All Comments on 'When Worlds Collide Ch. 08'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
sayonazsayonazalmost 14 years ago

loved it!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait for the show down

sol76sol76almost 14 years ago
Roll on Next Week

Great Stuff jazz can't wait to see the big punch up it's going to be fab .

Keep it up hun take care xxxxx

Sol (Groupie)

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 14 years ago

i'll use my standard phrase : oops you did it again; but in a positive way

1 those twins : jummie !! i'm favoring Andrei

2 R and L was so emotional, and their mating sublime

3 he can fight it but he's got to admit it, he's in the same boat as Caleb, Mara has him wrapped around her little pretty finger *grins*

can't wait for the next chapter !!

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritalmost 14 years ago
Awesome !!

*does a happy dance and smiles* Awesome chapter Jaz, what a wonderful surprise to find this chapter. Can't wait for the next one. Take care hon, and please keep up the excellent work.

Donna

StarMAPStarMAPalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic!

Demitri!! So so happy that hot bastard is back (^^.) Fantastic chapter chicka!

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 14 years ago
wow - fantabulous

but we would expect nothing less of you now would we. I am loving this story so very much. As usual, I will be waiting for the next chapter and wishing it would come sooner lol.

kate

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

Nicely done, especially finding out about Rafe. And of course now you know you'll have to write stories for Alexei and Andrei. Now...bring on the battle. :)

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
Absolutely Awesome!

What a fantastic chapter it was just about twenty pages to short! LOL Finally Rafe and Lacey are mated and I am hoping Demetri turns Mara in the next exciting chapter! Loved this one Jaz hope you post the next very soon my friend!

Willie ( avid fan)

P.S I am thinking that Alexei is working for Graves secretly and will tell him whats going on, you know I can't resist speculating! LOL

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago

Ok I'll go out on a limb here, going by Lacey's hair colour I am thinking she is going to be and absolutely gorgeous pure white wolf! Lucky Wolfie!! I hope he gets his turn to enjoy her before the fighting starts since Rafe took some of his time with her away! LOL

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
Nice work.

I felt bad for Wolfie... although I can't believe Rafe didn't tell Lacey he'd have to shift. That's not the kind of thing you spring on a girl! Looking forward to the next!

zouzounizouzounialmost 14 years ago
As always ..

your genius floors me. How absolutely fantastic was that!! I can't wait for the battle ... hmmm the twins??? Where to from here for them?? Loved it !!

spearman1spearman1almost 14 years ago
Expectations....

I expected nothing less then perfection from you and thats exactly what we got!!!! Excellent chapter Jaz !!! Bravo!!!

saorisaorialmost 14 years ago
Brilliant!

Another great chapter, I love that you include Annie/Caleb and Demetri/Mara so we can catch up on their lives too!

How sneaky are you though - I really want to know what Andrei's secret is!!

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonalmost 14 years ago
Another Awesome Chapter!!!

You are an extremely talented writer and have totally captured me with your work. I love Demetri and his romance with Mara and I also love the comparison between Rafe and Lacy... Great work and I'm desperately waiting the next chapter...

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

That was so beautiful and emotional the way you did the mating with Rafe and Lacey. I loved the scene with Demetri and Mara allowing you to show the tenderness he reserves for only her. Do I sense a story about Demetri's twin vamp friends? Hope so.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Lacey and Annie

Two women who seem to be cut from the same cloth. They both accepted the fact that Weres and Vamps existed like it was just a normal part of their everyday lives. They both seem to know just what to say to the men they love to bring them true peace of not just mind but of spirit. The also both love their men to the extent of becoming like them ie Vamp or Were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i love the way that your are entwining everyone's stories...

A question - did you know all this before you started writing about Rhianna and Caleb, or did it come to you along the way? I'm genuinely interested, I think you've woven a lovely story with many tangents that do blend together. I'm really fascinated about the writing process - what guides you? Is it your own planned narrative, or comments that you get from readers?

Thanks Jaz, its a pleasure to read.

F

JazCullenJazCullenover 13 years agoAuthor
@anonymous 'F'

Nope, I plan nothing LOL!

Had no idea what I was doing when I wrote Annie and Caleb. I opened a blank word doc and started typing and have just kept opening more blank pages since then :-). I just seem to have a knack of remembering where I put everyone or left their story as I go along.

I am always a minumum of four chapters ahead of what posts so although I throughly enjoy all the speculation I read from everyone who comments, the story is well past where they are at at that time.

Not saying that some of them don't speculate a little too well and guess where I'm going but the comments influence me only in as much as I love to hear people's thoughts on what's happening. If they like what I'm writing then I write some more :-)

Feel free to send feedback by the contact button and include a return address for me to answer if you want 'F' :-)

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 13 years ago
I love foreshadowing

I loved how you slip in that andrei has a secret that is significant and then just proceed as normal. The rest of the chapter was great, but I was most intrigued by the scene with Dimtri and the twins. I personaly think that Dimitri is your most complex and interesting character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I love Your stories but

I was a little bit disappointed when i found that you skipped over writing anything about Demetri and Mara's wedding :( im a hopeless romantic at heart and would have loved to read about their wedding and .... honeymoon. Oh well. Great job with your stories easily my favorite series

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Jazcullen, you've got talent! HOT HOT HOT

That scene was so hot, it sssssizzled! I love Demetri's character and how good he is at being bad! Mara's character couldn't have been written any better as a mate for Demetri.

MsKikiMsKikiover 11 years ago
CALIENTE!!

as I was reading the last scene I was listening to Pandora and Bruno Mars 'The Other Side' played..it was the perfect song for that scene that you wrote so well!! not just that scene, but the whole series ..I haven't been able to put it down

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
Oh fuck me but I love me some Demetri!

He has got to be the hottest bad boy EVER!

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

i'm with u there i love me some demitri :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving It....

Another awesome chapter, and because I'm so late in finding this series, I can read them whenever I like. Chapter 9 next, Bliss! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES