When Two Become as One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My orgasm is coming. Please continue fucking me. Don't stop."

"Yes. I hope to give you a long and hard fucking. Your cunt will be explored and penetrated as far as possible. I want to see and feel you having an orgasm."

"Give it to me, Baby," Barbara said.

"Yes. You are and will be getting it. I hope to give you an excellent and long fucking -- one that you will long remember."

"Yes, Sweetheart. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me until I come."

"I would like you, Barbara, to have several orgasms before I ejaculate into your cunt."

# # # # Warren continues moving his erect cock in and almost out of her body. Warren carefully paces himself so he can be in her cunt for a long time. Barbara's body starts to shake. Quiver, then jerk. Several waves spread from her cunt through her body. The last wave is less intense. Barbara has had her orgasm. The two have become as one. Warren pulls out -- but in several minutes, his erection will penetrate her body again.

"I want to posses you in the missionary position. Please get on your back."

"I like the feel of your cock in me when I am on my back," Barbara replied.

"And I like feeling your cunt with my hard cock. I enjoy spreading your legs and pounding your cunt with my cock"

"And I enjoy feeling your warm cum hitting inside my cunt when you ejaculate."

# # # # Barbara -- still wearing the faded blue cotton gown -- gets on her back, her ass elevated by a firm pillow, her legs spread wide. Warren pulls the gown above her waist and pulls it off her shoulders. The gown is now like a wide faded blue piece of cloth around her waist. Her breasts and the juncture of her legs are fully exposed. Warren looks at her almost naked body for several minutes. His hands roam over her breasts, stomach, and upper legs. Then her genitals feel his hands.

Warren is between her legs, his rigid manhood only inches from her moist treasure. For several minutes he rubs her clitoris with his fingers, his cock rests. He moves forward and rubs her clitoris with the tip of his hard cock. Then he pushes his erection down and pushes on her cunt lips. His rod easily spreads her cunt lips and penetrates her. The shaft follows, inch by inch -- as deep as possible. Almost out, then in. Almost out, then in. Often. His bare cock head is always in her body. He bends forward, grasps a breast and twists it slightly. And sucks her areola and nipple into his mouth. Their lips meet, they kiss. Tongues explore, deeply. His cock is also exploring her moist tunnel -- slow and easy.

He moves and places both of her legs together on one of his shoulders. The thrusting of his hard cock deep into her cunt continues. Almost out, then in as deep as possible. Warren is operating his cock like a slow moving piston rod operates in a well lubricated cylinder -- in and almost out. Often! The thrusting and penetration is deep as possible -- but slow and controlled. His cock moves slowly in and almost out of her moist cylinder. Her cunt is thoroughly explored -- as deep as possible. She is fucked for a long time as Warren carefully paces himself.

Warren spreads her legs apart. He places an arm under each of her legs. The inside of his elbows lock with the backs of her knees. He lifts her up slightly and pushes her legs forward until they touch her breasts. Barbara is almost doubled over. He moves his hips, his cock continues exploring and penetrating her cunt. Warren alters the fucking: Deep. Shallow. Fast. Slow. Her body is shaking. His cock is slightly throbbing. Then Warren starts to ram and pound her cunt. Again and again, her cunt is pounded.

"I can feel my 'cum' starting."

"And I am getting close to an orgasm. Yes, I want to have another orgasm."

"And I want to give you an orgasm. I appreciate being inside you body and fucking you."

"I enjoy having your hard cock inside me. Rub my cunt, Baby -- with your cock. Faster."

# # # # Warren fucks her. Harder. Faster. Deeper. His cock is throbbing harder. Her body is quivering, then jerking. His cock explodes and shoots his male juice deep into her cunt. Warren has his ejaculation.

Barbara is rubbing her clit vigorously with several fingers. She is jerking even more, then a wave of motion comes from her cunt and moves through her body. Another, less intense wave, flows through her body. Barbara has had her second orgasm. Again, the two have become as one -- almost together with sexual satisfaction for both.

Warren's bare cock is still inside her body, but gradually decreases in size -- its job is completed, for now. He pulls out, the couple cuddle briefly and rest. Only their hands are touching.

"Did you like my cock in your cunt? Did you feel like a woman who was being possessed? Did you feel like a woman who was getting a long wonderful fucking."

"Yes. Yes. Yes. But my cunt will probably be sore from the pounding and ramming you gave me."

"I would call my thrusting to be gentle and soft to hard and fast. Lots of variety in the force and speed of my thrusting. I know that I appreciated being in your body for a long time."

"You are a lot stronger than you think you are," Barbara responded.

"I need to be strong in order to do some of the home repairs that you want done."

"Yes. But you also need to be strong to lift the bottle of beer to your lips," Barbara said, with a soft laugh. Then she added, "Look at the time -- it is almost mid-morning."

"When you are having wonderful and pleasing sex, why is time so important?"

"Warren, you know that I have many things to do this weekend."

# # # #Their eyes met, both smile. Warren softly laughs. Each squeezed the other's hand.

___________________

Barbara's Story: I like it when he rubs my clit -- either with a finger or his cock. It seems that I can't get enough stimulation on my clitoris. I have even had orgasms from finger fucking and clitoris rubbing. I really love it when he has his cock in my cunt and my legs are spread and in different positions. I appreciate being loved and having his erection moving in and almost out of my vagina. I really like the feeling I have in my body when I have an orgasm. It really doesn't matter what is used -- toys, fingers, penis -- to get the orgasm. The goal is to have an orgasm.

Intercourse is especially nice when we both come together or almost together. Sometimes he pounds me too hard and I get sore. The sexual positions that I prefer are those where I feel possessed -- rear entry and missionary. Warren does most of the work, I can relax and just have my legs spread and receive the satisfaction of getting his large erection in me. He can be active, I am very pleased to be passive. I enjoy the feeling of getting his 'cum' shot deep into my vagina. Since having my hysterectomy about two years ago, I enjoy receiving a fucking from his bare penis and taking his 'cum' deep --- as there is no possibility of getting pregnant.

Warren's Story: Rubbing her clitoris and cunt rim with fingers is OK, but I much more like to rub her pink treasure with the tip of my hard cock. Usually, I put a little lubricant on the tip and shaft -- then rub her treasure before I slide into her cunt. Inch by inch, I penetrate as deep as I can. I am especially pleased when I can provide pleasure for both of us for a long time. Alternating the speed -- slow / fast -- of my cunt thrusting gives me a lot of pleasure. I like to posses Barbara in the missionary position with her legs in a variety of positions. For me, the greatest penetration of her cunt occurs in the missionary position -- especially when her ass is elevated with a firm pillow. I have even a deeper penetration when I have pushed her legs onto her breasts.

I love fucking her till I have my ejaculation, if she has an orgasm that is an extra bonus. If I ejaculate before her orgasm, I will play with her clitoris and cunt with my fingers or an adult toy. I am very willing to give her more than enough stimulation so she achieves an orgasm.

___________________

"I have a million things to do this weekend," Barbara says. "That wasn't a 'Quickie' -- but it was excellent sex."

"Yes, I know -- it seems that you always have a million things to do. I only have a couple of things to do. Plus I want to watch several football games on television."

"Possibly we could have a repeat performance tonight -- after the kids are sleeping," Barbara suggests. And adds: "You have several home repair jobs to do. Honey."

"Yes. Another sex performance would be nice. But not just a repeat -- let's have some variety in our sexual practices," Warren responds.

"The kids could hear us," replied Barbara.

"Sometimes the kids like to sleep in the basement, especially on Saturday night when they can stay up late and watch several DVD movies -- we will be on the second floor."

"Yes -- that is an excellent possibility. Look at the time -- this evening is about ten to eleven hours from now. Will you really be up to loving me twice in such a short time?" Barbara asks.

"I am certainly willing to try fucking you this evening. While I may not have much male juice to give you, my constant companion will get hard. Especially if I remember to take my Viagra. I will be able to fill your cunt with my hard cock."

"Yes. Fill me up and give me an orgasm. Did you take a Viagra early this morning?"

"No. I didn't think it would be necessary. You had an excellent fucking without the Viagra."

"Yes. I had a wonderful fucking. Thank you for the pleasure."

"You are welcome. And thank you. We have a date for intercourse tonight?" Warren asks.

"Yes. Tonight. Unless your football game interferes. And I have lots of things to do this weekend."

"I will either turn off the television or record the game and watch it later. Yes -- tonight. The two of us will become as one. You will be deeply penetrated -- you will certainly know that you have received another excellent fucking."

"Yes -- you can fuck me tonight -- long and hard. I want you to have me and possess me completely."

"Those are the words I enjoy hearing. You will be explored completely tonight. The two of us will become as one -- again tonight," Warren said.

"Yes. We will become connected again tonight."

"You like my bare tube in your moist cylinder?"

"Yes. We both get lots of pleasure from intercourse. We should have sexual pleasure more often. Possibly we could just cuddle for a long time." Barbara said.

"I like the intercourse idea. What type of bed time clothing are you going to wear tonight."

"Why don't you, Warren, select something for me to wear in the bedroom."

"Yes. I will select a lingerie item. Something revealing. Very revealing."

"You just want to see my boobs and cunt covered only with sheer lingerie."

"Yes. Boobs and cunt covered with sheer lingerie. Then completely uncovered and explored for a long time -- -- with adult toys, fingers, mouth, tongue, and my hard bare cock."

Barbara did not respond.

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____

NOTE -- To The Reader: You Decide What Will Occur On Saturday Evening

1. Will Barbara and Warren be intimate for a long period of time with a variety of foreplay and intercourse?

2. Will Barbara wear her old faded blue gown or a revealing gown?

3. Will their sex be a 'Quickie'?

4. Will they NOT have sex on Saturday evening?

5. Or, what would you suggest?

# # # #

When Two Become As One

Barbara's Story -- Warren's Story

Keithswest