All Comments on 'When the Levee Breaks'

by frost1294

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thanks for killing the start of a great day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Huh?

What the hell was that????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Even in fiction, the murder of an animal is a pathetic attempt at horror. It speaks to your sickness, a sickness you must have to be happy. I would not be surprised if you were a serial killer in real life

roftlheoryroftlheoryover 8 years ago

Interesting, I liked the descriptions, it created some very vivid imagery.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
HIS QUEST FOR EDUCATION

takes him further than he wished to pursue. TK U MLJ LV NV

frost1294frost1294over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading :)

My first stab at horror, a take on the legend of Hans Brinker, was inspired by the actual tragic murder of my neighbor's cat. To be clear as someone with four pets of his own who puts in 500 hrs a year at the local shelter, I in no way condone animal cruelty. I'd tell you I'm not a serial killer, but I imagine that's what a serial killer would say, so I'm at a loss. I do, however, encourage the written exploration of psyches vastly different than one's own and the judgment of work on quality over content. That isn't to say I didn't find a sick satisfaction on being able to offend someone on literotica of all places, so thanks for that too. This was my first submission and I'm grateful to anyone who read it through, no matter what the opinion was. If anyone would be interested in editing my pieces, I'd be happy to hear from you (pieces will be scattered across genres).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked this story .....

though I didn't enjoy it - subject matter is quite dark. Yet I thought the author did a terrific job in describing the scene, as well as entering into the boy's state of mind. Through the choice of words, the author does a great job in bringing this scene to life, being able to detail the hurt the boy felt. I can visualize him going to meet death, head forward - but why drag the school desk? Didn't understand that part of the story. Still, this story is memorable. Nicely done!

luv2read2

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Glad That's Finished***

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous