All Comments on 'When Spidey Met Batgirl'

by littleblackduck

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wrong website

To tell you the truth, this is not a very good porn story. It is, however, a very good superhero story. Realistic characterizations and believable fight scenes are quite rare; you should be proud of your story. Take out the actual sex and submit it to a superhero website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Agreed

I have to agree with the other commenter on one point: this is an exceptionally well written story. However, I think it still works as an erotica, albeit a less explicit story than many. Keep up the good work.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 12 years ago
Nice work

As I said before.. awesome story and even better continuation.

darkangel86darkangel86about 12 years ago
Great Job

More of a fanfic than what I am uses to on this site. I hope you write another one, the horny nerd girl in me would love it ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AT LAST !

I can usually pick apart the hero stories. You built the story well, while keeping it acceptable to us comic book geeks. A+ on the writing.

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2over 11 years ago

Very clever of the little black duck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fantastic

Great as a comic story, and also good as erotica. It left open a lot of potential there with Marvel Girl, Felicia, and Harley. It would be great if you did more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Absolutely the best story I've ever read. Thanks so much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant

I loved it. I hope you write more where this came from.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant.

Erotic and sexy. A work of genius and well written.

I was wet through out the whole story.

Dick88Dick88almost 10 years ago
Finally

Yes, I can't believe I found one these 'celeb/superhero' stories I didn't laugh through out, except at all the right places. It took its self seriously enough to make an exciting, captivating, and sweet story.

They way in which it jumps from point of view through several characters gives it the feel of a comic book, and it pushes the boundaries of these stories, with cursing, sex, and cross universe blending. Amazingly it has a hint of authenticity from its source material, in other words the characters stay faithful to their personalities as we know them.

And the cherry on top is the slow and highly believable build towards it's climax, plus the swirl of past/future story lore and sprinkling of minor fan favorite characters, make it that much sweeter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
superb fanfic!

Recently found and read both of your stories. Very well done! I particularly appreciated how you blended the universes. If you have more stories to tell, I'm eager to read them.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 9 years ago
Are You Sure You Aren't a Comic Book Pro?

You created a universe that blends both DC and Marvel characters in an absolutely flawless mix. Peter and Babs' dialogue was so true to their "voices" that I could effortlessly picture the action playing out in comic panels (albeit in a very adult version of the comics!).

Excelsior!

littleblackducklittleblackduckalmost 3 years agoAuthor

One day, I sat down in a Borders bookstore (remember those?) and read Batgirl: Year One and fell in love with Barbara Gordon. I've been a Spider-Man fan since I realized comics were a thing, and it occurred to me that Barbara Gordon checks off all of Peter Parker's boxes. She's kind of Gwen, MJ, and the Black Cat all in one -- if daughter of a cop, redhead, and wears a cool crimefighting suit is all you think of Babs -- and then I imagined a universe where they could meet. I made some mistakes with this one. I was really trying to The one complaint saw that sticks with me was on 4chan and it was about the dog-fucking thing. And they were right. I got it wrong. Robbie Robertson would never let J. Jonah Jameson publish a story like that. And to answer a question, yes, I have sold a comic book story to one of the big two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlittleblackduck@littleblackduck
I hope you enjoy "Meanwhile, in the Multiverse." Ryan Reynolds once said you never finish a project as much as you abandon it. He was quoting someone else and talking about "The Proposal," but that's always stuck with me. Even now, there are little bits I want to add -- I shou...