All Comments on 'When You Gotta Go...'

by Surrenders2you

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
holy fuck

That story was fucking amazing

I loved every second of it.. Id love to have a one on one conversation with you sometime

blackpenblueinkblackpenblueinkabout 19 years ago
awesome

Reminds me of some pee play I used to have in the shower. Nothing is more erotic than feeling that warm feeling washing over my cock while I'm buried inside her.

peebudypeebudyalmost 14 years ago
incredibly hot

what a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My kind of shower

Our first time was similar. We didn't have the towels and left a wet bed. We have been enjoying pee pleasures for 30years now. Hope your story was based on truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazingly real

This is the first "story" I've read on this subject. But, let me tell you a true life version of our often repeated morning ritual. For many years I'll wake up with a stone piss-hard like a rock, which I kindly use to wake my little darling wife. Then, after dumping my goo in her honey hole from behind, I don't feel much like getting up right away, preferring to enjoy the after-orgasm glow while waiting for her to bring me my morning coffee. But, still needing to pee like a race horse, a dab of lube allows me to ease up in her ass before releasing a gusher of piss. (NOTE: tried this in her vagina first, but she can't hold it in there and it ends up pouring out in the bed, UGH) Anyway, I can flood her ass full of golden fluid and she can clamp her little rosebud so tight that not a drop spills between the bed and her arrival on the toilet, where she delivers her morning piss along with mine before making the coffee. We've talked about dumping my goo in her butt as well, but have decided that pounding that ass daily would have a negative effect on her ability to clamp it shut. I wouldn't want to stir up that ass early in the morning anyway. Better to pre-plan such an event so as not to get shit on my stick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous