When Worlds Collide Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A slow smile crossed Demetri's face as his mind flew back to their first meeting. It had been a different kitchen but the circumstances were almost identical. The main difference then was he hadn't been in love with Mara. He had been considering killing her then too, but this time he might actually be tempted to do it.

His smile widened as he glided silently up behind his wife. He had frightened her that night so very long ago. He wondered if he could still frighten her so badly. "He's behind you," he whispered silkily as he pulled her earphones from her ears, echoing cruel words he had spoken to her once before.

Mara screamed loudly spinning around, her big brown eyes wide as she stared up at her husband in horror. The hand clutching the knife she was using to make her sandwich followed her and almost slipped between his ribs. Demetri's fast reflexes caught her wrist hard before she could inadvertently do any damage.

Mara's first thought, once her heart had stopped pounding so hard in her chest, was how wonderful Demetri looked, her second was he was damned lucky his reflexes were so quick and she hadn't stabbed him with the knife for sneaking up behind her, AGAIN! Her third was she was in big trouble.

Demetri's beautiful face looked so serene and composed but she could see the hot burning anger blazing in his hard eyes. She knew he would be pissed at her for coming home when he had told her not to, but she had come anyway. She had no intention of hiding in another city while he was in danger.

The fear she had felt when he had told her what was happening had been like nothing she had ever experienced before. It was even worse than the fear she had felt when she'd first met Demetri. Nothing on the planet would have stopped her coming home, not his order, nor his fury at her for being here. He could scream at her all he wanted to, it would make no difference. She was staying with him no matter what he said.

Her chin tilted defiantly as his eyes bored a hole deep inside her, the flames of his fury seeming to leap higher at her stubborn posture. Her heart kicked wildly inside her chest but she held her ground and waited to see what he would do.

Mara swallowed hard when Demetri suddenly smiled at her. She had seen that smile before. It was the one he used when he was toying with someone who had really upset him. To people who didn't know him it looked like an easy, friendly smile. To Mara the softness of it, the way it never reached his beautiful green eyes told her that she was in serious trouble. Demetri Bozic was playing with his wife and not in a friendly manner either.

Still, she held her ground. Showing any sign of weakness to her husband was giving him the upper hand. She watched his eyes narrow slightly as he inhaled deeply, scenting her, smelling the little shiver of trepidation which she couldn't hide from his all knowing senses. His smile widened slightly as he pressed her hard against the kitchen counter, leaning forward to scent the delicate skin of her neck, his big body coiled tensely as he did so.

The silence was starting to fray at her nerves and she opened her mouth to speak and he hissed in her ear loudly. "Not one word, Mara." His voice was cold and hard, barely above a whisper.

Mara froze and bit her bottom lip to stop herself from speaking. She hadn't seen Demetri like this in a very long time. Not since the first night they had met. He hadn't liked her very much then and she didn't think he liked her very much now.

Demetri inhaled against the side of Mara's neck again, breathing in her wonderful thick honey scent as he worked to leash his fury. She smelled so damned good and it was all he could do not to groan out aloud. Six days they'd been apart. Six days of wanting her home with him, craving to have her close to him and here she stood and all he could do was think about throttling the life out of her. How could one woman drive him so completely insane? How could one woman make him want to murder her even as he wanted to gather her into his arms and make such sweet, passionate love to her? His Mara. His beautiful wife.

"You've been a bad girl," he breathed softly against the shell of her ear, his hands finally reaching to grip her hips and pull her hard against his body. He groaned at the contact, his body hardening instantly as it always did when her soft curves teased him. God he wanted her so much. Every second she'd been apart from him had been an endless torture. His need for her was threatening to shatter through his fury. It infuriated him that one touch of her soft body could slip so easily under his guard and divert him from the fact that she had disobeyed him and placed herself in a very vulnerable position.

His lips whispered across her neck as he tilted her head with gentle fingers applied to her chin. His mouth found hers unerringly and his tongue dived into the honeyed depth of hers with relish. She tasted so damned good, she always did. He plundered her soft lips mercilessly, his tongue stroking hard against hers as he fitted her pliant body against his hardness. He wanted her so badly but he was still going to make her pay for her disobedience. She had to understand that there were times when he just would not tolerate her wilful stubbornness.

His desire warred with his fury and he could feel his desire winning, serving to spark his temper more. He loved Mara so much but sometimes he struggled to come to terms with just how easily he surrendered to her. This was one of those times and he forced his lips from hers, glaring at her furiously. It didn't help she looked so utterly adorable with her lips swollen from his kiss, her eyes smoky with passion. His glare melted away as she looked up at him, his hand reaching up and his fingers trailing lightly against her cheek, tracing her features almost reverently.

"I had to come home, Demetri," she said softly. "I had to be with you. All I could think of was what if something happened to you and I wasn't here? What if I never saw you again?"

Her voice broke on the last part and it was that which finally soothed the savageness inside Demetri, his fury evaporating as quickly as it had arrived. He sighed deeply, cradling her beautiful face tenderly. "You think very stupid thoughts, my Mara," he breathed softly brushing her lips gently with his before straightening again. "If you get hurt because you came home I'm going to kill you myself. Are we clear on that?"

The total contradiction of his words and expression made Mara laugh. "You do know how ridiculously contradictory that is?" she asked softly, watching his lips tug into a little smile, fighting down a sigh of relief. It wasn't the smile he has given her earlier, but the special one reserved just for her, which now softened his beautiful face and made it glow with his love for her.

"I still mean it, beautiful," he rumbled before he caught her lips with his again and dived back inside her mouth for another taste of her sweet honey. With his fury abating so swiftly his desire was at fever pitch and he was picking her up, choosing the kitchen table to lay her down on. Going upstairs would take too much time, time he didn't want to waste.

"Demetri, that was my favourite blouse!" Mara groaned irritably as the delicate silk fabric ripped in his hands.

"Live with it," he growled, shredding the lacy bra revealed to his hot gaze, his mouth quickly closing over one taut nipple. His fangs elongated instantly and he bit deep, groaning as her hot, sweet blood filled his mouth and she cried out and arched up against him. He suckled hard, drinking her precious life's blood, having missed her sweetness so much. His hands pulled feverishly at her jeans, ripping at the material in his haste to get her naked.

He fed in long, deep pulls, his fingers finding her wet and ready for him. He growled again, sliding two thick fingers into her hot pussy, thrusting into her rhythmically. Mara's loud lusty cries were driving him insane with need as he fucked her with his fingers, rubbing his thumb over her clit hard. His wife's wantonness always drove him to distraction.

He reluctantly stopped feeding, tempted for just a moment to keep taking her blood, to take the decision away from her about when she would let him Sire her. But he couldn't do it. She would hate him, she might even leave him if he did that and he couldn't survive without her in his life.

He didn't remember taking his own clothes off. His head swam with an intense need and he was thrusting his long, thick cock deep into her body before he even realised what he was doing. Demetri searched for and found her mouth thrusting into her with deep, hard strokes. Being inside Mara was being home. Nowhere or nothing else in the world was more important than loving his wife's beautiful body.

Mara couldn't breathe as her husband gave her a welcome home to remember. She bucked up wildly, grinding her mouth and pussy hard against him as he took her almost desperately. Not that she was complaining. She loved her vampire so much, loved the way he wrung each intense orgasm from her willing body as if he were on some kind of mission. Demetri did nothing by halves. It was all or nothing with him.

She wrapped her long legs around his waist to pull him in deeper, moaning into his mouth as he nipped at her lower lip drawing blood. She felt a brief moment of panic. He had fed a lot from her already. Was he thinking about Siring her? Was he going to take the decision out of her hands and just do it here on the kitchen table of all places? She wasn't aware that her slight discomfort was obvious. It was only when Demetri stilled his movements and she opened her eyes that she saw him watching her with a strange expression on his face.

