When There Is Nothing Left Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He captured the throbbing head with his lips and moved down the entire shaft. Tar used the tip of his tongue to trace each raised vein, encouraging blood to run to the sensitive flesh.

Curt opened his legs further, wanting more of that mouth on him. He almost fell off the couch it felt so good. His legs felt weak.

"Fuck, Tar... fuck." His mouth was now completely open. He didn't think a mouth could feel that good. "Yeah, you suck that fucking cock."

It was more lewd than what Jason was looking for, but the sexual tension in the room was too good to redirect. He let it flow through the two males, and felt his own cock stiffen. Damn that Tar. He had turned the stiff, awkward, Parker into a sex kitten.

Tar took a deep breath and swallowed Curt's entire cock. His nose nestled against Curt's body. He swallowed and gagged, feeling his throat constrict and his stomach revolt in protest of being forced to not empty its contents.

Curt was completely lost to pleasure. "Ffffuck... oh fuck," he panted, forgetting that Tar might need to come up for air. He felt his cock being pulled deeper and deeper into Tar's body each time he swallowed and gagged. He felt protesting hands pushing at his thighs as Tar reminded him that he needed air. Curt instantly let go, and was about to apologize when he noticed the cocky Cheshire grin on Tar's face.

"I need you inside of me," Tar coughed, moving the scene back onto the track of where it was supposed to go.

Curt forcefully gripped Tar's chin, forcing him to look up. Tar was giving him something that Antonio never would. He would never be so forceful with someone he cared about. It just felt too damn good to deny the eroticism of being with someone that didn't matter.

"Take your fuckin' clothes off, slut," he growled, sounding very unlike himself.

Tar jumped up. It had been an entire week since he had had an actual person fucking him. Ever since he came down from Jersey. He had already made sure he was cleaned and opened for his filming partner. He rolled his shirt over his head and thrust his pants and boxers at the floor, allowing his shoes to come off in the tangled mess that was his clothes.

He pulled Curt's naked body against his own, grinding against the larger male's thigh. He wanted to kiss him, but settled for nipping his neck. It was enough to cause Curt to groan, but he was careful not to mark what wasn't his.

"Get your ass over the couch."

Tar kissed Curt's collarbone and moved to where he had been directed. His body was draped over the arm that wasn't obstructed by a side table. He arched his back, showing the ridges of his spine, turning his head over his shoulder to allow Jason to get a shot of his face. He wanted his viewers to know how turned on he really was. His eyes had a doped up quality to them as he followed Curt's movements, before turning to face the other direction.

He whimpered as some cold lube was drizzled between his rounded cheeks. "Fuck me, Curt," he bated.

Curt grabbed his shoulders and pushed into Tar. Despite his alleged whore ways, the twink was surprisingly tight. He felt Tar dip his hips and pushed back, pulling him deeper. He gripped Tar's shoulders and bucked into him, asserting his dominance.

"You like that?" he asked, delivering an open-handed smack to the perfectly sculpted ass.

"Yes, oh yes, harder! Fuck me harder," Tar demanded.

That was all it took. Curt slammed into him, grinding Tar's erection against his own body and the leather couch. He didn't care much for the other's pleasure and just took what he wanted. He was too keyed up to even consider that the other male had needs as well.

This neglect didn't bother Tar. "Harder, fuck yes... yes... yes... right there... fuck" His words slowly disintegrated into moaning gibberish as his prostate was battered against. He knew Curt didn't know what he was doing and so Tar adjusted his hips accordingly. He was going to take pleasure from this as well.

Each thrust drove the pair closer to the edge. Their chorus of moans and panting filled the room, with the occasional slapping sound of their bodies joining or Curt's hand punishing Tar's ass.

Curt managed to drag the thrusting out for a full fifteen minute scene before he spilled his seed deep into Tar. He felt the slender body writhe in pleasure beneath him as his hot cum filled his needy hole.

Curt slumped over Tar, panting, as he slowly came back into his own skin. He knew they needed to wrap this up before guilt set in. He pulled out, and side stepped a bit to allow Jason a shot of Tar's used ass.

Tar reached behind him. He further exposed himself as he pulled his cheeks apart, allowing his audience to appreciate his most intimate parts.

"And scene." Jason said once a good bit of Parker's cum had dripped out of Tar's ass and dripped down his thighs. "You boys can go shower. That was fantastic." Jason hurriedly handed them each a moist towel and a dry towel to clean up so they could walk to the shower without making too much of a mess. The cameramen followed Jason as he walked stiffly out of the filming room.

Tar swiped his finger through his own cum on his chest and pulled it into his mouth. He had been conditioned to enjoy the tangy flavor.

Parker had to fight the urge to not wrinkle his nose in disgust. He didn't want to look down on Tar's odd habits, especially since he had been the one to make this job possible. "Thank you." Parker blushed a little, he felt suddenly very naked in front of what he hoped to be his new friend. "I wouldn't have been able to um..." Parker made a sweeping gesture to the cum covered arm of the couch.

"Don't mention it. I know it helps to be someone else. I think that is why most porn stars have porn names anyway." He shrugged and wiped his ass free of the remaining cum so he could wiggle back into his jeans.

"Yeah, it makes sense. I usually don't do stuff like that. So Tar is your porn name, what is your real name?"

"Hayden, but people have always called me Tar."

"Oh." Parker wasn't sure what to do now. They were both fully clothed again and Tar was just staring at him and smiling. "I um..."

"You wanna go shower and then get a cup of coffee or something? I'm new in town and if you aren't busy I'd like it if we could be friends."

Thankfully, Tar had known just what needed to be said once again. He had saved Parker from looking like a stiff idiot on film, and had now saved him from being a stuttering idiot after filming. He looked at the clock and felt more guilt set in. It was already four, and he needed to leave to go get Antonio from school.

"I'd like to, but I can't. I have to go get my boyfriend from school. Rain check?"

Tar's smiled never faltered, even though his hope at finding a friend had been crushed like a fragile butterfly under the feet of a marching infantry. "Yeah, that's fine." He gave Parker a reassuring smile that everything was fine. "Well you have my email." Tar shrugged and walked out first, heading towards the shower room alone.

*******

Jason slipped into one of the private relief rooms. "Damn it," he growled, sitting down on the plastic covered chair. He was no stranger to Steven's relief rooms, since he often was aroused by what he was filming, but Tar was making his job very difficult. Every time that boy popped into his head, Jason had to slip into a relief room to keep himself professional.

He wouldn't be in here long. His cock was pulsing angrily beneath his black denim pants.

Jason unceremoniously fished his thick cock out of his pants. He couldn't close his hands around the impressive girth, but other than his thickness there wasn't much to stroke. He manipulated the extra skin on his shaft that had not been taken from him at birth, and teased his own sensitive head.

The cameraman's face twisted with pleasure and he grabbed a paper towel, shooting a pungent glob of cum into it. Jason lay there for a moment panting before pulling up his pants and discarding the mess. The next set of boys wouldn't be nearly as pleasurable to film.

*******

Brian had been worried when the site didn't call him back right away. He and Mindy had sent in the application to be a model months ago. He had assumed that they didn't want him. Most of the guys on that site were small and slender. A few of them looked bigger, older, and hairier. Brian didn't fit either of those images. He had been looking into other options when The Twink Next Door called him in.

Apparently, they did need a few muscular looking guys here and there. Now all that was left was to get it up. It had been a problem. Every time he looked at gay porn it was an instant boner kill. He had tried looking at the more feminine guys and that seemed to help a bit. Thankfully, Mindy had gotten him worked up this morning.

Mindy had driven him into Charlotte and wished him luck. This had to work. He had to make a name for himself in gay porn so he could graduate to straight porn. If he could graduate to straight porn, it would open doors for him. This had to go well.

"You'll be filming with Riley today." Jason moved to set up the cameras. He hated filming scenes in this room. The lighting was too harsh, the walls too white, and the space too big. He looked at the blonde haired blue eyed cliché sitting on the weight bench. He was the typical gay for pay guy the site hired on. No one would be watching him anyway.

"If you could just remove your shirt and start benching. Is that too much weight for you, big guy?" He asked with a condescending snort.

Brian shook his head eyeing the two big disks. Usually he added more than that, but with his nerves and possibly having to bench for a long time until the scene got going it was better just to keep the weight manageable.

There was a knock on the door and the cameraman huffed, "Come in, Riley."

Brian watched a small guy in tight black jeans and a purple hoodie enter the room. He was smaller than most of the guys that he had been watching with Mindy. He had to be five feet tall and maybe a hundred pounds soaking wet.

"Hey." Brian felt his nerves peak as a pair of big green eyes looked up at him from under the purple hood.

Full lips pulled back into a smirk. "Hey bitch." He arched a perfectly sculpted dark eyebrow in challenge.

"I'm Brian and not a bitch. I'm guessing you are Riley."

"Ahh you are a pretty and smart bitch." Riley kept his shit eating grin.

"You know it isn't smart to call a guy four times your size a bitch."

"You're gay for pay, I'm here to ensure there aren't any problems." Riley's eyes flickered to Brian's groin. "Looks like it is working."

"Alright. Enough chit chat. Brian start lifting."

Brian took a deep breath. He could do this. Mindy had gotten him worked up before he came here and Riley was a fem begging to be fucked. If he couldn't fuck Riley, then he didn't have any hope at becoming a big enough name in gay porn to break into straight porn. He took a deep breath and moved under the bar, up down, up down, he was comfortable with this.

"Riley, you enter from the left."

The small male removed his over sized purple hoodie. When it was off, the camera was able to capture how truly small he was. His shoulder length chocolate hair fell into his eyes as he drank in Brian's body with eyes that belonged to a more ravenous being.

"You look like you are pretty good at that," Riley commented, walking into the shot. Brian was just his type. He loved the bigger guys, and the enticing way Brian's muscles bulged proved that this straight boy was just his type.

Brian took a deep breath. This was it. He needed to sell it. "You look pretty good yourself."

"You think you could lift me like that?"

Brian rested the bar back in the cradle. "Only one way to find out." He shifted out from under the bar and sat up. "Come here. I'm Blain, by the way."

Riley licked his lips and moved into "Blain's" lap and said, "I'm Ollie."

Brian's heart crashed against his rib cage. This was it. His first time with a guy and it was on camera. Brian wrapped his arms around Riley, taking a handful of the small bottom into each of his hands. Riley certainly felt enough like a girl this way. He was light and dainty. He could do this.

Riley gave a small moan. He leaned forward, his lips grazing Brian's ear as he took it between his teeth. He whispered so the camera couldn't wouldn't capture what he was about to say.

"Come on, bitch. Fuck me like you mean it."

His lips moved from Brian's lip down to his neck.

Small, soft hands traveled up Brian's shirt as full lips went down. It wasn't too difficult for Brian to convince his cock to comply. He pushed the small twink back on his back on the weight bench. The erotic way Riley wiggled was only adding to his arousal.

"Take that shirt off," Brian demanded. He was sometimes forceful with Mindy and drew on that experience.

"Yes, sir." Riley looked up at Brian and felt things he knew he shouldn't feel for a guy that was only ever going to fuck him on film. He couldn't help himself, though. He was crushing on the new top.

His eyes followed Riley's hands as he rolled the shirt over his chest. He could be a flat chested girl, if Brian didn't think about it too hard. A very skinny, flat chested, nipples pierced girl. He covered the smaller body with his own, kissing those wonderfully full lips. "On your knees."

Riley exhaled "Yes, sir." He had been worried Brian would back out. Sometimes they did. Some guys thought that sex was sex, a hole was a hole and a mouth was a mouth but when it came to touching back, it freaked them out too much. Riley slid out from under Brain, sitting back on his knees and looking up at the living ken doll.

Brian looked into Riley's eyes as he undid his pants. This would be easy. Riley had a pretty face. All he had to do was let Riley give him head. He looked up at the ceiling thinking of Mindy. He threaded his fingers through Riley's hair and pulled his face closer to his balls. "Lick them."

"Yes, sir." Riley's small tongue snaked out of his mouth, lapping at Brian's heavy balls. He was hung well enough to make a name for himself in porn. He couldn't help but to wonder what it would feel like to have that huge rod slamming inside of him. If he was lucky, he would soon find out.

The Cameraman had said that he just needed a good cum shot. Maybe he would be lucky enough to have cum dripping out of his ass.

Riley felt a rough jerk. The tension on his scalp sent waves of pleasure over his skin. He knew what Jason wanted and opened his mouth wide as Brian tapped his dick onto Riley's tongue. He didn't know why the straight ones always did that. His mind didn't get a chance to wonder for long.

Brian rammed his cock into Riley's mouth. He had been told to be rough, that Riley was fine with everything and so he took the cameraman at his word. Brian held Riley by his hair and slammed into his mouth. Those full lips wrapped around his cock.

He looked down into Riley's eyes, keeping eye contact. The moans deep in Riley's throat were amazing. Mindy could never take him in that deep. "Fuck yeah baby, you like that don't you?" he growled, fucking Riley's face.

Damn, it looked so good to watch his cock fully disappearing into that angelic face. Riley had such a beautiful girly face. His eyes were watering and his face was changing color as Brian ruthlessly fucked his throat.

"Fuck, baby. You're good at that, my little slut."

He groaned, feeling Riley's throat constrict around his cock as he gagged. He had been too worked up from earlier to last too long. He hoped it didn't matter that he was going to cum. This was, after all, just to prove that he could be in gay porn. "Open your pretty mouth, baby."

Riley felt the cock leave his throat. He knew it would be sore tomorrow, but right now he was too turned on to care. "Yes, sir." He opened his mouth and held out his tongue. His pants had never been removed and he had yet to be touched. This meant it was over.

He felt Brian's cum splash across his face, landing in his mouth and in his hair.

"Perfect, boys. A little short.. but perfect. I'm sure Wells will be happy with this. Welcome to the studio, Brian." He wanted to get out of there so he could go fantasize some more. He did what he was supposed to, filming Riley's face and waiting for him to swallow and lick his lips free of what cum had been volleyed into his mouth. "Good. Well, I'm out if you two don't need anything."

Riley stood up, feeling blood rush to his face. "We will be fine."

Jason nodded, grateful he didn't need to hang around.

*******

"Gotcha" Parker ensnared a freshly showered Antonio.

"Stop! I'm all wet," Antonio squirmed in his lover's arms. It was nice to see Parker smiling again. "What has gotten into you?" He turned, looking into Parker's eyes. He worried, and was good at pretending like he didn't. Parker was having sex with other guys. He promised it didn't mean anything, but Antonio worried anyway.

Parker saw the doubt. He knew it would be there. He felt guilty for it being there. He kissed Antonio, pressing his lips firmly against his lover's. "I love you," He paused, looking into Antonio's eyes, reassuring him. "I only kiss you, and I'll only ever love you."

A tingling sensation flared over the bridge of Antonio's nose. He bit back tears, feeling terrible for doubting Parker. He knew Parker loved him, and was doing this to take care of him. He just worried that one day Parker would fuck someone and not want to come home to second rate sex. He swallowed his doubt and kissed Parker back. "I know, and you would really stop if I asked."

Parker nodded, "Yes, I would really stop if you asked. We would just go back to being very broke."

"I feel like I'm picking money over you."

"You aren't, Antonio. This was my choice. I will do anything to keep our family together, understand?"

Antonio nodded "I know. I just wish it wasn't- "

Parker silenced him with a kiss. "I know, but it is only for a little while. When we graduate, we will look for jobs or move back home with Nana until we pay off the loans and find something. It will be ok. I promise." He stared into Antonio's eyes, making sure and when he was satisfied with the amount of confidence in his lover's eyes he continued, "I have a special surprise for you tonight."

"I like surprises."

Parker smiled again "I know, and I got my first paycheck. We can't go crazy or anything. We still have to be careful but... I want to take you out tonight."

Antonio pushed his hips against Parker, the only thing shielding his modesty was falling to the floor as he kissed his lover with enthusiasm. "A date? A real date? Like not one of our creative free ones?"

"I thought you liked the free ones."

"I did... I do." Antonio hid his face from Parker in the crook of Parker's neck. "I love the free ones, I'm just excited to have a not free one. It's been a while."

Parker tilted Antonio's chin up and kissed him again. He couldn't stop kissing him, it just felt so good to know they were really going to be ok. It was as though a weight had been lifted off of his shoulders. "I know, and hopefully this new job means I can spoil you the way you deserve to be spoiled."

*******

The head had been so-so, clearly Joel's mind was too focused on the rumored new guy. In all honesty he probably wasn't anything special. Dayton just liked to piss people off. He enjoyed knowing he had the power to push buttons.

He left the prima donna seething in the shower room.

"Hey."

Dayton looked up to see who the hell was talking to him. The models usually didn't talk to him, they knew he was an ass and didn't like having their delicate feelings hurt. It had to be a new guy. He was about to say something snide, when he actually looked at the source of the voice. Jason had shown him a picture of Hayden Tar, but the picture didn't do him justice.