes Ms. Stokes," fingered the opening, drew a low moan, then tickled her asshole with his tongue. Jasmine sighed, "Oh YES," let go of her ass cheeks, and grabbed the edge of the desk as Zach licked her butthole, savoring its dark taste, feeling it quiver and wink. When he pushed his tongue inside er asshole it tightened, shuddering at the forbidden sensation.

Zach reached between her legs, found her clit.

Jasmine imagined the room was full of students: the boys taking out hot hard cocks; the girls' hands dipping inside shirts to play with firm fat titties, dipping inside skirts to fondle tight teenage twat.

"OH Zach honey, baby-child, yes, yess, ohhh yyeeessssss."

She imagined the boys' cocks erupting, spewing cum; she imagined the girls squealing, juice cascading down their thighs.

"OH Zach my darling, my sweet honey-child, yes, yess, yesss, oh yesssss."

She imagined the headmaster wandering in, nodding his head in approval of her new student-friendly attitude.

Jasmine arched her back, rasped, "OH Zach. oh Zach, oh yes, yes, yess, yessss, I'm coming," and, a hooked fish flopping on the floor of a boat, wiggled and shook until, with a final jerk, taking long breaths, eyes shut, mind drifting, she was still. She mumbled something.

"What did you say?"

Jasmine picked up her head and, with a wild fire in her eyes, said, "Do it."

"Do what?"

"Fuck me in the ass."

"I'm having trouble hearing you."

Reaching back to spread her ass cheeks, in a voice loud and clear, she said, "Fuck me in the ass, fuck me with your big cock. I want to feel it in me. Fuck me like a bitch, it's what I deserve, it's what I need."

Zach dipped two fingers into her sex, coated his cock with her cream, applied a healthy dollop to her asshole, which popped open at his touch, then let a mouthful of spit ooze onto her ass crack. He ran his cock-head up and down the well-lubed crevice.

Jasmine said, "Do it, please do it."

Zach pressed his dick to her rectum. The head of his cock spread her sphincter. Jasmine, groaning in delight, pushed against it, forced the cock-head inside her. The jolt reverberated through her body.

"Uuuunnngggggghhhhhh, fuck yes, give me more."

Zach moved an inch more inside.

"You going to be a good girl from now on?"

"Yes."

Zach slid another inch inside, Jasmine whimpered, "Uunnuuuuhh," and her ass clamped down, instinctively trying to drive the invader out. Zach bit his lip at the mind-boggling sensation and Jasmine, noting his reaction, squeezed her ass on him, clamp/release, clamp/release, and whispered, "Give me more. You're so big, so fricking big, give me more."

Holding her by the hips, Zach closed his eyes, wanting to remember the moment, and pushed deeper. Jasmine rolled her hips in tiny circles and flexed her rectal muscles on him. When he paused Jasmine looked over her shoulder and said, "Don't stop, I need this," gripped the sides of her desk and, knuckles white with the exertion, thrust her hips back, yelling, "FUCK YES," while driving him into her rump.

It hurt, but Jasmine loved the pain. It was sinful, it was unnatural, she was splitting in two. This kid had stood up to her, showed her who was boss, now he was taking her; she'd never been so aroused.

Then, without warning, Zach stepped back and pulled his dick from her ass. Jasmine looked over her shoulder, her black hair whipping about, and said, "Nooooooo, please...."

Zach said, "On your back."

She rolled onto her back.

Zach shoved a chair cushion under her butt, stepped forward, placed her legs atop his shoulders.

She reached for his dick, her slim fingers exploring its hard hot surface, then lifted her hips and fit him to her sphincter. Zach buried it in her in a single powerful thrust. As he did a grunt exploded from her core.

Her ass flush on his hips, she reached up, touched his cheek, a wicked smile on her face, hooked her ankles behind his neck, driving him deeper into her ass, and said, "I've been a bitch, now I'm your bitch, fuck me like a bitch."

As Zach did Jasmine focused on the ungodly pressure. She was being violated by a student in her classroom in the most wicked way possible. It was wonderful.

Her eyes drifted shut and she saw a firestorm of colors, brilliant fierce reds that burned through her. Then the red receded, supplanted by sheets of green, oceans of blue, bright yellow waves, surging fireworks of teal and purple and orange.

Zach grunted, deep and hard, and she opened her eyes, saw her and Zach's bodies reflected in a window. When she gestured to it Zach thought of the mirrors he'd added to his bedroom walls.

"You're going to enjoy your new life. Ready for more?"

