All Comments on 'When You're Young'

by blacklupine

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
more

it was nice and sweet love story. i would like to see more of there life, ups and down, there comming out .and after school years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
suchhhhhhh a sweet story

I think this is a sweet story. As a straight person with many gay friends I have always wondered what their first times were like and how they got over those awkward moments.

I would like to have seen a little more character development. You drew me into both boys and My curiosity was not sated on who they were. Also, there were some pretty glaring typos. A trick I try, when I don't have an editor, is to read it out loud to myself. It always amazes me to catch those mistakes in a piece that I would have sworn was all done. I think your transition from one boy to the other was a little abrupt.

It's a good thing when the reader wants more, wants to know more.. and after reading this story.. I DO.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A pleasurable torment

i really liked the story. i could feel the purity of the emotion behind the characters but would have enjoyed it more if you would have written more. nice work though, need to work on the grammer a wee bit. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
so

cute :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Most Fantastic Story!

I felt young again while reading this. Romantic and very hot at the same time. Thanks for writing this.

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 5 years ago
VERY NICE

Yes very nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous