When the Lights Went Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan was taken back. He had gone from words like distrustful, and give me time, to using the word friend. She wondered what she did to have moved up his trust scale. She was already feeling much more comfortable with him than anyone she met over the last 3 years. Brandon was turning out to be the sweetheart she suspected of him being the day before. She was feeling genuine affection for the wooly man.

She had just slept the entire night with the man, in just her bra and panties and he didn't make one wrong move; even with him holding her. She had ambivalent feelings about him not making an advance. First, she felt like he respected her by not taking advantage of the situation, but she also felt slightly spurned by him not taking the opportunity when it was there. She had known the man just a little under 24 hours and she was already thinking about sleeping with him, in a carnal way, not for the purpose of rest. That got her asking herself, 'what the hell is wrong with you girl! You don't survive by letting a man inside your panties when you really don't even know him!' And then, she made herself aroused by just thinking about what it might be like to let him do just that.

After the most wonderful breakfast she had since she was 15 years old, Megan pushed away from the small table, filled to the gills. She was surprised at how much she couldn't eat. She was used to such meager rations that she just wasn't able to pack away the bounty he had prepared for her.

Brandon smiled at her through his beard and said, "Don't worry. We can heat it back up for lunch."

The two of them spent the morning down by the creek, at the garden, which was located about halfway between the bunker and the campsite. They turned the soil over in the garden with a couple of shovels. Brandon had told Megan that it was time to plant the cool weather crops; they needed to plant turnips, lettuce, peas, spinach, and potatoes. In April, they would plant carrots, beets, broccoli, cabbage, kale, swiss chard, and Onions. Then the second week in May, they would plant corn, beans, squash, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers and okra.

Megan asked him, "So, how do you keep the food going bad, after you grow it?"

Brandon smiled, "Well, we will dehydrate a lot of things. We'll can others. Things like winter squash, we'll just store on an open shelf."

Megan seemed surprised, "Can? You mean like in bottles?"

Brandon grinned at her. "Yes, like in bottles. I have a hot bath canner, and a pressure cooker. So I able to can just about anything I want. I even have some bottled venison from last fall. I canned what I wasn't able to smoke."

Megan followed the conversation to her to the deer she killed the previous year. "The deer, they're coming back. I was sure that when people started to starve, that they would have killed off all the deer."

Brandon nodded that he agreed. "Yes, I agree, I was astonished too, but thank goodness for areas of thick brush and low population of people. It allowed our four legged friends to survive." Then he grinned, "Megan, it's even better than that, I saw a razor back hog out in my wanderings last month. I want to hunt down one of the beasts when I get a chance."

The two people continued to chat through the morning as they worked away at turning the soil. Eventually, the topic turned to how did he know that Megan was sneaking into his shelter. She said, "I was really careful not to make any noise and I waited for hours watching, waiting. Yet, you were right at the door ready to put a gun to my head." Then she turned crimson, and she added, "You know I would have tried to kill you at your first slip up, don't you."

Brandon grinned at her, "You were just about 10 second from decorating my wall with your pretty little head too. Tough times call for tough measures. There was just something about you that made me not pull the trigger. I would have worried about cleaning the wall after I put you out for the coyote's." Then he chuckled and added, "By the way, wait unit you try my coyote stew."

Megan smiled and said, "It has to be hands down better than roasted rat!" Then she turned bright red again admitting that she had eaten such a thing. Instead of laughing at her, Brandon reached out and pulled her into a great big bear hug. Megan snuggled in against him wondering how she was so fortunate to find such a man.

Brandon answered her question. "I have the trails wired. Trip wires that ring small bells back here in the shelter. I used up tons of fishing line, but it was worth it. You don't know how many times it has saved me."

Megan was happy to hear it wasn't a failure of her sneaking skills. But then she realized it was a failure on her part to pay attention, which could be just as deadly. She was just happy fate smiled on her for once and deposited her into the wait arms of Brandon and not someone who was just looking for a sex slave.

-------------------------

That afternoon, they treated her blankets with seven, to kill the lice. Once they were pretty sure that the blankets had been freed of their unwanted visitors, Brandon and Megan took the blankets down to the creek to wash them out. The reason they didn't boil them like they had done with her clothes, was that being wool, the blankets would have shrank in the hot water. The last thing they wanted to do was turn wool blankets into wool towels.

Over the next few days, the two of them had finished digging up the garden, turning the soil over and loosening it up. Next they took the rake to the area where they were going to plant. Once the clods had been raked out, Brandon added some compost from a large pile over by the creek. He added it to where the rows would be planted; they didn't have a large amount of compost, so they needed us it sparingly, where it counted, where they would plant.

Each night Megan would go to bed simply exhausted. She was happy they had the cool weather crops planted, they would have a week or two before it would be time for the next planting. They could rest, at least she hoped.

Early the next morning she found herself in the arms of a sleeping Brandon again. Megan just laid next to him with her pantie clad bottom spooned up against his curled up legs. His arm was over her body and his hand was down on her breasts. Instead of erotic, his hand on her boobs felt like it belonged there. Then she smiled, it wouldn't take much at all for it to go from nice, too NICE! It was time for her to repay the man for all the kindness he had shown her. Just killing the lice was enough for her to give him her all. She didn't realize how aggravating the bugs were until they were gone.

Megan slowly extracted herself from Brandon's sleeping embrace. Luck would have it that he rolled over onto his back and continued to sleep. Since it was warm inside the shelter, it must have been nearly 70 degrees - absolutely balmy after the winter she just endured, she slowly pulled back the sleeping bag off of both of them.

She just stared at the man's body for a while, enjoying his muscularity. He had eaten only what he needed over the last 3 years, and not one calorie more. He looked fit, not emaciated. Megan was afraid to look in a mirror. She was afraid of what she might find. She had been on starvation rations so often, she was sure she was just skin and bones. But, if that was true, she was sure that Brandon wouldn't have checked her out the way he did. Maybe she looked better than she feared.

Megan gently pulled Brandon's dingy briefs down his hips as far as she could without him lifting his butt. It was enough for her to free his manhood. She just sat there looking at it for a minute, she had never done what she was about to do before. Hell, she had been a virgin when the lights went out. The first time she got raped took care of that little issue. She wasn't sure what hurt more, getting her cherry broken or the rough way the man had taken her. She was lucky that he didn't tear her and cause her to bleed.

Instead of letting the memory of it interfere with the here and now, Megan shook her head and bent down to give Brandon his reward for being such a doll. She wanted him to wake up and discover her little gift to him.

Megan moved her mouth down and took his limp cock inside her mouth. She sucked him in all the way down to the root. She sucked lightly as she ran her tongue all around the softness of his flaccid penis. She had a pretty good idea of what to do, several of her friends before the lights went out had bragged about how they sucked on their boyfriends. They had been very graphic in describing what they did.

Brandon began to stir, as Megan continued to suck on his dick. She was intent on getting him hard, and to her satisfaction, he began to stir as he also began to awaken. Before long, he was hard, long, and thick. Brandon moaned out, "Oh hell! That feels so good!" Megan was relieved knowing that he wasn't going to turn down her gift.

Once he was hard, Megan spit his cock out of her mouth and she took it in her hand as she began kissing it all over. She kissed his hard shaft from top to bottom, and then she sucked his testicles into her mouth as she sucked on one and then the other. She didn't know if he was going to like it, but she figured he might. When he moaned even louder as she sucked on his scrotum, she was sure that it was well received.

Megan tugged on his briefs, and Brandon lifted his butt allowing her to pull them down. She worked them down beyond his knees, where he took over, as he worked them down his calves and off his ankles. Megan kissed back up his shaft until she came to the soft little area on the underside of his cock, just under the mushroom shaped flange that differentiated his cock head.

Megan teased the tender triangle with her tongue as she gently stroked his shaft with her hand. Then she worked the little slit on the end of his shaft with her tongue. Finally, seeing Brandon responding so well to her treatment of his cock, she took him back inside her mouth again. She sucked just his mushroom shaped head for a bit, twirling her tongue all around it, causing Brandon to moan and gasp in delight. She was delighted that she seemed to be giving the man the pleasure she intended.

Megan began to take more and more of his shaft inside her mouth. She began to fuck him with her lips, and to her astonishment, she found herself enjoying given Brandon head. She could feel him tensing up, coming closer to cumming, so she doubled her effort. She was going to take his climax inside her mouth; she was going to give him the ultimate gift of swallowing.

She didn't have long to wait. She felt Brandon tense up, she felt him trembling in his thighs, and then she felt him squeeze his butt cheeks together. Brandon announced, "I'm going to cum, Megan!" The sweet guy was warning her so she could pull her mouth off him.

Seconds later, she felt him begin to throb inside her mouth. Then she felt as his cock forcefully spurt a glob of his goo against the back of her throat. She swallowed, as the second pulse caused him to shoot another glob of cum to spurt against the roof of her mouth. As she attempted to swallow, he shot several more spurts of his semen inside her mouth. Then she could feel him twitch over and over again yet, but nothing else was coming out of the end of his cock.

She licked him clean and swallowed down the residual cum in her mouth. She sat up and asked, "So, did you like that?"

Brandon blushed and smiled at her shyly, "Oh my goodness, that was fantastic Megan!" Then he added with concern, "You didn't have to do that you know. I am perfectly happy having you around here as a companion."

Megan smiled at the gentleman and said, "No, I had to do that. It's my thanks for what you've done for me. I really appreciate everything, but most of all the friendship you've offered me." Then she grinned wickedly, "Not only that, if you think we're done, you have another thing coming."

Climbing up next the Brandon, Megan snugged up against him. She giggled and said, "Let's get naked."

Brandon smiled at her tenderly and said, "Well, I'm well over halfway their already." He pulled his tee-shirt up over his head and said, "There, you're turn."

Megan sat up and unhooked her bra, pulling it off her breasts slowly, giving Brandon a show. Then she took her time and teased him, as she pulled off her panties. Once naked, she settled back into the bed with the man and snugged up against his naked skin. She was happy to see that he wasn't all that wooly on the rest of his body.

Brandon looked the young girl in the eyes, liking what he saw there. Within the sparkles in her eyes, he saw playfulness, he perceived a spark of happiness, contentment, and what caused him enormous joy, he saw a spark of love there. He gently moved his face forward and kissed the lovely slender girl on the lips.

He pulled back so he could look into her eyes again to gauge her reaction. Brandon was falling for this beautiful waif, she had spunk, she was tough, but under all the rough veneer he found a vulnerable scared girl. He had no doubt that she had killed to survive, but he was equally sure she didn't enjoy it. Brandon had no doubt that there was a lovable, tender, girl just waiting for the right guy to fall in love with. He hoped that over time, that he was that guy.

After Brandon kissed her, Megan wanted more. She was given her own toothbrush and tube of toothpaste the night before and she spent over 15 minutes brushing her teeth. She was pretty sure when she went to bed the night before, that she was going to give this man everything she had, the only thing she really had of value, herself. She was just glad she was going to do so with a clean mouth.

Unfortunately, it took until the morning for her to ratchet up her courage to take him in her mouth. Up until the act itself, she always considered giving a man a blowjob as yucky.

Megan moved her face to Brandon's, almost demanding more kisses. Soon, the couple were holding each other tightly and kissing hungrily. Megan had been raped, she had fucked willingly with her teen beau over that winter, but she had never in her memory just took the time to kiss passionately. She was amazed that just kissing could cause her to get wet between her legs.

Brandon kissed the girl for a long while, then he decided he wanted to return the girls favor. He had always enjoyed giving Elizabeth oral sex, and she always enjoyed the many orgasms she had from being eaten. Brandon had to admit to himself, as pretty as his wife had been, she didn't hold a candle to this beautiful teen goddess he was currently holding and making love to.

Brandon broke the kiss, and started kissing Megan around the neck and ears. Enjoying the clean smell of soap on the girl's skin. He kissed her up under her chin, and then down her neck and onto her shoulders. He felt an immediate need to have one of her lovely pink nipples in his mouth. Soon, he found himself massaging one of her breasts with his free hand and suckling on her hard nipple with his mouth.

Megan didn't know how erotic having her neck and ears kissed could be. She felt herself tremble as he planted one wet kiss on her after another. When he moved onto her breasts. She felt a pressure begin to build inside her vagina. Her entire pussy was coated with her copious juices as she anticipated the love making to come. She couldn't believe how aroused she was, and Brandon hadn't even touched her pussy yet.

As he kissed her breasts, Megan gasped out loud as Brandon's hand found its way onto her naked ass. He massaged first one cheek and then the other as he made love to her titties. Nobody had ever taken their time like this before. Certainly not the two rapists, and not the boy she shacked up with waiting for spring. Having someone actually make love to her was a completely new experience.

Brandon reluctantly moved down from her titties, only with another delightful objective in mind. He planted wet kisses on her ribs, over her diaphragm, and then her belly. He took his time to ream her belly button with his tongue, before continuing down her body.

Megan was so inexperienced that she had no idea what Brandon's intensions were. She just enjoyed his kisses where he planted them and the fell of his beard tickly her skin. Her body was responding as her ardor grew. She couldn't believe how much pent up energy was inside the walls of her vagina from him just kissing her and caressing her body. His hand inside her thighs was making it grow even more.

When Brandon kissed her dark triangle of pubic hair, she finally figured out that she might be receiving something really special. Her friends in high school had hinted at it, but she never experienced or didn't really even know much about it. Was Brandon really going to put his mouth on her pussy?

Her question was answered in less than a minute. Brandon moved between her legs. Megan spread her thighs apart, opening up her vagina like a flower, welcoming the man to help himself to her secret places. Megan gasped out from the sparks of delight that radiated out from inside her tummy as Brandon started to kiss her lips, her pussy lips. She felt his beard gently work its way around her inner thigh as his mouth pleasured her love box. She had never experienced such an intense feeling before. It was simply incredible. She gasped out, "Oh my gawd! Oh shit! That feels so amazing!"

Brandon's muffled voice responded as he continued to kiss her between her legs, "I'm glad you like it."

Megan began to wriggle on the bed as Brandon teased her with his mouth and tongue. When she felt him run his tongue up between her lips, she moaned loudly, uncontrollably, with pure joy. Nothing in her life had prepared her for such an incredible feeling. Then as Brandon began sucking her labia as he move up towards her love button, he slipped a couple of his fingers inside her vagina. Her thighs began to spasm uncontrollably as he began to fuck her with his fingers, and as he sucked and licked her clitoris. And then it happened!

It felt like something exploded inside her vagina. She felt it start to spasmodically contract around Brandon's fingers, and then ripples of pure delight poured through her body. She felt her thighs clamp down around Brandon's head, as he continued to suck and lick her button. She began to writhe out of control on his bed, having the most amazing orgasm she had ever experienced.

She knew what an orgasm was. She discovered it while masturbating back when she was 13. She would experience a release of sexual energy as it would cause her vagina to clamp down and her body to tense up as her climax would wash quickly through her body. After 10 to 15 seconds, she would melt back and enjoy the afterglow of the sudden intenseness.

But what she was experiencing now, with Brandon between her legs, was oh so much better. Exponentially stronger. She just surrendered to it and let it do to her body what it would.

Brandon wasn't done; no, not at all. He continued to tease her with his tongue and then he reached his fingers up behind her pubic bone and began to massage her 'G' spot, up inside her vagina. Megan was astounded as her body ignited once again, pouring waves of pleasure through her body again, causing her to tremble and shake out of control. She felt it pour up through her abdomen and into her neck and arms, she also felt it radiate down though her thighs. She had never known such pleasure.

After Brandon had caused her to have three or four orgasms of epic proportions, he moved up her body, planting wet kisses on her body along the way. Once he was on top of her, she could feel his hard cock pressing against her pussy. She pulled her legs up and out, inviting him to sink his hardness deep inside her body. He kissed her on the lips, and she could feel the wetness on his face from him being down between her legs, she could taste her own tangy juices on his lips. She kissed him back hungrily as she felt him position the tip of his hard shaft inside her vaginal opening and then he pushed it up inside her.