When the Wife's Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was enough for Ropes who yowled and snarled, lips pulling back from his teeth, as he too reached climax, shot after shot of virile seed plunging deep into the dragoness' needy pussy, even as she twitched and clenched around him. Eyes on Marinelle and her drooling pussy, arousal staining the scales of her inner thighs, Ropes gulped down what breath he could and rammed in deep, every muscle in his body releasing the tension held there, one by one. Slumping to the bed, Chemical huffed and flung her arms out above her head, a slow smile spreading across her muzzle as she let out one last, delighted groan.

But the cougar was a male in demand and had one more to satisfy before he could treat his body to rest too. His cock had barely stopped spurting, however, before he pulled out, eyes still fixed on the white dragoness growling and gyrating before him, her need rising by the second.

"Now for you..."

Marinelle squeaked and giggled as the cougar, quite literally, pounced on her, tumbling her onto her side as he wrapped his tentacles around her wrists. Holding her wrists up to the head of the bed as Chemical groaned and regained herself, Ropes wasted no time in hoisting up her upper leg as they tucked together on their right sides, cock nuzzling up to the wet warmth of her pussy. Moaning breathily, the white dragon tipped her head back, submitting and baring her throat to him, but the cougar was hardly interesting in a return show of dominance when she was so readily submitting to him, a quivering female in his grasp ready to be fucked and fucked well.

His cock did not soften as he pushed into her, hardly over sensitive and yet still letting out a long, low growl as he sank into her tempting warmth. Every female boasted a different flavour and Marinelle would always be one of the most divine, sweet and yielding as she moaned and begged in such a breathy whisper for every inch he allowed her.

And he'd give her all that and more, at her kind 'demand'. His teeth dug gently into her shoulder, where it joined her neck, as the dragoness whimpered, and he rolled his hips up to her, rocking deeper and deeper until his balls bounced lightly with each, needy thrust. Already the desire to cum rose deep in the pit of Ropes' stomach and he groaned inwardly to think of how he could not have fucked Fyr twice in such quick succession: one benefit of having more than one dragoness ready and available to take his hard cock as he wished.

Panting softly, Marinelle pressed back into the cougar's soft bite and whined quietly, shivering as a paw came around to grope and squeeze her breasts. Freed of the confines of the brassiere, as beautiful as the lingerie had been, her nipples perked eagerly up to his fingertips, all for his teasing tug and pinch, drawing them into even tighter peaks that stoked the fire in her belly.

Ropes growled against her as he thrust, only breaking the gentle bite to kiss and nip down the side of her neck. She melted beneath him and he warranted that the only reason that she did not go completely slack in his grasp, wrists amenable to being pinned, was the fact that her need quickly rose. A little voyeuristic - well, all of them were, in all honesty - it had been all the dragoness could have done to not jump in and join the fun when Ropes was fucking Chemical. The dragoness, who had been lucky enough to be fucked first, rolled onto her stomach, chin propped up on her paw as she blew a smoke heart and watched them, the tip of her tail curling back and forth above her round buttocks.

Neither of them had eyes for her in the moment, however, determined to please one another and reach that peak of pleasure as swiftly as they could. Marinelle's lips moved near constantly, begging for more, harder, faster, deeper, even as the cougar moved keenly to deliver, tentacles tightening wickedly around her wrists. There was no need to hold her, of course, but the threat of such true restraint pulled the throbbing, rising pleasure to a crescendo - one that could not have been held back even if she'd tried. And Marinelle wanted every delectable second of that ecstasy, as much as it made her head spin and the world cease to make sense for the time it ran.

She had no need of breath for burning lungs and moaned as she climaxed, ecstasy catching the dragoness by surprise as her whole body twitched and muscled jumped, beyond her control as stars danced before her eyes. Marinelle shuddered and tried to come back to herself as her pussy slickened rapidly, evidence of her orgasm dripping onto the thrusting cougar's balls and thighs, but there was no holding back as another wave caught her up again and threw her mercilessly back into the arms of stringent pleasure. Her cunt squeezed down on that uncut shaft delivering her to such heights, the paw on her breast squeezing in as he hit that sensitive patch of nerves inside her cunny over and over again, each moment drawn out into what may as well have been an eternity.

Ropes could do little to hold himself back as the dragoness' pussy clenched and rippled so wonderfully around him and howled out his climax, forgoing his usual, feral feline yowl. His second two tentacles flew out, undulating madly, and he snarled, chest heaving and cock throbbing as it delivered pulse after pulse of thick kitty-cream into her waiting snatch. She panted as she eased back down, blinking and whimpering in his arms, and Ropes finally released her wrists, sparing a teasing flick of one tentacle between her thighs, just about catching her sensitive clit.

"I didn't think I could make you squeal like that without teasing this," he grunted, chest rising and falling rapidly against her back as he circled her clit with the tip of a tentacle. "I'll have to try that trick again... Next time."

Nodding faintly as his cock slipped from her pussy, Marinelle sprawled out on her back on the bed, giggling weakly as Chemical crawled up beside her, cradling her sister dragoness' head in the crook of her neck.

Ropes sat back on his heels, the bed bowing beneath his weight as his cock throbbed, gleaming with feminine juices and cum, though still ready to go another round. It was as if they sensed his eyes on them as both dragoness' stares snapped to him, even as Mar blinked and tried harder to focus than Chemical, whose lips were already stretched in her characteristic smirk, want plastered across her sexy muzzle.

"I'm not done with either of you yet," Ropes murmured, flicking out his long, pick tongue along the side of his muzzle as if he was about to further savour a fine meal. "There's a long afternoon ahead and, well, Fyr won't be back for hours yet. She has things to do."

Not that he minded that she was otherwise occupied. The cougar smirked and swept his gaze across the bed, taking in the sight of the two, satisfied yet still hungry, dragons, their eyes burning with desire - desire for him. Ropes trembled, though not from fear, but lust rolling through his body, crashing down on him in a call that could not be ignored.

Yowling, he pounced one or the other - as long as he had a hot hole to fill, it really made no difference to him - and took each dragoness in turn into his arms, fingers winding into a mane as eager lips met his. Their tongues danced together as the other slipped between his legs, rubbing his balls and teasing at stroking his aching shaft back to full hardness, but in all honesty the cougar was already ready to go all over again. It was simply one of the benefits of being a demon of lust.

As he pinned Chemical back on the bed, tongue rasping over Marinelle's clit as her pussy drooled in his face, the dragoness having positioned herself before him on all fours, the cougar chanced a smirk to himself, a private one. For what demon cougar could have been luckier than to have two lustful dragons eager for his attention time and time again, amongst the many others that clamoured for his cock and rampant, driving thrusts? He'd have Fyr whenever he wanted, but there was something about the illicit, what should have been forbidden - and was - that sent thrill after thrill running through his body each and every time. An addiction it was not, but a pleasure it certainly was.

Chemical hissed as he drove into her, her cunny slick and welcoming him in even more readily than the first time, eyes rolling back into her skull as Mar turned about to softly kiss over her friend's muzzle. Caught up in lust, the trio took their best enjoyment from each other's bodies, moans rising as the afternoon wore on into early evening, sunset glowing across the ranch acreage.

No one heard the front door open again.

12