When the Cat's Away… Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slap of flesh on naked flesh was eventually drowned out by a symphony of carnal noise. Naty moaned quietly, the soft movement of the dildo inside her own pussy edging her gently towards her climax. I on the other hand—it was suffice to say that the room must have had very good soundproofing—was screaming with every thrust as I went over the edge and beyond. I came hard the first time, my body stiffening as the wave passed from head to toe. The second though was even more intense and I bucked with ecstasy as passion flooded my senses. When the third hit I was out of my mind, pleasure almost merging with pain as it ripped me apart. My eyes were screwed shut, my mouth open but with barely the breath to make a sound, as I longed for the torment to end. I never noticed the moans build in intensity as Naty herself came, the dildo inside pushing her, actually inching her, over the edge.

Finally, she stopped, her cock still deep inside my pussy. I was gasping, trying desperately to regain my composure. When I did open my eyes, I glanced up at my lover smiling down. She winked at me.

"So, was being fucked by a woman better than ever before?"

I nodded, embarrassed but sincere. She had taken me to places that Steffen had never come close to. I gasped as the cock withdrew from my now overly sensitive pussy, feeling a trickle of juices follow afterwards and run down my inner snatch. Sitting up, I reached out to embrace my lover, expecting my lips to meet hers once more. Instead though it was the shiny phallus which nudged at my soft lips. I licked at it tentatively at first, remembering the artificial taste. This time though the rubber taste had been replaced by own my sweet pussy juices. Taking as much of the length inside, I licked it clean, wondering at the same time why my own rubber dildo never felt so good.

How I longed for the roles to be reversed and to see Naty cum on the end of my own big cock. For now though, I was just too sensitive to try. We snuggled up, calm and content having cum together in a single act of lovemaking.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

This time, when I awoke, I was still in Naty's arms. There was sunlight streaming in through the window.

"What time is it?" I whispered, squinting at the clock on the wall.

"Er, around half past ten," Naty replied. "You were sleeping like a baby and I didn't want to wake you."

"Shit!" I exclaimed, jumping out of the bed. "Steffen will be home at twelve."

I practically dashed around the room, collecting discarded clothes and hastily dressing myself. A bra, a sock, another one, a dress, there was just one thing missing though.

"Have you seen my knickers, Naty?" I asked.

There was no reply, just a smile.

"Come on, I'm serious. Have you seen them? I need to get the next train, so I haven't got time to mess around."

"Where did you leave them?" came a less than helpful answer.

"If I knew that then I wouldn't be asking."

There was more than a hint of sarcasm in my now frustrated voice. I had no option. Slipping on my shoes and picking up my scarf, I finished dressing. By now, still stark naked, Naty had risen out of bed. We embraced and kissed for one final time, before I headed for the door.

"Thank you Naty," were my parting words as I left.

"Thank you too Claudia," came a sweet reply. "I'll be in touch."

The door closed, and I was gone. I never did see Naty simply reach down under the bed and retrieve my red knickers, from exactly where she had flicked them the night before. I never did see her smile with pleasure in the knowledge that she had made me go commando for the journey home.

All I could think about was being there before Steffen. It wasn't to be though. As I reached the house, I could already see the telltale signs of shadowy movement upstairs. I snuck in, quietly closing the door behind me, and headed upstairs. There he was, the love of my life, back home and waiting for me. He opened his arms and I practically jumped into them, feeling the safety of his large frame encompass my small body. A cuddle became an embrace as we explored each other in a way that only lovers could do. Hands running over every ounce of clothed flesh, working their way from top downwards. I'd forgotten all about those knickers until a large hand started to edge up under the bottom of my dress. My heart sank as I felt fingers rub across my bare ass cheeks.

"Mmm, Claudia, what have we here? No knickers?"

I had some explaining to do . . . or maybe not.

"Yes Steffen, I thought it would be a surprise, your loving wife ready and waiting for you. Have you got me a present?"

I reached down and stroked at the bulge in his trousers. After last night I really didn't want another pounding, but it seemed the only way out of this predicament.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was another couple of weeks before the next e-mail arrived. This time though I was waiting for it, almost longing for it. I hadn't tried to block the events of our last encounter out of my mind, they had just been too good. I opened the mail and read out loud, expecting the same "same place, same time," message as before. This one though was a little more confusing.

"Claudia, I've been thinking, isn't it time we got you a little more exposure in the office? Yours, Naty."

I was confused, what could she mean?

To be continued.