All Comments on 'When the Cat's Away… Ch. 02'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
CiaoSteveCiaoStevealmost 6 years agoAuthor
What's next for Claudia

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

The next one (sorry may be a while to put together) will add a little exhibitionism to the equation as Naty puts young Claudia in a very visible position. The question is whether Claudia will stay or flee from a position out of her comfort zone? If she stays then she is really submitting to her older lover. If she flees then she is turning her back on her newly found infatuation. After the last encounter, Naty is more than just a casual fling. What though does Naty have in mind? Is it a simple lesbian love affair, or does she have more in mind?

Would welcome your thoughts.

mayishaveyoumayishaveyoualmost 6 years ago
Please write more

Another good story hope she still has more fun with steffen and naty hope one of the stories includes having her red bush shaved bye naty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...