When Women Rule Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

I turned to look at him cringing in the corner. "I clearly have been far too lenient with you," I said with a deep sigh. "I brought you here and you act like you're still at the camp. If that's the situation, then you will have to get used to this" and I whipped the tawse hard across his naked bumcheeks.

"Now bend over the couch and assume the position," I ordered. I begin the whip him hard with the tawse, at least seven hard ones. I started bearing in so that the very tip of the tawse finger might just graze his exposed scrotal sac.

"You have no idea what I am like when I am trifled with," I continued, in a lecturing tone. "By the time we are finished you will plead to lick my menstruating pussy. You will beg Lois and the others to be their human tampon." I slowly slipped off my own panties and then unhooked my bra. I was ready to whip him while being entirely in the nude. I felt strong and womanly and in charge of this situation. It made me feel like I was commandant of the camp again.

And then I began to whip him even harder with the tawse. Then I left him there for a while. "And in answer to the question you haven't asked, you will not be allowed to use the toilet until I feel you have learned your lesson."

I then went into the bathroom, loudly peed, wiped, flushed and closed the door, locking it with my master key.

"Stay there until you're ready to tell me you've learned your lesson."

12