All Comments on 'When You Know Ch. 05'

by laf199

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Though sad and heartbreaking, it was a great chapter. No matter how things seem, talking and laying your cards on the table are most appropriate. She needs to tell him soon or just move in with him. If she can afford the equity of partner she can afford to live with him without working.

Don't take too long with an update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story. Hope to see the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Support system

Goodness, she's worried about having no support in London, but she's already got none here. Pick up, move, help Joe network, and work on some publications towards a carreer in academia.

Eagerly looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So typical

Not very creative, conflict is nice in telling a story but this is one of the most overused, tired plot lines in the anals of current romance fiction. Not gritty and realistic anymore. IMHO

A Treat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This should be a novel...

Perhaps the plot has been used before, but your abilities to make these characters real and to tug the reader's emotions is excelled by few on this site. I can sense one or maybe two chapters before the inevitable (I hope) happy ending, and I hope you'll publish them soon.

jetpacksamjetpacksamabout 7 years ago
Daddy will not like this

And I cannot wait for him to freak out. BTW, the plot to seperate them should be exposed and her parents brought down a peg. Don't let them off the hook.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is it sexist to ask why there has never been any discussion or even consideration of her leaving the job she is dissatisfied with and going with him to London. That would sure as hell stick it to her parents. Poor old Henry, hung on his own petard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

She’s a fool and selfish for not telling joe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous