When There Is Nothing Left Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As someone who enjoyed both roles in a scene, Dayton found himself suddenly very happy he was willing to be a top. He was perfect.

"Are the um... showers this way?"

Dayton mentally shook himself. He needed to stop drooling and answer. "Yeah, although I would be careful. Dragon boy is in there and he is in a mood. My name is Dayton." Dayton extended a hand to the new guy.

"Tar."

He just had to stop staring long enough to remember the warning. It was difficult, when all Tar's mind could think was what the swan would look like without the towel. He assumed his ass was probably perfectly sculpted, his legs were likely defined without being too thick or thin. It was easy to see why the Swan was in porn. He made Tar feel ugly, something that was no easy feat.

Joel looked into the mirror at the lost puppy who had just wandered in. He didn't know if the boy was new, a one time thing, or just someone of little importance. The face wasn't familiar, but it was intoxicating. His dark hair and doe brown eyes, he would be some competition for roles if he planned to stay. "Hey," he called to the intruder reflected in the mirror. Joel popped his right contact into his eye, having already done the left.

The dark haired boy was brought into clearer focus, and it only made the attraction deepen. With how small he was, Joel knew he had to be a bottom. For the first time in his filming career he was hoping that someone would be his co-star. The intruder was just big enough to be a visually pleasing top for the more slender and elegant Joel.

"You look lost. I'm Joel, what's your name?" He wanted to be topped by this guy, to kiss those full lips and tangle his fingers in the impossibly dark hair as they too pleasure from each other.

Tar's tongue was suddenly dead weight in his mouth. He was actually intimidated, which was a new feeling for the brave twink.

"Hay-Hayden Tar, I go by Tar though."

So this was the boy rumored to be his replacement. In that instant, Tar was drained of all the allure he had just had. He suddenly became something very ugly and dangerous, a reminder that Joel's time at the top of the food chain might really be temporary.

"We should be friends, Hayden, I could help you really become a big star. Maybe show you some pointers. I'm the best in the business." Maybe Tar could be saved. He could convince Tar to do scenes that wouldn't make him competition. He had a different look, the innocent thing. He could likely be talked into doing situational kinks, the daddy thing or the naughty school boy with a teacher. There was no reason to equate the innocent looking twink with himself. Joel was pierced and tattooed, he was the emo boy to be abused. Tar was the poor dumb lamb to be exploited.

Tar didn't sense the calculating reason behind Joel's offer of companionship. It was a friend, the first person to reach out to him since moving to Charlotte. He was about to accept the friendship, damn the warning and damn the experience, when something smacked into his back, pushing him towards Joel.

"Shit. I'm so sorry."

Hayden turned to see a male smaller than himself with cum on his face and webbed in his dark hair. The androgynous male blushed all over his visible body, and looked at Joel the way a mouse eyes a cobra, praying to not be seen and eaten.

"Hey, page ten. You manage to actually be in a half decent scene?" Joel sneered. His offer to Hayden and attempt at being nice were instantly forgotten as he eyed the weakest link of the filming community. Riley, the pretty boy who never managed to be in anything popular enough to get off of the tenth page of most viewed scenes.

Tar watched the small male blush. He didn't understand most of the insult but felt bad for him.

"Hey, it's fine. You didn't bang into me that hard." He looked at Joel, realizing the warning had been true. Joel was every bit the venomous dragon he had been warned about. He didn't like to see anyone get picked on. "And thanks for the offer, but I already have..." He looked at the small male expectantly waiting for a name. He had made his choice, Tar would rather befriend the model that got picked on than the one who had everything handed to him on set.

"Oh, sorry. Riley. My name is Riley." He looked up at the guy he had smacked into. It was the first time someone had stood up for him.

"I already have Riley to help me settle in." Tar draped an arm over Riley's shoulder "I'm Tar. Nice to meet you, Riley." Tar eyed Joel as he shepherded the small twink to one of the showers. No one would be picked on if he had anything to say about it.

Joel's eyes narrowed and he laughed a little "Fine. It's career suicide but fine. See you around... Hayden." Joel dropped his towel and wiggled into some clean jeans and a T-shirt. "See ya around, though you probably won't be here long." Joel left the bathroom, planning to make sure that Hayden wouldn't be here long. How dare Hayden pick a no name's friendship over his.

Joel had both hands on the door, and stopped only for a moment, to look over his shoulder. Hayden threatened everything that made Joel feel secure. He made him feel... strange. Shaking his head Joel stormed out of the bathroom. Hayden Tar would regret this, he would make sure of that.

********************

As always, thank you to my friend and editor Tangent Joker for helping with this series. You have helped me so much with my writing. This series would not be nearly as good without your help.

Thank you all for reading, and the feedback. Your questions and comments are very helpful to me as a writer.