When Red is Golden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I won't say that our every meeting turned out like that first one but, intermixed with some that were just nice walks while we held hands and kissed when we were alone, there were enough where we had fantastic sex that we kept ourselves satisfied. For most of four years, we went through college like that. Sometimes our class schedules dictated when we got together, and I regretted when education got in the way, but we accommodated those minor inconveniences.

In the fall of our senior year, I asked Kris to marry me and she agreed joyfully. We decided on a spring break wedding. That was 44 years ago last March and we are still a loving couple. I have never felt the need to sample another woman, having reserved myself for my lifelong mate, even though I admit that I have been tempted on a few occasions. I always decided that what I had to lose was far greater than what I had to gain. I am convinced that I am the only one who has had the privilege to visit Kris' treasures as well, and I think we are both still very happy with our arrangement.

I have a lot of gray in my brown hair these days, on my head, my chest, and my pubes. Kris' beautiful red hair is mostly gray although she still has it tinted to keep the red showing, even in our golden years. We've got some aches and pains that neither of us had in our earlier years, but it doesn't matter. We've still got each other. And, as far as I'm concerned, red is still golden!

12