All Comments on 'When The Past Comes Back To Bite You'

by likegoodwine

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Did not see that twist coming. Keep up the great work! Enjoyed your story immensely.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
CLICHES GALORE

A rock and....deep doggy doo doo.....the devil and the deep blue,,,,,and the final cheer up it could be worser,,,,,TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Incredible

Your tale floored me. The odds were one in a million that this type of situation would happen. Luckily love conquers all. Great story.

9241 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story, but EDIT.

solotorosolotoroalmost 12 years ago
What a comedy of errors

The story seemed to have been written by two people. The quality of writing in the first half was better than in the second in terms of grammar and such. It made me wonder if only the first part received any editing. There are many errors in the structure of your sentences and phrases as well as poor word choice. The one that bothered me the most was your use of "peek" (a quick look or glance). It had no place anywhere in the story. You should have used "peck" (a quick kiss) or "peak" (highest point).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another Supreme Court dude?

I'm afraid that this editor from the high court lacks the word skills of the Chief Justice. How many "peeks" can someone have on their cheek? The errors were many. If a person allows you to credit them as the editor, the damn story should be edited! I hate to think what it looked like before it was edited. I saw the "twist" coming from the first page, but the plot was a good effort. The (lack of good) editing really, really hurt the story.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Excellent Romance!

This is not a Loving Wife tale, marriage after the fact, no cheating by the future hubby.. etc. In truth just an excellent fantasy about possible romantic situations.

Thank you...

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

What a twist of fate you threw into the story line, very nice. Maybe a little too neat in resolving all the thorny issues, but I still liked it as a feel good romance story.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Reverse "Graduate" without Dustin Hoffman and Mrs Robinson

5 stars for the .reverse "Graduate" without Dustin Hoffman and Mrs Robinson.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5 *

I liked it very much. Forget the spelling police, it didn't hurt the flow of the story. As others said, it is a nice romance. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Life is good????????? That last line got you 1*

who you think you are jonhfuckindoe??

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
GOOD LOVE STORY, BUT YOU CHICKENED OUT!

I was hoping that Janice had been his biological daughter to see how he and everyone handled the incest aspect.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
This wasn't great writing but it was a definite ,gotta-finish it & see how it turns out, enthralling read

It was a standard , boiler plate plot just a- plodding along & then the author stated inserting mind blowing twists. Frankly the characters were puppets to the unlikely events . I needed to know the reason María dropped him even if I didn't really know ' him' or ' Maria ' .

Am I the only one btw who backhandedly wishes that Janice was his daughter ? Not so much for the purient incest angle but in terms of the staggering difficulties to be dealt with. He would have broken up with his daughter to be with his first love/ shoulda-been but never was wife & her mother.

Never mind the pregnant angles ! Now THAT would have been complications squared !

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Agree with most of the other commentors

especially LSD and solotoro. Once started, I couldn't stop reading. You can count on LGW to throw in some interesting twists and turns-you didn't disappoint. But, it did read like you rushed to get the thing finished-the second half was just not up to the quality of the first.

That said, thanks for the really entertaining read. Maybe not a LW story as such, but I'm glad you posted it here, since it got my attention. BTW-I thought the erotic content was very well done.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 12 years ago
interesting....

The storyline is 5-star. But the multitude of grammar and spelling errors kicks it down from that level. Don't give up on the writing, but get a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Liked it!

Thanks for the entertaining story!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 12 years ago
Kept my attention

Agree with other comments regarding the editing. Also think this belongs in the Romance section, not LW, but what's done is done. Entertaining. Thanks for writing.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 12 years ago
A bad situation...

With a good resolution. I would be proud to call Josh my step-son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW ,THAT WAS GREAT!

A mess that turned up beautiful well. finds a girl, finds his true love, fathers two children ,adopts girls baby , marries his love who also is the girls mother . he always loved her and went seperate ways only to wind up together in the most wierd circumstances. loved it . most different than any story ive read so far..jkeep up the good work.. thank you likegoodwine....................

cpetecpetealmost 12 years ago
ZING!

Got me!

Great plot twist! Really had me when the daughter walked into the resturant.

Would have been creepy if he had been banging his daughter-but you danced out of it nicely.

Fine tale!

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Second meaning???

The story has a very very interesting second meaning. First it all there are an interesting thing among the stories that I read on LIT or on SOL. The characters avoid to use the abortion and almost all characters decide on birth in the stories. This story is among the exception where the woman character uses abortion. Here the abortion was a good dramaturgy instrument to avoid the incest story plot. I think the story second meaning a little idea beside the free abortion. However it is very interesting the possibility abortion according to me it may be good instrument to bring up HEALTHY OFFSPRINGS. WHY????????? I wrote here several times the possibility for the blood test to check Down Syndrome is avaible in many countries.

So the Down Syndrome edmbrios may be distrcted by abortion so the families could try a newer child. The Down Syndrome is a statistical likelihood event and the likely of the genetical problem is LITTLE PERCENTAGE in the second children so the Second Chance baby will be HEALTHY with HIGH STATISTICAL SURE!!!!!!

THIS THE BLOOD TEST FOR DOWN SYNDROME, FREE ABORTION FOR DOWN SYNDROME EMBRIO AND ABOVE 35 YEARS OLD WOMAN CHARACTERS may be a good story principle for Authors in the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Medicin for abortion

BTW there is medicin for abortion so many women could avoid the gynecology surgical treatment...........

Zed56Zed56almost 12 years ago
Great Read

Light years better than anything written in this category recently. Nice to see 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Siblings

So the little girl's brother is really her uncle, her mum is also her grandmother, her big sister is also her real mum, her dad is also her grandfather, her much older brother is also her uncle...wot a great discussion around the table when she's older.

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 12 years ago
Cool story

Interesting, entertaining, and no cheating. Probably more a romance than a LW, but it was a really good read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A very orginal storyline

I had the suspicion in the back of my mind while reading the story that Janice was Maria's daughter. It made for a good read thinking about the worst case scenario and for her to be the daughter.

Janice and Mark probably didn't tell Maria that Janice was thinking of her dad when she was fucking Mark.

That might have been another embarrassing situation for them to deal with, when Janice admitted she wanted to fuck her dad to her mother.

Or perhaps she did have a sexual relationship with her dad, and was fucking him on the side without her mom knowing, and that's why she was so eager to fuck Mark, because he reminded her of her dad.

A well written and edited story that is good mind teaser, and I enjoyed the read

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beer?

Good story except you never give beer to pregnant women!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Definitely wrong category....

...only some convoluted notion of romance trumping eroticism could keep him from playing daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Art Imitates Life

I found this to be a delightful story. Largely well edited tho a few errors snuck through. Ultimately I related it more as comedy then a Loving Wives tale. Kudos Author, good job.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
TURNING A CLUSTER FUCK

INTO A FIRE DRILL. tk u mlj lv nv

Mr WolfMr Wolfover 11 years ago
5*

Very enjoyable with a few chuckles along the way.

avidreader123avidreader123over 11 years ago
Nice

I'm glad Janice wasn't his daughter. Nice twists.

kakashi524kakashi524over 11 years ago
Why the rush?

3: The ending felt too rushed and/or short.

carvohicarvohiabout 11 years ago
You know it's good when...

people tell you it ended too soon. You have a talent. I loved this little story, and I agree, it was much too short. Sorry five is the best I can give; that's all they allow. Keep writing, as the one comment remarked, this is some of the best out there. What I especially like is how your characters are so likable. DQS wrote that incredibly long and largely nteresting WWWM, but it was impossible to really like Debbie even a little bit, and Bill wasn't much better.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Holy Shit!

What a story - so well conceived and executed -

Yes like many of your stories the editors need to work a bit harder - BUT so what - the storyline is great the writing is emotional and gripping and the plot twists abound - great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... Excellent the only thing missing was the "Greek Chorus".

Panther Fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice story , different from others ,making it a winner

Far out tale that worked well. Love conquered all in this story, nice ending.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Twist

A very good story with a nice twist.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
sweet story

Somewhat predictable and some glaring plot holes but the sweetness of the story make up for the flaws.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 10 years ago
Deep doo doo!

Talk about falling into crap and come out smelling like a rose! Enjoyed the story. A bit of change from the normal LW tales. Cheers!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Cute twist

But how is Maria going to handle this when it is revealed to Janice's baby that her "mother" is really her grandmother. I know the child will have an difficult emotional transition to make, but so will Maria.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Impossible

But charming. The coincidence was too preposterous. Then again there was a happy ending. In today's world that's pretty impossible also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Up to his ass in alligators

And he survives? Only in Lit.

amyyumamyyumabout 10 years ago
Cute and entertaining

Thanks. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

It would've been a bit too much if he had been Janice's father as well! Good story though.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

Thanks for an excellent story. Your method of adding the concern of his incest without actually making it true nicely added tension to the story. This story was so good that I have to get really picky to provide any criticism. You tend to use the word "nothing" when you should use "anything". For example I did not do nothing should be I did not do anything.

