When the Wife's Away

Story Info
When the wife's away, the husband will play...
5.2k words
4.2
29.2k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

When the Wife's Away

Sighing, the cougar sprawled on the sofa, one arm slung over the back and a hind paw kicked up on the cushion. The clock ticked above the mantelpiece, the fireplace quiet and still with charcoal that needed to be removed from behind the grate. Yet he did not move as the second ticked on into countable minutes, only a yawn stretching his mouth wide as his white eyes half closed. Brown fur still slightly damp from the shower, Ropes stretched out a little more, eyes flicking between the television screen and the window, the watching of old sitcoms a rare treat for him; he didn't often get so much time to relax. His four tentacles flopped out wearily to either side, finding any place possible to stretch out, every inch of him the picture of the lazy, weekend feline.

"Honey?"

Ropes tilted his head back, looking up at the crimson dragoness above him. Dressed comfortably, she smiled down at him, smoothing her fingers down the creases in the front of her T-shirt.

"You don't look like you're dressed to go into town," he commented dryly. "Where are you off?"

His wife frowned and he sat up, turning her red and yellow image the other way round, frills soft on either side of her face.

"Ropes! Honestly. What's that supposed to mean?" She didn't give him any opportunity to answer, paws on hips. "I'm going out to get feed. You remember, don't you? Please say you didn't forget again?"

Ropes smirked and cocked an eyebrow.

"Does it matter if I did forget, darling?"

She winced at the term, tail stiffening behind her. The yellow stripes cutting through her otherwise perfectly crimson scales, drawing his attention as they glowed lightly through the thin fabric. He licked his lips, attention caught. Was Fyr really going to pick up feed with a shirt that thin? He would have said something, but her expression when she came back with the thing stained and ripped would be priceless. Ropes grinned. The dragoness sure did have some things left to learn about running and owning a ranch!

But she'd learn. And he knew his sweetheart would rather learn on her own too, or else he truly would have intervened. As it was, he held out his paws, placating Fyr the best he could with figurative smoke pouring from her nostrils. The dragoness huffed and folded her arms across her breasts, but it was all he could do not to pout. After all, he hadn't forgotten her trip.

"Well, if you're going to grin at me like the cat that got the cream, I'm going to be off," she growled, flipping a paw dismissively. "I'll see you later on, probably much later. I'll pop into town and pick up a few bits while I'm at it."

Hitching her handbag up on her shoulder, the dragoness strutted towards the door in her flat shoes, tail swinging madly with every step. Only when she got to the hallway door did Ropes clear his throat, calling her attention back if but for a moment.

"I love you."

Fyr's expression softened and she smiled gently.

"I love you too. Anything you need?"

"Not until you get back?"

Fyr giggled.

"Oh, I see how it is. Bye for now!"

His murmured goodbye was lost in the closing of the door and he pricked his ears to catch the sound of her truck starting up, rattling and groaning as it was, once again, coaxed back to life. She tore out of the drive at her usual breakneck pacing, clearly taking pleasure in bumping down the rough drive with a vehicle finally capable of the abuse she longed to dish out. Of course, without any neighbours or other vehicles close by on the road, at least, there was very little risk and he wasn't about to deny her a little pleasure.

He had far bigger pleasures of his own to partake in anyway. He'd buy her another truck when she finally broke an axle or something of that extreme nature. Ropes only hoped that he'd be there with the video camera for the final show of the great, blue beast of a truck.

But when Fyr's away...

Ropes smirked, whiskers quivering. It wouldn't be long until they reached him. His eyes dropped to his phone, screen flashing

Be there soon, sexy.

XOXO

There was no name beneath the message, although the one at the top of the screen was a familiar one, a green and black dragon blowing him a kiss from the user icon in the corner. Ropes smirked, wondering if they'd even pass Fyr on the road. It wasn't as if she'd recognise the car anyway, whichever one the duo had hired to turn up in that particular day.

As if on cue, a door slammed outside and the cougar jumped to his hind paws, heart beating a little too hard. He couldn't stop the grin spreading across his muzzle, stretching his black lips wide as a feral growl rumbled up from his chest, tail lashing. Their last times... Oh, how he doted on the memories of them. The dragoness' green scaled breasts rolling and heaving as she fucked the white beauty, only accentuated by the most glorious hints of baby blue scales. And he remembered slipping up behind her, mounting the seductress even as she made use of the strap-on, two ladies in need of a male with just the cock for them.

His cock was swollen and grinding into his own underwear before the doorbell rang and he was right there to answer it, his own wife not gone ten minutes down the road. He licked his lips, smirking at the thought of Fyr doubling back to pick up her purse or something else like that only to find him wrapped up in the arms of not one but two other dragons.

After all, what demon of lust could restrict himself to only one partner?

He opened the door with a flourish, tail flicking lazily from side to side.

"Marinelle, Chemical," he purred, holding the door open wide. "So nice of you to join me."

The black dragoness smirked and dropped him a sly wink as she sashayed past, a swing to her hips that he doubted she reserved only to him. Mar followed behind, a quieter, shyer smile on her muzzle, but a smile nonetheless, and she shifted her weight towards him as she passed, the flick of her blue hair to the other side of her neck sending out a whiff of aromatic perfume. The cougar inhaled deeply. How was it that a female like her could arouse such lust in his heart?

Closing the door with a decisive click, the cougar leaned back against it, the backs of his paws pressed into the top of his own buttocks. The dragons paused, turning to face him with identically cocked eyebrows. Ropes held back his smile, white eyes glowing more intently. It wouldn't have been untoward of him to suspect that they'd practiced the little routine - just for him, of course. After several evenings and one, rather memorable long weekend with the sensual duo, he'd learned a little more about them than they'd probably ever have cared to let on.

His eyes roamed their forms, tongue snaking out to rake over his upper lip lustfully. Marinelle's eyes followed the motion and a little whimper broke her lips, hair spilling down her neck and shoulders, a well-groomed tousle. Neither of them appeared to be dressed for the outside world and Ropes' shivered to think what any of their neighbours - not that any of them lived all that close - would have thought if they'd seen the dragons walk up to his door dressed that scantily.

Chem's slinky black dress, seeming to meld beautifully into her scales, hugged her chest and hips, drawing attention to places that no eye should go. It didn't help - or perhaps it did - that the dress was particularly low-cut, cleavage spilling over the top as if her full, soft breasts could simply not be contained. Stiletto heels added to the effect, allowing his eyes to travel up her sexy calves to where he was sure the treat between her thighs resided, waiting for him - just for him.

Marinelle was dressed no less provocatively, chunky crimson heels clacking lightly on the wooden floor. A fuller figured dragoness, one could not have chosen between if put on the spot, but the red dress with a fringe across her thighs tantalised at her voluptuous body, teasing at the secrets hidden beneath that dress with the slit up just the one leg. Her breasts swelled through the fabric, better contained than Chemical's, but their concealment only made Ropes' fingers twitch to touch, to caress, them all the more, unable to tear his eyes away from either beauty before him.

The cougar pushed his shoulder blades back and purred lustfully. Yes, he was a very lucky cougar indeed. But his ladies of the afternoon, soon to stretch into a sensual evening, were not to be patient for his attention.

"Well?" Chemical frowned, pushing her lips out in a sexy pout. "Are you just going to stand there staring at us, or are you going to be a good kitty and do something about it?"

Ropes smirked.

"I'm hardly a good kitty."

Pushing off from the door, Ropes advanced slowly, tail flicking from side to side as he stalked his far from hapless prey. Marinelle shivered, folding her arms across her body, but held her ground much the same as Chemical did, the alluring dragoness pushing out a hip cockily. When Ropes' arms snaked around her waist and pulled him into her, she allowed it, moulding to the curve of his strong, muscled body as if she was designed to fit against him.

"I've missed you," she breathed, breath tickling his rounded ear. "Why don't you take us upstairs and show us just what your wife's been missing all this time?"

Chemical drew back enough to tip her muzzle down, looking up at him with her best smouldering gaze. Ropes' breath caught, just a fraction, claws digging lightly into her scales.

"Why she'll never feel as good as we do to you. You'll never fuck her like you fuck us."

And maybe that was true and maybe that was a lie, but it got the cougar's hackles up, a low growl ripping itself from his throat. No further words were needed. Ropes took each of the dragoness' paws, not to be romantic but to simply take the lead, even if they did not need to be shown where to go. They tailed after him, so close on his heels that he barely could make it up the stairs without them tripping him up. His bare paws smoothed over the carpet as he turned and eased into his own bedroom, stepping backwards as the dragons followed him with uncharacteristically innocent looks on their faces.

Chem stepped up first, a paw on Ropes' chest as she bore him back to the bed, advancing step by step. He could have spun her around, hitched up her dress and taking what the bulge pushing against the front of his jeans was begging for, but he permitted her to take the lead, growling softly as her paws slipped up and over his bare shoulders. But she didn't stop there. Lifting up a leg with shocking sensuality, the dragoness puffed a smoke ring in the shape of a heart as she straddled the cougar's legs, grinding up over his bulge with a throaty moan.

"Oh, yessss," she hissed. "That's what I came here for..."

"Don't think you're getting him all to yourself."

Mar winked as she shimmied up onto the bed to join them, dress hitched up her thighs - not that there was very much of the fabric hanging over her thighs to begin with. The cougar groaned and tilted his head back as the dragons layered kiss after kiss across his neck and muzzle, adoring him as he longed to be adored.

Paws tugged at his jeans, his glowing eyes half-lidded, and he lifted his hips to allow the dragons to strip him down to his fur, cock throbbing out, thick and hard, as his underwear was unceremoniously removed from his body. Chemical moaned quietly and ran her paws over his hips, only to wrap both of them around his cock to tease and pump the uncut length, her companion locking lips with Ropes.

"For me?" Chemical smirked and touched her fingers to her chest, falsely coy. "Oh, you shouldn't have!"

And then her muzzle dipped, lips wrapping around his cock as if she'd never been away. Falling back flat on the bed, Ropes hissed and clenched his jaw, paw going to her head to guide her muzzle down a path it knew very well. The dragoness purred around his achingly hard shaft and slipped her tongue around, curling the long appendage around as much of the length as she possibly could. Her long muzzle welcomed him in and Chemical's nose was pressed into his crotch before she knew it, inhaling the thick musk of feline, eyes glassy even as they rested, half-lidded.

Ropes groaned and thrust up into her muzzle, Mar's lips meeting his as the dragoness squirmed out of her red dress. The fringe rose up her thighs as she fiddled with the back, breaking the kiss with a low, frustrated growl, if but for a brief moment to rid herself of the cumbersome clothing. But so desperate was she for Ropes' attention, his lips parting to welcome in and dominate her tongue, that Marinelle gave him barely a glimpse of her matching crimson lingerie before her lips were on his again, moaning into his muzzle.

And the cougar could no more than enjoy the many, many sensations of being doted on by two horny dragoness', all thoughts of his wife well and truly wiped from his mind. Though the fact that he was cheating was not completely out of his head, the lust rising in his heart, the flutter of excitement growing and growing by the second - what kept him doing it time after time after time. No one could have expected anything less from him, however, he was sure and, really, Fyr should have seen it coming: she knew of his past.

And so it was with a clear conscience and warmth in his chest that Ropes' grabbed Marinelle's muzzle, holding her to him as he forced his tongue back between her lips, dominating her as he knew she craved to me. Her arms buckled, holding her torso up from the bed with every scrap of strength she'd thought she still had in her, and she groaned, arching her back with her tail flipped up as if she was begging him to mount her already. Chemical took advantage of his more relaxed paw in her strikingly green mane of hair to purr around his length, bobbing and twisting her muzzle around him as her lips pursed tightly around his shaft.

Drawing her head back just as the cougar let loose a wild yowl straight into Mar's muzzle, Chemical licked her muzzle and lips lewdly, a long string of pre-cum trailing down to his cock as she cradled the base and his balls in one paw. She cast him a sensual look, eyelids fluttering and curled her tongue around the tip of his shaft, playing with the uncut length as Ropes panted and ran his paws down Marinelle's scales. Smoothing down her shoulders to her breasts, he tucked his fingers beneath the bra to tease her nipples, tugging and massage the firm, heavy globes until she broke the kiss herself to release a breathy moan.

"Fuck..." She breathed. "Yes, more, Ropes. I needed you so badly this week..."

The cougar purred and trailed a line of kisses up her neck to her jaw.

"You should have called me then."

Marinelle's jaw dropped, but the twinkle in her eye could not quite be hidden. She loved the play just as much as he. That was why they were there, after all.

"But your wife was here."

"What does that matter?"

Marinelle didn't get a chance to reply as Chemical tugged up the dress around her hips, scrambling up over Ropes and swinging her leg astride him. Whatever thong she'd been wearing - it must have been a thong, to be so easily pulled out of the way - tucked to the side of her pussy lips as she pushed forward, rubbing her cunny, lips flushed with blood, over the head of his shaft. Her arousal mixed with his pre-cum and the dragoness gasped faintly, the sound barely discernible over the cougar's heavy breathing.

Sliding his cock back and forth, she teased him through her lips without actually allowing him to penetrate her, need rising by the second. Even with Mar to distract him, Ropes huffed and bucked his hips, eyes glowing fiercely as if he could sway Chemical into riding him properly from a mere look along. But distraction was her only weapon when the cougar could have otherwise easily grabbed her and rammed his cock in at any time, and Chem took full advantage of it, letting him feel her warmth yet not enter.

"I know you've been waiting for this," she groaned. "Waiting to fuck us. I know you missed us like we missed you. Go on. Admit it. You know you want to."

The cougar snarled, peeling his lips back from his teeth, but Marinelle blocked his way as he lunged for Chemical, bearing him back to the bed with her breasts warming his whiskers. Although he growled, his complaints died down as he pressed his nose between them, inhaling the softly feminine scent of the white and blue dragoness, her delicacy a fine contrast to Chemical's challenge. But he'd have his payback, even if he had to concede some ground to get her just where he wanted her first of all.

Planting his hind paws, the cougar growled and rocked up into the dragon, paws slinking down to find her hips as he purred into Mar's breasts, tongue rasping over the crimson lace cradling them. Chem met his thrusts with her own, grinding down each and every time as she seemed to clench around him, sucking him in with a near enough vice-like grip that he feared, if but for the briefest of seconds, each and every time would not release his cock for another delicious thrust.

Mar slipped back, turning about and lifting her tail to tease him as she, oh so slowly, slid her panties down her thick thighs, letting them pull and stretch as if they would not quite come off without a fight. Her pussy dripped with her own arousal, the softly scaled lips of her sex glistening as if, perhaps, she had already been fucked that day. But Ropes had not yet had his way with her and, as the dragoness rocked her hips from side to side, teasing him with the lure of her honey pot, his lusts grew, cock throbbing within Chemical's tight, wanton snatch.

On top of Ropes, Chemical threw her head back and moaned like a slut in a whore house, mane tousled and wild around her head and shoulders. The temptation of orgasm tightened in her crotch, warmth spreading out to the very tips of her fingers as her breath raked hotly through her throat. She puffed, nostrils flaring, and dug her short claws lightly into Ropes' chest, leaning forward as their eyes locked, Marinelle's temptation a mere side to the heated main course.

But the cougar would not climax with the dragoness, as lovely as she was, getting her way and more. As Mar pulled away, allowing him some space, he took his chance and lunged, grasping Chemical's arms above the crook of her elbow. There was a brief moment in which surprised flashed across her face, but then he hooked his leg around hers and rolled her onto her back, using the weight of his body to drive her into the bed. His cock didn't leave her cunt for a moment during the manoeuvre, although she tightened wonderfully around him, Ropes' eyes rolling back into his skull - even if it was difficult to see with the naked eye with how they glowed so.

Far from complaining, Chemical only gasped at the new position, Ropes' cock working even more deeply within her, and arched up to meet him, breasts rising as if his lovemaking had her as under control as a puppet on a puppeteer's strings. She hooked her legs around his waist, crossing her ankles, as if to draw him in, but the cougar wasn't about to go anywhere with her beneath him. No, he was far too close to climax, shoulders rounding and ears dropping softly back, to even consider pulling out, if only to teach her a lesson.

He had his lusts to satisfy too, after all.

Hammering in with all the power he possessed, Ropes squeezed his glutes with every thrust, hurling Chemical into orgasm. She would have roared if she'd had the breath to, but her strangled moans said enough, the dragoness clinging to Ropes as if for one secure point in the storm of ecstasy. A flicker of jealousy crossed the white dragoness' muzzle and she unhooked her bra, leaving her scales bare but for the red heels, on all fours and twitching the tip of her tail back and forth with every breath as if to call the cougar in, a siren of lust.

12