When the Boys are Home...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, fuck your horny brother while I eat you out."

The boys didn't have to be told twice. Blake took a seat on Philip's face and kissed Derek as he bounced on his little brother's dick. What a sight! But I didn't take to long to sightsee before I returned to licking my youngest's hole.

The sounds and smells of sex were filling the room and I knew I was gonna need to get my dick in this game. I wrapped my dick and very carefully wiped lube onto Philip's hole before lightly probing it with one finger.

Philip grunted, but didn't tell me to stop. I slid it in a little further and his sphincter squeezed down. I pulled out momentarily before attempting again. This time I got two knuckles deep before pulling back out. Attempt three made it the whole way in before Philip cried out "Don't tease me, just do it!"

As commanded, I stood up and Derek slid himself off Philip's dick so I could fully access his hole. I slid in slowly, Philip gritting his teeth the whole time. He was so tight. A few slow, deliberate strokes and he began to open up.

Derek and Blake began to whoop as I started fucking Philip in earnest. His mouth was a round O as moan after moan filled the air. Blake leaned over and sucked on the boy's dick while Derek slapped his uncle's ass. I pounded away and I could feel another orgasm rising in Philip so I pulled out.

"Why'd ya stop?"

"Cuz I wanna save that load for me."

Philip gingerly stood up. "Damn, you fucked me good Dad. Lemme return the favor."

I knelt on the bed, ass up, and Derek and Philip took turns eating my ass. I started to touch my dick but knew it would all be over if I started now. Soon, Philip decided I was ready and pushed his brother out of the way so he could get his engorged cock in.

Blake knelt on the bed beside me and Derek grabbed two more condoms. If this became a regular thing, I'm gonna need a Costco sized box of those things.

Dicks protected and holes lubed, Derek entered Blake quickly as Philip took his time entering his old man. Thank God, because I was not ready for the heady mix of pain, fullness and pleasure that would come from a full sized dick. The first full minute felt unbearable but soon I felt each stroke against my prostate. My eyes rolled back in my head as the pain turned to "bladder full" pressure and finally the full blown pleasure that I'd learned to give and now receive.

I knew it was coming. Breathing heavily, I cried out "I'm gonna cum" and Philip pulled out long enough to flip me on my back. The second he reentered, my load came gushing out of me and onto my chest and abdomen. Two strokes later, Philip whipped his dick out of me and pulled off the condom to blow his own load to mix with mine.

Blake and Derek uncoupled and stood on opposite sides of me and stroked out their own loads onto my chest in quick succession, leaving me covered in sticky jizz.

All you could hear was heavy breathing and sighs as the boys piled into the bed beside me. We barely fit, but I wiped off the cum from my body with an undershirt and we rolled onto our sides and made a spoon train.

It was dark when I reawakened. I didn't know I'd fallen asleep. My dick was half hard, nestled between Philip's cheeks. Behind me, Derek's half chub was doing the same thing to my crack and I'm sure a similar situation was happening between him and his Uncle Blake.

I gave a small sigh of contentment. This was how I wanted to wake up every morning. I guess when Becky gets home next week we needed to have a talk. But that was days away, we had plenty to keep us busy until then. I nibbled at Philip's neck as I thought about how we could fill that time...

12