All Comments on 'When Sparks Fly'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

I love it..addresses the race issue without making it the focus of the story or making it stereotypical. off to check out your other stories

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 12 years ago
Wonderful well written story

This story is great! I loved it! A well told love story, that builds to explosive sex!

This writer makes you feel her characters! Her words arouse as well as stimulate both of my heads!

Great work!

EarthbeastEarthbeastover 12 years ago

It's refresh to see a story, with a black male and white female, that doesn't involve the stereotypical cuckold/gangbang.

Thanks!!!!!

woodpecker4175woodpecker4175over 12 years ago
Stimulating

Another quality story, not only stimulating the body, but the mind too. You can tell she puts a lot of thought into her stores!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I really love this story... wonderful.character build up and fantastic sex. Handles the race issue well, and is just a sweet loving story... refreshing!!!

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Hot, Sensitive, Sexy

unclichéd. Really fine storytelling. Red, you're really a fine writer. You do, however, rate a quibbling, which will follow, via "Send Feedback."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!!!

Unlike most of the stuff in here, yours was a true story with depth and character development. I know most people don't come to these sites for that but it was so well written and a joy to read from beginning to end! Bravo!

espiritespiritover 12 years ago
Nice Story

Finally an interracial story that avoided all the stereotypical nonsense! The story was truly about interracial love that was truly a joy to read from end to end.

billytimebillytimeover 12 years ago
nice story

This was a wonderfully written story,with a nice-build up and a very good ending. you need to write some more because it is one of the best stories on here.

Darkness1130Darkness1130over 12 years ago
Finally...

I am easily distracted by poor grammar or sentence structure. So not having that distraction, I was able to relax and enjoy this excellently written and developed story. As the earlier comments stated, it was refreshing to read something more than the normal droll many of the submissions have proven to be. I enjoy erotica. This is a romantic story with seductive lovemaking and developing of feelings. Well developed and written. Please keep it up!

YoungNSexy1YoungNSexy1about 12 years ago
Hope for a sequel

What a wonderfully hot & sexy story. Most stories in the interracial section are tired and cliche so this was a refreshing change of pace.

Hope the story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it!

I wish I was Melissa so bad! PLEASE write a part 2!

mitchawamitchawaabout 9 years ago
Flying sparks

They started early, tapered off, and came back like fireworks. The hook and the sparks were inserted, as the characters were described. I liked the cute way you had Robert popping in and out of her days in the country. Her citified attitude and his country insights and comments were a perfect blend for what was to follow. You did a great job of having her change her attitude and acceptance of him. The sex scenes were extremely well done, although I couldn't figure out what they did to the car that would cause a problem. You've been on my favorite author list for a long time, and I'm glad rediscovered your stories. I plan on reading many more. The sparks were flying for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of an x-rated Hallmark movie. All it needed was for it to have happened at Christmas and the fair to have been the town’s Winter Carnival.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous