When the Lights Went Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She never noticed before how nice a cock felt as it stretched her, as her vagina formed itself around his shape. Once he was all the way inside her, she marveled at the feeling of fullness, completeness. She never noticed the wonderful feeling when she fucked Jason just over a year ago. Nor did the rapists make her feel anything like this. She could have just laid back and let Brandon hold himself inside her, feeling him complete her.

Brandon began to pull out, just to push himself back inside her. It felt incredible. She could feel the mushroom shaped flange of his cock as it slid against the walls up inside her, firing off nerve endings, sending wave after wave of pleasure signals to her brain. It was simply delightful.

Soon, almost on their own, Megan's hips began tilting up every time Brandon would drive his cock back inside her, angling her pussy so he sank as deeply into her tummy as she could get him. She could feel every square millimeter of his long thick cock as it slid in and out of her inner recesses.

After a while, Megan felt the pressure grow again, and then she felt another orgasm wash over her like a rising tide. It grew slowly, one wave after another until it grew to a crescendo, and then it slowly ebbed and rolled out the same way it came. It wasn't as sharp as the orgasm caused by Brandon licking her pussy, but it was just as strong and oh so much sweeter.

Then she felt it. She felt Brandon start to throb inside her. He gasped out loud and tensed up. Similar to when she had him inside her mouth. She was amazed that she could feel him cum deep inside her vagina. He held himself firmly up against her pussy as he pulsed over and over again, filling her tummy with his semen.

Finally he relaxed and slumped down on top of her, spent from their spectacular fucking. Megan had never felt so incredibly loved in all her life. She didn't understand the difference between fucking and making love. Now she knew.

She whispered to the man with tears in her eyes, "Thank you, Brandon. Thank you so much! That was so unbelievable, I didn't know it could be like that."

Brandon mumbled, "Umm, uh, that was so nice. I think I love you, Megan."

Megan giggled, she blushed, and then she responded, "Um, I think I just might love you too, Brandon."

Brandon rolled off her, pulled her tightly up against his warm body, and the two of them drifted off to sleep again.