When Wishes Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would, but first, I think you need to resolve your faith issues. I wouldn't think of ever causing you to question your mom or your faith. There's a Christian youth center in the student union. I'll go with you when we get back and help you talk to one of the counselors there, if you want me to, and then you can decide what you want to do, OK?"

The last day at the beach house was cleanup day. Everybody pitched in and it went quickly, Abby and Angela even did the laundry and made the beds, I had the feeling that mine really, and I mean really needed to be washed.

We were all exhausted when we got back to our dorm, Abby and Angela kissed me and hugged Jenny before heading off to their room, Jenny and I unpacked and crawled into our beds. I was almost asleep when Jenny sat on the side of my bed, "Jamey, thank you for last week. I've never talked to anybody about that kind of stuff before. My mom just said it was a sin and refused to talk about it."

I could feel her sadness, "Jenny, it will all be OK, I promise," I pulled the covers back and rolled onto my back. She laid down next to me and put her head on my shoulder, crying softly as she fell asleep.

I was at the track early the next morning, leaving Jenny a note telling her I would see her at breakfast. Coach K. was waiting for me when I finished my run.

" OK, how do you do that? You always know when I'm running. This is starting to freak me out, are you stalking me or something?"

"If I were a stalker, you would be someone I would consider," the smile that went with that comment surprised me a little, "but, No, we have cameras and the security guard calls me when one of my runners shows up way too early for a college student to be out of bed, you won't hear about it, but evidently there was an incident several years ago at the old facility. The University takes the safety of its students very seriously."

"And you drive over here every time they call you?"

"Pretty much, but it's actually just a walk, I live about a block that way, and before this year," he looked straight at me, "it was never an issue, except for the time one of my sprinters thought it would be a good idea to entertain his girlfriend in the middle of the field at four o'clock," he laughed, "I told them to just turn on the sprinklers and went back to sleep."

I laughed," I guess that would ruin the mood."

"So, what's bothering you this time?" he turned and headed for the bleachers.

I told him about Jenny and how concerned I was for her, "she doesn't know anything and now she's looking to me for guidance. I'm not exactly the best role model, if you know what I mean," Abby, Angela, and I were well known for our lack of a filter.

"I think you're doing the right thing. Get her to someone that can help and maybe she'll figure it out before someone forces something on her she doesn't know how to handle," his smile got to me every time. "Tell you what, here's my number, next time, just call me and we can talk, OK?"

"I'd like that," I touched his hand when he gave me the card, holding my hand there just long enough for both of us to get uncomfortable.

"And, bring her with you the next time you run, who knows, maybe she's as fast as you and I get to take two runners to the Olympics in a couple of years."

"Rog," I grabbed his arm," do you really think I'm that good?"

"Jamey, if you ever figure out a good reason to run, you could medal, I just know it," he patted my hand," now go get some breakfast, you have workouts in a couple of hours."

Evelyn was amazing, we said a quick prayer and then I helped Jen tell her what was going on. After about fifteen minutes, I excused myself so they could talk in private. Two hours later, Jen came out with a big smile on her face.

"We called my mom," she hugged me hard. We found a bench under a huge pecan tree and just talked, her mom had cratered when Evelyn told her why they were calling, she had been pretty wild before she found the church, but by that time, it was too late and Jen was on the way, Jen's father didn't leave, her mom didn't know who he was. She was so afraid Jen would make the same mistakes, she went hardcore on the sin aspect, and avoided the subject all together.

Jen would see Evelyn every Monday for a while until she was comfortable with the balance between her faith and her curiosity about her sexuality. I agreed to drive her home for the weekend so she could have a heart-to-heart with her mom, I even added a little background about what Jen had been thrown into and praised her for her restraint and strong will. Her mom was going to pray for me, Abby, and Angela. I figured we needed all the help we could get.

At the Division II finals, I ran a bad race, going out too fast too soon and had faded toward the end, finishing third. Coach K. and I talked about my strategy; I had some work to do before I headed to Austin for the Texas Relays where I would be going up against the best in the country.

Our flight back from Grand Rapids got delayed in Dallas due to weather and it was after midnight before I got back to my room.

Opening the door as quietly as possible, I heard soft moans coming from Jen's bed. As my eyes adjusted, I could see one hand between her legs and the other in her mouth; she was biting her fingers trying not to make too much noise.

Her eyes went wide, and she froze when I sat down next to her," Jen, it's ok," I whispered, "can I make a suggestion?" She nodded, if it had been lighter, I was sure I would have seen her blush.

Taking her left hand out of her mouth, I guided her two middle fingers to her vagina, "curve them forward just a bit and try to find the soft kind of spongy spot," I smiled and kissed her on the forehead," and have fun."

Slipping on my dad's Dolphin jersey, I fell into my bed and closed my eyes, listening to Jen failing miserably at trying to be quiet, when the orgasm finally hit her, she buried her face in her pillow and screamed. I heard her footfalls as she ran across the room and kissed me hard, giggling as she made her way back to her own bed.

It was like Christmas when Jen told Abby and Angela about her first ever orgasm, describing in detail how I had helped her find her g-spot and how wave after wave of pleasure had ripped through her body. I told her she might have a future writing erotica, Abby and Angela just said they were jealous. It was not Jen's last.

Coach K. and I worked on my race management; my running track had seen its last run; it had been holding me back. Finals came and went with all four of us making the dean's list and Dr. Elleridge raving about my short story about a delicate flower blooming in a harsh environment.

The night before Jen's mom was coming to pick her up, she slipped into my bed," Jamey?" she asked softly.

"Hey, you lost?"

"No," she giggled. I loved her laugh," I was just wondering if maybe, well?" whatever it was, it was hard for her to say it.

"Whatever you need, I'm your friend and I'm here for you."

"Can, you, um kiss me, I mean down there?"

I sat up," Jen, are you sure you want that? Touching yourself is one thing, but this is, well, it's different."

"I know, but I've been thinking about it a lot and I go home tomorrow and it will be my last chance until September and if I wait, well, I might not do it," I could see her biting her lip, "and I want to so bad, please?"

"What do you want to do?' I laid back down next to her stroking her hair.

"Like you did with Abby, make love to me please?"

I took my time, teaching her how to kiss and what to do with her hands. Jen surrendered to my touch as I explored her body. She was softer than Abby and smaller than Angela, modest breasts with large nipples, a small waist, and a slight pooch just below her navel; it was all so perfect, and I kissed and caressed it all.

Her mound was covered in the lightest blonde hair; it tickled my nose as I ventured to her core. I spent plenty of time teasing her, kissing the insides of her thighs, up and down her legs, even sucking on her toes which got a surprising response. I decided to stay there, her moans grew louder as I twirled my tongue between her digits and sucked them each.

"Oh, my, Jamey, is there anywhere you can touch me that doesn't feel like magic?"

"Not really," I smiled up at her, "remember that for your next lover and be sure to tell them what you like."

Making my way back up her leg, I could feel the tremors start as I neared her wetness, the aroma was strong and musky, and a little sweet," Oh fuck," she cried as I drew my tongue between her labia and flicked her button," it was the first time I had ever heard her say anything even slightly off color.

"So, you're enjoying yourself?"

"Oh, my god yes!"

I pulled her swollen nub into my mouth and sucked hard, sliding my fingers inside her as I had shown her that first night, her body trembled and her moans became cries, my name filled the air carried by her passion as her hands gripped my hair and her body lunged beneath me. I refused to relent, driving her from one orgasm into the next as she cried my name, finally asking me to stop, her voice in a whimper.

"What do I do now?" she laid her head on my shoulder.

"You lay here next to me and go to sleep," I kissed her sweetly.

"But you didn't..."

I kissed her again, stopping her mid-sentence," That's ok. I'm just glad I got to give that to you. You don't owe me anything. You gave me your first time, that was more than I have any right to ever ask for."

I put in a personal best at The Texas Relays surprising myself more than anyone else and stopped in San Antonio on the way to the beach to kidnap Jen, promising her mom that my whole family was going to be there and even calling my mom and letting her talk to her. Jen packed in a hurry and we climbed into my Jeep heading south, a few hours later, she was one of the family and the two of us were covering my new nephews with all the kisses they could stand.

We had a great time at the beach, playing in the surf and laying in the sun, building sand castles and eating s'mores by the big bonfire my dad and Tom bult, babysitting for Judy and Tom giving them a night to themselves and just being good friends. There would be no repeat of our last night in the dorm, but Jen and I grew closer every day.

"I know what you meant about wanting a marriage like your parents, your family is so perfect. I wish my mom could find someone like your dad," Jen nestled up close to me.

I felt something I hadn't felt in a long time, a warmth, a presence, almost a touch, but not quite, I smiled and wrapped Jen in my arms, the soft sound of the waves hitting the shore lulling me to sleep.

Abby and Angela came down for our last weekend at the beach house, taking the fold out couch and promising to behave, they sort of succeeded. Between Angela's Tahoe and my Jeep, we got everyone to the airport, said our goodbyes and headed back to school, part of the reason Abby and Angela had come down was to help me convince my parents that the two- bedroom apartment just off campus we wanted to rent was a good idea, if Jen's mom said yes, we were in.

"Oh, no, not again, my mom is not going to be happy," Angela looked concerned, "she just got the A.C. fixed and it's broken again." There was a utility truck with the name 'Ramirez Environmental' in stylized letters across the door parked in front of her house.

The laughter we heard when we walked in the door didn't sound like anyone was upset, Jen's mom was sitting at the kitchen table with a very distinguished looking Hispanic gentleman having a cup of coffee.

"Jen, I'm so glad you're home," Susan was smiling from ear to ear, "this is Henry, he fixed our air conditioner a couple of months ago?"

Angela nodded," Mom, what's going on?"

"We've been waiting for you and your friend Jamey; Henry wants to take us all to dinner at his brothers' restaurant."

"Um, ok, I guess but Abby and Angela will be here any second, we need to ask you something."

"The more the merrier, It's Sunday and Enrique cooks cabrito on Sundays," Henry's smile was just as big as Susan's.

"Mom, what is going on?"

"Sweetheart, Jen's mom started..."

"With your permission," Henry walked up to Jen," I would like to see your mother. She is a wonderful woman, and I will treat her very well,"

"So, he's your boyfriend?" Jen looked at her mom. Susan nodded, doing her best to hide her excitement and her trepidation.

"Looks like you got your wish," I whispered in Jen's ear.

"I think that would be nice," a small smile crept onto Jen's face, "at least we won't have to worry about that old A.C. unit breaking all the time," we all laughed.

Abby and Angela had gotten lost but eventually showed up and we bombarded Jen's mom, begging her to let Jen join us in the apartment. A very serious conversation about sex, and boys, and girls followed, when she was comfortable that there was no plot to corrupt her little girl, we had all been together for almost a full year and it hadn't happened yet, she agreed. Henry even volunteered his brother Alfonso would help us with furniture from his discount warehouse.

"How many brothers do you have, anyway?" Jen kidded.

"Only six, and three sisters," we all liked Henry immediately," now come on I'm hungry and sometimes Enrique runs out of cabrito.

Dinner was delicious, Jen and I mostly watched as Abby and Angela tried to keep their hands off each other and Susan and Henry tried to hide just how close they had become since he fixed her A.C., I got the feeling that truck had been parked outside Susan's house a lot over the last few months.

Stuffed and happy and tired, we finally made it back to Jen's house, the girls, me and Jen, Abby and Angela were going to have a big sleep over in Jen's room. Watching Susan and Henry say goodbye was awkward.

"Mom, it's ok, I'm nineteen, you're not. You're a grown woman, he can stay, I don't mind, and don't you dare pretend this is his first time to stay here either," Jen hugged her mom and Henry stepped back inside, closing the door behind him.

We didn't get the apartment, Henry's sister Rebecca was a realtor and, through a connection, found us a cute three bedroom house about two blocks from the University, Alfonso's truck pulled up and unloaded enough stuff to fill the entire house, refusing to let us sign any kind of rental agreement or take any payment at all; he would work it out with Henry.

Abby and Angela got the master since they were a couple and Jen and I each got our own room. The kitchen was nice and big, we'd have to figure out the cooking, and we had a huge porch on the back of the house, the common room would be perfect for gameday parties.

With everything unpacked, I called my parents and told them what had happened with Jen's mom, all about Henry and what his family had done for us and gave them a video tour of the house.

"Sometimes I think you have a guardian angel," my dad laughed.

"I have a whole bunch of them, my parents, my family, my friends, their families, I'm pretty lucky."

It didn't take long to figure things out, Jen took charge of the kitchen and Angela, our accountant, took charge of the bills. None of us had to work, so we created a single account that we all deposited into to cover rent and utilities, there would be monthly 'roomie' meetings to discuss any issues.

I managed to get the cable guy to come by after hours and wire the whole house for internet by agreeing to let him take me to dinner, we had a great time but when he found out I was only nineteen, he switched from potential boyfriend mode to big brother mode, letting me know that if I ever needed anything, he and his friends were just a phone call away; I seemed to be collecting guardian angels.

"Jamey," Abby yelled from downstairs! I crawled out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror, I had been up too late last night chasing a new story about a young man a sorcerer turns into a Djinn and his first master, a spiteful, ingratiating jerk that abuses the power of the Djinn, ultimately ruining his own life in the process with careless wishes.

"It's Coach Dreamy," Abby met me on the stairs, her smile betraying what was running through her head.

I stopped, went back upstairs, pulled a brush through my hair, and splashed some water on my face.

'Um, coach, what are you doing here?" I was actually glad to see him but just confused, "and how do you know where I live?"

"First, you've had the entire summer off and just because there's no drama in your life doesn't mean you get to slack off," he laughed at his own joke, but the smile that went with it made it work. I shook my head and smiled.

"Second, see the dark grey corvette, two houses down?" I nodded. "Well, I live next door to that," the classic Camaro in his driveway was beautiful.

"So, what are you doing here, today, this morning, at," I stopped, "what time is it anyway?"

"About eight-thirty and I thought you might like to go for a run."

He waited while I went back upstairs to change, falling in behind him was so easy, his pace was quick but not too fast and I could match his stride without too much effort, and his butt was to die for. I caught myself wondering what the rules were for a coach dating one of his runners, quickly putting the idea out of my head.

When we got back to the house, we had put in ten miles through the neighborhood and around the University, I felt that good familiar burn in my legs that told me I had needed it.

"Rog, what are we doing?' I put my hand on his arm as he walked me to my door," who else are you taking on runs like this?"

He stopped and looked at me," you're right, you're not just a special runner, I probably like you in ways that are inappropriate for a coach, and I apologize if I made you uncomfortable."

I could feel myself blushing," you didn't, I like you, too, but you 'are' my coach, and I don't want to see you get in trouble. You know Abby calls you 'coach dreamy'?" We both laughed.

"So, as long as we both understand and agree that this can go no further, we can do training runs and we won't have any problems, right?" I nodded.

"And when we get to Paris in two years and you get your medal, we can reevaluate," he smiled at me.

"You mean if," I smiled."

"Trust your coach; when you find your 'it' there will be no stopping you. I saw it the first time I watched you run; you went some place special and something amazing happened. It's in there, we just need to find it."

"It's going to be a long two years, you know that, right?"

"We'll be getting on that plane before you now it, you just watch," he smiled and turned to walk away, "now go get cleaned up and I'll see you tomorrow."

Fall was easy, even with track, I breezed through my classes, Dr. Elleridge was fascinated with my Djinn series as the stories just poured into my computer. Rog had me running cross country and I didn't just win meets, I dominated them, posting serious DI times even attracting the attention of a few coaches who tried to poach me away. My dad and Coach K. put a quick stop to that.

Abby and Angela were, well Abby and Angela, I was becoming convinced they would be together forever, and nothing could have made me happier for the two of them. A cute guy named William started hanging out at the house spending a lot of time with Jen.

I got home from a meet late one night and heard a lot of giggling coming from her room, when William joined us all for breakfast, his bright red face was only matched by the glow on Jen's, we figured he might be a keeper. I got details later and she had told him exactly what she wanted him to do, he had obliged with great enthusiasm and she had returned the favor.

Christmas came and went with the twins being the focus of everyone's attention. The spring semester was a continuation of the Fall, Will moved in with Jen and stepped up to help with all the bills, he was majoring in Hospitality Management and Jen was looking at culinary schools to go to after she finished her bachelors. Abby became the track team trainer and Angela continued in her passion for accounting, I ran, and I wrote, starting every day with a knock on the door down the street and at least a five-mile run.