When Two Become as One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

___________________

Barbara's Story: That man! Surely he understands that I need some rest and want to watch some television. This is a better movie then I thought it would be. I thought it would be over by 11:00 pm but the schedule indicates 11:30 pm. The newspaper television schedule lists several movies this weekend that I would like to watch. I guess that any sexual activity will be late tonight but there is always tomorrow morning for some type of 'Quickie'. I will just lay on my back, spread my legs -- and let Warren do most or all of the sexual work. If necessary, I can always fake an orgasm. At least the fake orgasms have worked in the past.

Saturday will be a busy day for me -- I have lots of things to do. It seems that I never get my work completed. Also, I want to spend time with my sister when I pick up the kids -- there are many things that we need to talk about. Possibly my sister and I could go shopping -- I don't really need any clothes but a shopping trip would be fun. It is too late for a telephone call, when this movie is over -- -- I will send her an email asking about a possible shopping trip on Saturday or even Sunday.

Warren's Story: Looks like I will not get any pussy tonight. Probably not even a 'Quickie'. I work many hours each week and earn a nice salary for the benefit of my spouse and children. My spouse has not had to work outside of our home for many years -- yet she is always busy. It seems that everything and everyone is more important than me. I wonder if I will ever see her wearing that sheer red gown that I just gave her. Probably not.

In the past, I have rented some porn movies. Sometimes, she sort of watches the movies with me, but often she is doing a newspaper crossword puzzle or reading a magazine and only viewing a part of the movie. But there have also been times when she does not even look at the porn movie.

Yes. I certainly think that it would be fun to visit a legal Nevada brothel -- I could have lots of cock sucking and then fuck the prostitute. If she was attractive that would be a plus. If she was not attractive, and actually was fat or skinny it probably would not really matter. I only want to have her breasts and cunt -- for an hour or so. I am really just renting her body for a certain period of time. I could play with her boobs, teats, and cunt. But I would certainly prefer a 'girl' with nice boobs.

Even when wearing a condom, it would be very nice to have my cock sucked for a long time. Then I could fuck her. Maybe thirty minutes -- even sixty minutes. Possibly I could visit several brothels in a few days, and have three or four 'parties' with different prostitutes. I could take some Viagra -- don't really need it, but I understand it would make me harder for a long period of time.

It is rather sad that my spouse of many years refuses to provide me with the type of sex that I desire. Yet a 'girl' -- that I have never seen before -- in a legal Nevada brothel will provide many of the sexual pleasures that I desire. My spouse and I are on different pages of the book regarding sex -- maybe we are really looking and reading different books. At other times, I think she is not even reading any thing about sex. She does not like to take about sexual activities.

Possibly I should see a lawyer and discuss a divorce or separation -- but the needs of the children have to be considered. At my age, a divorce could possibly create more problems than it would solve. I need to think about the divorce or separation idea.

___________________

# # # # The computer monitor is showing the time as 10:15 pm. Warren turns off the computer. The empty beer bottle is left on the desk. He walks into the den and sees that his spouse is still watching the television movie. She has changed her clothing and is wearing a long heavy cotton blue gown, housecoat, and slippers. The only skin visible is on her face and hands.

"Are you going to bed soon?" Warren asks. "I would appreciate some sexual activity."

"This is a very good movie and it goes to 11:30 pm. I will be in the bedroom soon after the movie ends."

# # # # Warren bends over and kisses her lips, his hand touches the fabric covering her breasts. But he can not really feel a breast or nipple through the two layers of thick fabric. He looks at the movie for a few minutes.

"Good night, Sweetheart. I am going to bed soon. It has been a long day and I am tired," says Warren.

"Good night, Darling. I missed you -- glad that you are home and safe," replies Barbara.

"Yes. It is good to be back home."

___________________

Warren's Story: While I am tired, I am not that tired. I would really have liked to have some pussy tonight. I have seen the movie she is watching and I think that she saw it with me. Possibly I should have told her the ending. Oh - well. Tomorrow morning is just a few hours from now --- I will get some rest and fuck her hard in the early morning. When I am finished she will really know that my cock has rubbed her clitoris, then rammed and pounded her cunt. She will get an excellent fucking tomorrow morning.

And it will not be any 'Quickie'. She is going to be explored and penetrated deeply -- for a long time. She can be passive and just lay in bed. My cock will be in her cunt for a long time, and I will be very aggressive. I am going to pound her cunt -- hard, fast, and deep. Yes -- I am going to possess her for a long time tomorrow. She can be passive if she wants to be but she will be sucked and fucked -- for a long time. I am going to have her body. Sometimes she has an orgasm, at other times I think she fakes an orgasm. It really does not matter to me -- just as long as my cock explodes and shots out 'cum'.

Tomorrow morning, I am going to explore and penetrate her body. She will get an excellent fucking and I will get a lot of pleasure from pounding her cunt. I need to remember to pace myself -- slow, then fast, then slow -- so I do not have a quick ejaculation. I want to have my cock in her cunt for a long time. A long, long time.

Yes. The more that I think about it the better it sounds. My next business trip will have to be extended several days so I can have some sexual pleasure in a legal Nevada brothel. The sucking and fucking will be fun. If I could live my younger years again, I would have gone to some more brothels. But years ago, I didn't have that much discretionary money to spend. Now I have the money, but sometimes I can not maintain an adequate hard erection.

But, I guess that is life -- sometimes you have one part but not both parts. You need both money and good health to really do what you want to do. In sex -- and in many other things.

Barbara's Story: That man! He was trying to feel me up while I was watching the movie. I wish he would not interrupt, surely he can see that I am enjoying a television movie. I could really smell the alcohol on his breath. And his whiskers hurt me when he kissed me. If he is still awake when I get to bed, we can have a 'Quickie'. If not, then in the morning. I will put some lubricant on my cunt, and give him a brief hand job. Then spread my legs and we can have intercourse -- and get it finished in a few minutes. I have lots of important things that need to be done this weekend. Sex is not very high on my list of important things to do.

___________________

# # # # Warren walks up the stairs, uses the bathroom, and takes a prescription sleeping pill. He is on his side of the king size bed. The clock on a table near the bed indicates that it is 10:35 pm. Soon he is sound asleep. Barbara is still watching her movie. At 11:30 pm, she changes the television to another channel and watches a program till midnight. She sends a brief email to her sister inquiring

about a possible shopping trip on Saturday or even Sunday. Then she turns off the lights and walks up the stairs. In a few minutes, she is on her side of the king size bed. Sleep soon comes to her.

SATURDAY MORNING

# # # # It is early Saturday morning, the first rays of the new day enter the room. Barbara is still sleeping -- on her back, Warren just got up and is in the bathroom. In a few minutes, he slips quietly back into bed and moves toward Barbara. She is wearing her favorite long cotton gown -- it is blue, but old and faded.

Warren touches her covered breast and gently starts to caress her mound of flesh. Barbara moves slightly, the faded blue gown moves slightly up her thighs. Warren's hand pulls the gown up inch by inch and uncovers her sex. His hand moves down and briefly rubs the hair above her slit -- then a finger pushes past the top of her pussy lips and probes for her hidden clitoris. Her clit is rubbed for many minutes. Then, his finger moves lower and spreads the cunt lips and probes into her slightly moist tunnel. Barbara moves, her eyes open.

"Good morning, Sweetheart," Warren says.

"Good morning. I need to go to the bathroom -- if you are going to do that."

"To use your words: Yes, I am 'going to do that'. I want to enter your body."

# # # # Barbara gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom. Warren hears her urine stream hit the water in the toilet. Then slow and stop. His past experience tells him that she is already reading a women's magazine. He patiently waits in bed, his once slightly erect penis becomes flaccid.

Many minutes pass. Finally, Barbara returns and crawls back on to her side of the bed. She is still wearing the faded long blue cotton gown. The couple cuddle and kiss -- he unbuttons the top of the gown and pulls it apart. Her breasts are exposed. Warren bends over and starts licking a breast and nipple. Soon the licking changes to sucking, then hard sucking. Her pinkish-brown areola and nipple are completely sucked into his mouth. Gradually, as the sucking continues, her nipple enlarges and firms.

"Please do not suck so hard, Warren. You know that my nipples are very sensitive."

# # # # Warren's hand reaches down and pulls the cotton gown above her waist -- several of his fingers rub her clitoris, then her cunt rim. Back and forth -- clit to cunt rim. One of Warren's fingers enters her cunt -- as far as possible. Then a second finger joins the first -- in, then almost out. Barbara is finger fucked for many minutes, her natural moisture starts to flow. Then a third finger enters her cunt -- it is a tight fit but he pushes hard. Finally, the third finger joins the other two fingers. His fingers move, explore, and penetrate her tunnel. Warren's penis grows.

Warren straddles her body and rubs lubrication on her breasts and the valley. Then he rubs his erect manhood on her breasts and nipples. He gently rubs and hits her nipples with his erection. He slides toward her face and rubs his manhood on her chin. Then her lips are rubbed -- slowly Barbara sticks out her tongue and licks the tip of his cock.

"Please take my cock inside your mouth and give me a blow job."

"Not now. Later."

"Yes, please. Now! It has been many weeks since you have given me the pleasure that I desire."

# # # # Barbara slowly opens her mouth, his cock head enters. She sucks his erection for only a few minutes. His cock is only slightly erect.

___________________

Barbara's Story: I love my blue cotton gown, it may be old and faded but it is extremely comfortable. I would be very pleased if I could purchase a similar gown, I have looked but have not found a duplicate yet. It was nice to slowly wake up and have him touching me in such an intimate soft manner -- I wish he would do that more often. But when you have to go, you have to go. Yesterday, I had started reading an article in my new woman's magazine and I wanted to finish the article this morning. I often read in the bathroom when sitting down -- it is a quiet time and free from interruptions.

Warren knows that my breasts and nipples are sensitive. Sometimes he sucks them so hard that he really hurts me. I would much rather have him pleasure my clitoris. I never have understood why he likes his penis to be kissed and sucked. He says that I should pleasure him like he pleasures me. But I like being passive. When he wants my body, he usually has me. Sometimes he touches me in a soft and gentle manner, but other times he really pounds my cunt with his manhood. He needs to shave,

his beard is rough on my tender skin. Sometimes it feels like he is rubbing me with sandpaper. My skin can get red and irritated.

Warren's Story: Her old blue gown has seen better days, she has many night gowns and revealing lingerie in the closet that are seldom worn. In the early morning -- on days when we are going to have sex, I simply do not understand why she needs to spend time in the bathroom reading. She could do her reading after we have intercourse.

She knows that I like to lick and suck her breasts and nipples, yet she often complains about the fact that they are sensitive. When I suck her, I naturally get sexually excited and obtain a nice erection. I enjoy rubbing her breasts and teats with my hard cock She sucks my cock a little, but I would appreciate much more. She is simply too passive, I am almost always much more active sexually then Barbara. I wish she would initiate things, instead of just being the receiver. She likes me to suck her pink treasure -- especially her clitoris. Why doesn't she understand that I would very much

appreciate the same type of pleasure on my penis. After all, stimulation of both the clitoris and penis provides lots of similar pleasure for both sexes.

I have purchased and read several educational sex books, but she is not willing to read the books. She says she has read parts of the books, but I really have not seen any new sexual practices being used by her. Purchasing the books for her to read was a waste of money. I should have used the money to buy some tools for my wood working hobby. Or purchase some more wood.

___________________

"Please roll over on to your stomach, I want to use some toys between your legs," Warren requests.

"Don't hurt me. The last time you used the adult toys you pushed them too hard and fast in me. I was sore for several days."

# # # # Her legs are spread wide. Warren rubs some lubrication on her cunt and ass hole. More lubricant is rubbed on a vibrator and a plastic rod. The latex vibrator is shaped like an erect penis with balls. The red semi-flexible plastic rod has a series of separated balls that gradually increase in size from the tip of the rod to the center of the rod.

Warren places the end of the latex penis against her cunt lips. And gently pushes -- the latex penis easily spreads her cunt lips and enters her pink treasure. Slowly, he pushes the penis vibrator as deep as possible. He turns on the highest vibrating speed. Slowly, he pulls the latex penis almost out of her body, then pushes it in as deep as possible. Almost out, then in. Fast. Hard. Deep. Often. But always vibrating.

"Warren, that is a little too hard. Please be easy."

"I am being easy. Also, you are very wet and slippery from the lubricant and your natural moisture."

# # # # The vibrator is still operating at its highest speed -- deep in her cylinder. Slowly, Warren starts to push the plastic rod in her ass hole. The first ball enters very easy. The second ball enters easy. Brief gentle pressure pushes the third ball inside her. Warren has to apply gentle but constant pressure before the fourth ball enters her rectum. The fifth ball finally enters her. Barbara moans several times as the balls are being pushed into her rectum.

The vibrator operates at its highest speed. The red rod is in her ass. Barbara sighs and moans softly as she is fucked with the adult toys -- one in her ass, the other in her cunt.

"How many balls do you have inside me? That last ball hurt me."

"Only five."

"Five balls are adequate. I still feel some pain from that last ball."

# # # # Barbara remains on her stomach. Warren moves -- he has a knee between her legs, the other knee is on the outside. One of his hands is moving the operating vibrator in her cunt, his other hand is moving the plastic rod in her ass. First he alternates -- one is pulled almost out, while the other is being pushed in. In and almost out -- at different times. Often. Then, Warren changes -- both the operating vibrator and the plastic rod with balls are pushed into her body at the same time. And pulled out -- almost at the same time. Barbara moans as she is being fucked with the toys.

"Yes. Yes. My orgasm is slowly starting. Please fuck me," Barbara requests. "I want your cock inside me. Now!"

"You are going to get my cock for a long time. I want to enter you from the rear."

"Yes. I want your cock. I want a nice hard cock deep in my cunt."

# # # # Barbara gets up on her knees at the edge of the bed, her face and breasts touching the bed. Her ass is in the air -- both the vibrator and plastic rod stick out from her body. Warren is standing, his erect cock pointing toward her cunt. He pulls the two adult toys almost out, then pushes them back into her body. Almost out, then back in. Several times.

"I want you in me. Not the toys. Please fuck me now -- with your cock. I want to feel you inside my body."

"The next time we have sex will you provide me with a satisfactory blow job?" Warren asks.

"Yes. Yes -- a blow job that you will long remember."

___________________

Warren's Story: I enjoy using adult toys with Barbara. Usually she just lays there with her legs spread. It seems that I can put most anything into her cunt -- and even her rectum -- if it doesn't hurt her. Lubrication is wonderful! In the past, in addition to purchased adult toys and finger fucking her, I have put different things -- covered with a condom -- in her cunt. Items like a banana, cucumber, long neck beer bottle, and a wine bottle add some variety to sex.

It is hard to believe but repetitive sex can actually get boring, at least for me. Variety adds spice. I like having a toy or toys in her cunt and rectum at the same time or at different times -- with finger fucking and my cock penetrating her later, that is variety. Also, I enjoy licking and sucking her pink treasure. A wonderful variety of mutual pleasure. Barbara still doesn't like to kiss or suck my cock,

but she is trying. At least it seems that she is trying -- some of the time. But I certainly want much better blow jobs. And longer blow jobs.

Barbara's Story: Warren likes to put adult toys and other items in my cunt and rectum. A little is OK, if I am adequately lubricated, but sometimes he overdoes it. One time, he put a cold long neck wine bottle in me and used it like a dildo. Then, he opened the bottle -- poured some of the wine on my body and sucked it off me. After intercourse, we drank the wine and cuddled. It was different but the bottle was too cold for my sensitive flesh. Sometimes he pushes too hard and hurts me. I only wish that he was gentle when he is pushing something into me.

I asked him to fuck me with his cock but he had to use the toys for several more minutes before I got his cock in my body. Some time I may give him blow jobs --- but only if I really want to suck his cock. Possibly I would suck his cock if he was wearing a condom -- but maybe not.

___________________

# # # # Warren pulls out both adult toys. Slowly, he rubs his erection against her clitoris. Then, he pushes his bare manhood against her cunt lips. His cock head easily spreads the cunt lips -- the cock head slides into her body. The shaft follows. She is on her knees, at the edge of the bed. The penetration is deep as possible. Warren has his hands on her hips, holding her body tight to his body. He pulls almost out, then in. Almost out, then in. Frequently. Many minutes pass as Barbara has her cunt fucked from the rear. Warren alters his speed and depth of penetration, but his cock head is always in her body. Barbara sighs and softly moans throughout her fucking.