All Comments on 'When Worlds Collide Ch. 05'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!

Love this chapter can't wait for more, soon please!!!

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 14 years ago

oooh the excitement all that testosterone flying about !

i sure hope jared doesn't get challenged and if it's so, he damn well win that battle.

next chapter please?

sol76sol76almost 14 years ago

Hey Jazz fab chapter hun

Can't wait for the next can we have 2 this week pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Take Care

Sol (groupie) xxxxxxxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

You are lovely... well, you must be to write such wonderful stories! I'm ready for the next instalment NOW, but I shall try to contain my impatience and wait in a properly restrained and demure manner.... lol!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago

I'm always surprised when I get to the end of your chapters. I didn't even notice clicking on the next page. I was completely engrossed and enthralled and I am completely enamored with your characters. Cannot wait for more!!!

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 14 years ago
you keep topping yourself

Every time I think you can get no better, you surprise me again. I will cry so hard if Jared gets challenged and killed but I know if it happens you will have a good reason. As always I will be checking daily for my Jaz fix of a new chapter. I seriously think you should think about publishing some of your work for money - you could easily turn all of these stories into a book that would jump off the shelves

Kate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh no, no, no!

Please, please, please don't kill Jared. We, your loyal and loving readers, couldn't bear it if he died and left Millie alone. How can we stop you? What dire threats can we make? <pondering>

The worst thing I can think of is that we would stop reading your stories but (dang) that won't work 'cause we won't ever stop. <more pondering>

HA! I've got it.

JazCullen, if you kill Jared, we will be EVER so cross with you! ~ella

LakesLakesalmost 14 years ago
Another wonderful chapter!

You just keep rolling them out!

seeker71seeker71almost 14 years ago
Hey old pal!

After a long day with a promise of longer tomorrows. I check for new posts and am treated to a new chapter from you! Real hardship is coming in WWC, their growth will be paid for in grief and blood. I cringe thinking about any one of these characters dying, but the story must evolve. Aaron and Jen are a delight. Jared's story had depth and complexity. I get books and read them cover to cover in a day or two. I look forward to picking up a Jaz novel and turning the pages one day.

You number on fan (self-proclaimed),

Shell :-)

EdwarusEdwarusalmost 14 years ago
good

like it alot can't wait to find out what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Love it! More, please!

zouzounizouzounialmost 14 years ago
As always ...

an absolute delight. Except for the part of having to wait for the next chapter :(

I'm with the others, please don't kill Jared off ... too sad. Make it a challenge, a close call, a near death, almost but not quite there experience. Anything other than taking him away from Millie.

Otherwise we are as ever waiting on the pleasure of your next installment.

StarMAPStarMAPalmost 14 years ago
Intense but soooo good!

Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
same as others

asalways cant wait til the next chapter

but like the others i really dont want to lose jared, actually i dont think i want to lose any of them :) you have mademe love them all too much!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I agree with the others' comments..just life threathening but don't kill anyone....please..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
write faster

I love all the characters. I dont want to lose a single one of them. Please dont take Jared out. He is the perfect Alpha.

spearman1spearman1almost 14 years ago
What did we do!!???

Why would you torture us with these wonderflly SHORT chapters!!!?? Only 3 pages!? WHY? WHY? WHY? Don't be mean. Either write quicker or MORE!!!! PLEASE!!!!

ShadowedDreamsShadowedDreamsalmost 14 years ago
Thank-you

Just found your stories and caught up with now.

While I too would like longer chapters published hourly, don't let our begging for more sooner get you down, it is just how this bunch tend to show appreciation.

As to the story, many stories end up getting mystical (no offence to those authors, I enjoy them too) so it is good to have a down-to-earth were story. Please don't ever abandon this world or this pack.

Keep writing,

--

-ShadowedDreams

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing writer

I am a big fan of you work and can't wait to read it all...Thank you for such great insight of characters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hooked!!!

What can I say, I'm hooked

Love your stories

Keep up the good work

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 13 years ago
It is getting harder...

... to find new things to say about how good your writing is, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You could be published

Seriously, I've read thousands and thousands of romance novels and review them for magazines and with a little bit of editing, you could definitely be a published author. You are THAT good! Your character development is great and you keep a good balance between action, romance, and easy banter.

Check your uses of passed versus past.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I Agree With Anonymous

FTA TA and this are all good enough to be published! I can't wait to read your other submissions but I'm sure there 'publishable' too!!!

SamiraLeilaSamiraLeilaover 12 years ago
I Absolutely love this chapter but...

The only slight criticism I have is about Millie and Jared. How he doesn't tell her things that concern the pack.

I know that he's concerned about her well being, and doesn't want to worry her, but by being his mate she -is- the Alpha Bitch. He should have confidence in her and let her in with what's going on. If he can't confide in his mate, then who can he confide in?

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
SEX...HOT SEX....

HMMMM....sex...good...

I don't understand why readers try to re-make your Alpha male characters. Please continue writing them as you picture them. This is FAN TA SEEEEE, not REAL AL LIE TEE...and if some portion of reality is identified in the characters...I hope the readers see and experience the positives as I would hate to have to really interact on a daily basis with someone with those alpha as well as feminine negatives. The glory of your writing is transporting the reader to a universe/world that may be somewhat identifiable but is totally engrossing in its description of scenes and behaviors. You do an excellent job Sensai. Keep YOUR vision of fantasy and if some portions of reality is identifiable, may it be that we learn to see and learn to act and react better in reality than some made up CHARACTERS..... FANTASY people...it's what LITEROTICA is all about. Peep THAT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow......yummy...........I like lacey and wolfie.............

I have really like reading your stories.........I have been trying this time to read them in time order instead of as listed...............

yum

RightfullyWrongRightfullyWrongover 6 years ago
Wrong word

Hi just to let you know that on page 2 after Aaron goes nuts the doctor wants to check his wounds. You say to check he hasn't 'exasperated' them but I think the word should actually be 'exacerbated'

Sorry to be picky!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES