When You Least Expect It Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I understand Alpha, I'll be careful in future," James replied and walked off without a dismissal from Lucas. James did not intend to be careful; his plan is to continue as if he is still a human. He hated being a werewolf.

"One more thing James," Lucas called after James had turned and took a few steps. Upon hearing his Alpha, James stopped and turned, but did not go back. "Yes." His reply came with a hint of anger. Lucas was not a fan of this one bit. "We need to discuss your current emotions. You are so volatile recently and for the safety of this pack and the outside world, you need to control them. If we get discovered because of your outbursts, we have no way to predict what could happen." James nodded and walked away. This angered Lucas. James is disrespectful. Leaving him as Theta would be best.

Lucas watched as James walked towards his home and decided he needed to go over pack running's with him again. Maybe not him. He is so busy he should get another Theta since they can work together. Since becoming a werewolf two years ago, his belief is that James' is not as adjusted as he should be.

After being found, alone in the woods and attacked by the rogue they had been hunting for, James arrived at the Lakeson pack. He was on their territory. Their pack doctor, Mike Naitha, thought he might not survive the change.

A rogue bite is nothing compared what happens under a pack. Rogues become mindless creatures when they have no pack to belong. This messes with the wolf. The bite is so dangerous that if bitten, your survival is not a good bet.

Lucas pondered on his way inside his home.

12