"I wouldn't," he breathed softly his tongue snaking out to seal the small wound on her lips. "Do you really think I would do that to you, my Mara?" There was a hint of hurt in his voice, a brief flash of pain in his eyes before he quickly masked his expression.

Mara stared up at her husband and licked at the spot he had just healed. "Tell me honestly it didn't cross you mind, Demetri," she said quietly. She watched his face carefully, saw the quick guilty look flicker over his features. She sighed and flexed her hips, drawing a low groan from her husband, fire leaping back into his eyes.

"Thought as much," she laughed softly pulling his mouth back to hers and moaning when he ravished her mouth hard, his body once more thrusting deep within her. She smiled against his lips, her breath hitching in her throat as he increased the tempo of his movements, trying to distract her from his guilty thoughts.

He really was a manipulative, sneaky bastard at times. Normally she would fight him on it but this time she let him have his way up. He could manipulate her all he wanted to as long as his body was giving her such intense pleasure. She met his thrusts eagerly, her nails digging into his wide shoulders as they ground hard together, each desperate for their own release, neither willing to cum before the other had reached their completion.

Demetri could feel Mara holding back, trying to deny herself her release. He growled and thrust his tongue into her mouth, his cock sliding deep into her burning hot pussy. Always everything had to be a battle with his beautiful wife. Some battles he let her win and others...well, others he would always be the victor whether she liked it or not.

He slid from her body, flipping her onto her stomach and driving deep inside her again. She grumbled her protest but his hand cupped her mound as he took her from behind, his fingers sliding through her slick folds, running up and down the length of her wet slit before he settled on her clit and began to torture it ruthlessly.

"Oh God," Mara cried out, shaking wildly against him as he rubbed her hard nub relentlessly, fucking her body with harder, faster strokes as his own release approached like a freight train.

"Cum for me, beautiful," he groaned, harshly in her ear, his fingers torturing her clit with hard, fast motions. "Let me feel you shatter on my cock."

"Demetri," she screamed hoarsely, her orgasm rushing through her body, dragged from the depths of her very soul as her husband won the war and she shattered in his arms with long, lusty cries of ecstasy.

Mara's completion was all he was waiting for. Demetri surrendered to his woman, letting down all his guards, lowering ever defence which had kept him alive for over two thousand years. "Mara," he groaned, his cock swelling as he thrust wildly into her, his hot cum exploding as he roared loudly and emptied himself into her beautiful body.

She was cumming a second time, her pleasure rippling around his twitching cock, heightening his pleasure tenfold. The scents, the sounds of their bodies slapping together was like sweet music to his ears and he growled his pleasure as Mara milked his cock of everything he had to offer her. He would never tire of this amazing feeling, never tire of having his beautiful, wilful, exasperating woman in his arms, loving him with such sweet abandon.

He wrapped his arms around Mara, sliding reluctantly from her warmth and sitting down on one of the dining chairs, pulling her soft, pliant body onto his lap. He kissed her softly, tenderly as they fought to bring their breathing under control.

Demetri suddenly chuckled softly and Mara opened her eyes to see what he found so funny. He was looking at the ruins which had been their clothes and were now tattered rags on the kitchen floor. She snorted and rolled her eyes. "You are hell on clothes," she said with more than a hint of exasperation in her tone.

"I'll buy you new ones," he laughed in response, catching her mouth again and giving her a slow loving kiss, soothing her irritation with lazy strokes of his tongue deep inside her mouth.

"You're cleaning up the mess," she retorted pulling away and sliding from his lap but she was smiling her beautiful smile at him and there was no sting to her words.

Demetri sighed and watched his wife wiggle her bare ass at him as she sauntered naked out of the kitchen and headed towards the stairs. He had the clothes binned and was catching up with her before she made it up the first flight. He swooped his woman into his arms and kissed her soundly. "Welcome home, my Mara," he sighed contentedly.

To be continued...