All Comments on 'When the Levee Breaks'

by StackedAction

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
traghip2003traghip2003almost 7 years ago
Thanks

Great little story even without the sex. That being said the sex was fucking great!

Took me back to my youth. Love the way the storm framed the action. Good stuff Stacked!

oldbob68oldbob68almost 7 years ago
gotta a five from me

Most stories don't spend enough time on character development. You did so on this one Thanks for a good read.

loveloverloveloveralmost 7 years ago
Marvelous writing.

Good storm, fine sexy threesome, good sad overview of folks lives in context. Only complaint, i never learned to tell the two girls apart. I think it was Darcy Jack grew up near and was tall, & little dark haired Roxy just can up to his cock for the bj, and up to his neck for the nibbling. Steinbeck?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent story!

You must be a professional, can't see an amateur writing with that control and articulation. One of the best ones here.

longTallTxnlongTallTxnover 5 years ago
Almost like being there.

I did really like this story. The circumstances and action believable... It reminded me that I used to be part of those types of neighborhoods back in New Mexico.

I do wish I had a threesome like that one though... good sex.

MistressJackalopeMistressJackalopealmost 2 years ago

Really good story. Really showed the people involved and their lives and issues.

Also reminded me of my high school Best Friend. Sheila. We were awkward misfits too. Poor kids. This one reached me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStackedAction@StackedAction
465 Followers
Married, Caucasian, bi sexual female, curvy like toys, 3 somes, oral in reality in fantasy, I often think about gloryholes, adult theater sex and sex with strangers in public places, like changing rooms and doctors offices. As far as my stories, a few are actual recounts of r...