When Wishes Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I gladly serve whoever holds the pendant, it is my nature, my purpose."

"Raj, has anyone ever given you a choice, let you decide what to do?" I leaned in and put my hand on his leg.

"I have some leeway in how I carry out certain tasks. If my master is kind, I am more likely to take what he truly desires into account, if they are cruel, I am more likely to be literal, so I understand a little."

"But you've still never had a true choice, you're always doing what someone else asks you, or tells you to do? Have you ever thought of what you would like to do, wouldn't you like to have a real choice?"

"I, I don't know," he took a big sip of his wine, "I have never thought about it like that before."

"What bothers you the most about your life, it has to be lonely as hell, spending five hundred years like that?"

"Time is different inside the pendant. I know it has been five hundred years, but it feels as if it is only a moment, I am aware enough that I can present myself to you properly attired, but I understand what you are asking, even with all I can do, I am still alone. There are few of us and, as you say, when I am serving someone, I am at their bidding; I often wonder why they hold so much power when they are so undeserving. I do think it would be nice sometimes to be able to say no."

"Maybe we can help each other out," I finished my drink," I find you extremely attractive and I am very horny right now, very interested in having sex. You said I was 'strikingly beautiful' earlier, you have my permission to decline what I am going to offer you, you get to choose, but I would very much like to have sex with you tonight," I looked at the big man, his brow furrowed as if he were a high school freshman in an advanced calculus class," Djinn , do have and enjoy sex, don't they?"

"Many times what I am commanded to do is quite enjoyable," Raj nodded and smiled at me, "you are asking my permission," he asked quietly," I can choose to say yes or no, and no matter what I choose, you will not force me to do the other?"

"To do that would be cruel and I am not a cruel person," I slid my hand further up his leg to his crotch, finding indications that the myth about hand size was true, I smiled at him.

He pulled my hand away," you said I would be able to choose."

"I did," I smiled, biting my lip, and putting my hand back on his crotch, rubbing it gently," and you absolutely get to choose. Whatever you decide is what happens, but I never said I wouldn't try to influence you, just a bit," Raj just stared at me as I sipped my whiskey and rubbed his crotch, I could see him thinking, trying to figure out what I was really offering him, I knew it wasn't just the sex, which I badly wanted, I just needed him to figure it out.

"Yes," he finally whispered," I would like to fuck you until you beg me to stop."

I made the universal sign to close me out to Greg, he brought me my tab and I signed, leaving him a generous tip," I am so jealous," he laughed as he picked up the slip of paper from the bar and walked away.

"Raj, I hate to do this, but I am a little tipsy and really don't think I should drive, can you get us back to my beach house safely, please?"

He smiled at me and a moment later we were sitting on the upper deck looking out over the ocean as a full moon kissed the gentle waves," damn, I can see why people might try to take advantage of you. Thank you," I took his hand in mine and led him inside to my bedroom.

Raj started to undress," Let me," I stepped up in front of him, slowly pushing his jacket from his massive shoulders, my god he was big. His shirt was next, unbuttoning it slowly, I found a completely hairless chest, huge pectorals with large firm nipples, above perfect abs, there wasn't a single ounce of fat on his body, I ran my hands over his dark skin relishing the charge of energy that coursed through my body as I explored, Raj let out a soft sigh.

"You like it when I touch you, don't you," I reached my tongue out and licked one of his nipples, twirling my tongue around it slowly, pulling my body closer, I could feel him starting to get hard against my leg, his large hands rested on my shoulders before slowly sliding down my back gently taking the zipper of my dress and drawing it down to my ass. Drawing a delicate line up my spine with his fingers, he stopped only to unclasp my bra, I was amazed at how soft and tender he was. I stepped back, letting him pull my dress and my bra from my shoulders and down my arms until they fell to the floor.

Raj kissed my shoulder while his hands found their way to my breasts and then to my waist. I let out a soft moan as he lifted me from my feet as if I were nothing, carrying me gently to the bed and lying next to me, "you are stunningly beautiful," his mouth closed with mine and I felt his power in his kiss. My body shook and I slid my arms around his neck holding his lips to mine, parting them, and urging him to do the same with my eager tongue. A twinge of fear ran through me when he responded, sliding his tongue deep into my mouth, "my god, it's bigger than my cock," I thought as his tongue invaded my mouth sliding deeper and deeper until it entered my throat before sliding gently out again, I lost myself in the experience.

"I'm sorry, he whispered," it has been a long time and I got carried away."

"That's ok, I liked it." I pulled him back to me, once again burying my tongue in his mouth, begging him to do the same. I shuddered as my hot juice soiled my panties and his tongue fucked my throat.

Surprised, Raj stopped, holding himself on one elbow next to me, "Are you alright, I don't want to hurt you?"

"I'm fine," I moaned," I can't believe you just made me cum with your tongue in my mouth. My god I can't wait to feel what it's like to really have you inside me," I smiled as I reached for his belt and undid the clasp.

As I worked to undo his pants, Raj gently caressed my breasts with his incredible tongue, drawing large wet circles around my nipples while his hand explored my body, slowly finding its way to my waist and then sliding under the edge of my panties, pushing them down my hips. I raised up, letting him push them to my knees before I used my feet to push them off and onto the floor. My cock disappeared into his hand as he began to fondle me.

Working feverishly to free my treasure from his pants, I finally pushed against his chest, climbing on top of him as he rolled onto his back, shit, he was gorgeous.

As I ran my hands up his stomach to his chest, massaging his nipples between my fingers, I could feel myself getting hard again, slowly I started kissing his neck, taking my time to work my way down to his now erect nipples, taking one and then the other in my mouth, they had to be as big around as pennies and felt amazing as I sucked gently, listening to Raj start to moan. Working my way down his stomach, tracing the outline of his ripped abs as my hands continued to work on his pants.

Raj finally lifted his hips, allowing me to push his pants down his legs freeing his cock from its prison. I gasped audibly when I saw what I had asked for, Raj's erection was as big as my forearm, and just as stiff, the head as big as my fist, his balls the size of baseballs. How he had hidden all of that in his pants I had no idea. I could feel my ass quiver at the idea of him inside me, wondering how much it was going to hurt, how much if any of him was going to fit. My hands couldn't leave him alone, I stroked his cock from base to tip, kissing and caressing and teasing his slit with my tongue as I did.

His moans grew louder and more intense as I worked, slathering his shaft with my spit, and sliding an eager hand up and down the massive beast as the other massaged his huge balls. I could feel him start to tense, using both hands to stroke him as I pulled the very tip of his cock into my mouth as far as it would go," Jamey," he moaned as he exploded, his body convulsing as he pumped rope after rope of thick hot juice into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, but it was soon all over my face, running out my nose and down my chin onto his cock and stomach.

I laughed as I licked the residue from my lips, using my fingers to move the sticky mess from my face to my mouth. When I had finished cleaning the mess from his cock and stomach, I must have eaten at least a cup of his cum, going to the bathroom to wash what I hadn't eaten from my face and hands, I climbed back onto the bed and laid my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arm across his chest. I felt so small next to him, it was perfect.

"That is not what I thought we were going to do," he sounded concerned.

"Don't worry, Raj, we have all night for that, this was just the appetizer," I reached up and kissed him," I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did," I added as I started stroking him again. His smile told me he had. When Raj started to get hard again, I went to my bedside table and got my bottle of lube and began covering his massive beast with the slick liquid, pausing only to coat my hole, shoving all five of my fingers as far inside me as I could go.

"Are you sure you want to do this," Raj asked softly," I am afraid I will hurt you; it has happened before."

"I want to at least try, even if you just get a little inside me, enough to fill me with your seed," I rolled over onto my back, pulling my knees to my chest," please?"

Raj climbed on top of me, I reached down between my legs and guided him to my eager hole until he rested at the gate," please," I said again, and he started to push. It was like the first time all over, pain at first, and then discomfort, followed quickly by that incredible feeling of fullness, and that was just the head of his cock.

"Are you ok?" Raj asked.

"Oh, yes," I moaned," you feel amazing, and without thinking I said it, "I wish you could be all the way inside me," I looked up at Raj and he just smiled, moving slowly further and further inside me, pulling out and then going even deeper. I had no idea how, but after an amazing several minutes and another explosion from my cock, I felt his balls against my ass and he began to pump, pulling his massive cock out a little further each time until he found the perfect rhythm, my body racked from one orgasm after another, I couldn't catch my breath, I don't know where it was coming from, but I spewed hot seed over my stomach time and time again, each one more intense than the last, Raj must have fucked me for over an hour before I finally started begging him to stop.

"Are you sure?" he laughed a little.

"No, but yes. You feel so wonderful inside me and I want you to cum so bad, but I don't know how much more I can take, it hurts so good," Raj started fucking me again, but harder and faster, I could tell he was doing this for him, chasing his own orgasm, getting what he wanted from our union, laying my head back I screamed as yet another orgasm ripped through my body and I felt Raj's cock tremble deep inside me, pulsing, filling me with hot sticky gold, I passed out.

When I awoke the next morning, the only evidence of what had happened was the huge body behind me in my bed. We should have been covered in jiz, my ass should have hurt for months after the pounding Raj had given it, but instead, all that was there was the soft breathing of the gentle giant spooning me, his huge soft hand gently holding my breast as I listened to his deep breath, soaking in the warmth of his embrace. I lay there for a long time before I had to get up to go to the bathroom returning to find him lying on his back, hands behind his head smiling broadly. I climbed back in bed, resting my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me, making me feel petite and fragile next to him.

"Raj, I'm sorry about last night, I promised it would be your choice," I waited for him to respond.

"But it was my choice, you just made it easier for both of us," he kissed the top of my head," and I'm glad you did, otherwise I might have hurt you and I don't ever want to do that."

"Do I want to know how?"

"Probably not, but don't worry, I put everything back the way it is supposed to be, maybe even a little better, can I ask you something?" Raj kissed my head again.

"Anything."

"I know why I am alone, why are you? You are a good person, I think, don't you have someone?"

"I did," I thought about Janice and Mike," but I made some mistakes and I lost her to someone else."

"I could bring her back to you, if you ask," he started to stroke my hair.

"Part of me would like that, before I ruined it, things were good," memories of the day Janice found out about my affair ran through my mind," but if you brought her back to me, it would hurt others I love just as much, the cost would be too high," I told Raj the whole story, me, Mike, Janice and then Judy, all the way up to the wedding," I have a good life, I finally like myself again, most of the time, anyway, and I don't want to do anything to hurt them." I told him about my father, who had died in a car accident when I was ten and my mother who had succumbed to cancer my freshman year in college, I told him how Mike have been there for me when there was no one else and how his family had effectively adopted me.

"Why do you do what we did last night?"

"Because my one first true love will always be Mike and I can never have him. He and Janice are so perfect together, it's a shame they were never able to have a child of their own, that is something I could wish for; they are such awesome parents, Judy is better because Mike was there for her, he reminds me of my dad in a lot of ways, or how I thought it would have been anyway."

"You seem to be concerned about everyone but yourself, what do you want Jamey?"

"Honestly, I have everything I want, Janice and Mike are my best friends, my daughter is smart and beautiful and happy, I have a job I like and the trashy romance novels I write have made me enough money that I can do whatever I want; I've even found a new friend that can ass fuck me into oblivion, when he feels like it," I reached down and slid my hand along Raj's cock.

"Is that an invitation?" he started getting hard.

"Absolutely, I just wish it would fit inside me like it did last night."

Raj laughed out loud, rolled me onto my back and proceeded to fuck me until I begged him to stop. Covered in my own cum, I woke up alone and crawled out of bed and into the shower, Raj dripped from my ass and ran down my legs as I cleaned myself off and got dressed, a simple white bikini and a coverup, before going to the kitchen to fix something to eat. Raj had beat me to it," I was going to bring it to you," he smiled.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him," thank you for last night and this morning," I have never experienced anything like that, ever," I smiled and kissed him again.

"Can I ask another question?" he set a plate of something that smelled delicious in front of me.

