All Comments on 'When You Know Ch. 04'

by laf199

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good work

Great story and wonderful writing

Chohux_1Chohux_1about 7 years ago
Wow

Loving this story can't wait to see what happens

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Great chapter, but...

A great chapter, with all the ingredients of romance with the opposition of her parents (in my case, with my parents' opposition to my wife), so I feel tied to this story.

Nevertheless, it praised to the author that verified the use of the names of the personages, since at the end of the chapter, has named to Henry like Richard. Not that it is anything important if you have followed the story from the beginning, we all make mistakes (the first myself by my poor English), but it can generate some confusion, although nothing too serious, as I said before.

5 * for you, and waiting for the next chapter with great interest.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

laf199laf199about 7 years agoAuthor
Names

I apologize if there was a mistake and I used Richard instead of Henry in a spot. I had some issues submitting this and didn't go through my usual editing process. Totally my fault, I hate when I miss those kind of mistakes. Hopefully it doesn't cause too much confusion; it is just an error on my part..

FloribundaFloribundaabout 7 years ago
I've got a bad feeling about this...

Will Joe's determination to try and make Vicky's parents like him in some way ultimately make Vicky turn off from him. Who knows...

Seriously hope this story takes another angle!

Look forward to the next episode.... x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It's been a great story till now it was much better when it was in a positive style.

UnintendedConsequencesUnintendedConsequencesabout 7 years ago
When you know.....

The best stories are the ones that suck you in. That get you emotionally involved with the characters. The ones where you can really get into the characters' heads.

I was a college dropout working for The Phone Company when my roommate convinced me that hanging out in strip clubs was probably not good for me long term. So I took his advice and went to the the local state university's registration week. Because I hadn't formally applied for admission yet, I was a non-degree student and didn't need to see counselors and so forth before I could register for a class. So I finished up long before he did and was killing time in front of the book store watching people moving about and going through the process. I still remember a tall, thin, stunning blonde in high heeled boots, and a blue with gold thread top came around the corner, passed within a foot of me and continued up a nearby stairwell. I remember thinking to myself, "why have there never been any women like that in any classes I've taken?" Fade forward a week. I'm killing time in the Computer Science building waiting for change of classes when "Blondie" comes out of the elevator and walks past me while flashing an enormous smile my way. I walked on for about 30 feet until "the voices" said "STOP! Don't let this one pass you by! Go find that girl and get to know her NOW!"

We dated a bit and I found out she was the daughter of a high ranking Air Force officer. Her dad had been the military attache (read "head spook") at various American embassies around the world at all of the hot spots in the 60's and 70's. Did I mention her family was filthy rich? Long haired hippy wierdo telephone men do not date girls like that. I cleaned up my act a bit before the fateful meeting, not wanting to experience the full displeasure of a trained CIA "wet work" specialist (her dad). In between cocktail hour and dinner I overheard her mother in the kitchen saying "Never mind! We'll make him into something!" and from that point it was "game on!"

That was in the late 70's. We were married in 1983 and are still together having raised two of the best kids you could have. One is a veterinarian and the other a sheriff's deputy. See, the stories on Literotica aren't that far fetched after all!

jaybird8100jaybird8100about 7 years ago
Joe and Vicky will succeed!

A wonderful series, the Mullen's are real dicks and I'm sure there is more coming. Congratulations on chapter 4 and there are lots more scenarios to describe! 5 stars and please continue!

CplsalCplsalabout 7 years ago
Hoping for more!!!

Wow, you have me at the edge of my seat. Please don't worry so much about any mistakes. The story has such a natural flow that one can still figure out what you are doing. Can't wait for your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If John Grisham knew Philly...

...maybe he'd write about the legal stuff you've touched on and mix in the families of the Main Line. Seriously, you are developing a nicely written story and echoing other comments, I look forward to the next direction(s) you take this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I can't believed I cried.....

Poor Joe! Such as sweet guy. I'd literally hate my parents if did this. I hope he gets in the program and she goes to London with him.

Hurry with the update!

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
How to save the relationship and side track the evil plans

He has just started his job in the DAs office. He had to commit to a minimum of 2 years, therefore he can't take the London position.

or

She finds an opportunity to teach Law at a University in London and they both move to England.

because when you know . . . .

jetpacksamjetpacksamabout 7 years ago
Don't make them dumb

These are very smart people, his only flaw thus far is wanting to please her parents so it won;t screw up her relationship. Don't make them stupid enough to fall for any crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid

Joe's a cuck. He goes to law school and hadn't figured out that the rich are 180 degrees from normal taxpayers? Please revoke his license to practice law. I wouldn't want him to represent me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why is she letting her parents treat her like an 18 year old? Why does she react to them like an 18 year old?

This is so out of character for the 35 year old confident intelligent decisive aggressive lawyer.

Through out this entire story her actions and reactions have been too inconsistent with the character the author tried to create.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Her parents are truly awful people I don’t know who’s worst mother or father thinking it’s her father

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous