When the Levee Breaks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He collapsed back onto the chair and Darcy came back with him, releasing his cock from her and then sitting on his lap. Roxy approached and Darcy reached out and grabbed her, wrapping one arm around her friend's waist and the other around Jack's neck. They stayed there panting and embracing each other, the radio playing ads for car stereos and the rain beating down on the roof.

They sat there in silence, no one really wanting to break the moment. Jack nudged Darcy and she stood. Jack rose and grabbed both girls by the hand and led them to his bedroom. He only had a small single bed, but he brought them in and closed the door.

Roxy started to speak and Jack kissed her before she could, his hand finding her tits and then making their way to her elastic waistband. He slipped a hand down past it and by the panties below and slipped his middle finger into her wetness. Jack felt the pants and underwear pull away from his hand as Darcy returned the favor and helped Roxy lose her clothes too.

Darcy moved in, not breaking them apart but making enough room for her to get one of Roxy's tits in her mouth. Jack fingered Roxy as Darcy sucked on her nipple Jack felt her come, her pussy contracting around Jack's hand and soaking it in the process. Jack and Darcy both steadied her as her knees buckled slightly in her orgasm.

Jack removed his hand and Roxy fell back onto his bed. Darcy knelt down and took Jack into her mouth. Jack moaned and reached down and stroked her hair. Darcy sucked more slowly than Roxy did, more sensually and softly. Jack loved it just as much as he loved Roxy's vacuum suction and acrobatic tongue. He and Roxy looked at each other as Darcy slid her mouth up and down on Jack's cock. Roxy moved her own hand to her pussy and started rubbing her clit. Jack was once again turned on more than he ever would have thought possible.

Darcy noticed Roxy's masturbating and slowly let Jack's cock slip from her lips and slid over towards the bed. She kissed up Roxy's legs and Jack watched as his view of Roxy's pussy became obscured by Darcy's head. He watched Darcy's apple bottom ass stick up in the air as she put her tongue to Roxy's twat. Roxy gasped and her and Jack made eye contact once more.

Darcy gave Roxy a few more licks and rolled off, grabbing one of Roxy's legs and spreading them for Jack. Jack looked down at the glistening lips below the red patch of pubic and the two beautiful girls looking up at him. He got on the bed and positioned himself in between her legs.

"Pill?" he asked and Roxy nodded. Jack smiled and guided his cock into Roxy.

He settled in and began to pump his ass. Darcy sat at the edge of the bed and placed her hand on Jack's muscled ass as he drove into Roxy.

"Fuck Roxy, you should see this ass! MMM MMM, he is putting it in gear for you!" Darcy said.

Jack and Roxy were both turned on even more at Darcy's description. Roxy wrapped her legs around Jack's waist and ran her nails along his back. Jack plunged into her with wild abandon and drove her into an animalistic fever. She grunted and gasped and Jack plowed into her.

She released her legs from around his waist and Jack got up in a push up position and began slamming his hips into Roxy. He had never just let go and fucked someone like this before, always worried about hurting his partners who were just as, if not more, inexperienced than him. But the moment was all about the lust and the thrust and there were no thoughts, just instinct as his balls slapped against her ass and Roxy came hard and loud.

She dug her nails into Jack's back, drawing some blood, and pulled herself up and latched onto Jack's neck, biting in and leaving a mark. Jack bore down and fucked even harder. He was not close to coming and kept fucking Roxy with violent thrusts of his pelvis until she had to ask him to stop.

Jack withdrew and sat up and Darcy was upon him. He sat in the bed with his back against the wall and Darcy climbed on, facing him this time and held onto his shoulders as she rode his cock. Jack grasped her ass as she rode him, her tits bouncing and her long hair flailing. Roxy lay next to them watching, her feet resting on Jack and Darcy's legs.

Darcy rode and rotated her hips until she coaxed another load from Jack. She slowed her motions until Jack's softening cock finally slipped from her. She stayed on his lap again, her arms around his neck and resting her sweaty head against his. Roxy moved around and rest her head on Darcy's shoulder and Jack's chest, caressing Darcy's ass and kissing her shoulder. They sat there for some time, the thunder fading into the distance and the rain slowing on the roof.

Jack finally had to move, getting up to go pee. He made his way down the hall to the bathroom and thought he heard some movement in the hall as he drained his bladder. He came walking out after washing up and called out for the girls.

There was no answer. Jack walked down past his bedroom and they were not in there. Jack peeked around the corner from the hall way into the kitchen and saw their clothes were gone and so were they. They left their near empty bottle of schnapps on the table and the radio playing Thin Lizzy. Jack looked around and sure enough, they had left in a flash. Jack noticed Darcy's red panties under the chair he had been sitting in while she danced and Roxy sucked him and had to laugh.

"Left so fast she forgot her panties. Goddamn."

The next morning-

Jack had finished off the schnapps and passed out in his bed. He awoke to the sunlight peeking through the drapes in his room and the smell of sex still hanging in the air. He noticed the huge wet spots on his bedspread for the first time and knew he had to do some laundry and clean up the place. Grandma was going to be gone another 4 days, so he did not have to panic.

He got up and showered, his dark pubes being stiff with the remnants of the girls excitement. He was trying to get his head around the night before, thankful for the physical evidence they did leave behind so Jack could be assured it wasn't all a dream brought on by the thunderstorm.

The thoughts and images ran through his head again as he showered and he found himself stroking one out to the recent memories. He came against the shower door and knew he had to go find the girls.

He cleaned up the kitchen and washed his bedding. He thought about what to do or how to do it as he cleaned. He decided he'd go by Darcy's house and stop if he did not see the pick up the guy she had been dating drove. He was not sure what exactly he would say, but knew he had to say something, that he could not just let Roxy and Darcy go back to being someone you nodded the "how ya doin'?" nod to as you passed each other on the street or in a store. He had felt more free and light than he could ever remember and he wanted it to last. All the high school bullshit reasons they could not hang out were fucking stupid and those days were gone. They were adults now and they could live their lives the way they wanted. He was going to go make sure they knew how he felt.

It was late afternoon when Jack got the laundry done and got his shit together enough to go put his plan into action. He left the house and drove by Darcy's place and saw her mom standing outside but no boyfriend's truck. He pulled up and stopped. Darcy's weather beaten mom stood in the yard leaning on a waist high chain link fence, a Coors light in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

"Excuse me ma'am, is Darcy home?" Jack asked, utilizing the manners his grandma had drilled into him as a youth.

The woman laughed and snorted. "What the hell are you doing looking for her? Ain't seen you around here in years."

Jack began to ask once more about Darcy's whereabouts and her mom spoke up again.

"She's gone kid. Went out for a last hurrah with that damn Roxy last night and on the road to Wyoming today. She and that Jason are off to get married in Wyoming and he's got a job with some drilling company. Off to start a family and be happy and fucking leave me her to rot, ungrateful bitch."

Jack stood there and tried to let it sink what he had just heard. Gone? Wyoming? Married? What?

Jack asked for clarification and Darcy's mom just yelled at him.

"What part of gone don't you fucking get? SHE'S GONE! MOVED AWAY! DON'T FUCKING LIVE HERE NO MORE!"

Jack apologized and got back in his pickup, his head spinning. Fuck, he thought. Fuck and Shit.

He put the truck in gear and headed down to Pizza Hut. He was angry as fuck and wanted to ask Roxy why they had not told him.

Jack pulled up and walked into to the near empty restaurant. Roxy was taking a pizza out to a table and Jack waited at the counter for her return. Roxy saw him as she walked back and clearly looked less than happy that Jack had come to her work.

"What do you want Quarterback? Why are you here?" she asked, perturbed.

"You want to tell me why you two didn't tell me Darcy was leaving?' Jack demanded.

Roxy looked around and leaned in close to Jack. "Shut the fuck up. Don't make a scene in here you dumbass. I do have a boyfriend you know!"

Jack scoffed. "Oh, what is this one gonna come kick my ass too?"

Roxy grabbed his arm. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Meet me out back in 10 minutes. I have a break coming up and I'll go talk to you then. Now get out of here!" she said in a low but clear tone. Jack looked around and could see the cook and another server watching nervously. Jack made himself calm down and he walked out.

He paced around out back by the dumpster for what seemed to him like a decade. Roxy finally came out, lighting a cigarette and Jack came storming up to her but she held up a hand and spoke first.

"Hold your fucking horses Quarterback! Who the fuck do you think you are? I have to live here, you know? You're gonna be off back to your fucking dorm and college fuck bunnies soon but I gotta live here. Don't you ever come in trying to fuck up my shit again, you understand me?"

Jack stepped back and realized her point a little but was still mad. "You two should have told me the whole story, that Darcy was engaged and leaving and "

Roxy cut him off. "Why? What the fuck does it matter? What would be different right now? I'll tell you what, nothing. Not a fucking thing, Quarterback. You'd still be leaving to go back to your college and baseball and your life. I'd still be a fucking pizza waitress in a shitty Texas town and Darcy would be still be running off to Wyoming for a shotgun wedding to a dipshit. So shut the fuck up and be glad Darcy wanted to fuck you before she left to be a fucking mom in a trailer park somewhere!"

"Darcy's pregnant?" Jack asked, shocked.

"Yeah, she's knocked up. That redneck dipshit Jason says he's going to do the right thing and wants to settle down and went and got a job in Wyoming, of all the fucking places. And to fucking put a cherry on top Darcy thinks it's a good idea!" Roxy said, flicking her cigarette away.

Jack stood there, dumbfounded. He spent all morning sure that his life was going to change, that he and Darcy and Roxy would be thick as thieves and at least friends or something, if not more. Now here he stood, back in reality and feeling about 2 inches tall and idiotic.

"Fuck Jack, did you really think we were going to be a threesome from now on, the three of living in some kind of hippy love shack or some shit? Fuck man, you got a three way with two chicks, and you want more? Fucking greedy dumbass. Go be a college boy and get a degree and go live a life in a Dallas suburb or something, whatever guys with college degrees go do." Roxy said, shaking her head as tears started to fill her eyes. "I've got to get back to work and figure out how I'm going to get by in this shit hole without my best friend. Leave me alone."

She wiped the tears from her eyes and turned to walk away. Jack stood there, watching her leave and feeling at his core like he had to say something, but his lungs could not find the breath to yell at her to stop. His chest tightened and it felt as if his own ribs might squeeze him to death. He stood there in the blazing Texas sun and watched Roxy walk back in the back door of Pizza Hut without muttering a single word.

Epilogue-

Jack finished up his last few weeks at the county in a haze. He slogged through the days and restlessly tossed and turned through the nights. His grandma pleaded with him to tell her what was bothering him but he would just shrug and say it was nothing. Even his best bud Ted couldn't get anything out of him.

He headed back to campus for his fall classes but yearned to just run away. He barely turned in a single assignment through the first couple of months of school and was quickly becoming in danger of losing his scholarship and flunking out.

He met a bartender named Kate, a tall slender brunette who had a heart with an arrow through it tattooed on her ass and penchant for bad decisions. Her and Jack made one together and Jack dropped out of school and headed west. He landed in Nevada and spent about a year in a booze and sex filled fog, finally coming to his senses and getting back into school. He graduated sometime later and started working in Reno, NV. It was there he met a blonde named Margie and his adventure took a different turn.

But that's a whole lot of different stories.....