"After what you did to me, you can ask me anything," I laughed.

"Why do you dress as a woman?"

"Because it's how I feel most comfortable, since I was little, I have wanted to be pretty, wear frilly dresses. I fantasized about going to the prom in a gorgeous formal gown and having all the guys stare at me, wishing they had been the lucky one to be my date. It may sound silly, but it makes me feel happy, I guess. I have wanted to be a girl for as long as I can remember."

I took a bite of the food Raj had prepared, it was even better than it smelled," so what about you, tell me your story."

"It is a long one," he warned me.

"And you have what else to do today?" I chided him. He smiled a wry smile, admiring my scantily clad body.

We finished eating and moved outside to the upper deck, where we had landed when we came back from Charley's. Raj hadn't been kidding, but when you've been around for thousands of years, even taking, a few hundred off here and there, you get to meet a lot of interesting people and do a lot of interesting things. A bottle of very nice wine appeared with two glasses, I looked at Raj as he poured and decided I wasn't going to worry about where it had actually come from, the wine was excellent, the company was better, and the stories were fascinating. He talked all afternoon and into the evening, taking occasional breaks to satisfy what had become a mutual desire. I sat enthralled, asking questions, and laughing at the answers.

"So, what would you wish for, Raj, if you had the pendant, what do you really want?"

"I would wish for another day like today, a day where I got to choose, a day where I was not treated as a servant, but as a friend," I could see the sadness creep into his eyes," but it will never be, no one will ever give up the pendant, no one will ever wish me to have it, not even," he paused, " not even you."

"I'm getting cold, I think I'm going inside," I put my arms around him and kissed his cheek, "I know what I would wish for, but I promised it would be your choice."

Raj smiled at me, "You are both beautiful and depraved, you know that, right?" he whisked me off my feet and carried me into the bedroom. This time I made more than one wish and Raj filled me with his seed over and over again until he was begging me to stop, exhausted he finally fell asleep.

I lay next to Raj for a long time, thinking about what had happened since we met, thinking about the stories we had shared and how sad it was that Raj's would never be told; a small part of me wished that I could tell them but questioned if I would do them justice, I thought about how kind and honest he was, how his sense of right and wrong led him to choose to reward some people and punish others, I thought about what a shame it was that he was trapped by the pendant, destined to have one master after another for the rest of eternity.

I thought about our brief time together and how close we had become, how much I enjoyed every aspect of what we had shared, and how much better it had been because he had chosen to share it with me. I truly did have everything I wanted; friends, family, respect, money, even debaucherous sex when I wanted it.

Looking at my beautiful sleeping giant I dug the pendant out of my purse, fastened the clasp behind his neck and kissed him sweetly," I wish you a full and happy life," I whispered, crawling into his massive arms drifting off to wonderful dreams of a childhood I never had.


Transition

"Jamey honey, Jamey! Mike, will you go wake her up," I recognized the voice calling me from downstairs. Janice hadn't called me honey since before the divorce. I heard the familiar footfalls on the stairs.

"Come on, beautiful, rise and shine, the beach is waiting," it was Mike's voice, he called me beautiful? What was going on? Was I still dreaming? I opened my eyes," there she is. come on sweetheart, get cleaned up and come on down for breakfast; Judy and Tom will be here soon," Mike kissed my forehead and left the room.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, looking around the room, it was my room, I knew it was, but it reminded me more of Judy's room, touches of a young woman everywhere. I walked into the bathroom to wash my face and froze; looking back at me was a young woman, late teens, maybe early twenties, lean and athletic, stunningly beautiful, dressed in nothing but a Miami Dolphins jersey that hung to her knees. Deep auburn hair hung down past her shoulders, her bright green eyes sparkled as she smiled at me, a smattering of freckles ran across her nose barely peeking out through the golden brown of her caramel colored skin, her slightly crooked smile seemed so familiar, my mind shot back to high school, even with Janice's red hair and green eyes, she could have been Mike's twin.

Raj appeared behind me," What the hell is going on," I almost shouted as I spun around to face him, "is this a dream? What did you do to me?"