When the Levee Breaks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer- 1988

The year rolled on by and Jack went back to his hometown and worked the summer doing building maintenance for the county, having made such a good impression during his community service stint they hired him for the summer. He would see Roxy and Darcy occasionally around town. Roxy was working at Pizza Hut and Darcy worked at a little clothing store in old town. They both still dated a couple of dickheads, albeit different dickheads than the ones who kicked the shit out of Jack a little more than a year prior. Jack kept his distance, but they smiled at each other whenever they did see one another around town. Jack hung out with his best friend Ted, a big ranch kid that was on the football team with Jack, and that was about it. Jack was determined not to have any drama this summer and nor jeopardize his scholarship again.

July was winding down and Jack had less than a month to go before he would head back for his last year at the community college. His grandma was going out of town to visit her sister in San Angelo for a few days. Jack had to keep working to save as much as he could for school so he stayed behind.

Jack had a couple of beers in the parking lot outside the county yard with the older guys he worked with before heading home Friday night. His big plan for being alone in the house was watching some horror movies. His grandma didn't allow such movies in her house ("Hellraiser, my goodness, not in this house!").

Jack got to his grandma's house and stopped on the front porch. The horizon was a beautiful blend of orange, blue and the dark gray clouds that were rolling in. Lightning was flashing on the horizon and the thunder rolled. He did love a nice late summer thunderstorm and it looked like he might get one tonight. The warm breeze hit his face and he could smell the rain coming. Jack drank it in and felt a chill run up his spine and he felt like he had to grab that moment, that feeling, and take it with him through his life. He had a vague feeling that he could not quite fully comprehend, but something told him to capture it, remember this moment, it was important.

He went inside and grabbed a class of sweet tea and was ready to watch his rented video tape, The Dead Zone, the movie version of his favorite Stephen King book. He had just popped the tape into the VCR when there was a knock at the door. Jack had no idea who could be coming around in a storm, Ted had to mend fence with his dad all weekend and was out at his family's ranch.

He was shocked to see Roxy and Darcy standing at the door, looking as good as they ever had. Roxy was in her black Pizza Hut uniform pants but had put on one of her signature sleeveless concert tees, cut low enough at the armpits to catch sight of her black bra. Darcy was wearing cut-off jeans and a red tank top under her denim jacket. Jack stood speechless in the doorway, staring at them through the screen door.

"C'mon Quarterback. You gonna let us in or what?" Roxy said, smiling.

"Uh, yeah, ok." Jack said still trying to comprehend why they were there as he stepped back and held the door for them. The sky was darkening fast and the lightning was getting closer.

The girls came in and looked around.

"Your grandma's out of town I hear" Darcy said. "She was talking to my mom at the quickie mart."

Jack nodded. "Yeah, going to visit my great aunt Jo. What are you two up to?" Jack felt bolstered by the surprise visit. Truth be told it had been a pretty lonely summer. His desire to stay out of trouble and minimize drama had resulted in not doing much of anything socially.

Roxy smiled at Darcy and Darcy produced a bottle of peppermint schnapps out of her jacket pocket. "Just having a little fun." She said with a Cheshire grin.

"We thought you could use a little company, and you might need a little fun. We never see you go out anymore Quarterback." Roxy said.

Jack grinned and shook his head. "You know, you could call me Jack now Roxy. I never was a quarterback and I don't play football at all anymore."

Darcy laughed and cracked the bottle open. "Don't be so literal all the time, 'Jack'. Let's do some drinking and hang out. We won't burn the house down or nothing. We promise."

Jack looked at the two sexy young ladies standing in his grandma's kitchen and thought he'd be an idiot to turn them away. He did not feel like they were being 100% honest with him, but he decided to let it ride, for now.

"No angry boyfriends showing up later? Just let me know if they are so I can load my shotgun now." Jack said. He was grinning but there was a trace of genuine concern in his voice.

The look on the girls' faces turned serious. Roxy looked down at the floor and Darcy's demeanor changed from carefree to kind of sad.

Jack noticed and spoke up. "Hey, I was just kidding. I know you guys didn't mean for that to happen last year, I was just......" he trailed off, thinking he had just killed the fun vibe that had filled the air just a moment ago.

Roxy spoke first. "Hey, look, I never really got to thank you. You really, probably saved my ass that night. Everyone else ran scared but you jumped into a fight with 3 guys. That took a lot of balls and I'm sorry you got hurt so bad."

"Hey, I never blamed you guys. I did what I had to. I couldn't just drive away." Jack said, feeling very awkward.

Darcy perked up and took charge. "Ok, so, fine. We got all that shit out of the way. Let's drink. Get some glasses Jack the quarterback!"

Jack grabbed some glasses from the cabinet and they sat down around the kitchen table. They started drinking and talking. The girls grilled Jack about college life and how exciting they imagined it must be. Jack told them it was pretty cool, although the town his school was in was barely bigger than where they grew up. They asked if he had a college girlfriend and he told him about the couple of girls he dated. The booze flowed and Jack ended up sharing his casual sexual fling with a girl from Dallas on the track team. The girls pressed and teased him some, but instead of locking up and blushing as he had in high school, Jack relaxed and shared some of the juicy details. Roxy asked if she gave good head and Jack confessed that the girl from Dallas was the first one to ever go down on him. Darcy and Roxy hooted and hollered and they laughed and were having a good time.

Roxy asked if there was an ashtray, if she could smoke somewhere. Jack said yes, his grandma still smoked two Pall Malls a day on the back porch. Jack led the girls to the back and they sat on the enclosed back porch. The rain had started coming down and it smelled great outside. They sat there in silence for a few minutes listening to the rain while Roxy smoked her Marlboro Light.

"Hey Jack," Roxy said "You do anything else wild at college? Like, smoke weed?"

Jack laughed. "No, I haven't smoked weed since that time we tried it when we were 13. Do remember you and I and Benny smoking a joint Benny had lifted off his aunt? We snuck into the storage room at Benny's apartment building and smoked and coughed and then freaked out and got all paranoid?"

Darcy laughed at the image and asked "How the fuck have I never heard about this?"

Roxy laughed. "You know, I figured you forgot all about that. It was a long time ago, and we quit hanging out not too long after that."

"Yeah, I guess we did." Jack said.

"So, you haven't smoked at all since then?" Roxy asked.

"Nope." Jack said.

Roxy and Darcy exchanged grins and sideways looks.

"Wanna?" Darcy asked, unrolling a bag of pot.

Jack's eyes got big. "Shit, what else you hiding in the jacket?" The girls laughed. Jack was a little apprehensive. "I don't know. I haven't smoked in a long time and I got really paranoid the last time."

Darcy began packing a pipe she also took out of the pocket of her magic jacket. Roxy knelt down next to Jack.

"It's a really mellow, good high. Better than booze. This is some good weed my cousin brought from El Paso. I think you'll like it Jack." She said, leaning in close to Jack and speaking softer than Jack had ever heard he speak before.

Jack's head was already buzzing a little from the schnapps, but he wasn't drunk by any means. He looked at Darcy as she put the pipe to her lips and a lighter to the bowl and then at Roxy's pretty, smiling face.

"Sure, I'll try some." He said, trying not sound as nervous as he felt.

They all stood up in a small circle. Thunder rolled in the distance and the rain smacked down on the roof of the porch and Darcy took a deep pull from the pipe before passing it to Roxy. She did the same as Darcy, the cherry in the pipe glowing bright as she inhaled deeply. Jack watched, taking notes on how to do it so he could hopefully avoid looking stupid when they passed the pipe to him. Roxy looked into his eyes as she held the smoke in her lungs. Jack waited for her to pass him the pipe and lighter when Roxy handed them to Darcy instead.

Jack was confused as she held the pipe out to Darcy until he felt Roxy's hand on his neck. Roxy pulled him into her and kissed him, blowing the smoke into his mouth and throat as she did. Jack felt Darcy press against his other arm as Roxy exhaled into Jack. Darcy whispered in his ear.

"Breath it in, then hold it. You're gonna cough, but hold it for a few seconds."

Jack did as Darcy advised, holding in the smoke as best he could. It burned and he almost instantly felt a charge run up into his brain, probably more from Roxy's mouth on his than the pot. He exhaled and did cough roughly, but Darcy and Roxy stood on either side of him, rubbing his back and arms, reassuring him that he did well.

Lightning flashed and lit up the sky and thunder cracked loudly and Jack felt the same in his chest. Cracking and flashing and booming inside him. He could hear the blood in his veins pumping in his skull.

Jack quit coughing and Darcy stood up on her toes and kissed him, a little kiss on the side of his mouth. Jack looked at her and she took another hit from the pipe and Roxy grabbed him again this time shoved her tongue in his mouth. She twirled her tongue around his and Jack felt his own bolt of lightning again. She tasted like cigarettes and peppermint and pot and adventure. Jack felt his cock spring up and press against his jeans and he felt 100 feet tall.