Keep writing!

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
An absolutely

wonderful tale. I could have had better editing and proofreading. It also had a few holes. Maria certainly would have mentioned, early on, that her daughter attended the school where our hero taught. Josh too? Why else would Josh live in the same city? Maria never came by to visit Janice ? Janice never talked to her mom about our hero? He never saw photos of Janice at Maria's house. Et cetera.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Off Target

Don't misunderstand. I liked the story. It just doesn't feel much like it belongs in Loving Wives. More like Romance...

Sure a divorce was mentioned, but it wasn't particularly important to the story. Not a lot of cheating going on and no willing cuckoldry so not really a loving wives story as far as I can tell.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
It wasn't his past that came back to bite him

it was one too many peeks on one too many cheeks (or is that checks?). He should have been more careful who he was kissing and on which lips.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

that was twisted. Thanks for the offering.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I am relieved that our Hero did not end up getting fucked all over again.

First, Maria quit him cold (disregarding the fact that her folks forced her to do it).

Second, Sheena (whatever) was a dud.

Third, Janice thought she was protected but wasn't and got pregnant.

Fourth, he and Maria should have taken precautions. After all this happening I was afraid that the author was going to leave us all stranded, so to speak. Thank you, author, for giving us a good ending.

ian0452ian0452about 9 years ago

liked the story a lot a few twists and turns but every thing worked out

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Read it Again

For a possible horrible situation came a wonderful happy ending. Remember, in fiction, anything is possible.

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
Second time

with this one. I still did not see any of the twists coming. Still a solid 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Most excellent 5*

You write well, thanks. All the characters were likable which is often not the case on this site. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent

the story line was great...a little predictable at times but still well thought out.....my only negative critism is the grammar and spelling...work on that and get an editer and you'll be one of the better authors here......george pay

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Good story

The author did very well with this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ugh!!!!

5*

Bizarre and entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story and different

Not a bad tale.

avidfaavidfaover 7 years ago
editer

Anon thinks you need an editer, probably to help with your grammer. Hilarious.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Pretty good story

Actually I found it hilarious.

SigintSigintalmost 7 years ago
This Child Has Potential

If you're willing to put it up for adoption.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NFW!

Name the baby after Maria's late husband? Why? He's not in the picture. Has nothing to do with their marriage or either child. I'd never allow that to happen. I wouldn't even allow "junior" or even name either after any relative/friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
IMPOSSIBLE

Just too many coincidences. He lives nextdoor (!) to his high school girlfriend's daughter unknowingly. Both he and Maria are now again simultaneously single. Maria does not reveal her reason for leaving him in high school and he does not ask. He just happens to meet Maria after 23 years of not meeting. Pregnancy protection fails--for both mother and daughter. More improbabilities are mentioned by Tim413413 on 7-30-14 (most of which I missed). Taken singly they might be believable. Collectively, not.

It might be that these improbabilities account for another impossible: this story is impossibly good. Yay!

When it came out that Janice was pregnant, I figured Maria would be too. But had no idea/thought of Janice as daughter. Do wish Janice had been his daughter also. Now THAT would have been very, very interesting!!

When did I notice the grammar and spelling problems? Never. (Until I read comments). So not too bad.

6 stars. (I wish). Just loved it. Great fiction/fantasy.

Paul in Oklahoma

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Clever

,fun and well executed. It's not War and Peace but it's pretty damn good Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well done!

Thanks for the effort, and the naysayers can go to hell riding there on their ignorance and prejudices.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

What a great story with a happy ending... loved it!

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
CREAM DOES CUM TO THE TOP

but where it ends up is anyones guess or hope. TK U MLJ LV NV

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21almost 6 years ago
Good Story

This is the type of story that would also be good to have listened to verbally. 5 Stars.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
Wow!

What a powerful story!

Really nothing else to say.

Top ratings from me.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

Great story, full of invention, twists and emotion. Really wonderful stuff.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Swings

That one .over a round a little bit. A lot of twists and turns, but it ended up in the right place. Happy ending for everyone.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Total clusterfuck. Nice ending but doubt it would be like that in real life. Was waiting for his ex to arrive and tell him she was pregnant. Trifecta.😁

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
A twist.... then a twist!

Nice.

5-stars

Now I’ve finished all the “likegoodwine” LW stories in a 2 day marathon reading session. Hasn’t been a new one in 4 1/2 years. Too bad. Oh well. Just some of the most original ideas in all of Literotica. Wish there’d been more.

Tiger27Tiger27about 5 years ago
Wild!

Great story! 4.7 stars! I liked the part where he damned near shit a brick when he thought he'd been screwing his own daughter. As far as you Timriv, "go to your room and think about what you've just written" Harumph!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Likeagoodwine....

you are not! I wanted to finish reading this story but your complete disregard for it and your readers only got me half-way through it. Your lack of the letter "s" in your writing and the way it was written was just too school days like! It drove me nuts. Others might forgive you but I won't! Either have someone that graduated grade 8 read it over or get an editor!

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
WOW!!!

This was not really a Loving Wives story, but I loved it. Especially when he thought he got his daughter preggo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This was excellent

A fucked up situation for sure. Poor Janice though. I feel absolutely horrible for her.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 4 years ago

Hmm, Sandy must have had dead eggs (or 2x pill doses) since the good Dr. has such good swimmers at 40! What a mess to get into, almost laughable if not so serious. Better him than me!!! 5* Hooyah, salute!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This was and still is one of this author's best stories. I haven't read another one quite like this.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Brilliant

I simply loved this story, maybe I’m a romantic after all🤣⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Good story with a bizarre, but hilarious, twist. I was laughing my head off when they both turned up pregnant. Happily it worked out to everyone's satisfaction.

LoejtcLoejtcover 3 years ago

While LGW is not the most verbose, flowery, graphic, expansive or descriptive writer in the LW category, he is skilled and articulate. His stories flow smoothly and rarely is the reader confused by poor punctuation, wording, or context. He has an innate ability to convey a complete and complex storyline in the fewest possible words.

But his single most obvious talent is fresh, creative, novel storylines. Rarely has a LW writer contributed so many unique plots to this category in so small a body of work.

A favorite of my favorites.

tellmeagoodstorytellmeagoodstoryover 3 years ago
Excellent concept

I say tell me a good story, and you did. Thank you ⭐⭐🌟⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

But my God, what a predicament. The situation could have turned into a disaster, with four people ending up being mortal enemies, and two innocent babies suffering the consequences. But, thankfully, level heads and love prevail, and all’s well that ends well. A very nice story. LGW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If i could give this story more stars i would. It is without a doubt my favourite story on this site. You have a remarkable talent for storytelling and i do not understand some of the crass comments from people who have never published a story. Yes there are a few errors but should we complain when you have given your time for free. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Hornydevil47

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great storytelling, a real winner

ThorlolThorlolabout 3 years ago

Interesting story. There was just a tiny bit that really disturbed me. He made alot of assumptions and decisions regarding the child with Janice without even talking beforehand with her. For him it was a foregone conclusion that she would give the child away for them to adopt it. Its really rare for a woman to give up her child and I dont feel that this situation was one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

. It wasn't a traumatic divorce. There was no cheating by her or me. We just grew apart.

Wrong .

There was cheating , there always is . He just wasn't aware of it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Refreshingly creative plot in a category where any creativity is rare. Very well done. The family dinner scene was hilarious.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

That was pretty wild, and got settled with a remarkable lack of fuss. Props.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wouldn't name my son after my wife's first husband.

numbnutz49numbnutz49almost 3 years ago

Great story and a lonely man achieves happiness in his life. 5 stars for sure! There is a little problem with timing. He appeared to have this months long, back and forth with Maria and stopped having sex with the young nymph right away yet the babies were born 3 weeks apart. Either the daughter's child was an 11 month baby or Maria's was 3 months premature. Our hero wasn't still tapping the 20 year old, or, let's not go there! It would ruin the story!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This is an excellent story, and pretty much one of a’kind. I read it again.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

what a surprising turn of events and i wasnt expecting that at all

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

It's very unrealistic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Josh had the best lines in the whole story. Ha Ha Ha 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As soon as I saw that Maria had a daughter, I knew where this story was going and it didn't spoil the rest for me. The only part I didn't like was when he gave beer to two pregnant women.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous