When We Were Younger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You seemed pretty hot and bothered, especially when you yelled, "Push it all in me." It's great when both partners are having a good time. I took you at your word and rammed into you. Your eyes bugged out a little, then you started to bounce back at me.

I hammered away at you and you just screamed for more. Such a little lady you'd seemed. Now you were yelling at me to fuck you good and hard. You were two types in one very nice package. I started to think really hard about keeping you.

That was scary, too. I didn't know if I was ready to settle down, or whether I had a lot of wild oats yet to sow. The way you reacted, maybe I could sow them all with you.

Wahoo, this was fun.

***

Jerri:

I put my hands on your butt cheeks and enjoyed the closeness. As we screwed I loved the way you felt in me. I could hear your heart pound in your chest. Your paw-like hard hands on my tits, your balls against my butt.

It was wonderful.

After what seemed like a couple of minutes I felt those hairy buns tighten and knew you were coming. Your cock swelled but I didn't feel anything. Your ass was hard and I was glad you enjoyed yourself. I almost never cum the first time but you stayed hard. You tried to pull out but I pushed you back in.

I whispered, "Don't you dare pull out".

We stayed like this for maybe ten minutes, you still hard. You started to pump a little. It was easier this time. The cum you left in me made things a lot more slippery. I said "move up a little more". Now I feel your cock against my clit. The feeling I felt is beyond words. I felt my orgasm beginning. It went down my legs, back up to my head and down to my puss. It was one of the best I've had.

You had dropped another load but I didn't know it as I was so consumed by my own lust. I just held on to your neck hoping the night would never end.

***

Hank:

I came once, a strong load, but it didn't empty me. I stayed hard. I thought maybe that was enough for you, but you made me stay in. After a few minutes I started to stroke again. Maybe it was the extra fluid or maybe you had stretched a bit, but it wasn't so hard to thrust deep within you.

I wrapped my work-hardened hands around you, making sure I had a handful of tit on each side. They were firm little hills with small, erect, rubbery nipples I just loved to hold.

You made me shift up a little. I could tell it was pleasing you. I could see a faint flush on your shoulders and breasts in the moonlight. You started to tremble and then you climaxed. Somewhere in your peak I came, still strong and hard. You held me tight as I savored the smell of you. I held on to you even after I slipped out.

"You know, Jerri," I said. "We're going to freeze our asses off if we stay in this water much longer." The water actually felt much warmer. Given what we'd been doing in it, that was no wonder.

It was getting too late. Your parents were going to wonder what happened to you. I couldn't let them get in a state. I wanted to see you again, and again after that. My little lady was a helluva fuck.

You didn't seem to want to move. I got dressed and made you get dressed, too. Then I drove us back to town. When we got to your place, we kissed again, long and slow. I wondered if I could get away with fucking you again in the back of the truck, you were that appealing. You didn't go to the door this time. I had to lift you up and put you on the doormat before you seemed to know where you were.

"Jerri, I've got to work tomorrow, but I can be in town by seven. Pick you up then?"

You just nodded.

***

Jerri: We got out of the stock tank, got dressed, walked back to your truck where you drove me home. I put my hand on your leg and it was hot to my touch. When we got to the house you took me to the front door and we kissed, soft and passionate, I could have done that for hours.

When I walked in my house, Mother and Dad were in the living room, Dad was reading a magazine and Mother stitching. After we all said hello, I went to the bathroom and shut the door to clean up. Through the door I heard my dad tell my mom, "Looks like someone fucked her brains out." I never heard mom and dad talk that way, but I guess they do.

I called you a while later and said 7:00 would be fine. I went to sleep dreaming of your body, my body, the stars, moon, the whole scene. I realized I just had a night to remember.

***

Hank:

After I took you home I went back out to the ranch. It wasn't a really long drive. You were in my mind all the time, though. When I got back, thinking of the fun we'd had I was tempted to get off, but I didn't have enough sperm left to make that other than an exercise in pain.

I couldn't get the feel of your tit, the firm curve of your backside, or the little moan when you came out of my head. I really liked those little tits. I could get all of one in my hands and just roll the nipples around. And you were hot for sex. Not one of those who do it because it's expected. No fake orgasms.

In the morning I went through my chores, trying to think of something interesting to do that would still let me fuck your brains out again. Going back to the stock tank again would be kind of tacky, but you probably wouldn't mind. I thought I could at least put some kind of covering on my lust, to start.

I had a hard-on half the day waiting for our next date that evening.

***

Jerri:

I helped Mom with some chores but I was completely distracted thinking of the night before. You called, said you would be by "around 7:00, so get ready."

What girl could say no to that offer?

Again you were right on time. We went to the Chinese place, only this time you ordered everything take-out. We went to your folk's house but you drove around to the back where there was a small trailer, which is fairly common around here. They are usually used for visitors.

You led me up to the front door and said, "Care to dine with me in my castle?" It was a pretty little place, air conditioning, running water, the whole bit only smaller.

We ate dinner. You complained that there was no hot sauce but I thought it was fine.

I started washing dishes but you turned off the water, took my hand and led me to the little bedroom. You smiled as you started to unbutton your shirt.

I said, "Let me do that." I took off your shirt, lifted your T-shirt over your head and for the first time saw your chest in full light. It was hard and full of fur. I combed my nails through it and put a hand on each nipple. They were both like buttons on a dress.

I reached down and undid your belt. I pushed you to the bed and said, "Have a seat, Big Boy."

I took off your boots and socks and said, "Now stand up." I rolled down your pants . So there you were mostly naked except for your boxers. One leg at a time, I helped you step out of your slacks. The time had come. I removed your boxers and saw in real light the cock I had dreamed of the last few nights. It was stiff, pointing straight at your chin. Large blue veins circled it. Your balls hung down. Each one filled my palm. One seemed slightly larger than the other.

I stepped back a little and had a look. Here was a big man, strong, slightly menacing but beautiful.

You smiled and said, "My turn."

***

Hank:

I went over to pick you up at 7:00.

We went for Chinese food again, but I had planned ahead this time. We got take-out, everything you wanted, and enough for me, too. I drove out to my place, a little trailer of my own in behind the main house where my parents lived. You weren't going to get away tonight.

You started to wash up, but I stopped that. I led you back to my bedroom. I smiled, and started to take my shirt off. You stopped me and started to undress me. It was so erotic, you taking the lead like that.

Slowly you helped me out of my clothes. By that time my erection was so hard I might burst. There you were, still fully dressed. That wasn't going to last long.

"My turn," I smiled.

I reached over and pulled you to me, your body still clothed. I flipped open the buttons on your blouse. Then I peeled it off you. You had on a frilly white bra, for a moment. I disposed of that quickly. I dropped my head to taste your little titties again. I suckled your nipples. Man, I couldn't get enough of you. My hands went to your waist. I undid your belt and the fastenings of your pants, then dropped the zipper. I pulled them down over your beautiful legs.

There you were, pressed up to me with only your panties, small, white, lace bits. I put one hand on each side of you and slowly pulled them off. Undressing you maybe wasn't half the fun, but it was a lot. I let my hands linger on your tits and your bum.

I moved on to the bed.

"C'mon over here," I ordered you. You turned toward me again, and came toward me. A real delight, you were.

"I think we don't need cold water to keep the flames down," I said. "I think I'll risk it in bed, you hot thing."

***

Jerri:

So there we were, naked together on the same bed. I told you to lay down. All I wanted to do was explore every part of your body. Your stomach is hard, not that weird "six pack" kind, but just hard. My hand went lower to your stiff hard on, but I didn't stay there. I noticed a 6 or 7 inch scar on the side of your right leg. I'll have to ask you about that sometime.

I climbed over your left leg and sat between. You looked so vulnerable. Your balls hung down which reminded me of peaches. I know that sounds crazy but that's what they reminded me of. Your legs are covered in dark mats of hair. Your thighs are hard and hot to my touch. As I covered your body with my touch, I heard you moan. I looked up and saw a little puddle on your stomach below the tip of your cock.

It was at that very moment that I figured there was nowhere else in the world I wanted to be. I looked at your cock and sack and said to myself, "That's all mine tonight".

***

Hank:

I was amazed. Even then I'd been fucking for more years than I wanted to remember. Most women I'd been with were careful around a big guy like me. They usually lay there, waiting for me to penetrate. Some would writhe around a little, others would lay there and enjoy. Sometimes I got a little action when I told them to move their asses. I hadn't had any complaints.

Here you were, a little bit of a thing, stark naked, ordering me around, taking over. It was sexy as hell.

My cock grew up hard as a rock. Precum was leaking out of the end. I was wetter than you were.

You just ran your hands all over my body, bringing me to a real peak of arousal. I don't think I ever wanted a woman more. There you were, sitting between my legs, just looking at me. I was so horny.

"Lie down for me," I asked.

You lay down on your back. I got between your legs and thrust into you. Between us we slipped the head of my cock into you, and I started to thrust.

You yelled out, "Fuck me, fuck me good, Hank."

I was blown away. I hammered you so hard it seemed like I was trying to nail your bum to the blanket with my cock.

You yelled out for more.

I came. I fired spunk into you again and again. You were so sweet I couldn't hold back. I stayed hard. I wanted you again.

I thought to pull out for a moment. You made me stay. I started to stroke into you again.

***

Jerri:

I started having sex at way too young of an age. A girl grows up fast on a ranch. At college I had several men but this time was different. The way your chest feels against my tits, the way your cock fills me up, your enthusiasm, all seemed different. My hands couldn't reach all of your butt so I whispered to scoot up a bit. Then I felt your pubic hair and cock against my clit.

Within a few minutes you grunted, body stiffened and then relaxed. I put my hands on your face and asked, "Did you just bust a nut?"

You looked down at me and said, "You're goddamn right I did!"

After a few minutes of laying on me you slowly started to pump a little. Still hard, but sweaty. This time you were slower and I felt my own orgasm coming. I started to contract around your cock. It was a beautiful feeling. I think you came too because of the stiffness of your body. We stayed like that for what seemed like an hour but when you started snoring, I knew we were done for the night.

Your softening penis felt warm inside. You seemed to be so relaxed and peaceful. Soon, I went to sleep too, with your limp dick still in me.

***

Hank:

The second time around I pumped more slowly. It had been a harder day than I'd thought.

As I thrust into you I could feel you getting closer. This time you were going to come. As you came, quietly, I could feel your vagina clutching me. The feel of you contracting around me sent me over the edge and I pumped my load into you. It was a beautiful feeling. We lay there still attached. I fell asleep.

When I woke up, there you were beside me. Damn but that felt good. It had been a long time since a woman had stayed over, without planning or asking. I cuddled you in. I wondered whether your father would be out with a shotgun. I laughed to myself. That was in the old days.

You were waking up, too. You really looked cute stretching as you awoke. I got up to pee. When I got back, you asked whether I was up for more.

I didn't think so, but there were other parts of me that decided they were ready. I waggled my inflating cock in front of you, and said, "'Spose so."

I got back in the bed and hauled you over to me. You didn't weigh anything at all. I rolled you over on your back and knelt between your legs. I was getting a good feel of your tight ass and those lovely little tits as I did. When I went to push in I was careful since I tended to get hung up. For some reason you were smaller outside than in.

You were warm and welcoming once I got that little problem solved. We fucked gently. Eventually I came. I still had plenty of cum for you. I don't think you came that time.

I got up again and went over to start the coffee.

"Are you going to get in trouble with your parents for staying over and not telling them?" I asked. It was more conversation than anything else. I figured you could take care of yourself.

"It was nice to wake up to you." Damn, that just popped out.

***

Jerri:

The next morning I woke up to one of your hands on my left tit. You were awake and playing with the nipple. You got up and went to the bathroom.

When I saw you the one thing I thought was "God, I like a naked man around." You were getting a boner, you firmly rolled me on my back and after some stroking of my pussy and legs you pushed into me. I love sex in the morning!

You were gentle, calm but breathing hard. Your hands smelled like soap. I scrunched down a little to get better contact with your prick. Your balls were hitting me on my ass with each stroke. I thought maybe I can cum with you for once. I put a hand between my legs and rubbed my clit. Your dick was slippery and so hard. I felt you cum and that put me over in little waves.

"Almost the same time, maybe the next time," I thought to myself.

That was very good, Hank. After coffee you dressed, told me you had to go to work and asked if I would lock up the trailer. We kissed hard and passionately.

A hand gave me a ride back to my house, the sun was up, already getting hot.

Now I need to go shopping for some lip balm and hand lotion!

12