Jasmine drove her body into him, forced him deeper inside, and said, "I'll always be ready."

Zach took hold of her hips and Jasmine's hands went to her breasts, squeezed the warm flesh, twisted the areolas, pinched the nipples, moaned, "Oh God FUCKING YESSSS." Drops of sweat formed on her skin, merged with each other, drizzled down her body, pooled on her desk. He fucked her hard; Jasmine, flexing the taut muscles of her thighs and ass, worked her rectum on him. When Zach's eyes rolled back into his head Jasmine said, "Do you like this my darling?"

"Oh yes."

They increased their pace, hot skin slapping against hot skin in urgent delirious rhythm; the shockwave of each impact recoiling down along her spine. Sweat rolled off her flanks. Enthralled by the staccato bursts of pain-pleasure, she dug her fingers into her breasts, whimpered like a rabid bitch. The pleasure was pleasure, the pain was pleasure, and her cries, that began in English, "Harder, please harder, give me what I deserve, fuck me like a bitch. Flood my asshole. Oh god, ohh, ohhh, big, so big, big," devolved into a vulgar babble whose meaning was nonetheless unmistakable: "Uuunnnhhhh, unnnrrhhhhh, eeennnnyyyyyhhhhhhhh."

Zach, watching Jasmine through lust-filled eyes, smiled and hammered away; his balls were on fire, but he held back, waiting. Jasmine gulped in air; her muscles contracted; her jaw locked; her dark skin flushed. He slid a hand up her body, felt her heart thunder, slid it down to her vagina, swollen and soaking wet. He covered her clitoris with a thumb and rolled it on her body.

Jasmine came, screeching, "AAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE OHHHH GRRRRAAAG."

The explosion started in Zach's groin, then rampaged through his body. He shouted, "Oh fuck, oh fuck yes, I'm commiiiinnnngggg, take my cum you sweet sweet bitch," and unloaded inside her.

While his cum soothed her ravaged asshole Jasmine came again. The orgasm recoiled through her, reducing any lingering remnants of resistance to ash. Fom now on life would be simple: be a good girl, take care of Zach.

* * * * *

Ivanka put aside the reports she'd been reviewing and said, "Was she waiting for you?"

"Yes."

"Will you have her divorce?"

"No, she's happy in her marriage, there is no reason to change that. Instead you two will become best friends. With her husband constantly on the road, she'll spend a lot of time here. Would you like to know what she tastes like?"

"Of course."

He dropped his pants. "I brought some dried cunt juice."

* * * *

Ivanka got home and found Zach was sitting in the dining room, Jasmine next to him, running her fingers up his back, computer open before them.

Ivanka said, "Hello my darling," slid her hands down the front of Zach's body, pressed her breasts to his back, kissed his cheek, and turned to Jasmine. "I thought there was a rule about meeting with students without supervision."

"I've become less rule-bound. My job is to nurture, provide for the needs of my students, so when Zach asked for help with a college application, of course I said yes. And you're here, keeping an eye on me; I can only be as bad as you let me."

Jasmine leaned forward, tilted her head, kissed his mouth.

"So you're like a mother, ensuring your boys become vigorous men."

"Well yes, but a girl can spread herself only so far. Some students, like Zach, require special attention. I've also learned he's already a vigorous man. I'm told you don't mind sharing."

"Not at all. I see you and I becoming close friends. Do you need to be anywhere tonight? Please join us for dinner."

"I'd love to, my husband is out of town. I'll let him know I'll be your guest tonight."

As Jasmine walked off and called her husband, Ivanka texted Bob: "Jasmine will join us for dinner. Be a dear and stop at Chou's on the way home. See you about," she checked the time, "8:00."

Bob pressed the intercom to let know Trixie know she needed to work late.

* * * * *

Bob set the food on the dining room table and yelled, "I'm home."

Zach, head appearing around the corner of the upstairs hallway, said, "Hey Dad. Mom and Jasmine are getting out of the shower. We'll be down in a few minutes."

"Sure son, I'll get everything ready."

Zach, wearing a silk robe, and Jasmine and Ivanka, in short white terrycloth robes, wet hair wrapped in towels, came downstairs ten minutes later. By then Bob had transferred the Chinese food to serving bowls and laid out place settings.

"It's good to see you Jasmine. I'm glad you and Zach have put that recent unpleasantness behind you."

Jasmine took Zach's hand, looked at him with adoring eyes. "I learned a valuable lesson from your son, to focus on helping and rewarding students, not punishing them."

12