Darcy pulled him away from Roxy's grasp and this time she exhaled into Jack's mouth. This time Jack inhaled as she did, trying to steal her breath and her smoke at the same time. He put his arm around Darcy and pulled her close against him as they exchanged the smoke.

He raised his head and held in the smoke again, but not as long this time. He did not cough as violently as a result and kept Darcy in his grasp and looked at Roxy standing to his left. She had hellfire in her eyes and Jack smiled and grabbed her by the waist band of her work pants and pulled her in and kissed her again.

They stood in the tight circle like that for almost a half an hour, kissing and fondling with lightning flashing and thunder rolling and rain falling. Jack's hands couldn't miss. Every time they moved they landed on something wonderful, from Darcy's ass to Roxy's breasts, up to Roxy's face and then to Darcy's breasts. Jack was in heaven as both girls ran their hands up his shirt along his chest and back and shoulders, cupping and squeezing his ass and crotch, all the time moving from sweet mouth to sweet mouth. Roxy kissing and sucking on Jack's neck whenever he'd lean over to kiss Darcy.

Jack leaned his head back to take a breath and when Roxy and Darcy leaned in front of him and kissed each other, Jack was having a very hard time discerning the lightning outside form the lightning in his brain. Holy shit, he never could have imagined being smack dab in the middle of something so incredibly fucking hot! Darcy was caressing Roxy's tit through her AC/DC t-shirt and Jack kept his arms around both girls, watching intently.

The girls broke from the soul kiss and Darcy looked up at Jack. "Let's go inside." She said.

Jack nodded and the three of them walked back into the kitchen. Roxy saw a radio on the counter and went and tuned in the local rock station. "Sweet Emotion" by Aerosmith filled the room and the girls looked at each other and Darcy exclaimed "Fuck yeah!"

The girls started dancing in the kitchen and Jack stood there and watched in awe as they spun and twirled. Darcy reached out and grabbed Jack by the wrist and Roxy ran over and got behind him and Jack joined in and they bounced and gyrated together to the rock classic.

The song faded and a commercial came on and they started kissing again. Darcy stroked Jack's bulge through his jeans and his cock ached to be released. Roxy nibbled on his neck and both girls had a hand on his ass.

The next song came on and the girls once again locked eyes. Roxy shook her head in disbelief. "No fucking way! Too perfect!" she said.

It was a more recent hard rock tune but obviously one the girls loved. "In The Still of the Night" by hair metal legends Whitesnake came on and Darcy looked as though she had just been possessed.

Roxy grabbed a chair from the table and sat Jack down in in it. Darcy started swaying and rotating her hips and undulating her body like a stripper and Roxy knelt behind Jack with her arms wrapped around his chest, nibbling on and whispering in his ear.

"MMM fuck Jack, don't Darcy look sexy? She looks fucking hot, don't she Jack." Roxy whispered in his ear with her own level of excitement obvious.

Darcy worked her hips around and around, her ass peeking out of those tight cut offs as she'd spin around and lean over, bracing herself on the kitchen counter. She stood and spun around, losing her denim jacket in one smooth motion. She leaned over towards Jack this time, her young full breasts barely staying in the tight tank top she wore. Roxy licked up the side of Jack's neck and whispered to him again.

"How hard is your dick, Jack? Do you want us Jack?" she asked, knowing full well the answers.

Jack moaned. He had never been this excited in his life. Darcy would lock eyes with him, her brown hair swinging back as she'd stop in rhythm with the music and her lips syncing with the singers' plea for "mo-ore-ore-ore!"

The song slowed for a moody musical interlude, meant to be all dark and sexy and that is when Roxy slid around and began to undo the buttons on Jack's jeans. Darcy approached, gyrating like a belly dancer in denim as Roxy began pulling down Jack's jeans. He raised his ass up and off they slid to his ankles, his tightie whiteys sticking straight up as his hard cock reached towards the girls.

Darcy came up to one side of Jack and pulled her right breast out of her tank top and barely adequate bra and put it to Jack's lips. He licked around her tiny but erect nipple in the center of her areola and bit down lightly on it. She gasped and ran her hand through his long hair. Jack felt Roxy pull his cock free of his fruit of the looms and gasped loudly himself as she lowered her warm, wet mouth on it.

Jack sucked hard on Darcy's tit and Roxy did the same to Jack's dick. Chrissy, the track girl from Dallas, had sucked his cock without the hesitation most young girls have but Roxy, holy shit damn hell, she was doing things with her tongue Jack could barely fathom.

The music picked up in tempo again and so did Roxy's sucking. Jack had to break his suction on Darcy's breast, his breathing speeding up. He was trying to focus on not coming but not succeeding very well. Roxy sucked like her life depended on it and Darcy brought her face to Jack's and kissed him deeply as he came. He moaned into Darcy's mouth as he came in Roxy's. Jack was overwhelmed with pleasure and felt like was leaving the gravity of Earth. Roxy swallowed his come down and Jack was immensely turned on, never having been brought to orgasm orally before.

Darcy broke from her kiss with Jack and stepped back, removing her top and bra. Roxy swallowed and ran her finger around her lips, making sure no residue remained on her lips. Darcy walked up to her and Roxy stood and they kissed deeply in front of Jack, Roxy's hand going straight to Darcy's naked breasts. They kissed and fondled each other, Darcy lifting Roxy's t-shirt up and Roxy pulling it the rest of the way over her head and letting it fall to the kitchen floor. Darcy undid Roxy's bra and lifted one of Roxy's big breasts to her lips and sucked on Roxy's huge nipples. Jack had never seen nipples so big and envied Darcy putting her lips to them.

Roxy had one had to the back of Darcy's head, holding her close while she sucked on her tit, and the other unzipping Darcy's cut offs. Jack watched in hot awe as Roxy slid her hand down Darcy's jeans and Darcy moaned in reaction to Roxy's fingers finding her wet slit.

Jack had never fully lost his erection. He was on the way down when the girls started their show and the blood rapidly returned to his young and eager cock. (Ah, the benefits of youth!)

The song ended and Darcy looked at Jack. Roxy turned to look at him too and laughed.

"Jesus Darc, he's still hard. It's your turn. Get what you want sister!' Roxy said.

A Led Zeppelin song came pulsing through the radio and Roxy moved behind Darcy as she stood facing Jack, sitting in the chair with his cock hard again and his pants still bunched at his ankles. Roxy caressed Darcy's round tits and moved her hands down her hips. She grabbed the belt loops on Darcy's cut offs and slid them down her legs, revealing red lace panties. Roxy helped Darcy peel those off and step out of them too. Darcy stood in front of Jack, looking him in the eyes and standing still, presenting herself to him. Jack's mouth watered at the sight of the brown triangle at her crotch and her amazing, big, round tits. Roxy moved around and pulled his boots and pants off his feet and slid his underwear down and off as well, reaching up and giving Jack's hard dick a stroke. Darcy stepped forward then spun around, showing Jack her wonderful ass, nude and pale and soft and supple. Roxy spread Jack's legs and Darcy reached back and Roxy helped steady her as she lowered herself back onto Jack's waiting hard on.

Zeppelin thundered on about the rain and the levee breaking and Jack watched his cock slide into Darcy, the heat and wetness engulfing not only his cock but his brain as well. He looked at Roxy kneeling to his right and said "Shouldn't I get a rubber?"

Roxy shook her head no. "It's ok, she's on the pill."

Darcy had a hand on each of Jack's legs and rocked her ass back and forth, squeezing and grinding on Jack's dick. Roxy pulled Jack's t-shirt off and stroked his chest and kissed him as Darcy bounced on his cock. Jack stirred and moved his hips trying to return Darcy's motions but Roxy whispered in his ear.

"Let her ride baby. She's good at it."

Roxy sucked on Jack's neck and caressed Darcy's ass as she moved her hands to Jack's knees and raised up, changing her angle and allowing her to slam her ass down on Jack. The sound of her ass smacking against Jack's lap, the smell of pussy filling the air, the taste of Roxy's tongue, the tightness and pure heat of Darcy's pussy, Jack tried to take every ounce of it all in.

Darcy increased her speed and began to grunt and groan loudly. Roxy left Jack to kneel in front of Darcy. She held Darcy's head and kissed her on urged her on.

"Fuck him, fuck him, fucking come baby. Fucking come while you fuck him." Roxy said, almost chanting.

Darcy's pitch hit a higher note and she dropped her ass onto Jack with force and ground and rotated her hips urgently as she came. Jack could stand it no longer and stood. He had Darcy firmly by the hips and made sure not to buck her off. He stood behind her and began pumping his hips and driving his dick into her. She stayed bent over, her hair falling over her head as it pointed towards the floor. In few more hard thrusts Jack came, releasing his load in Darcy and exclaiming a loud "FUUUUCCCKKKK!!" as he did.