When You Least Expect It Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When Emily refused James, James would have felt humiliated. Taking Emily is most likely him wanting revenge." There were many shocked gasps.

"So, when Emily refused James it humiliated him and made him feel unimportant. Therefore, taking Emily is his revenge?" Brandon inquired.

"Yes and Emily's surely in more trouble than we first thought." Trent concluded as he continued to drive towards the den.

****

The property James brought spread across three different territories. The cabin that James built is on Pinale territory, though. With the cabin in a different territory, his pack could not know that it existed. It became the perfect place to take Emily, as he brought it as a human under a friends name.

Two years ago the land was going to be a gift for Emily. Then the rogue attacked and turned him and everything changed, ending with Emily ended their relationship. He had planned to build a small cabin for the two of them, as a getaway. The attack halted his plan but the relationship ending changed it. Buying it under his friends' name back then so it could stay a surprise, turned out for the best after all.

The once simple cabin, changed to include a double car garage with a remote door, an internal door connecting it to the main cabin and basement access currently hidden as shelving. The front of the cabin has a porch and two identical French framed curved windows on either side of the curved entry. There was a swinging chair in the corner. When you enter, you walk into the seating area. A wood fireplace shares a wall with the garage, to the left of the open space. The main couch is facing away and to the right from the door to a wall that has a flat screen TV and two arch framed entries on either side.

The left side, same side as the garage, leads to a connected dining and kitchen area with a door to the back. A state of the art kitchen and a dining table that can sit eight comfortably. The right side of the wall leads down a hallway that grants access to a master bedroom, three more bedrooms, bathroom, powder room and laundry. The master bedroom at the very back of the cabin has a connecting bathroom with a double vanity, shower and claw footed tub. The general-purpose bathroom has a shower and double vanity.

The whole cabin is in timber and decorated with rugs and furs to keep it warm and cosy. The cabin has running water and power due to the four generators that James had put in.

Driving in and lowering the door, James sat there and smiled. He never believed that this day would have occurred so soon. Existing the jeep, James went around to the back and opened it up. Seeing Emily tied up, gagged and blindfolded turned him on so much. Shaking his head clear, James grabbed a nearby knife and raised it to her throat.

"Emily. Listen and listen carefully. I am going to untie you. Yes, this is a knife at your throat. If you fight, I will use it. Understand? I don't want to but I will." With no acknowledgement, James pushed the knife harder against Emily's throat to demonstrate he meant what he said. This action resulted in a strangled cry and a nod of her head. "Good girl" James was pleased with how receptive she was so far.

****

James had me restrained and had removed my bag before he could gag and blindfold me. Everything happened so quick I did not have time to respond before I realised what was happening. The drive was uneven, and I was sure that I would have bruises everywhere, especially around my ankles and wrists. I knew he did not leave me anything, so struggling would end up hurting me more. Trent or whatever his name was maybe he will help me, but I cannot rely on only him.

The car slowed down and soon we stopped. All I could do was wait for him to release me. It was a few minutes after we stopped that I heard a door open and close. Another door opened after a few more seconds, this time, it was my door. I heard movement before feeling, what I assumed to be a blade at my throat. James sounded menacing when he spoke.

"Emily. Listen and listen carefully. I am going to untie you. Yes, this is a knife at your throat. If you fight, I will use it. Understand? I don't want to but I will."

I was too scared to acknowledge James. When he pushed the knife harder against my throat, I gave him a strangled cry and started nodded my head yes.

"Good girl." James replied sounding proud that I was scared of him.

Cutting me free, James helped me and steadied me. Leaving me gagged and blindfolded, James grabbed me above my elbow, leading me to where he wanted me. Leaving me, James started pressing what I assumed to be buttons, followed by an opening and a sliding sound. Coming back and grabbing me again, James spoke right into my ear, quite and threateningly.

"Be a good little bitch and I will not push down the stairs."

It took me a while to realise what it was that he wanted me to do. But I guess I was too slow for him. Letting me go and with a push, I tumbled down the stairs. On the way down, I hit my head several times. Once I stopped moving, I heard James coming down the stairs saying, "I thought it was best to show you I mean what I say, when I say it." Before I blacked out.

****

Waking slowly, I felt dizzy and could not understand why it felt as if I was tied up. It was then I remembered what had happened. Realising that I was in James' basement, I began to panic. There was an odd smell. It was clean and yet like mildew at the same time. As I opened my eyes, I realised my blindfold was off as everything was blurry. It was still dark. I tried lifting my arms, discovering why it felt like I was tied because I was. My arms and legs were tied down. If it was as it felt, it was a metal frame double bed.

I was cold. Looking down my body, I saw I was naked. My adrenaline was rising along with my panic. 'Now I decide to panic.' I thought to myself. 'Relax, if you panic you are never going to escape.' Taking deep, slow breaths, I was trying to calm down. Being gagged made it hard to calm down. However, I was calming down. I realised that once my heart had stopped racing, I was drifting off to sleep. Sleep that I welcomed.

****

I jumped awake, startled when I felt something touching me. My heart started racing as I tried to look around. It was then I remembered James. "It is good to see you are awake, beautiful. I was starting to worry. Do not want you to have a concussion." It was unnerving to hear James speak softly and reassuringly. I calmed down again but then I felt what had originally woken me, and panic reared its head. James was running his hand up and down the inside of my thigh.

"Do not do that Emily. I do not want those binding to cut you." He said seeing me start to move around. My brain function was now slower than before. The time it took me to realise things, I hoped would wear off. 'Must be the events causing it.' I reassured myself.

"You like the cabin," James started then laughed, "Well you have only seen this room and even then not a lot of it, but I built it for you. Before my accident, I bought the land, designed the cabin and was about to begin construction when you dumped me. However I had the cabin built with a few changes."

James had surprised me, and the look on his face told me he knew.

"That is right. I loved you so much that I bought you land and built you a cabin. I still do love you, despite what I am doing. As a thank you, you are going to give me what you would not willingly. Is that not right?" James finished sternly.

The thought of James forcing himself on me had me gagging on the fabric that remained in my mouth. James was my first and only boyfriend. I am a virgin and planned on staying that way until I reached eighteen. Now that I am eighteen, I have not wanted to. Besides, I dumped James soon after I turned eighteen. I have not even gone on birth control yet. The thought of James being my first, once upon a time, would not have bothered me. Though, now the thought of him being my first had me shedding my first tears.

"Do not cry, my love. I will make sure it is as good for you as it is for me." With that, comment James went and started climbing the stairs, turning off the light before I heard the door closed.

****

Lucas finished his conference call with Alpha Karl Pinale, got the required permission needed to enter his territory, and he offered assistance when they knew where James was hiding Emily. He then gathered his best seven Beta's, Zach Stameory, Harry Dayson, Nate Bagsar, Holly Bagsar, Kayla Stameory, Jaz Metlar and Aria Scholable. When together, they went through what the pack meeting would be. As well as their individual roles. Lucas also told them that another seven humans in addition to the one they would be rescuing, would be arriving at the den in the next 20 minutes to support their friend when they found her.

When the meeting concluded, Lucas went and sorted out the medical team. Telling Mike Naitha about what to expect when they brought Emily back. Emilia, Autumn and Ezra left to prepare while Lucas continued to talk with Mike. "I know it is not my place to question, but Alpha, why are you going rescuing a human?" Mike cautiously inquired.

Sighing, Lucas responded. "When Trent returns I will tell everyone." Stopping at the door, Lucas turned and added, "Thank you, Mike. I ask a lot of you. And unlike now, you never question my requests." Lucas left laughing seeing the expression on Mike's face. Walking to the entry,

****

Trent and the others stopped at the cast iron gates while Trent entered a code and waited for them to open. Tent rolled the car forward, making sure the other two cars followed, before continuing down to the housing. When they next stopped, it was in front of a Victorian era style mansion. Only two stories high but it was massively long and massively wide.

When they exited the cars, Wes joined Rachael, Frank, Justin and Brandon. They were joined by Maddy, Alix, Kaleb and Jeremey shortly after. As the nine of them stood there staring at the house in front of them, Trent walked by and to the male and female the exited the front door. Kaleb and Jeremey followed Trent. Going by habit, without realising that they were. Alix, startled by them, stared at them open mouth.

Lucas, Henrietta, Trent, Kaleb and Jeremey descended the stairs. When Kaleb and Jeremey saw the look of surprise on Alix's face, they realised what they had done. Trent also the surprised look on Alix's face.

"Wes, Frank, Brandon, Justin, Rachael, Maddy and Alix this is Alpha Lucas Lakeson and his sister and Alpha Bitch Henrietta Lakeson." Trent looked between Alix, Kaleb and Jeremey and knew there was a lot the three of them had to discuss.

Attempting to remove the tension building, Rachael spoke. "Thank you for welcoming us into your home, Alpha, Madam Alpha. It is our understanding you try to separate yourselves from us, humans. We greatly appreciate you allowing us to come so we can find our friend. That is our only objective here, finding our friend." Rachael addresses the Alpha's in a tone she hoped was respectful.

Lucas, on the other hand, was having a hard time focusing. He swore he smelt pine and rosemary.

"We have grown up together and are like a family. I understand, from what we have discussed, that is what a pack is. I mean no disrespect. All I am trying to say is that we understand what it is you have built here." Brandon finished.

"We understand and are glad you have come here to be with her when we find her." Henri spoke while Lucas nodded his head in agreement before welcoming them into his home with a hand gesture.

Lucas stopped Trent as he went to lead to group into the house.

"Why do you smell of rosemary and pine?"

Trent was shocked by the suddenness before he realised he was smelling the lingering scent of Emily.

"It is Emily, Alpha. We were able to talk before she went to meet James."

Lucas nodded in understanding and allowed Trent to continue. Following behind and wondering why that particular combination bothered him.

Inside the entry, there was a sea of people gathered beneath the landing of the second floor. Lead by the Alpha's and Trent, they continued to the stairs and up to the same landing. At the top were seven others. Walking in front to the opposite side, so they all stood in one line.

While walking past, Nate pulled Rachael into him while Holly pulled Wes into her. When they pulled them to their chests, they scented their necks repeatedly saying "Mine."

At the sight of their friends unable to break free of the hold, Alix, Maddy, Frank, Brandon and Justin broke out laughing.

Everyone that surrounded them turned and watched as they laughed. Eventually, joining in on the laughter.

Once the laughter died down, Lucas spoke up.

"Nate. Holly. I understand that you have found your mates but will you allow me to address them for a minute?"

Realising what it was that their Alpha wanted, Nate and Holly allowed Rachael and Wes to turn around but not leave their arms.

"Thank you." Lucas started. "Rachael. Wes. When we find our mates we declare them 'Mine'. Scenting you is another way of acknowledging this as well. Trent has most likely told you that we mate for life?"

On the nod of their heads, Lucas continued.

"We have much to do, starting with your friend and after this meeting is concluded we will go through the details." Lucas concluded as he turned to face the pack.

At this, the Beta's all straightened, but Nate and Holly still did not let go of Rachael and Wes.

"Thank you for attending this meeting. As you have seen and smelt, we have opened our home to seven humans. Two of which have found mates with us." Lucas paused as the pack congratulated the new mates.

"While this is a happy occasion, we have opened our doors as James has taken one of their friends. Those who will be involved in the rescue are already aware. After the rescue, only members with authorization will be allowed around her until she deems she is okay. While our guests are here, please make them feel welcomed. As we have new mates, be alert. We all know how new mates can be." Lucas concluded on a laugh as the meeting concluded.

Once everyone left, the Alpha's turned around and faced the Beta's and guests. Inviting them to follow him to his study, Lucas lead the way.

Entering the study Rachael, Alix and Maddy gasped at the sheet size. Three of the walls were filled with books. A solid oak desk with a computer and chair sat in front of the floor to ceiling window. Two chairs sat in front of the desk. The desk sat on the cream green carpet which alluded to space.

The other side of the room had four three seater couches laid out in a square. In the middle was a square solid oak table with a glass top set out as a diamond. The cream green rug underneath was on oak timber flooring.

Everyone made their way to the couches and either sat or stood. Nate sat placing Rachael on his lap while Wes sat with Holly on his lap. Rachael and Wes, after the shock of it, were now also feeling the mating bond. The Alphas sat side by side. Alix and Maddy sat with Rachael. Brandon, Jeremey and Kaleb stood behind Frank, Justin and Wes with Harry and Zac behind Rachael, Alix, and Maddy. Kayla, Jaz, and Aria also sat.

Before they began, Irissa came in with refreshments, placed them on the table, nodded at her Alphas and left. "Please help yourselves anytime you want. Wes and Rachael, I'm sure you have questions but I think it better that your mates explain things to you and if you need any clarification please feel free to search us out." Lucas said before addressing Alix. "Alix, I am sure you have questions but you must listen to your brothers when they explain. That will be later. I am not saying it is not important, it is, but we need to find your friend first." Lucas said while nodding to Henri. "We need to know everything about James as a human so we can combine him as a wolf and work out where he might be,"

Rachael spoke first retelling what she said in the car about their relationship. After hearing, what Rachael had to say, Lucas thought along the same lines as to what Trent had. Opening up his bond with everyone in the room, "That's not good" Harry spoke first. "I know, I don't even what to think about what he'd do if he tries again and she refuses" continued Aria "it doesn't look good" Jaz added.

"I have a question," Maddy asked, pulling them out of their bond. "Go ahead, Maddy." Henri encouraged. "Well hearing that story again and thinking about what Trent said about how 'werewolves are highly sexual' and 'Emily refusing James' advances was bad because he would be humiliated' well could he, would he," Maddy paused, took a deep breath before continuing "would he rape her?" At Maddy's question, Rachael and Alix gasped and looked to the Alpha while Rachael also snuggled closer to Nate.

While werewolves value females and children above everything, James was proving to be the exception. Lucas had been contemplating the same thing. 'Would James force himself on her? Yes, he would.' The look on his face said all he needed to causing the girls to hold hands and hug each other.

"Can you get humans pregnant?" Alix blurted out. Causing everyone to look at her. "Why do you ask that?" Zach questioned seriously wondering why to ask that question of all possible ones. "Well, it's just we keep track of each other's menstrual cycles as well as our own. You see we are all within a few days of each other. With Emily fertile over the next few days and not taking birth control because she is a virgin. If he does," Alix stopped not wanting to repeat what was known. "Can she get pregnant?" Alix finished.

"It is possible. While werewolves can only get their mates pregnant. It is possible that a werewolf could get a human pregnant. We just do not know. The last human to give birth to a werewolf was close to 600 years ago and there was no records kept." Lucas responded thinking about his mother. His mother was the one born by that human. "Maybe we should invite mum and dad in?" Henrietta asked knowing what her brother was thinking. "Ok." His response as he reached out and asked his parents to join them.

"Is there anything else you can think about that could help in the search?" Lucas asked before his parents joined them. "Well maybe. Brandon, do you remember about the paperwork that you found on his desk after his accident?" inquired Justin, remembering Brandon mentioned it in passing. "Your right let me think. After his accident, well turning now we know what happened. Emily asked if I could pick something up for her, from his office. It was meant to be on his desk, but I could not find it so I looked around and ended up finding papers detailing a piece of land that he bought and plans for a cabin or home of some sort. I kept it from Emily in case it was a gift or something, but told Justin because the paperwork did not have James' name on it. But when they broke up I just forgot all about it." Brandon finished just as Ryan and his mate Cordelia, Lucas and Henrietta's parents entered.

Lucas nodded to Trent who left to try to find out more about this piece of land. It was starting to get dark and they wanted to find Emily sooner rather than later. Passing Ryan and Cordelia on the way out said 'hello' and closed the door behind them.

"Well, son looks like a party, what you need to talk to us about?" Ryan inquired sitting beside Lucas while his mate sat beside him. "Its mum who would be able to answer better," Lucas said before turning his eyes to Cordelia. "Mum, did your mum tell you anything about how she got pregnant by a werewolf?" this question made her freeze and ask "why?" in return.

"The girls here were wondering as Emily, the girl were looking for, is in the middle of her menstrual cycle and doesn't take birth control and it is strongly believed that James may rape her." Lucas finished.