All Comments on 'When You Open Your Eyes'

by ropeburns

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Well written. A strong scene. I like that she succeded, that you showed love between them and that you left it there and did not made her more of a party favor. I'm sad his ego required this of her. I wonder why, if he loves her, he allowed the shredding of her knees on gravel. What did that add to the challenge?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not really my thing.

Partly agree with other anonymous powerful scene. There was also no need for the gravel. Did you feel you needed more to write you you added it? But she sadly was a party favor just not as fully as I feared you were going to make her. You only showed she loves him nothing shows he even likes her you wrote" the man who loves you" but unfortunately we didn't see that. No beforehand loving interactions between them, no aftercare, no describing the love he has for her in his face. The way you talk about her only being his:" I exist for no cock but his, and no cock but his will ever satisfy me. My holes, my entire being, are for his cock." It sounds just like a hard limit. So you are also proving he doesn't care for her at all because he only accepts it when it is convenient for him. Which is a red flag for an abuser or equivalent masquerading as a Dominant. If you didn't mean for it to be such a big deal than you shouldn't of said it so many times. Is his brother going to come in to town the oh whoops he's my brother so you gotta fuck him. The 2 moths later oh my best friend is gonna stay with us so gotta fuck him too. And finally the "mistress" should she be respectful to the"mistress" yes. But she has an owner not the "mistress" I rolled my eyes at her all it shows is someone overstepping her bounds and not secure in herself that she is a Mistress. She may as well have been screaming at the top of her lungs "I'm a mistress! I'm a mistress! I'm a mistress! See look what I can do!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userropeburns@ropeburns
A word in your ear, a hand on your throat. Posts should be heard in a Northern Irish accent.